(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Melancholic Memory Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Melancholic Memory Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Mia was heading to the general graves for high ranking officers and noblemen... Her arms were filled with offerings, considering how many she had to visit. One for her Uncle and Aunt and Niece. One for Masaru's parents... One for Setsuna as well.

It had taken her a bit to figure out where it was... and going this late in the day was guaranteed that not many others would be around so she had kept her cloak off. Instead she wore a rather fancy outfit in respect for the seriousness of her visit...

Her hair pulled back into an intricate bun and braids, some still hung loose and flowed around her body. As she approached her first grave to visit though, the one for the Sotaicho, she saw a form standing there already. Blinking, she almost turned back but something kept her going. She crept up quietly and smiled very shyly, wishing she had her cloak now...
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Ai stood before the graves of her family mebers. Her mother, her father, her brother and wife, her sister and husband, and her sister's daughter and husband. Ai had placed flowers at each of their headstones. It wasn't a place she liked to visit. It was only a reminder than all she knew was soon to come to an end. It wouldn't be long before Yasu and she were remembered here as well. Ai ran her hand over the top of her father's headstone. She missed her father more than anyone else. He had been her bestfriend. It had been so long since he had left them, too long.

Ai placed her hand to her forehead and slowly turned around. When her eyes left the ground and looked up, she saw a young woman standing not to far away from her. Not expecting anyone to be there, it startled Ai a little. The elderly captain jumped a little, and then chuckled lightly to herself.

"Please forgive me. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here at this time."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 pm

"N-No...it is...fine." Mia shook her head as the older woman jumped, her hand going out instinctively in case she fell. She was gorgeous in her age, immaculately attired in a pretty black dress and Mia wondered who she was... Neither of them had expected someone else to come at this time and as her eyes shifted down, she realized...this was one of Setsuna's kin.

Her eyes widened and she quickly gave a respectful bow to the obviously much more appropriate to be in this place woman. "I-I wasn't either... I-I came to...pay my...respects... My apologies for my...impudence."

She really should have just headed to her own family's graves! How could she think to do this for another's?
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Ai smiled warmly at the young woman. She really was quite the beautiful thing. Her dark hair looking striking against the blue of her garments. Ai gave a shallow bow to the woman, in return to the one the woman paid her.

"It's quite alright dear. I was just visiting my parents and siblings. There is room for the both of us."

Ai was a kind woman, and she didn't want this woman to feel like she was intruding. There was plenty of room here, and she didn't own these graves. They were free for anyone to visit.

"I'm Ai Fujihana Haruna. Please feel free to join me miss."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 pm

"Thank you...I-I'm Eufemia Nezo, Miss Haruna." Yep, one of the Soutaicho's children all right. Former Soutaicho. Still Mia gave a weak smile and looked back down after her glances, wondering what she should do now... She decided on a course of action after a moment of contemplation. Making her way closer to the Captain's grave, she set some of the incense down and lit it.

That was about all she knew how to do, but she bowed her head over the stone and thought nice thoughts up. The woman had had a nice smile, she wanted to be especially nice to her mother... Though the woman wasn't...dead. Mia wanted to send nice thoughts though and figured this was the best way.

After a moment, she stepped back and gave Ai another sweet smile even if it was shy. "Do...do you need a hug?"

The woman...was visiting the graves of her family after all... maybe she needed comfort? Mia...was shy but she looked really nice so her instinct to soothe her overwhelmed parts of her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Ai chuckled a little at the woman when she asked if Ai needed a hug. It was the sweetest gesture Ai had recieved all day. Ai raised her arms a little, motioning that a hug would be nice.

"That would be very nice Miss Nezo. That is the kindest thing anyone has done all day. I'm the new squad five captain, and to say the very least I was not well recieved."

Her squad had done everything but throw rotten fruit at her. It wasn't fun at all. She hoped that they would grow to like her. It hurt to be unwanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:44 am

Mia frowned at her words, giving a soft sigh as she moved closer. She was shy and a bit slow in her movements, but once she was close enough to wrap her arms around the woman she did. A gentle hug, she patted the older woman's back softly and nodded against her. "I-I'm really sorry. That has to be...really painful..."

She was sad over her family and her squad's reception. How...just miserable for the woman to have this happen today... Mia was sure her family could wait a bit for her to pay her respects, this woman's comfort came first. "I-Is that why you are here then? For comfort from them?"

It might be prying, but Mia hoped not as she finally pulled away from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Ai smiled at the younger shinigami woman. It was such a pleasure to encounter such a gentle soul, especially after everything Ai had gone through.

"Thank you dear. It certainly hasn't been easy, that is for sure."

Ai left squad five, and found herself among the graves of her loved ones. It was like her body was on autopilot when it came here. Being among family always brought one comfort, even if it was only an empty shell.

