(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

And then they were captains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

And then they were captains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then they were captains   And then they were captains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:56 pm

With Hideki not really down about the gift, Aoi was pleased with a noisemaker as one could always use new ways to surprise the squad and thus everything was settled in that matter. She'd leave it later in someone's bed. They'd all panic and fight over what it was this time. If she knew more she'd rig it with explosives and chili powder, so when they pressed things it set things off....

That'd be fun!

Aoi's happy smile was just pleased. She'd figure something out!

"I'll try not to, its just been really busy! I barely have time to go see Rin and he's all mopey bunning. You can come visit sometimes during your lunch or something too." Aoi followed him to the secret door, heading out of it with a cheek pat and a smile for Hideki. "Thanks for the chili powder explosive button machiiine~"

And she ran off to go do things, pranks really, on her squad...
Back to top Go down

And then they were captains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2