(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Emergency! Doctor on call!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Emergency! Doctor on call! Empty
PostSubject: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Medical bag in hand, Daiji rushed through Seireitei making his way to squag three. He had received a message saying their vice captain needed immediate medical attention. Daiji made it to squad three where he saw a woman. He quickly tapped her on the shoulder and asked.

"Where is your vice captain?!"
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Hayate blinked as she was tapped on the shoulder. Turning around, she stared at the Shinigami for a few seconds before speaking. "I'm about as close as you get to being the vice captain. I'm Co-Captain Hayate Kusanagi.. can I help you?" She asks wondering where this is going. Souichiro on the other hand took one look and grinned. He knew the young man and wondered what shenanigans he was up to. Of course, he didn't let this on to Hayate.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:02 pm

"Um...well you don't look injured."

Daiji scratched his head for a moment, a bit confused. Someone had clearly called and said this woman's zanpakuto was lodged in her rear end. She seemed perfectly fine.

"I got a message a few moments ago saying you had been injured. I rushed over as quickly as possible. I'm Daiji the vice captain of squad four."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:15 pm

"What..? Who said I was injured..?" Hayate wonders aloud, then narrows her eyes. "...Was it a member of my squad who called?"

Sighing and rubbing her temples with one hand, Hayate shakes her head. "I'm sorry you had to come out here like this Daiji.. it seems my squad requires some harsh discipline if they're the ones behind this."

Almost immediately after saying that, the courtyard cleared out, leaving the two of them alone. "Anyway, care for some tea if you're not busy?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:25 pm

"I'm not sure ma'am. It was an anonymous report."

Daiji rubbed the back of his neck and laughed a little sheepishly. He felt more than a little silly now. He came all the way here and no one was injured, but that was a good thing. He'd rather see false alarms than sick or injured people.

"It's ok ma'am. Today was a slow day anyhow. All I was really doing was paperwork. Don't be too hard on them. I can't be sure who it was."

Daiji laughed nervously. He'd just stupidly told someone of higher rank what to do. His stomach was a fluttery mess now that he had no medical duties to tend to. The offer of tea was nice, he just hoped he could not make an idiot of himself.

"Oh tea would be great! I...I hope it isn't too much trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:02 pm

"Please, I can at least manage this much." Hayate spoke with a smirk as she turned and walked towards her and Souichiro's shared office. Well, it was more Souichiro's than her's as he was the one in control most of the time.. much to her annoyance. It's things like this is why her squad didn't respect her like they should.

Once inside the office, Hayate offered Daiji a seat and turned on the electric teapot. "So, is Lakshmi-san still running the fourth squad?" Hayate asked, turning to look at him as she busied herself with pulling out cups and utensils for making tea. "I don't get out much, you see.."

Souichiro himself was quiet for the most part, mentally musing over if he was the one who set up that call or not. Either way, he thought it prudent to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:12 pm

"Ok then'"

Daiji chirped as he followed the woman. She seemed really friendly, at least so far. Daiji liked most everyone though, but he often had a hard time expressing himself.

"Yes, she is. She's great."

Daiji said nervously as he fiddled with the hem of his white lab coat. He hated being so nervous around people. It was so bothersome.

"It's ok. I don't get out much either. Talking to patients is the only time I feel at ease."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:13 pm

"Ahh, I understand." Hayate speaks, smiling a little. "I only feel at ease when I'm training or shopping... you wouldn't happen to like shopping, would you?" She asks hopefully. It's so hard trying to find a person that enjoys shopping!

Once the tea was done, Hayate pulled out a small cake from a hidden fridge. "This is Souichiro's, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I shared it with you!" She says with a grin as she slices the cake.

"LIKE HELL I WOULDN'T MIND!" Souichiro roars in Hayate's mind. "I SWEAR, IF YOU EAT ALL OF MY CAKE...!"

Hayate pointedly ignored Souichiro's protests as she served the cake and tea to Daiji. "Also, relax! I may be kinda no nonsense but I'm not gonna eat you!" She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:26 pm

"I don't really know. I rarely get a chance to have much free time. So if I do make it to a store, it's to pop in and out."

As the vice captain of sqaud four, he was busy with patients all the time. If he wasn't with patients he was working on their charts or paperwork. It was a very demanding job, but he loved it.

After a few moments Daiji could smell the brewing tea. It smelled really nice an aromatic. It didn't smell like the tea he normally drank.

"Oh, that'd be nice."

Daiji laughed sheepishly as Hayate joked about eating him. You never know with people in Seireitei. Someone might just be able to do that.

"Well please don't. I may have a bankai, but I couldn't get myself out of a wet paper bag."

smooth
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:28 pm

"No time for shopping? That's no way to live!" Hayate jokingly said as she sat down with the tea and cake. The seats they sat in were nice plush chairs from the human world. Whenever she was in charge, she replaced Souichiro's leather chairs with her favorite ones. They even had a room dedicated to changing furniture to suit either Co-Captain's likings.

