(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cake Delivery [Arashi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Cake Delivery [Arashi] Empty
PostSubject: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 pm

How...was she to find this magical member who did now exist by all accounts? She had a cake for someone and was unable to deliver it... Normally with her new position as Lieutenant, she wouldn't have to deliver this cake and instead someone else would.

But it had...been a while. She missed the sneaking around in her long blue cloak with the hood up. She missed leaving the cake secretly and watching from afar as they smiled.

She missed it a lot.

Mia, the Library's resident Former Ghost and now poster girl, wandered around the squad in a sneaky manner as she attempted to find this random person. How annoying!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 pm

With her face hidden in the darkness of the cloaks hood, Mia happy smile was no seen. Her gloved hands pulled out a cake in a special container as she moved towards the area with the communal offices. She could leave it there with a note! It would find its home and she wouldn't have to keep sneaking around.

Waiting for the right moment, when the office cleared out for a bit... Mia hurried forward and set the cake on a desk before rushing back out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Mia was pleased with her success, happy to get away from this unfamiliar squad and get back to the areas she was used to when someone spiked energy nearby. Letting out a soft squeak, she froze as someone appeared in front of her...

His intimidation worked on the very timid woman, her body shaking as she almost froze. Taking a step back, she tried to back away and flee. He could see what she left on the desk! He could go see! Just don't get any closer...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:33 pm

The Captain was angry...angry with her... Mia stepped back more, shaking slightly and unable to speak. She waved her arms at the doorway, motioning him to go look as she backed against the wall. He was... a stranger and a Captain and she...was too nervous to speak to them despite the strides she had made...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Mia just shook her hood and head. There was no need! Why was this Captain so...paranoid... what was wrong...

He wasn't...angry but she was still nervous around him and hung her head in defeat. She couldn't flee a Captain... not if they wanted to catch her. She'd have to go...and look with him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Mia just shook her head and waved her hands in front of her hooded face, it was fine! No need to be so...sorry about it... Startled by the abrupt change in demeanor, she just looked down at the offered hand before shakily taking it in one gloved hand.

"L-Lieutenant...D-Division...Ten...M-Mia..." Why did that name sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Mia laughed silently, her cloak shaking a bit as the Captain seemed much less scary now. She had overreacted earlier, but really that was scary to be stopped like that when you weren't expecting it! Scrolls? Those could be nice.

She smiled in the hood and nodded strongly so he could see her agreement. He wasn't...scary at all with that grin. She'd be fine having some company...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Mia was about to follow the Captain before he ran back into the communal office. Hidden in the cloak, she looked surprised before hearing his Happy Birthday... He must not have known.

Moving after the Captain quickly, she gave a strong nod. It was a nice day! She was...not really one for walks like this... but they were nicer at night for her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:40 am

Mia looked around the office curiously but waited near the doorway. Arashi was just getting the scrolls...no need to go all way in. Besides it seemed like his desk was off limits and secret! She was glad she'd stayed back.

"Mhm..." A very soft reply sounded from the hood as it nodded. She had to push herself to speak, but it was worth the effort. She would follow Arashi like a little duckling for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Mia was confused. Yes they could be off... She was about to follow him finally to squad ten when he ran back to his desk. Mia was now utterly confused and paused before catching the chocolate bar, before tucking it in her cloak. She gave him a small nod before following him out.

Should she...tell him about his face...

Should...she... tell him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Mia shook her head in the hood in the negative. She had not eaten it yet...

Would someone please tell him about the chocolate?! Mia was nervous, not sure of what...or how she was supposed to handle this... Did he... really not notice how...could he not...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:16 am

Mia shook her head. She didn't...talk much to strangers and the Captain had scared her at first so...it was harder for her to speak now. She wasn't...scared it was just...hard.

"...Not used to...speaking to...strangers..." She got that out, her voice soft as she raised her hands to her hood... Should she lower it and motion him... about the chocolate... no one was telling him.

It was right there... She couldn't just say it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Someone finally told him! Mia watched as he flashstepped away, causing a bit of wind that ruffled her cloak. He came back after a bit with his face clean and she gave him a slow nod of agreement. It...it really had been everywhere...

She didn't draw attention to his red face, letting him have his embarrassment... it was really embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Mia was silent as they walked, quiet and withdrawn for the moment in her cloak. She almost wanted to ask about the scrolls he had, wondering what they could be, but she had no idea.

Squad Ten was a bit of a walk to the large and extremely imposing building that house the Great Soul Library. She just wished she could get herself to talk...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 pm

"I-Its okay..." She got words out! Yaaay! Her hands went up, waving a bit as she tried to reassure the man. "I-Its...r-really fine... Y-You aren't...an idiot..."

Mia felt bad but it wasn't like this was an awful and horrible thing! It was just embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:48 pm

"Its okay..." Mia still reassured him, it was fine she was seen...its not like...anyone could see her face or anything... She still wasn't sure about lowering her hood at times so it wasn't like she was going to be recognized at all. It didn't even bother her in the first place!

She had been more worried over him... He had felt embarrassed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:19 pm

"...Its hard..." Mia murmured, talking was hard to do... She was better with other women and people she knew well... but with new people it made it almost impossible.

Looking up, she flinched and shook her head. "Th-That would draw...attention..."

Why would she jump up on the roof?! Someone would see...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:07 am

She had said so! Why was it hard to understand? Mia couldn't exactly explain it to him... She'd need to speak to do that and that was hard!

The raised eyebrow and question just made Mia stare for a moment in disbelief under her cloak and...wonder... wonder a lot...

Maybe a subject change!

"Wh-What...scrolls...are you bringing...?" Mia questioned, attempting to be social a bit more. It was a hard push to get her to do this but she was trying! She had to be social. She had to learn to be more social!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm

"M-Mmm..." Mia nodded a bit, those would be good to have! There weren't many that were brought in, despite people attempting to archive them and so any of them that showed up were good! "Th-Thank you...we...need more..."

As he offered the scrolls, she nodded strongly and held out her hands. Of course she would! She loved stories...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Mia was pleased and happy, a smile on under her cloak as she accepted the scroll and began reading while walking. This was pleasant... he wasn't so bad...

"Eee!" An almost terrified squeak came from Mia, her arms going out as she tried to stop the man from juggling the scrolls. Was there something wrong with this captain!? She held the scroll she'd been reading tightly in one while waving the other furiously. "No! Bad! Don't do that! Bad bad boy!"

Newspaper...something!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:12 pm

"Books are friends! Don't toss stories around!" Mia almost dove for the falling books, the one she was holding getting tucked into her cloak pocket as she moved forward. Luckily Arashi caught them, but not in time for her to stop glaring. Her cloak hood was finally lowered as she waved a finger at him and raised her voice.

"That is not how you treat books or scrolls! Especially not in front of a librarian! Books are important and vital!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Having delivered her warning, Mia gave a firm nod, causing her black hair to come out a bit from the hood and bunch up slightly. She then turned and began stomping towards her squad, leading him there after having put the fear of librarians into him.

One did not just toss stories and books around even if one was a captain!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Mia nodded, accepting the apology but didn't say too much else. How could one have such a disregard for ones position and act in such a manner!? On top of that the scrooolls!

Leading him into the squad, Mia took Arashi down a side street leading to the enormously huge building that was the Great Soul Library. There were steps outside and she led him up them to a side door that the workers there could use. "H-Here we are... I can take them now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake Delivery [Arashi]   Cake Delivery [Arashi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cake Delivery [Arashi]
Page 1 of 1