(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)

Go down 
+3
Rukuya
Saito-san
Emile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)   A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 am

Hideki sighed, putting his head down on his stand (they have stands, right? I'm imagining stands). Jeez... He'd gotten so worked up. But seriously, it felt like he'd walked into a room with some sort of cartoonish villain cackling wildly and everyone was telling him not to worry about it. Well, whatever. They were looking into it. Not his problem anymore.

"Huh?" He looked up when Maki called his name, before snapping to attention. "Er-...Ye-yes, Ms. Head Captain Tsukino?" He asked, wondering what she'd need HIM for.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)   A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:43 am

OOC: This is assuming everyone is gone since I don't want to wait for everyone to post "AND THEN WE LEFT"

"Listen Hideki, if it DOES come down to a trial because that madman somehow convinces Lakshmi he's fine, You're going to be my prosecutor. Dig up as much information on his activities as of late as you can. I don't need anybody further hurting the seireitei with Setsuna gone." She sighed, "Just one thing after another. Why did the old cow have to speak with NUKES?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)   A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 am

Hideki stared blankly and pleasantly at her. "What?" She wanted HIM to prosecute? Geez... He supposed SOMEONE didn't think he was crazy. Okay... He at least had official permission to keep digging. He quickly gave a snappy salute. "Yes Ma'am! You want me to see if there's anything I can dig up on how the fight went down, by the way? Or just focus on the Jurobei thing?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)   A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 am

"Just Jurobei. I expect we as a whole are going to be investigating the death of the two leaders. If you find anything linking the two somehow though, wonderful." She ruffled his hair a little, "Thanks kiddo. I'm proud of you by the way on making captain so quickly." She smiled and started to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)   A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Hideki smiled, but quickly winced when he got his hair ruffled. He needed that. His frustration from the earlier events subsiding, he smiled, fixing his hair. "It was nothing ma'am. Captain W. K. was responsible for a lot of my growth, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)   A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Death in the Family (Post Setsuna Meeting)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3