She served the tea and cake to Daiji and smiled. "Feel free to eat and drink as much as you'd like!" She spoke as she picked up a dish with a slice of cake on it and began eating it with a fork. "Mmm..! So delicious and moist!"

Of course, at the same time Souichiro was stewing as he watched them eat cake. HIS CAKE. Was this karma from causing so much mischief for his partner? Nah.. couldn't be! Besides, he didn't believe in karma!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:55 pm

"Well, members of Seireitei have a propensity for getting themselves injured on a regular basis. So I stay quite busy."

There was much more truth to this than Daiji liked to admit. Every day squad four was like a revolving door. So many people getting injured from sparing and what not. It was nice to have this little break though, even if he was a little nervous. Daiji took a sip of his tea and a bite of his cake. It was both very nice.

"This is lovely. Thank you for being so generous."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:01 pm

"Think nothing of it." Hayate replied as she sipped her tea, smiling. Daiji was a nice young man and she wouldn't mind spending more time in his presence. Still, the fact that he had a bankai already was a bit troubling to her. She had been training for her own but still it eluded her. "And I understand about staying busy.. Both Souichiro and I constantly switch back and forth between who's here and who's handling business elsewhere."

Well it was only a small fib.. that wouldn't hurt, right? She sighed lightly, contently munching on the cake while absently sparing glances at Daiji. "Breaks like these aren't bad once in a while, are they?" She says with a smile. "I hope I'm not inconveniencing you by doing all this?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Daiji smiled happily at Hayate, as he brushed a strand of black hair out of his face. He was feeling much more comfortable around Hayate. She didn't make him as nervous as a lot of the other captains. She it also helped that she was overall a very pleasant woman. She was really pretty too.

"Thank you for being so kind. I find it hard not to be a nervous wreck outside of my duties, but you are a very...comforting personality. I don't quite feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin...heh."

Daiji's failed attempt at a joke made him blush lightly. He wasn't very good at not being awkward, even if he wasn't nervous.

"I don't think I've ever met or even seen Captain Souichiro. At least I don't recall him ever coming into squad four."

Daiji blushed once more at his words. He didn't want Hayate to think he was being rude. He wasn't trying to be. Hopefully, she'd know that.

"This is no inconvenience at all. I needed a break, so thank you."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Hayate smiled happily at this, giggling lightly at his blush. She clapped her hands together and spoke, "I'm glad you're not jumping out of your skin.. that'd be a doozy to explain to the fourth squad captain!"

This young man was quite pleasant to be around! So young and he has his bankai already! Hayate thought to herself before Souichiro decided to speak up.

"Ahem.. you keep saying young man to yourself. Do you want to know his age?" Souichiro grinned inside her head.

Surely he's not over 200? Hayate thought back, now actually curious. "By the way.. how old are you, Daiji? You look so young!" She says with a nervous laugh, wondering why Souichiro brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Daiji laughed lightly at Hayate's joke. She was funny, and pleasant to be around Daiji enjoyed that about her.

"I don't think Lakshmi would appreciate that too much."

Daiji could only imagine Lakshmi's epic eye roll if he showed up at fourth skinless because he got nervous. It was really a funny thought. Daiji was pulled from his line of thought when Hayate asked him how old he was.

"Oh thank you! I'm 612. Pretty average age I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:57 pm

"What?! Really?!" Hayate exclaimed, her eyes wide. "you're about as old as Souichiro!"

"Hahahaha! I told you!" Souichiro says, laughing aloud in Hayate's mind.

"That makes me feel so young! I'm only 355!" She says, blushing as she tries to regain control of the situation that Souichiro so conveniently messed up. "So! Daiji, do you like reading? Or listening to music?"

Normally Hayate isn't one for older men, but she was quite smitten with Daiji and did her best to ignore Souichiro's warnings that she was barking up the wrong tree. What did that mean, anyway? Did he already have a lover? She didn't want to hear it from her soul-sharer, so she'll eventually have to ask him directly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Daiji was a tad confused by Hayate's shock. It wasn't at all uncommon for someone to look much younger than their actual age. Actually, everyone in Soul Society looked younger than their actual age. Silly Hayate.

"Yep, I can't say I was born yesterday."

Daiji made his best attempt at making a joke without sounding condescending or overly sarcastic. He didn't want to hurt Hayate's feelings. He actually liked her quite a bit. She was fun to be around.

"Well, it's always a pleasure to make a lady feel youthful."

Daiji second guessed saying that after it left his mouth. It was one of those things that sounded better in his head. He just hoped that Hayate didn't have a dirty mind.

"Oh I quite like reading and music. I...I...compose music in my free time, but it isn't much really."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Hayate brightened at the mention that he likes to read and listen to music also. She was quite pleased at his loosening up, as it were, since it made her feel more comfortable around him also. "Hee hee, it'd be quite a feat to look how you were if you were born yesterday!" She giggled, then smiled brightly. "I'd like to hear some of your music sometime.. I-if it's okay with you?"

