(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Put Topic Title Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Put Topic Title Here Empty
PostSubject: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Norma stood at the edge of Rukon waiting for Lakshmi to arrive. They had terrible news to deliver, news no one wanted to hear. Norma gazed out at the countryside before her. Not many people lived out here. Mostly farmers, and a few people who rather stay away from the business of the towns. It was a series of rolling hills, but just at the very edge of her vision, Norma could make out the mountains. She didn't know if anyone lived there. She had never even actually been there. Maybe a person or two, but it couldn't be an easy life living out in the wilderness.

Norma was trying to distract herself from what her mind really wanted to think about, and that was delivering the news of Setsuna's death to her children. It was going to be one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do. The only thing worse was when she buried her husband all those years ago.

"Dammit..."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:01 pm

If this was going to happen... Lakshmi had to be prepared. Meeting in the Rukon was the easiest way to do this and though she normally wore rather less formal garb to visit her aunties, today was special. Refusing to wear anything less than her uniform and haori, she made her way to the meeting place Norma and her had agreed on.

Her eyes were dry, but an observant person like Norma could tell they were slightly redrimmed form tears still. However she held herself up and made sure to project a strong air, not wanting him of all people to find weakness in her. How many centuries had it been? With no word, no knowledge? Did she have siblings? How were her parents? These questions distracted her enough that she could not dwell on the news she'd be delivering with Norma's help.

She still felt like an outsider sometimes, and Norma being there... one of Setsuna's closest friends even if they didn't get along all of the time... It was a relief. Seeing the woman standing there, she rushed to her side. She had delivered the news of death many times, to many families... But never once to her own. Lakshmi couldn't smile, but she she give the other captain a small nod. "Thank you, Norma. I...lets go."

She really couldn't put into words her thanks for this, so she wouldn't try.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Norma turned when she heard foot steps behind her. Lakshmi had arrived. Norma was glad that Lakshmi had also decided to wear the formal captain's garb. Norma noticed that Lakshmi's eyes were redrimmed. The poor girl had been crying. Perhaps it was best for her not to make mention of it.

When Lakshmi noticed Norma, the younger captain rushed to her side. The young woman nodded and gave thanks to Norma. She was shaken. Her outward appearance was that of confidence. Norma knew that was just a facade. No one could be that confident in Lakshmi's position.

"No need to thank me."

Norma didn't bother to say much else. She placed her hand softly on the woman's back as they began to walk down the narrow dirt road. Ai and Yasu's home was one of the first ones in the countryside. Ai and Yasu had a large farm where they grew a variety of produce, and raised a number of animals. They were one of the main suppliers for many of the shops in the wealthier parts of Rukon.

As they walked, the farmhouse came into view. Norma took a deep breath. She knew this was going to be hard. Especially for Lakshmi. Like a band-aid, it was best to just rip it off.

*knock knock knock:
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Lakshmi glanced around Auntie Ai's farm, appreciating the hand on her back. It kept her moving forward, not retreating like she knew she would if given the chance. It was painful and hard, but she could do this, though she wanted to be back in the Seireitei right now.

Someone knocked, Lakshmi was a bit withdrawn so she wasn't sure if it was herself or Norma at this point. It felt like the world had narrowed to this point in time, would...she be able to handle this?
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Not long after Norma knocked, she was able to hear footsteps from inside the house. Not long after, the door opened. Ai Haruna, formerly Fujihana, stood behind it. She was easily one of the most beautiful woman Norma had ever seen. Even more so than Setsuna. Ai had long white hair that kept in a low braided bun. Her face was free of any lines and wrinkles, and she had the most beautiful violet eyes.

"Captain Higgins, Lakshmi. Thank you for coming. Please come in."

Ai was tall like her father. She stood probably close to five feet nine inches. The older woman guided the two women through her charming home. In the living room Sat a short plump woman with curly blond hair, a tall older man with white hair and a white beard, and another older man who had salt and pepper only on the sides of his head. All three of them stood as Ai and the two captains entered the room. The short plump woman, walked over to Lakshmi and gave her a hug.

