(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A "Tasteful" Evening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

A "Tasteful" Evening Empty
PostSubject: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 pm

The world looks mighty good to me. Cause Tootsie Rolls are all I see. Whatever it is I think I see becomes a tootsie roll to me. That aggravatingly catchy jingle was going through Adam's head like a brain worm on an all expense paid trip tour of Adam's cerebral cortex . To make matters worse, Adam was drunk. Oh so very drunk. He liked to go to well to do wine tasting locals to try the latest vintages. He was always incognito during these events with only the owner being aware of his identity because well... he owned the fucking place.

The evening started off normally with Adam tasting every wine offered and then demanding more if he found a vintage he had preferred. The other guests would often stare at him and wonder who allowed this unshaven reprobate into such a fancy gathering. The nights usually ended up with Adam getting a ride back to an apartment he owned close by so that no one at the office would notice the boss completely hammered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:26 pm

So what if she had snuck out, so what if she was getting stares for her looks... So what! This stuff was delicious. Rubbing one redlined eye, she sipped from another glass and felt the tingles as she progressively grew more warm.

How had Yuzuki ended up here? She had been visiting a large city somewhere else for once, her fancy looks and expensive dress ending her up in this wine tasting party while she hid from her watchers. Her golden eyes were warm as she watched the other people at the event, trying to hold down giggles. There was a drunk man nearby, whoever he was, which had stolen attention from her quite well. Even a tattooed white haired woman with odd eyes was nothing to a drunk man stumbling around being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:12 am

Adam went over to Yuzuki, his eyes had a redish bloodshot look. He was holding a wine bottle in hand and very much looking like a degenerate.

"So what does a place like this doing in a girl like you???" He asks, trying to keep his speech correct and failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:30 am

So what does a place... like this.... girl doing... Yuzuki's mind swirled around the words the man's words, he who had until that point been distracting others away from her. Raising an eyebrow, she lifted her wine glass in confusion. "The wine is good?"

Had that been what the vagabond was asking? Why hadn't he been thrown out by now? She was tipsy but not THAT tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 pm

"Pffft, the wine is of a low quality barely worth the bottle fee much less worthy to be drank. It's only purpose is to bubble the humors and force otherwise ignoble aristocrats to chat about something other then themselves and their pocket book." Adam says with a mirthful laugh that seemed to get the scowl of half the people in the room. Some people looked like they were leaving while others were clearly trying to search the establishment for the owner so they could complain
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:22 am

"I see, you are well versed in such ways. I will not doubt your knowledge, you shall be my companion then and teach me such ways." Yuzuki's tone was firm and regal as she spoke, downing the rest of the glass she had. So what if she was tipsy, it was best to learn the living world ways of things while she could! The scholar in her demanded finding out such things. Waving one red marked hand vaguely in his direction, she nodded. "Show me the best tasting wine and such, go ahead I shall allow such."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:14 pm

"Pfft, what makes you think I know of such ways? How do you know I'm not just a drunked degenerate?" Adam said as he walked towards the wine rack and tried to find a good bottle of Merlot.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:28 pm

"Drunks know the best wine and drinks even if they don't always drink them." Assured of this man's tastes now, Yuzuki followed him like a puppy with curious golden-yellow eyes. She sipped from her quickly emptying glass, feeling more friendly than she had in a while.

"I am Lady Yuzuki Morinaga. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

"That's funny but I'm a drunk not an alcoholic. You know what they say right? The difference between an alcoholic and a drunk is that a drunk doesn't have to go to meetings but the other little known difference is that drunks only really care about what will give you the fastest buzz. Ah here it is!" Adam says slurring his speech. He grabs a bottle and begins to pour her a glass while he drinks straight out of the bottle revolting some of the few other guests left.

"Ah good stuff. Perfect for degreasing brain cells and killing engines... or maybe it was the other way around. My name is Dr. Pepper." Adam said blurting out the first name he could think before realizing something wasn't right and added, "Sir Dr. Pepper"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:04 am

"I really don't know much about drunks to be honest. Or alcoholics. I was trying to be polite?" Yuzuki nodded thoughtfully, trying to convey that she knew nothing and he was a master so she would listen. As he poured her another glass, she finished the one she was on before taking it and tasting it. It...tasted the same? Was she missing some great key component in the whole alcohol adventure?

Well at least she had a fun adventurer to learn from! Blinking, she sipped more wine. "Sir...Dr Pepper. Isn't that some sort of hu-Um... Western drink? Did you invent it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Tasteful" Evening   A "Tasteful" Evening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Tasteful" Evening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: