(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taicho's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:23 am

The Office of the Medical Division's Taicho.

--------

Lakshmi had quickly calmed herself, though her eyes were still slightly red. Her door was open as she awaited news from the Meeting of the other Taichos. Would Jurobei be brought here or would news be brought for her to attend? She shouldn't have left, but she needed things in order before they arrived. A spell such as they might ask required a calm mind to pull off. One not clouded by suppressed emotions and anger.

She spent the time waiting to find out what was going to happen in meditation, preparing herself for the times ahead.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:19 am

-------Much later In Time--------

Mia, having spent about a day sitting on her new found knowledge and not informing anyone else yet, decided the smartest course of action was to head to the medical division. They would have records and DNA and all sorts of neat things and it would honestly be best to see if he really WAS a shinigami first. It could just be her mom mistaking things and she had had so many conflicting stories of her father.

Taking the letter and pictures as sort of proof, she headed into the division and to the Captain's Office. She would know who to bother with this sort of thing and being a Lieutenant came with a few perks. Inside of her cloak, she knocked on the open door before peaking her hooded head inside of the room. Clothes, cloak hood...check. All check. Hopefully the Captain wouldn't think it a bother...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:31 am

Lakshmi was sitting at her desk, an unusual occurrence, one could find her normally on the floor. However today she was busy with paperwork, which was a relief after the shift she had just had to deal with. It was relaxing writing all this out, so when a knock came at the door her glance up was almost annoyed until she saw... a cloaked person?

Who went around cloaked... Curious, Lakshmi waved the person in. "Come in. The door is open for a reason, I promise. Is there something I could help you with?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 am

Mia quivered at the first look but quickly realized the Captain might have other things to do and expecting others. Nodding strongly so the hood moved enough to see, she stepped fully into the office and stood in front of the desk. Captain Mehra was Setsuna's granddaughter. That was common knowledge... But she wasn't half as intimidating as the former Head Captain... so it should be easier.

Not wasting a second of the busy captain's time, Mia placed the picture and the letter on the desk. Think of her as someone like Hideki and Shinya and Masa. You can speak. Lowering the hood, she stuttered out. "I-I need to find my father. H-He was a shinigami my mother said. I-I want to know if he really was...and if...anyone knows of him. C-Could the medical help me? I-I didn't know...where else to go..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:53 am

Lakshmi glanced briefly at the picture and letter, one being covered up by the other before she glanced back up. The hooded, formerly hooded correction, exquisite woman seemed rather shy and quiet and had trouble speaking. That was fairly obvious. Giving her the sweetest smile she had, Lakshmi tried to put the other woman at ease as she listened to the problem.

"May I ask your name? I didn't catch it yet. I'm Lakshmi Mehra, Taicho. I believe we can help you with this, do you have a name for the man or just this pic-" Her tone had been soft and gentle, not wanting to startle her but as she glanced down and lifted up the picture her eyes widened. They not only widened, they stared in shock before laughter broke out.

Deep heavy laughs of surprise, shock and the most amusement she had felt in a while. This was golden, she could help this woman utterly if he really was her father. She wasn't sure either, so a simple test should suffice. Kaimu Miura's dna and such should still be on record. If only Lakshmi could answer the poor shy person, while tears streamed down her face and she laughed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 am

Seeing the kind smile, Mia relaxed quite a bit. This person was really nice and understanding too. She could be fine around her then especially with eyes similar to Masa's... Only to be shocked for a few moments as the other woman picked up the picture and started laughing.

"I'm Eufemia Nezo, Lieutenant of the Library Division." Mia spoke hopefully after Captain Mehra started laughing. She was concerned and a bit...confused. What had caused this? She could help Mia right? Why was she laughing that hard? "U-Um are you okay? Can...I help?"

With what Mia? Helping her breathe? She had no idea what to do, standing there helplessly. It...wasn't that funny was it?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 am

Lakshmi heard her name but could not reply, needing air so strongly. The only way to stop laughing was to flip the picture over on her desk and lay her head down. Trying to take deep breaths only made it worse so she thought about things that didn't involve that particular man until she could sit up and wipe her eyes.

Giving an apologetic smile, she chuckled lightly as she tried not to fall into another laughing fit. "I am dearly sorry for such a reaction. But you see... I know that man. He is indeed a shinigami and he is an old friend, I could tell you more about him but he does value his privacy. Please come with me, we will do a simple test and see if you really are his child, then I would feel more at ease telling you details of his life and whereabouts."

Kaimu trusted her, but how could she keep his information from this woman if she really was his child? He seemed to adore family... maybe he'd forgive her. On top of that she couldn't just tell her Kaimu had been a one time lover either. If she turned out to be his daughter in truth... that would be too much information. She hoped he forgave her her slights and potentially future ones.

Standing, she waved the woman to follow her out of the office and down the hall slightly, to Lakshmi's own medical room. It was a brief walk, she was sure the woman would follow. It was filled with medical equipment that filled the room as she flicked on the lights. The slight energy chain she kept the door closed with had shown no signs of tampering so she wasn't worried. Waving her over to a small machine, Lakshmi booted it up while she waited.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:32 am

Finally the Captain calmed down enough to speak, making Mia give a sheepish grin in return. "It's okay..."

Her words made the Lieutenant smile and flush, a hand to her mouth as she realized... How important her father must be to be friends with someone like Lakshmi. He...existed at least. The Captain's reaction had made that clear, that she knew him utterly to be able to know from that picture only. And of course it made perfect sense not to reveal anything about him yet though she sighed as her hood came up. She was fine with not saying much, letting Captain Mehra speak and lead her into a nearby room. Large laboratory actually. Staring in awe at the place, she almost missed Lakshmi's motion over and nodded as she once again lowered her hood.

"So...this... will take a sample? Do you need...blood or something?" Mia started sliding off her gloves, sliding up her shihauksho with rather excited motions. Years of not know. Years and she could finally have an answer...

Don't get too excited he might not be it. I swear you are a child sometimes.

Quiet! Let me have this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:49 am

"Yes, though hair would do just as good, but you've always got your arm out... And I can heal a wound in a jiffy, though the hair would hurt worse since I need live hairs and not grow back. This is my own personal machine, not one of the ones used for official testing of such things. I had it modified and it can do quite a bit more than some others." Lakshmi spoke quickly, her mind already focused on her task at hand. Typing in the sequence she needed, the Taicho then grabbed two specimen plates and prepared them with gloves on.

Once that was all set, she reached out with something that looked slightly sharp and pricked Mia's arm while her other hand held the woman's wrist tightly. Blood quickly pooled and she carefully placed it on the one plate, smushing it between the two and sliding it into the machine. A small chain slithered from her fingers, around Mia's arm and quickly healed the small wound. "Now we just wait for the response. I inputted the criteria and this should... Oh my that was fast."

A sound from the machine made Lakshmi startle as she turned away from her assurances to check it. The response had her smiling and she fought her giggles. "Congratulations. Eufemia Nezo, you have Kaimu Miura as your father. I'm...not sure if congrats are in order though in all honesty."

That was all she could get out before she started laughing once more, her sides almost hurting with the ridiculousness of this whole situation. She bent in half, unable to breathe as she continued laughing. Kaimu...you stupid Rogue.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 am

Staring at the screen that had things displayed that even the rather smart Mia could not comprehend, she stared. A father... A father... She knew his name now. She could find him, he would be in the seireitei somewhere... Captain Mehra knew him, she could lead Mia right to him. Which squad... where... what did he do? Did he have other kids? Did he go into the Rukon often? Her mom had seen him out there...

Also was the poor medical division captain going to die here? A bit worried, especially since the woman's comment made her worried about Kaimu Miura as a person... Reaching out a hand, she pulled it back and spoke softly. "C-Captain Mehra? Are you okay? P-Please be okay..."

Do you think she's gonna die there? Could we take her bitchin coat thing if she does? Congrats Mimi, you have a papa now. Wonder what his lame ass is like...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:24 am

"I am fine, I promise. Do not worry Lieutenant Nezo, also I would like it if you called Lakshmi. Since your father is a friend of mine I feel it would be rude otherwise. Besides I don't like formalities if I do not have to use them." Giving a rather sheepish smile, Lakshmi gave one last chuckle as the rest of her laughter died finally. She could laugh about this later, there was a rather young looking woman seemingly in need of assurance and information.

Crossing her leg over the other, she leaned forward with her hands holding her chin propped up. "I have bad news though, news you can't tell anyone else about. However... as your father, you have the right to know. He's a rogue, wandering the Rukon. I can tell you I have ways to contact him and meet him, as he is a friend and all. No what he did was not bad, or at least that bad. He is a deserter. I have a small plan, if you would be interested."

A small smirk played on the Captain's face, playful as she realized she could pull a nice trick on Kaimu. She wouldn't mention a word of this to him... but she'd also not inform his daughter of their rather intimate involvement. So she hoped he forgave her someday...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:32 am

"Thank you Lakshmi." Mia's knees felt weak as she stood there, giving a rather high strung laugh. He was her father... her father. She had a father. Hono was making a few comments about such a person when Lakshmi started speaking again with such a concerned pose.

Mia's face registered shock and then...annoyance. Though the annoyed face disappeared and was replaced with upset. Her father wasn't a noble shinigami.. He was a HOBO shinigami!? She made a quick face with a bit of a pout and crossed her arms. She wanted to meet this man... and swat him and hug him... It explained more than it didn't. Though she wondered what kind of shinigami he had been...

"I'll listen to your plan Lakshmi. What is it?" Sighing, this was her only lead. She'd keep this whole thing secret from her captain and Masa for now, they didn't need to get involved.

(OOC: And all done~)
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 am

(OOC: Yes, topic is now free again for use)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taicho's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's Office   Taicho's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taicho's Office
Page 1 of 1