"Lakshmi dear! I have missed you terribly. You don't come see me often enough."

Takano was a cute older lady. Not a beauty like her sister Ai. The bald older man walked over and put a hand on Lakshmi's shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's always a pleasure to have my favorite niece pay me a visit."

The tall man with the beard, walked over and extended his hand to Norma. Norma took his hand and he shook it.

"It's been a long time Norma. It is good to see you again."

Norma nodded.

"Thank you Zarden. It has been a long time."

Ai laughed when Norma said this.

"You think it's been a long time? This is the first time Takano and I have seen him in nearly ten thousand years."

Zarden didn't laugh, or even smile. He didn't find Ai's joke particularly funny. It was a joke too similar to what their mother would say.

"Why have you called me here? I would assume it's of the utmost importance."

Zarden's voice was dry, and cold even. The man was all about business. Norma looked over at Lakshmi. She knew the woman would be able to tell that Zarden was purposefully ignoring her.

Dick
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 pm

"Auntie Ai, Auntie Takano! Uncle Yasu..." Lakshmi almost burst into tears right then, she was so happy. As Takano hugged her, she held the woman close for a moment with a real smile on her face. It was the first in a bit of time and she felt the stronger for it. Uncle Yasu's hand was another comfort and she patted it, giving him the smile she had given both her aunts.

Finally she turned to the man she hadn't seen in six centuries, her eyes and heart hardening. Out of all the people here she... couldn't stand to look at him the most and well it was nice he was ignoring her. She was the one here to deliver the news and like Norma had thought just a bit ago, it was best to rip the bandaid off.

"Could you all sit?" Her voice was soft but clear looking at each of them with a serious expression, her Taicho business one. It was the only way she could glance at Zarden though she cared not if he took a seat. Those

Taking a brief moment and breath to calm herself, she spoke to the assembled group. Norma was here for moral support, she had to be the one to break this to them. "Grandmother, Soutaicho Setsuna, died earlier yesterday. I'm sorry, I...couldn't keep her safe."

Lakshmi would wait to explain what happened, her voice pausing as she looked down. She was the shinigami in the family, it had been her job to keep Setsuna safe! Even if it was silly, she felt it was her duty to watch her grandmother's back. She had failed obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 pm

The four elderly members of Lakshimi's family all sat. Three of them looked at her with loving concern. One, with judgement and speculation. They all listened as Lakshmi spoke. When she news came of Setsuna's death, the three Fujihana offspring all looked at each other. Norma placed a hand on Lakshmi's back to comfort her. Takano was the first to speak.

"How did she die dear?"

Ai nodded, she and Zarden were both curious. Zarden spoke up next.

"I am going to assume she died in battle, since you made mention of protecting her. Which is laughable."

Ai cut Zarden a hard glare. If her eyes had been blue, one would think she had manifested Setsuna herself.

"Zarden, really. Please, give us the details that you have Lakshmi."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Lakshmi nodded and recounted all the details she had burned into her memory. About the message left behind, about the fight... about the destruction caused. She ignored Zarden's comment, anything he had to say like that would be utterly imbecilic. He didn't know of her powers...

Maybe if she had been there she could have saved Setsuna, though...vaporization wasn't something she could heal no matter what. Reaching up, she squeeze Norma's hand gratefully. "Norma, is there anything I neglected?"

She still felt out of it after the incident the day before, details on some things escaping her. That spell... Lakshmi didn't like to kill if she didn't need to and to feel another die like that was just... Honestly traumatizing.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:50 pm

"I think you covered everything. Setsuna left and went to the human world where she fought with the leader of the hollows, killing them both."

Norma squeezed Lakshmi's had back. She was glad that she could serve as moral support for the woman. The two of them didn't always see eye to eye, but she did like the young captain.

The three of Setsuna's children all looked at each other, and in unison said the same thing.

"She's not dead."

Ai cleared her through, choosing to clarify things.

"What we're trying to say is, the nature of mother's zanpakuto. If they were vaporized, the she was in her bankai. That means she isn't dead. Mother can't be killed while using her bankai."