"I suppose so. It is always comforting to be with one's family. Even if it is just their headstones."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Mia returned the smile and felt her cheeks tint, the woman was gorgeous and smiling at her so sweetly... "Welcome... I think you say welcome... I-I'm not used to um... this stuff..."

Ai's words caused Mia to look slightly confused though, wondering how the headstones could help her without being able to provide their presence.

"You could go see Lakshmi or Masa, too... I bet they'd like your company." Mia blinked her violet eyes, glancing from the headstones to the woman, thinking it might make her happier to be with her remaining family... Especially if they'd help her smile more. "S-Sorry! L-Lord Shirakawa and um Captain Mehra..."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 pm

"You can say welcome if you wish, but it's isn't necessary."

Ai said with a gentle smile, hoping to comfort the nervous young woman a bit. Ai could sympathize with the shinigami woman. She too was nervous. Nervous about being a captain, about how she'd do, if people would like her, but mostly of carrying on the reputation of her family.

"Our family has been in Seireitei since the beginning. There must always be one of us among the Gotei 13."

Her mother's words echoed in Ai's mind. It was a scary thought, living up to such high expectations. Sure, Lakshmi was here. That meant that there was someone from the family there, but she had personally made a promise to Setsuna that she would one day return to her place as a shinigami. She was now the figurehead for the Fujihana family, even if she was now only a Fujihana by blood, and not by name.

Hearing the names of Lakshmi and Masaru snapped Ai back to the conversation at hand. She felt terrible rude for drifting off into space like she had, and she hoped that Eufemia didn't notice.

"No need to be formal now. We're not on the clock. I don't want to be a bother to Lakshmi, and Masaru. I'd love to see them, but I know they are very busy. They don't need their old auntie taking them away from what's important."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:35 pm

It wasn't necessary but Mia had wanted to, so she gave the Captain a small nod of respect and acceptance. That was fine then... The smile she was given definitely helped her and Mia relaxed just a tad bit more as she stood there, the small jittery motions she was sometimes prone to when nervous coming to a halt.

Ai seemed in her own little world for a bit, but Mia was a patient person most of the time and being here with her family probably elicited all sorts of emotions. She let her work through those memories and feelings while not minding before startling at Ai's words finally.

"O-Oh! Okay then... But you are important to them. I think they've been just as worried... besides Masa would never turn down family visiting! I doubt Lakshmi would either and if you needed them they'd be there." Mia's face was earnest as she smiled up at Ai, nodding quite strongly and sure of those two's feelings on this subject. "Masa misses Setsuna and having you visit will cheer him up I bet, even though she's coming back eventually. It still makes him sad at least."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Eufemia gave Ai a small nod, and soon after stopped her nervous movements. Ai took this as a sign that the woman was feeling more comfortable around her, which made her happy. Ai never wanted someone to feel uneasy in her presence, but especially someone as kinda as the woman standing before her.

"Oh thank you dear. You certainly know how to make an old woman feel good. It does my heart good for you to say such kind things regarding my niece and nephew."

This young woman was a doll. She was someone Ai could really grow to be fond of. Then she said something that kind of knocked Ai for a loop. She knew about Setsuna, but how?

"How'd you know about my mother? Are you close friends with Lakshmi and Masaru?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm

"I'm glad it helped...b-but its true. I think they'd...be sad to know you didn't... didn't go see them if you needed to." Mia's tone grew shy again as she felt she was berating the woman, but Masaru and Lakshmi...or at least Masaru for sure would want Ai to come visit him and get soothing comfort if he knew she had needed it. Miss Ai was really sweet so she knew they'd get along and enjoy company together...

If only she could get the woman to go do that, it'd definitely make Masaru happy! Thinking that, she almost came up with a plan before being startled by the question she hadn't been expecting. Oh... she had given that...away...

"H-Huh? U-Um... I am... I do...know they both really well... or um sort of in Lakshmi's case... B-But..." Mia suddenly gave quite red cheeks, her head hanging down as she attempted to use her hair as a shield against the strong and unbearable fluster that that question had evoked. How did she... How... "I-I'm...Masaru's... Um..."

Girlfriend wasn't strong enough term... Sweetheart was too... Live in concubine wasn't true... The Shirakawa whore was a mean name, if true really...

Mia about exploded with fluster, noises escaping her as she finally just admitted something. "I-I'm Masaru's... l-love..."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:48 pm

"You know, I'll just do that. I haven't had a chance to see Masaru yet. I may need to invite him over for dinner."

That was a great idea. She could Masaru and Lakshmi together for dinner. A nice family meal. Yes, very good idea indeed. Ai was quite pleased with herself, but it was all thanks to Eufemia. She liked this woman. She seemed like the kinda of person Ai would love to become friends with.

As Ai was thinking about how nice Mia was, if when the woman started sputtering on about how she knew Lakshmi and Masaru. Oh this was delicious indeed. She knew Lakshmi, but she knew Masaru.

