(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Quick Visit!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:24 am

"I see...I'm sorry, I saw you...trying to get it and wanted to help." Rin replied, glancing down at the scroll he'd handed her just a few moments before. "It's alright, I made a mistake. I should have asked if you wanted help first."

Truthfully, he probably should have. The only other thought he'd had would have been to pick her up to help her, but he was unsure if that would be problematic, considering he hadn't been sure of others around...and they'd been keeping a certain distance when in public here.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:29 am

Aoi opened her mouth like a fish for a few moments, just disbelief on her face. Was Rin real? Was...Rin really real? Sliding the scroll closed, she took a deep breath and then poked Rin's cheek. "No! You were helping and being sweet. Stop it! Don't...apologize to me Rin. I am glad you wanted to help."

Her blue eyes were frustrated and she let out a huff. If they weren't where they were...she would kiss him so thoroughly he stopped apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:36 am

"Mmph, F-Fine." Rin replied when Aoi poked his cheek. "S-...aha...I won't apologize then. I'm...happy I was able to help you."

He'd almost...apologized again, that wouldn't of been good. He couldn't just...apologize for apologizing, he had no doubt Aoi would likely either continue trying to get him to stop apologizing or find it amusing he'd done that. She didn't want him apologizing for this, so he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:43 am

"You always are able to help me." Aoi's eyes narrowed as she processed the sound Rin had made... Was it one of cheek poking annoyance or pouty? Looking carefully she hmmed. "Shiro-usa? What...was that sounds you just made? Are you....pouting?"

Her face was carefully blank, no sign of her plans or what she would do or react with.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:52 am

"Sound...? Aha.." Rin averted his eyes, he'd...made a sound hadn't he. He hadn't intended to it'd just...come out! "I'm not...pouting. Not at all..."

Only after having said that did his eyes return to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:59 am

Rin looked away. The sure sign of him keeping things hidden. Aoi leaned up on her tippy toes, eyes narrowing more as she carefully thought. "Hmmmm? Not pooouting? Then what is that reaction for?"

"Are you pouting cause I got angry? Or cause you can't apologize? Or another reason?" Her hand that had poked his cheek went to one white ear and tugged slightly. "Have you not gotten enough love today? Are you wilting from loneliness and on the verge of death? Do you need emergency kisses Usa?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Aoi's words made Rin weigh his options, if he were to deny it, they would likely go on as they had been...maybe, if he were to admit anything, well, cue emergency kisses...

Possibly nothing or emergency kisses?

Possibly nothing...or emergency kisses...

"I'm not...because you got angry, I just...felt I should apologize for making you so, but you didn't want me to..." Well, that was true at least, but he would respect her wishes. If she didn't want him apologizing for something then he wouldn't. "I don't think I'd be opposed to...an emergency kiss though."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:44 am

"So...you pouted because... I won't let you apologize?" Aoi's face was disbelieving as she stared again. Rin wasn't real. She was imagining him existing and he was just a ghost or something. The hand tugging his 'ear' slid into his hair and pulled his head down slightly at his words. Her lips pressed against his softly, emergency kisses were very needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:58 am

At her words he gave a small, sheepish chuckle in response. He felt her hand slide into his hair, which felt nice, before she pulled him down towards her.

Rin responded to the kiss after Aoi had pulled him down some. Emergency kisses were needed, and they were also really nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:09 am

That chuckle told her all she needed to know. Aoi kept kissing Rin as he responded, deepening it briefly and making a small noise in her throat. Rin was an unreal dork and she adored him in all his ridiculous and pouty times.

At least when he was drunk his pouts were more obvious... She learned new things about him every day!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:17 am

Rin held the kiss for a bit longer, enjoying it. His hair moved to her hair, his fingers gently entangling themselves in the strands. A few moments later he pulled away and gave a small kiss to her forehead and smiled.

"I think...the emergency kisses help." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:25 am

Aoi's head wanted to tilt towards Rin's hand as she felt it enter her hair, instead giving a pleased giggle in her throat. Kissing him always felt the best... As he pulled back, kissing her forehead, a slight tint colored her cheeks but not much more than that as she smiled.