Takano nodded in agreement. Zarden furrowed his brow. How did they not know this?

"Did Seireitei not know the nature of Setsuna's zanpakuto? Her bankai manipulated atoms. If mother was killed while using it, she'd be reborn. She used it when we were kids, because she felt she was getting too old. When she was reborn, she told everyone is was an ancient kido she used to make herself look more youthful."

Norma was a bit flabbergasted by this. Maki had shown them that Setsuna caused the explosion, but she found it a bit hard to take this in. She looked at Lakshmi, studying her expression. She could only imagine how she must be feeling about this information.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 am

"No one knew... Maki might have? She had recently said she had used that Kido, when I was visiting her. I lent her some shirts so she could get hers fitted..." Lakshmi seemed utterly in shock, though she was still standing. Her knees wanted to give out, from the faint spark of hope that was filling her body. She had thought Gigi dead, had killed a man who was her grandmother's friend and...

Determination lightened her eyes as she looked over the assembled people, though her eyes slid over Zarden like air. "So Gigi is still alive... I'll go find her."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 am

"Don't rush off just yet dear."

Takano said gently. Lakshmi could go and search all the wanted, but she wouldn't be able to find Setsuna.

"If she just died yesterday, and her body was completely vaporized, then she hasn't re-spawned yet. It may take month for her to return."

Ai got up, and walked over to her great niece. The older woman wrapped her arms around Lakshmi. She held her tight in her embrace, kissing the top of her head.

"I know you love her dear, and I know you want to find her. Mother is a strong woman, in time she will find her way back to you."

"Stop coddling her. She's a grown woman. If she wants to go running around the human world, then that's her business. Don't treat her like a child, it will only make her weak."

Ai's head snapped in the direction of her brother, her eyes narrowed into slits.

"I am not treating her like a child. I am showing her love. Something you clearly know nothing about. If showing her love made her weak, she wouldn't be a captain, and a damn good one. You are the weak one Zarden. You never let anyone love you. You are a person with no love in his heart. You've always been that way. I would think after all these years you would have changed."

Zarden just stared at his sister. Unmoved by her words. Takano had almost forgot what it was like to hear Ai and Zarden bicker. She had wished she had. This was a broken record that still skipped after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 am

"I'll... tell Masa. He loved her as much as we do." Lakshmi rubbed her eyes, upset still but feeling... better about most things. She had hope again. Her Gigi hadn't left her! With her arms wrapped around Auntie Ai, she smiled and let out a small happy laugh. She still had her family... She had almost forgotten that nasty old man still here though.

Pulling back Ai, her eyes were like chips of ice as she glared at the man she had barely paid any mind to. "Its because of their love I'm so strong already. Six hundred years and I'm half your level, Grandfather. You've had ten thousand to get where you are... Not exactly the best results is it?"

"If you still have any feelings in that robotic heart left, you'll let Mother and Father know I am well and tell them I love them. Don't let the portal hit you in the ass on your way out of the Soul Society." Lakshmi turned, finished with her grandfather for now. There was nothing else she had to say to the man. "Sorry Aunties and Uncle for my language."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 am

"Yes, that is a good idea."

Takano said with a smile in response to lakshmi. What happened next would amuse everyone in the room, but Zarden. Takano couldn't resist the laughter that overcame her.

"Very good Lakshmi dear, spoken like a true smart ass."

Yasu had to bite his tongue not to laugh, but a twisted smile appeared on his face. Ai placed her hand over her mouth as she giggled lightly.

"I would expect nothing less from a child trained by Setsuna. You have been ruined by her, just like my sisters."

It wasn't Ai that snapped at Zarden this time, but Takano. She had had enough of his complaining.

"Oh shut up you old ass. All these years you have been sitting on your high horse, brooding about mother. Bitching in silence about how she oppressed you. It pisses you off so much that you are just like her in so many ways. Do you not see, that by trying to not be like her, that you followed exactly in her footsteps? Did it ever occur to you, that you made Lakshmi feel how mother made you feel? The difference is, mother wanted you to be great, while you're just an asshole."

