(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Joining the Living (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Phaedra tapped her foot anxiously, trying to solve the riddle of whether or not this person was a supervillain or... what. He'd already been the most help she'd had in 200 some odd years.... well, almost 200 years.. And frankly all of this information was... exciting. There were a whole race of people like her in another world? HER people... And he was at least saying they had no intentions on the human world... But she fought crime and well..she did that because... she briefly thought of her (so far) only fan...

She pursed her mouth into a hard line. "I don't think I can work for you... But I also don't think that means we can't be friends. I mean... You've already helped me learn more about myself then 200 years of searching on my own has..."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 pm

"Fair enough. I shall be your friend then, and you shall be mine." Xavos replied simply, extending out his right hand for a handshake as to seal the deal. Did he even have any friends? He had acquaintances in his fellow Espada, but that was pretty much it. Well, always a first time for something.

"Speaking on that matter, have you ever been to Hueco Mundo? You can open garganta, that much is certain, but would you like to see it for yourself? I can take you there if you wish." The Espada put forward. "Or perhaps another time."

Last edited by Bebo on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:01 am

She looked at the hand as if it might sprout teeth for a moment, slowly raising hers before, still with her eyes locked on it, she rather decidedly swung her hand down to take his and give it a firm shake. "Well then. Friends." Her statement was rather resolute and she gave a small nod to further confirm that yes. They were now friends.

"Hmm.. Well... Gargantas move instantly right? So.. I... have shaved at least a day or two off of my trip back where I was going.. " If gargantas were really that easy she didn't even need to take a plane back... "So... Sure... I can go see this... Hueco Mundo place." She gave an uneasy smile, still feeling odd about going somewhere called "Hollow World"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:47 pm

"Let us be off then, Phaedra." Xavos stated, opening a Garganta with the hand he had previously extended to shake her own. "Travel isn't exactly instant, but the trip is short if you know how to navigate through them." The Espada stepped into the swirling nether portal, looking over his shoulder at the younger woman.

"If you are afraid of getting lost, then stay close to me. Focus your energy on your feet or else you won't be able to walk." He said. To him, it came as an instinctual behavior, but to someone like Fay who 10 minutes ago had no idea what a Garganta was, she could certainly benefit from such information. Still, if she WAS an Arrancar, it would also come natural.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:11 pm

She nodded, eyeing the garganta up curiously. She'd never quite felt fear when she looked at these things. She had... in an odd way. It was more that it looked so completely natural to her and THAT thought gave her a little shiver. But now... she knew it wasn't some hellgate she'd torn asunder from the fabric of reality... well... it was still sort of that but the point was it was something normal...ish. Whatever.

She'd gone through gargantas before but it had been sort of a... launching...floaty experience. She stepped out, placing her foot down, trying to do as he said.... She found.. that it came sort of easily. Sort of really easily. She took a few more steps forward. "Huh... Like cats and climbing, I guess." She said, before hurrying after him.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:31 am

(So are we continuing this in Hueco Mundo or are we being lazy fucks)
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:34 am

(Uhhh, I guess your call, man)
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Living (Open)   Joining the Living (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Living (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2