"See? Almost as good as button ups."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:32 am

Rin's smile grew some at Aoi's response; he couldn't forget the button ups, then again, they did work rather well.

"Almost." He replied as his hands continued playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:38 am

Rin's smile made her happy and her heart fluttered a bit. Those...button ups were really magical. She loved them... Her head leaned a bit as Rin played, her smile growing soft as she let out a small happy sound.

"Only almost... I can accept that. Uuusaaa! You need to see this scroll so we can leave and take you home."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:55 am

"I like both, the emergency kisses and the...seeing you in my c-clothing." Rin chuckled before glancing down at the scroll she was still holding. "Right, the scroll."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:32 am

"You only stuttered a bit. So you are getting used to saying things..." Aoi looked thoughtful for a moment before announcing. "I like this but its getting harder to make you blush! But then...its...getting..easier for you..."

She left the 'make me blush', unspoken. Instead she turned her focus on the scroll, opening it and holding it up to show Rin. It...looked like a field journal on...rabbits. And one of the drawings had a black and white one. Her voice was soft and awed as she spoke. "This one looks like you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:39 am

"I-I suppose so." Rin answered, his eyes moving to the scroll again as she showed him it's contents. He had to bite back a chuckle upon seeing what it was. A field journal on rabbits? When she spoke up, mentioning the drawing in it he couldn't help but smile again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:01 am

Aoi's face turned a bit red and she glanced away just slightly as Rin smiled. "I-I was looking for things on fullbringers a bit ago, just in case I missed something and... I saw this bunny... And yes."

Her voice was very soft as she slid the scroll closed. "...Bunnies don't die if they get lonely you know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:25 am

"R-Really...I suppose my statement about loneliness can't be used anymore then..." Rin replied with a sheepish chuckle. He...hadn't known, but it'd worked and...he had enjoyed the attention from Aoi...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:29 am

"But you aren't really a bunny." Aoi's voice was soft, leaning up again as she moved her head to kiss the side of his mouth. "And you will. I remember what you said before... About Ruka and how she saved you. It sits there in my heart and burns... So I'll never leave you alone Rin. Because loneliness will kill you, if not real bunnies."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:19 am

Considering he was still holding her, Rin secured his arms around at her words. He wanted to smile, but...he knew what he had told her had probably worried her, hurt her...maybe even scared her; knowing those things, he couldn't really bring himself to smile.

He did however give another soft kiss to her head. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:24 am

"Welcome..." Aoi's smile was bright, though it faded a bit as Rin wasn't smiling. He was worrying over her again...wasn't he? Worrying over stupid things again. Sighing, she laid her head against his chest and snuggled up to him a comfortable hug.

"Don't worry Rin, I'm too strong to let things like that bother me. I am happy you told me, so I can help you with it. What you said isn't a burden to me you know, you don't always have to worry about those things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:50 am

At Aoi's words Rin gave another small chuckle, "I can't help but worry, I'm sorry. I'm...glad I told you as well, even if I'd been worrying about...doing so before."

He was a worrywart, as Ruka had claimed; he couldn't deny that he often worried. He was happy though with Aoi's words, happy and relieved that she claimed it wasn't a burden to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:10 pm

"Nothing you tell me...can be a burden. At least not one I can't handle and share with you! So...never worry about that at least, okay? That...you have to keep things from me. I can handle things." Aoi's smile grew as Rin laughed at least. While she enjoyed holding him and being held though...

They had to go. Sighing, she pulled back a bit and held up the scroll for Rin to take. "Please put it back for me? I brought you here to see scrolls and interesting things not...less interesting stuff. F-For you that is."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:36 pm

"I won't keep those kinds of things from you then." Rin replied, taking the scroll from Aoi as she left his hold.

Putting the scroll back as she requested, he glanced down at her. "It was nice seeing this...I'd say it was interesting."

When she thought of bunnies, she thought of him...Rin couldn't help but find that rather cute, and while he'd been a little...embarrassed about the whole bunny comparisons before he started to find it sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next