(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanu

Kanu

Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past Empty
PostSubject: Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past   Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 am

Des was lounging about in her room after hours, just relaxing on the few chances she had when she wasn't swamped with work. Dressed in her usual sleeping attire consisting of bunny decorated boy shorts and a tank top she stared at the ceiling occasionally bringing a lit cigarette to her lip. Such a nasty habit that she vowed to quit one day but at the moment this was the only way for the worn out captain to relax. She didn't hate her job in the least bit but she couldn't help but feel lonely from time to time, she had no family and she wasn't the most popular captain. So a lonely room every night was her depressing sanctuary where she escaped.

"Hello, Desdemona Inkosi III." a voice said breaking the silence of the room. The voice sounded feminine but still possessed a boyish tone to it.

Startled by the sudden intrusion, Des quickly sprung up to her feet ontop of her bed, her back firmly flushed with the wall, her hands drawn up in a fighting stance. "Who the fuck is there!" The captain growled as she tried to scanned the dark room for a sign of where this mysterious person came from.

"I am Deux, and you are Desdemona Inkosi III the third correct? The current 8th division captain." The voice said once again still not revealing it's location.

Fuck. Was the only word going through the captain's head as she felt her heartbeat increase. Was this an invasion and they were planning to knock the captains one by one, what could be going on. Des shook her head of these thoughts and quietly released her bankai. There is no time to be hesistant, thinking can get you killed. Without warning the captain sprung forth. She was primed with her signature move, crushing blow, primed to destroy. Des took a wild guess at where her intruder was at from the two times it talked and aimed her fist directly where she heard it's voice last.

Crunch

What a sickening sound filled the room as Des made contact with what she presumed was the face of her tormentor. She could feel flesh easily cave in to her fiery blow as she landed on top of the being. Without wasting time the captain rolled forward and reached out to the light switch on the opposite wall and hit the lights revealing an unnerving scene.

In the middle of the room was a purple haired person laying sprawl against the floor with it's face looking like a crushed cherry pie. It literally looked like the person swallowed a shotgun blast.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, it's just a kid, oh fuck, oh no, oh fuck me!" Des repeated over and over again as she stared at what she just did. Looking down, Des could see that her entire arm was covered in blood. Des felt a wave of nausea rise over her, she had to choke back bile that threatened to evacuate her stomach. Slowly and unsteadily the captain walked over to the person. Face to face with the destruction she just called Des couldn't do nothing but fall to her knees next to the person. "Why, why me. Who sends a kid to kill me, my sister can't be this fucking crazy." Des said as she slowly began to cry

"Hello, Desdemona Inkosi III."

Des's eyes sprung open to where that sound just came from, her bed. Sitting on the bed was a purple hair boy with what looked like a giant black spot over his eyes just idiliy swinging his legs back and forth without a care in the world. Des just stared completely baffled, slowly she looked over to where the "body" was suppose to be and saw nothing. Not even a trace of blood that once pooled on the floor.

"Hello, Desdemona Inkosi III." The boy said again.

Des mind just gave up on trying to analyze the situation and prepared phrase came out of her mouth on it's own. "H-hello?"

"You have quite a punch, you always were a strong one. I guess your mom wanting you to be tough paid off quite well."

"Uhh yeah I guess. H-how do you know that?"

"Because I am Deux silly. So life must've been hard for you growing up right? I mean your dad died while you was very young, killed none the less by your mom. I guess if a king can behead his wife for not producing a son then a queen can do the same if the husband can't produce any more daughters?" The boy said with a oddly blank look on his face.

Des blinked a few time, how did he know that. She felt there was no reason to even that question again, this guy was clearly far from normal. Might as well play his game longer to maybe get something out of him. "Yeah I guess you could say my life was hard. I mean I never got coddled in the least bit by her. And the whole dad thing... well I never got to know him so he's just kind of a blank figure in my life. I loved my mom despite all of this. We weren't an ordinary family."

"Nope, you Inkosi's are a weird bunch. A female led crime family that spreads through both the human world and the soul world. I must say that does seem like a rather big thing to put on one young girl shoulder. Especially one that was called by others as just a brute, wouldn't you agree?"

Des narrowed her eyes at Deux and thought about punching him through a wall. "First of all, I could handle it. I did a fucking amazing job at running that family as queen. I got shit done, I made the tough decisions, I got us money, I kept the fucking heat off us. None of those elders knew what the fuck they were talking about. There's a reason why I was fucking put in charge and not my brainy fucking sister. They didn't fucking realize that my mom chose me, I didn't volunteer for the crown. She saw how much I would benefit that fucking family. My sister was always too fucking worried about petty conflicts from personal griefs, she would've drove the Inkosi to the fucking ground. SO you CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Des yelled as she sprung forward again her fist glowing her tell tale fiery red. With her fist just mere inches from Deux face she stopped, Des hadn't even reacted. He just had that same annoying dopey look on his face.

"Right hand of the king, such an interesting name. Deux said as he poked at the flaming fist in front of his face. The skin on his finger quickly caught aflame to which the boy merely blew out.
Speaking of your sister, you two haven't gotten along since you left have you?

WHO IS THIS STRANGE PERSON, WHY DOES HE KNOW SO MUCH. WHAT ELSE DOES HE KNOW ABOUT DES, WHO ARE THE INKOSIS, WHO IS DES SISTER, HOW COULD DES THE CAPTAIN THAT ENFORCES THE RULE ONCE BE A CRIME FAMILY LEADER AND WHY DID SHE LEAVE?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DEUX INTERVIEWS.
Back to top Go down

Deux X Des: A forced dive into the past
Page 1 of 1