(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Exploring the world! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:13 am

As he started talking, Fay crouched down, almost sitting indian style as she listened. Wait.. This was... what? This was all... so completely different then she'd pictured. "So... So Shinigami... are just human souls who've gotten powers?" She tilted her head, slackjawed, brow furrowed in disbelief. But... But she'd been terrified of them for almost a century. And they... they were just...

She hopped up and walked up to him, reaching out and pinching his face. "So... So you're really human.... You're not going to morph into a skeleton monster the second I blink?" She asked. Though if he was, this was hardly a smart idea.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm

"Pretty much."

Daiji was about to elaborate, but then the woman jumped up and started pinching his face like a crazy old lady. Daiji waved his hands to put some space between the two of then, for the sake of his poor face.

"Geez this isn't Death Note. I'm not going to turn into anything. I am what you see."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:35 am

She backed up a little, less scared of him by a wide margin, but still a little unnerved. She crossed her arms, giving him a dubious look before tilting it with a confused "hm?" noise a moment later.

"Death Note? Shinigami read manga? You guys get manga up there?" That... what? "What... is the afterlife actually LIKE?!" She asked, completely confounded on how this works.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:04 pm

"Well...yes and no."

Some shinigami read manga. Some of them were huge fans of it, Daiji enjoyed manga quite a bit. It wasn't easy to get though, because naturally manga doesn't get shipped to the spiritual world. There were some shinigami who would get their hands on it and peddle it around Seireitei though.

"Some of us read manga, but we don't get human world mangas. Some shinigami bring it back for us though. The after life is....a lot like regular life. There isn't that much of a difference."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:53 am

Fay tipped her head to the side. That... It was ... just like regular life? "Then... What's the point of being here to begin with? That's stupid." She said, a little in a huff. "If someone told me that dying just meant I went to some apartment building in heaven to do all this crap all over again,... Feh..." She gave a dismissive wave.

"I believe you, but that's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:46 pm

"I'm sorry, but I don't make the rules."

Daiji thought the human world was pretty cool though. Much cooler than Soul Society. Although, he was born and raised in Soul Society, so to him the human world seemed really cool.

"I never lived in the human world. I was born in Soul Society. I think the human world is pretty neat."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:21 pm

"Well... not much to be done about it...." She said with a sigh. Man.. that was.. almost kind of a bummer. But oh well. She'd learned something today. Shinigami were NOT the raging hellbeasts she'd been afraid of for almost a century. They were... people... In some cases, small... easily muggable people.

"Well. You're always welcome here. I guess you can be an honorary citizen. Since I already saved you from getting mugged and all." She DID mostly only help citizens so... That seemed appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the world! (open)   Exploring the world! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the world! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2