(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thoughts (Daiji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:16 am

The Taicho of the Fourth Division looked as calm as ever, though her usual small smile was gone. Instead a carefully neutral expression wore on her like a mask that she put on just to deal with this situation. Orders were given, the division beginning its preparations for any sort of mobilization. They were prepared due to the news traveling quickly through the seireitei in the form of awful heart wrenching gossip.

Lakshmi bore all condolences with a wan smile as she moved on to the next set of business... Daiji needed to be informed and she quickly moved to his last known location in search of the gentle Vice Captain who followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:27 am

Daiji sat at a small desk in a cramped little office, typing rapidly at a keyboard. The monitor to the computer he was using held sensitive information on all of their current and passed patients. Daiji had been busy updating the files of many of them, and hadn't had much time to do anything else, so he had yet to hear the terrible news of Setsuna's passing.

He had just hit enter at the end of one of his files when he looked up to see his captain coming down the hall. She had a strange look on her face.It wouldn't startle anyone who didn't know her. It was a perfectly neutral look, but Daiji knew that his captain was normally happy and fully of life. He adjusted his glasses and stood to go greet her. His legs were stiff from sitting for so long. He smoothed his pants out. and walked out to meet his captain.

"Hey there. Captain, is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Saito-san

Saito-san

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am

Watching her Vice Captain stand up, Lakshmi winced as she realized he had no idea in the least. Part of her had held out hope he would know and she of all people wouldn't have to break the news.

Staring up at Daiji, her icy eyes melted just a bit as she gave that same wan smile as earlier. "The... Sotaicho was reported dead recently. Taicho Maki Tsukino is the new interim Soutaicho until everything is settled, though I am sure she will be taking it fully once things are entirely known. I'm sorry for dropping this on you Daiji."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:55 am

"Oh my!"

Daiji's heart dropped into the pit of his stomach. Not so much for the Soutaicho. He didn't really know her, in fact, he had only been in the same room as her once. Daiji's heart hurt for his captain. He knew Setsuna was special to Lakshmi. This was extremely hard for her, the pain she was feeling. Daiji didn't know what that was like. He hoped he never had to find out. The young vice captain walked up to his captain and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

"Don't be sorry. I am the sorry one. I am sorry for you loss Captain. I am sorry for you pain."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:07 am

A hug would be nice right now... Lakshmi noticed her Vice Captain's movements and didn't move away. Instead she wrapped her arms around him and held him a bit tightly. Not enough to hurt him in any way, but enough to show how upset she was. It was times like this that she felt upset at how short she was. Even someone like Daiji was taller than her and could give comforting hugs.

"Thank you Daiji..." She wouldn't cry now, not now. She could hold out longer. They all needed her to be strong and unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:10 am

'No need to thank me."

Daiji returned her tight hug, trying to be as comforting as possible. His captain was one of the few people his didn't feel awkward around, and right now he was glad of that. She needed him to be strong. She needed to be weak for once, to let her emotions through.

"Captain, go home. I can handle things. I think a little alone time might do you some good."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 am

"I trust you Daiji but...there may be some issues. I need to be easily accessible for a while. An...incident may occur that will need my immediate reaction." Lakshmi pulled away with a small frown, almost wishing she had stayed but...knowing she needed to do things. She should only be called in in the absolutely direst need for this though. It was up to the others to determine Jurobei's suitability and now it was Soutaicho Tsukino's will to hand down such orders.

"If...you could however handle things while I am in my office for a short time? I'd...like to be alone there. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:29 am

"Oh, ok. I understand."

Daiji stood up straighter once he and Lakshmi had released the other from the embrace. He was worried about her. He had never seen his captain like this. He wished he could make it better, to take her pain away.

"I will do whatever I can to ease your load captain. Just name it, and it's done."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:39 am

"If you could make sure the orders I already gave are carried out and if you notice any oversights I might have made, you can correct them. You know enough about running the Division by now that I feel your judgement is sound." This was an odd time to do so, but she felt he deserved more credit than he gave himself. Lakshmi nodded strongly, her feelings clear. "I don't...want to leave you with this burden for now... But I have to."

Her chains rattled and moved under her uniform, a small sound that showed even more how upset she was.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:08 pm

"Of course, Captain."

Daiji could handle it. Today wasn't a particularly hectic day medical wise. Most everyone was busy doing admin work. A few people came in with colds, and one needed stitches, but nothing serious. Daiji would be more than happy to do this for Lakshmi.

"Don't worry yourself with is Captain. Go ease your mind for a while. I'll tell everyone to give you your space until you say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:09 am

"Thank you Daiji. I shall be in my office then." Patting his shoulder, Lakshmi gave another small sad smile as she turned to head for the office. With Daiji handling things, she could rest easy for a bit... Hiding in her office would be good for now. It would help...

As the door closed behind her, she broke into a small sob and fell back slightly against the door. Her body slide to the floor as she held her knees close. Just a bit of time... just give her a bit of time to mourn. Thats all she asked of the universe. This small break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts (Daiji)   Thoughts (Daiji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts (Daiji)
Page 1 of 1