Takano paused for a second, and then started in again.

"You stroll in here after all these years, still holding this grudge that makes no sense to anyone but you. Do you have any clue what you did to this family? Especially mother? Hizuki died, and we reached out to you. Father died, we reached out to you. Osamu died, and we reached out to you. None of these people ever did a thing to you, but love you. We needed you there, we wanted you there, but you were too selfish and self-centered to show up. You cut us out of your life because mother wanted to make you her protege. That makes a whole lot of damn sense."

Takano stood up, and walked over to Ai and Lakshmi's side. She wrapped her arm through Ai's and stared her brother in the face.

"I'll tell you one damn thing. We're through asking. We're through begging. If you want to be a part of this family, we will accept you with open arms, but until then we don't need you. We have each other. So get out, and don't come back unless you can treat us like your sisters, and your granddaughter. We love you Zarden, but until you can accept our love, you need to stay away."

Takano pointed at the front door. Ai stood firmly by what her little sister said. Zarden stood from his seat, and walked past the woman. At the door he turned and looked at Lakshmi.

"I will tell your parents I saw you."

Then he left.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 am

Lakshmi had no time to say the retort that formed on her lips, for which she was eternally grateful to her normally rather kind Auntie Takano. The remarks the woman made had her jaw dropping though, in surprise and a bit of awe. She wanted to be able to say such things when she was as experienced. It was all true and she saw it hit home on the man even if he would never display it. He had heard it, it was enough.

Giving one nod to the man as he did one decent thing that his visit here caused, she stayed composed utterly until he had left the room and gone. Then she broke down, laughing and crying at the same time. Tears streamed from her face as she fell to her knees. The stresses of the days and how...safe she felt now got to her as her voice cracked. "I-I had forgotten how a-awful he was. I-I still want his approval though... its been centuries! She's alive... and everything..."

She felt stupid for this but...honestly it was what she had needed since the news had been given.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 pm

After Zarden left, Ai looked at her younger sister. A sly smile spread across her face.

"Takano, I didn't know you had it in you."

Takano laughed a little sheepishly. She blushed slightly and walked and sat back down.

"I didn't either to be honest. It just kinda came out."

Ai ran her hand on Lakshmi's back and did her best to comfort her.

"Try not to worry with him dear. You don't need his or anyone else's approval."

Takano looked at Norma an uncomfortable smile on her face.

"I'm sorry you had to witness our drama Norma."

Norma waved her hand dismissing the woman. She knew most families had this sort of drama, it was more normal than most people liked to admit.

"Think nothing of it Takano. All families have the occasional squabble."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 am

"My head knows...my hearts the painful one. He's my grandfather... I want him to approve of me deep down." Lakshmi calmed down a bit more, soothed by Ai's comforting hand and words. She had needed this but she still felt awful for breaking down. The happy news, the upset state of the past day and just that man...

She wasn't a child anymore! Her sniffles stopped and she straightened up fully, once again in control of herself and her emotions. Giving Auntie Ai a soft smile she hugged her first, then moved to Uncle Yasu and then Auntie Takano, each getting a kiss on the cheek as well. She hugged Takano a bit longer, whispering to her. "Thank you for that..."

Lakshmi pulled away and ruffled her hair a bit nervously. "Is it all right if I come back later tonight and stay over? I... would like to stay with you all for now. Even if I have to go back and talk with Masabutt."

She glanced at Norma, giving her a nod. She could thank the woman on the way back.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:55 pm

"Of course. You are welcome to come over anytime you'd like."

Ai said with a warm smile. Yasu nodded in agreement. They loved Lakshmi, and wanted her to be happy. Takano gave Lakshmi a little wink. It seemed that now all had been handled here. Norma would walk with Lakshmi until they got to Seireitei, and then she'd leave her to go to Masaru.

"I'm sure Masaru will be glad to hear from you. He was very close to Setsuna."

Yasu said with a smile.

