(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Search for Answers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Search for Answers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Answers   The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:18 am

He really wanted this snake girl to go away. She was annoying and he couldn't be as blunt with her as he'd like to due to her power and she seemed irresponsible enough to misuse that power. "I'm quiet with my friends too." He said, not wanting her to get her hopes up for THAT to change.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Answers   The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:37 am

Levi frown grew even larger and slowly turned into a scowl that seemed to radiate venom. The snake woman slowly turned away and slithered off towards the portal before she stopped and turned back at Issac. "I'm not a stupid person, Shinigami. Know that. goood bye"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Answers   The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Apparently all set, Sarai laughed and opened a portal back up to home. Things would be fine for now, now to worry about those hollows instead...
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Answers   The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:04 am

"Well Isaac, if you're done with the Snake Girl flirting with you, you may leave." Bowing to the remaining guests Maki stated, "Now, I must take my leave. Work to do and all that jazz." And with little more than that she was away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Answers   The Search for Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for Answers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2