"Oh I see, you're his...special companion. Why didn't you say so sooner? We're practically family! This is such happy news."

Ai was pleased by this. She really liked Mia so far, and that fact that she and Masaru appeared to be an item made it even better. A thought popped into her mind though, something she'd have to ask the woman.

"So...has Masaru told you his nickname?"

Ai chuckled a bit.

"My mother, or Gigi as he calls her, gave him the name Masabutt when he was a child. It's quite charming, really."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Mia was happy Ai seemed to take her advice and gave her another sweet smile. That would be good... Masaru would like nice dinners with family she bet, that night she could invite Papa over and have him and Nozomi for dinner companions. She'd make his favorites, she had recently gotten the right cooking implements to begin making proper odango...

"U-Um, its um... just because I... w-well it seems...like it'd be flaunting or...something... p-plus we haven't... haven't announced or...anything...A-And with Lakshmi and Papa..." Well they hadn't been keeping it secret and when she moved in it had been somewhat announced to others, but only those who paid attention to noble things really noticed. Other than her friends and well her Division and his...

Besides with Lakshmi with her father it was...was weird... sort of. The practically family part had her blushing though and she buried her face in her full arms. At least it was a subject change. "M-Mm... if you wish to think that... M-More family is nice..."

"N-No! He really hates that nickname and it upsets him." Mia's eyes flashed, the violet burning now and the steel hidden behind her sweet nature showing. She wouldn't let anyone call him that while she was around, regardless of if they were family or a superior officer. "It is not charming, Lakshmi and Aoi tricked me into calling him it and he made him unhappy. He's had enough unhappiness, please don't call him that!"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 10:31 pm

“It’s ok dear, I can understand. I think it’s quite sweet that you and Masa have found each other. I pray that everyone finds someone they love.”

She caught that Mia had said something about Lakshmi and her father, but Ai figured she’d ask Lakshmi herself about that. She had been so out of the loop lately, so it’d be nice to catch up with her favorite great niece. Well to be fair, Lakshmi was the only great niece she had that she had ever met.

She did enjoy the thought of having more family though. Family was so nice to have around. Family didn’t always get along, she knew this all too well, but she enjoyed the thought of adding someone else to her life. Mia seemed like she’d fit in well, and she was excited to see what their future held.

“I really enjoy the idea of having more family, and when I have that dinner, you must come along with Masaru.”

Ai was a little shocked at Mia’s reaction to the nickname. She didn’t understand such a strong reaction, but clearly Mia felt strong about it. This was troubling to Ai, because she certainly didn’t want to offend Mia. That was certainly no way to start things off with her.

“Well don’t worry. I don’t call him that. I think the only person who gets away with it without making him blush is my mother. I guess it’s just one of those things. I typically just refer to him as Masa when I get to see him. Speaking of which, do you have any nicknames you like being called?”
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:13 am

"S-Some people are happy alone... But having friends at least who love you is nice." Mia would have been happy to have Masaru's friendship and smiled sweetly while looking away. It was a miracle he had felt the same towards her...

Her face was deeply red as Ai invited Mia to the dinner too and she smiled more, brushing back bangs behind her ear futilely since they just fell back. "Th-Thank you. I-I would love to..."

What would she wear though? This woman was so..so elegant and fancy! How did she...eat a dinner like that...

Her smile returned fully though as Ai agreed not to use the name... "Thank you... It um makes him really unhappy... I'm sorry. I-I just don't like seeing him upset... A-And Mia is fine... I don't have any others."

Ghost of the Library was a bit of a mouthful and she looked to the side again.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

"It is very nice. I don't know what I'd do without my darling Yasu."

Ai and Yasu had been married....well, they'd been married a very long time. Too long to say out-loud without feeling absolutely ancient. She hoped that Masaru and Mia found the same happiness, and if not with each other, then with someone else. No matter who, they deserved the same.

Ai was thrilled when she heard that Mia would indeed be joining them. That was marvelous! She'd have to make something really nice. Although now that she had inherited her mother's estate, she had a full staff. She didn't actually have to fix anything.

"Wonderful! I am so excited to have you. I live over at Fujihana Manor now. Before Yasu and I lived on a farm."

Setsuna had left most of her assets to Ai, but she had also set up enough for Lakshmi and Takano to be well taken care of. Ai still had a box of things for Masaru. Things in Setsuna's will that stated he'd find them special.

"Mia is a lovely nickname. Mia it is!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:46 am

"Yasu must be very lucky to have you then! A-And of course you to have Yasu... What does he do?" Mia knew next to nothing about the infamous previous Head Captain's family and looked up curiously... Before remembering herself. It was kind of an awkward place to meet up really.

This was a cemetery...