(Sorry for such a crappy post)
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:07 am

"I thought so too. Thank you, I'll be back later. Love you all!" Lakshmi gave a grateful smile and nod, moving to the door and heading out with Norma.

Once they were a ways away, well on their way back to the seireitei, Lakshmi sighed. "If it wasn't for my aunties I could have said the best comeback to shut that old bastard up."

(OOC: It is perfectly fine. I hope my short post is fine as well.)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm

The three elderly shinigami waved at Lakshmi and Norma as the left. That had been quite the tense showdown, but Norma knew it served it's purpose. Hopefully it would help to bring this broken family together, and not further divide them.

"Oh really? What was that comment, captain?"

Lakshmi had captured Norma's attention. She didn't know the young woman to be cheeky or silver tongued. Lakshmi was always on the reserved side, but then again Norma had only always had a professional relationship with her. They never spent time together as "friends", but then again they weren't really friends. At least Norma didn't think so. They could develop into such, but at the moment they were mere colleagues who got along from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 pm

"It really wasn't Setsuna who 'tainted' me. I'd suppose it was the alcohol and sex, both of which Gigi had nothing to do with." Lakshmi felt much better about admitting such to Norma, especially after what had happened today. Covering her mouth so her small smirk didn't show, she knew that response would have pissed her grandfather off beyond what he had shown.

It was why she had wished to say it then, but she adored her Aunties and Uncle too much to say such a cheeky and revealing things.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:28 pm

"You little shit."

Norma was stunned in the best way possible by Lakshmi's comment. It was indeed a comment of epic proportions. It took all of Norma's self control to not fall out on the floor in a fit of laughter. She had a new found respect for Lakshmi, and it was because she now saw that she wasn't the stuck up little doctor.

"Zarden would have given birth to a four headed dog had you told him that. I would have paid to witness it too."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

"I really try." Lakshmi sent Norma a smirk and a small bow, her eyes warming up a bit from the icy glare they had been stuck on since Zarden's appearance. Maybe she could crack more jokes and get Norma to laugh more? Letting the snark run free, Lakshmi waved a hand with an air of nonchalance.

"Oh no, for a friend of the family that sort of show would be free. I would hope that would be his reaction, it might loosen the stick up his ass or even pop it out all together. Then we could have a happy family reunion before Gigi came back and make her heart burst all over again."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:28 pm

"You are too much."

Norma said with a laugh. Lakshmi was much more entertaining than she had previously thought. She wasn't nearly as stuff as Setsuna, but Setsuna hadn't always been like that.

"I would hope that he could one day come around. For the sake of your family, your aunts and great grandmother miss him dearly. I would be willing to bet that you could use a grandfather who supported you, instead of ostracized you."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:05 am

Lakshmi had to laugh a bit more, amused by Norma's apparent amusement. She took her job seriously and could be rather formal or aloof when working, but the medical division Taicho did like to let loose and relax.

Norma's serious and heartfelt reply though made Lakshmi's smile wilt into a sad one. She looked ahead as they traveled through the outskirts of the Rukon, nodding. "Even if... I could wish for a grandfather to support me... I think I wouldd be fine with his dislike or ignoring if he could only see them. Aunties and Gigi that is. If they could be the happy ones... I would be just fine."

Looking at Norma askance, she decided to change the topic. Her voice was nonchalant and she spoke as if musing a rather innocent question. "Norma... you are worldly and know much of life. Would you know how to deal with a rather problematic man? He is about... six foot, red hair. The most gorgeous eyes imaginable... And rather fixated on pushing others away romantically."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:01 pm

"Mmmm."

Norma hummed. She wasn't going to push the topic further. She'd leave it at that. Lakshmi was already going through so much, and Norma didn't want to open anymore old wounds. Family issues were always tough, because you love someone, and you want the best for them, but they have to want it too. Norma knew all to well what that was like. It was a feeling she didn't miss.

Norma nearly came to a halt when Lakshmi asked her about a man. A tall, red headed man, who had beautiful eyes. This little tramp. This was too good. TOO good.

"Please tell me you're fucking Kaimu. PLEASE."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put Topic Title Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next