At his other comment, Hayate blushed a little but quickly recovered. She wasn't of the perverted thoughts, but the comment was nice regardless. It's a good thing she didn't think like that or else this could've gone south really quick! "You should see Souichiro sometime, he looks older than you even though the both of you are fairly close in age." Hayate giggles, listening to Souichiro hmpf. "Speaking of which, have you see him yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Daiji blushed brightly at Hayate's words. He wasn't sure if she was complementing him or not, but either way his face betrayed him. He wasn't really sure to say to it.

"T-thank you Hayate...I think?"

He was still a little confused, and still very bright red. The mention of listening to his music didn't really help either. He'd never played any of if for anyone before. What if it wasn't any good?

"S-s-sure. I'll play some of it for y-you."

The mention of Souichiro took his mind off of his embarrassment a little, giving his bright red cheeks a rest. He had never seen or met the captain of squad three. He didn't get out much. The only time he every really met new people was if he treated them at squad four.

"Oh? Well, I've never met him. So I can't say that I know of his appearance."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Hayate giggled softly and smiled happily at Daiji's words. "Thank you! I'll be sure to listen to anything you want to play!" She replies happily, blushing a bit at the fact that he's willing to do that for her. She really could fall for this guy!

"Oh, really? You really must not get out much! The Co-Captain is a notorious skirt chaser. Knowing him, he probably doesn't have a preference over men or women as long as they're pretty." Hayate sighs, shaking her head. "So be careful, he might even charm you out of your pants! Haha, just kidding~!"

"Or maybe not! Muahahhaha!"
Souichiro laughed in Hayate's mind, making her mentally roll her eyes. He wouldn't date..!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:42 pm

"W-why thank you!"

Hayate's eagerness and overall pleasantness was refreshing. He was really enjoying her company and could see himself spending more time with her. Maybe he'd finally develop some decent social skills outside of his own squad.

"Heh I really don't get out all that much."

Daiji blushed a little at the comment about the captain being a skirt chaser. Daiji could never be so carefree and freewheeling. He was much too reserved for that.

"Well, he'd be the first...um...um...oh goodness."

Daiji sunk down into his chair a little from embarrassment. He couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth. Stupid stupid stupid.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 pm

"O-Oh.. oh my.. I didn't know.." Hayate blushed deeply as she realized the implications of such a thing. "So you're.. ! Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like it's a bad thing! Just by your looks alone I thought people would be all over you!"

"But honestly, I'm in the same boat.. I haven't lost mine either.." Hayate admits, blushing as she stares down at the floor. "Oh dear, what am I saying? This is very much unlike me!"

Oh she knew.. she knew why she was acting like this. Daiji just got her motor running at high speed and even Souichiro could see that. Though then again the captain wasn't blind to such things like Daiji might be, so all of this might fly right over his head.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Daiji blushed even more. It seemed that he and Hayate had more in common than he had previously thought. He wanted to comfort her, as she had tried to comfort him. He didn't want to her to feel embarrassed, even though he did himself.

"It's ok Hayate. No worries. We're just....we're...we're just too cool."

What the actual fuck...what is wrong with...I'm an idiot. I shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Daiji didn't know if Hayate felt better, but he had certainly flustered himself a little. An idea suddenly popped into Daiji's head, and before he could stop himself that idea was acted out.

"Hayate, would you want to go on a date with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:14 pm

Giggling, Hayate nodded to Daiji while starting to relax. "Yeah.. we're just.. too cool for it..!" She says with a light chuckle.

"A-A... D-D-Date?!" Hayate stammered, blushing deeply and hiding her face. "U-umm.. s-suure! I'd love to!"

"Way to go, Hayate. You only seemed half as desperate as you look right now." Souichiro spoke up in her mind, laughing all the while.

Sh-Shut up! Just because you've lost your virginity and I haven't isn't any reason to mock me! Hayate mentally grumbled at her partner.

"Haha, I'll tell you what. If you manage to get laid on this date, I'll do all the paperwork for the next few months." Souichiro spoke with a confident grin. In her mind, she could see him crossing his arms and laughing heartily.

I'll take that bet.. you'll eat those words.. Hayate thought as she finally showed her face to Daiji, smiling cutely and blushing still. "So.. umm.. when should we go..?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:14 pm

When Hayate agreed to go, Daiji was immediately filled with joy. He had actually managed to get a gorgeous woman to agree to go on a date with him. How in Jesus' name did he manage that? He had never actually been on a date before, so he wasn't real sure what they would do.

"We can go whenever you like! Is there anything in particular that you'd like to do?"

He hoped Hayate would have a better idea than he did. Maybe they could have dinner, and maybe watch a movie together. He had a great collection back in his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency! Doctor on call!   Emergency! Doctor on call! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency! Doctor on call!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next