(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

English vs Engrish

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

English vs Engrish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:09 pm

"Mn..." His response was his usual one as she asked about helping her pack; whatever, if she wanted his help he'd fold stuff or something...

When she thanked him as she moved to lay against him, he glanced at her for a short moment before his eyes averted again. "Tch...don't need it..."

It wasn't like he planned on doing any traveling...and he wasn't some professional where it was required either...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

"Well thank you for helping then." Hibiki's catch all meant okay of sorts, though why couldn't he just say it she couldn't seem to figure out. Her eyes watched his carefully, Selena trying not to laugh at the way he just always looked away.

"Is there a reason you can't ever look at me for a while? Do your pretty eyes give away your feelings too much or something?" Selena gave an internal sigh at his lack of wishing to learn, but it was his choice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:03 am

"Mn..." He was about to keep quiet, and get to working on helping her get packed, but before he could she'd said...that... "Gh...Tch...No..."

He just didn't want to look! Was there a problem with that!? What was wrong with averting his eyes!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:08 am

"It just seems odd... Is there something wrong with me?" Selena's eyes were curious, her teasing tone gone and replaced with a softer one. He was still looking away, why did his eyes always do that? It seemed like a bit of a nervous thing, but he wasn't nervous at all. So was he hiding emotions in his eyes? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 am

"Ch...There's nothing wrong with you..." How was it odd!?

Aito...didn't get it; what was so wrong about averting his eyes? Was it so weird? He just did so sometimes!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:14 am

"But you can't look at me sometimes. People do that, you know. They look at each other and talk, but you rarely look at me and at the oddest times. I just want to know what causes it, if I am to blame." Selena leaned up, frowning as she tried to get Hibiki to look back at her. A hand went up to his cheek, turning his head back towards hers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 am

"It's nothing with you. It's just a habit..." What more was there to explain about it? He just did it sometimes, and there were some moments where he did it before he even thought about it. It was just a habit when he talked sometimes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:21 am

"Well then... Help me pack. You should practice looking at others, its a bad habit to have." Selena booped Hibiki's nose, moving backwards off of his lap and oddly reassured by his words.

Crawling out from under the table, she moved to the bed and the bouncing box as the kitten continued her adventures in it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:25 am

"Gh...Whatever..." Aito replied, remaining on the floor until Selena moved from him; once she headed off to get back to packing he followed shortly after, moving to help her pack like he'd said he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English vs Engrish   English vs Engrish - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English vs Engrish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Turn Back The Pendulum :: Tales From The Past-
Jump to: