(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open]   Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:02 pm

It was a normal day off for Lada. She sat in her blue feety pajamas with a bottle of mountain dew, a bag of nacho cheese doritos, and her video games. She had invited some of her quincy pals over, but she wasn't sure how many would show if any.

It was ok if they didn't though. She knew that people got busy. Her job wasn't like everyone elses. SHe could do hers from home if she wanted to. Her desktop setup was connected to the companies servers, so she was able to monitor things twenty-four hours a day.

Lada sat on her big over stuffed sofa, killing zombies while she waited. Most of her diet consisted of chips and soda, so the food and soda wouldn't go to waist on just her.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net

Doritos and Mountain Dew [Open]
Page 1 of 1