"I-I'll definitely be there then. U-Um is there anything I should wear? I-I am not used to...to anything like this..." Having to admit her shame, Mia felt bad but felt it was in everyone's best interests to ask at least. She fidgeted in place, wondering if that might... bother the nice woman. But she was so kind! How could it when it was an honest question!? "Thank you Miss Ai... I-I prefer Mia over anything else..."

"I think I know where that is from the Shirakawa estates... B-But I haven't been there yet." Not even since she'd moved in with Masaru... "I-I do go over to Lakshmi's estates to see Papa sometimes...and bring them dinner..."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 pm

"I like to think we're both very lucky. Yasu doesn't work anymore, but he used to be a blacksmith. After he retired, we bought a little farm."

Ai thought for a moment on Mia's question. She wasn't really sure what she should wear. She'd have to think about what would make proper attire. She wasn't exactly sure what kind of dinner party she would want to throw.

"I'm not sure, but I'll send out invitations with all the details worked out."

If the woman preferred to be called Mia, then that worked for Ai. Mia was an easy name to remember, and it sounded nice. She was surprised that Mia wasn't exactly sure where the mansion was. It was only the gaudiest house in all of Seireitei. It's design stood out like a sore thumb among its surroundings.

"It's really easy to find. Masa will help you get there. It's sweet of you to look after Lakshmi and your...papa. Who is your father, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 pm

"Th-That's so interesting! A blacksmith... did he make all sorts of things?" Mia loved jobs that included working with their hands and making things. As most of her hobbies, her earliest ones, included making things and creating she was rather adoring of those types of works.

Ai continued though and Mia gave a shaky nod, smiling as she accepted she'd be told what kind of clothes to wear. It made her life a bit easier and Masaru would be able to help her...

"O-Okay... Um, his name is Kaimu Miura. H-He's a recently pardoned shinigami..." Mia turned beet red and stared at the ground at that question. There was obviously more she had to say... "...He and Lakshmi are...are...together."

She got it out. She...got it out. It had been spoken from her lips, that her father was with the medical division Captain. In the worst way. She had no problems with Lakshmi really just it was awkward. Really really awkward... especially since she knew what sort of relationship it had started as... and she...didn't want to think about the kind it was obviously continuing...

Also the first time she'd found out about them had been the night her and Masaru had accidentally consummated their relationship. That tended to put a damper on things...
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:27 pm

“Oh I’d imagine so. He was very successful at what he did. He even took on work for Seireitei from time to time.”

There were a few perks to being the former head captain’s daughter, like your husband always having steady work. Yasu would have always had a job though. He had a passion for what he did, and it showed in his craftsmanship.

Ai knew almost immediately who Mia was talking about. This was fairly amusing to her. Mostly because she knew it would mortify her mother. She couldn’t wait to see Setsuna’s reaction to this. It would be hysterical.

“Well, I cannot wait to see mother’s face when she finds that out. I’ll be sure to bring popcorn.”
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 am

It was amazing that Ai's husband had done such and was so well off that Mia's eyes shined with interest and also just amazement. She smiled and gave a pleased laugh as she nodded. "That sounds amazing... You are so right to be proud of him."

"...I-I'll find some sort of bunker... F-For Papa and I. When that happens..." Mia paled significantly at Ai's amused words, not wanting to see the woman's face when that happens. "I-I take it you know of him?"

She sort of wondered what his reputation must be to have someone like Ai knowing it. A rogue that...infamous?

What kind of...history did he have... Her eyes were bright with curiosity, wondering her father's history.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:30 pm

"Thank you Mia!"

Ai chirped as the woman gave her such a gracious complement. She liked this woman. She was so charming and well spoken. She was clearly a little shy, but that wasn't anything she probably wouldn't eventually grow out of. Time had a way of dealing with those things.

"Don't worry. Lakshmi won't let it get that far. Yes, I know of him, but only from mother. I can't speak on his true nature."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:45 am

"Welcome Ai..." Her smile sweet, she tried to resist a soft giggle and couldn't since Ai seemed so pleased with her words. This woman was wonderful and Mia felt quite happy and calm towards her.

"I hope so... Her and Masa could hopefully..." Mia didn't want to be killed now that she was happy and content with life! She smiled weakly, knowing that those two would do their best to stop a rampage by the former Sotaicho.

"Papa...puts family and love above all else. He's not one to care about duty at all, except the duty to his loved ones. He does his best though for us and he's really really kind!" Well if Ai didn't know his true nature... Then Mia would gladly tell her! Her eyes shone with love for her father and adoration as she smiled. "See, he didn't know about me till recently. I found out about him from Lakshmi, but as soon as we met and he knew I was his daughter he immediately loved me. He wanted to be in my life and do things with me... I-I always wanted a dad and he just accepted it without any hesitation! That's the kind of person he is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melancholic Memory Meetings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: