(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 am

"I-It...It's fine, I..." It was obvious he was still a bit embarrassed, considering he hadn't meant to get like this again... He'd...He'd tried to keep himself from reacting and at first it wasn't that hard but as things continued...

Masaru turned his burning face towards Mia as she spoke up again, almost swearing he'd blushed harder thanks to her words. "I-If you'd like...we can..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:09 am

"...I-I-I...would..." Mia stuttered, her eyes glancing away as she admitted that and her face inflamed again. Having...all of Masaru and having him reacting just as much was something she wanted strongly.

She sat up just a tiny bit, her arm holding her up slightly as the other reached out towards Masaru and tried to tempt him closer. She was already laying down, Mia just needed him closer. Closer and touching... if he didn't touch her soon she would do insane and die. "Y-You're...being mean... I-Its...hard being like this and...knowing you want to...touch me...but....aren't!"

A tiny bit...tiny bit of pouting was obvious from her words and tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:58 am

M-Mean!?

"I-I was just-! I-!" He'd wanted to...to make her feel nice, since she'd...helped him, now he was like this again and... He knew if he said that though it...it wouldn't be good; this was about...making them both happy now, and when he was like this he could still...help...

Forgetting about his attempts to try to explain his...admittedly ridiculous logic, he moved closer to her as she tempted him to do so. She wanted him to touch her, and he wanted to...

He moved to lean over her slightly, his hands on either side of her before he leaned down to kiss her again. Touch...though... Thinking about that, one of his hands moved a bit above her waist.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Masaru seemed a bit flustered by her proclamation though she wondered what he was about to say. He was just...? Just what? Mia's flustered pout faded away but she murmured a reply. "K-Kissing only makes...it...worse and doesn't...h-help..."

His movements closer shut her up though as she lifted her head up, returning the kiss with a soft sound in her throat. Masaru leaning over her like this... The hand not holding her body up slightly moved to his neck, holding his head close as her fingers played with his hair a bit.

As his hand moved to her waist though, she almost gave a soft frustrated sound before it started to move up. The frustrated groan shifted into a soft whimper, it was teasing but much nicer than before at least...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:59 am

He should be...touching her properly, he'd had his hand on her waist, moving over her some which she'd responded to. His free hand was gripping the bedding some, the reactions causing his hold to tense as she whimpered.

Masaru felt Mia's hand move to his hair and begin playing with it, it felt good...

Eventually his hand ventured higher, that thought in his mind again that...that he should be doing more right now, there'd been...a lot of teasing already...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:50 am

Kissing him like this was good, Mia feeling quite a bit better as Masaru was now touching her. She felt even better as his hand moved higher, a low moan in her throat sounding as she clenched her hand. Her chest was her major weakness and she melted against the bed with another pleased moan.

He wasn't teasing any longer, she felt relieved even as her other feelings grew that much stronger and her kissing grew a bit deeper. Should...should she be touching him? She...couldn't think...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 am

Masaru had forgotten mostly about being flustered, becoming distracted by all of this; Mia enjoyed the touching, it wasn't something to be surprised about, but he was pleased to know. It all felt good, and he was obviously affected as well, as a small sound came up as she moaned again through the kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:35 am

Mia's hand pulled Masaru's hair lightly, a small sound in response to his as they kissed. Her body shifting under him, she moved her legs a bit so he could be closer...between them was much better than over them. Yes, skin touching was good.

It was the limit of her ability to think though, with his hand teasing her chest. She ran her other hand down his chest, moving it from holding the bed uselessly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:39 pm

A small moan rose up to the back of his throat as Mia shifted under him, moving her legs to his sides rather than under him as she tugged at his hair.

His body tensed as her hand moved down him; the feel of her skin and the touching was almost too much...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Masaru seemed happy with her movements so she moved against him more, Mia finally having to pull away from the kissing with a gasp. They...what had happened to them? The shower was supposed to have fixed things...

It hadn't... Masaru was touching her and quite willing to repeat last nights actions during the day and Mia was blushing even as she moaned and panted. Her head tilted a bit as her hand ran along his chest, her nails trailing along his skin impatiently as it moved towards his side. Her stupid weak chest... "D-Did you still want... to try..."

She had wanted to earlier, her brain unfogging just a bit to allow her to ask that. They could still do things, but Masaru had seemed to want to try himself what she had done to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Masaru went to catching his breath slightly as Mia pulled from the kiss, though his breath wasn't something that was so easy to calm considering their actions at the moment.

His body tensed slightly under her touch as her hand and nails trailed down his chest, a reaction he couldn't stop himself from giving her, not that he wanted to hold back from reacting to begin with.

Did he want...to try...?

It didn't take him long to realize what Mia meant, what he'd...meant to do initially before he'd become...like this again. They could still though...

Masaru gave a small nod after a moment before he moved his lips to her neck, they should...work their way...to that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Mia really liked seeing Masaru like this, she was realizing. His breathing was a bad as hers which made her want more of that from him... Her nails slid down his side a bit before moving to his back, wanting him to tense more from this as he seemed to enjoy that...

Her breath caught as he nodded, her eyes glancing away a moment before returning to him as she bit her lip. He...was going to... His mouth on her neck elicited a small sound as her head moved to the side to allow him to do as he pleased. Mia's body moved lightly, knowing Masaru was going to try something else...how would his mouth...feel...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:46 am

Moving from her neck after a few moments, Masaru trailed lower; eventually his fluster faded...Mia was enjoying it, the feeling of her nails sliding over his skin felt good as well and his body reacted accordingly to her actions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Masaru moved down more, his mouth on her skin as he moved down causing obvious little reactions of pleasure in the form of small sounds and tensing. Her breath caught as her eyes followed his head, wanting to look away because it was flustering to see him doing this but also not wanting to stop. Her hands tensed on his back, lightly but she wasn't sure if she could keep it that way for long.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:08 pm

His mouth lingered near her chest, knowing that Mia reacted strongly whenever it came to there, moving it it for a few moments before he began trailing lower again; her reactions were frequent, they were pleasant to hear...

It made him feel good to know that he could make her feel this way.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Mia reacted as expected, gasping lightly and moaning as Masaru teased her sensitive chest. Her breathing turned a bit ragged as he kept it up for a few moments before continuing on. A small frustrated groan sounded as he moved away, though her stomach tensed lightly as she felt his mouth on her skin there.

It was a new sensation and she rather liked it, her eyes watching him intently now and her mouth parted slightly as she breathed heavy from his actions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Mia's responses helped, making Masaru forget mostly about being flustered before; this felt...really good for her so far, when she'd...done this to him it'd definitely felt good.

He was...recovered from that now, but he had wanted to do this for her too.

His mouth trailed lower, moving past her stomach he moved down to her thigh before he began trailing down a bit slowly. It...wasn't purposeful teasing, but...slow would...she would enjoy it more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 am

Mia whimpered strongly, not sure what to do other than hold the bed tightly with one hand. The other drifted down, settling on her stomach as she watched Masaru slowly kiss down her thigh. That was... more moans sounded, her eyes tightly shut as she tried to not...not see...the image was burned into her brain though and she had to open her eyes again as her legs spread apart more.

His teasings had her just about dying to judge by the whimpers she was giving the man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 am

Masaru continued to trail lower, going slow as Mia responded to him; her moans were nice to hear...he'd already thought that, but it was true. He was...pleased with how she was reacting to this.

It wasn't long before he reached her, moving beyond his previous teasing to give do what he'd been meaning to, hoping she would enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:17 am

Mia's whimpers and light moans got stronger the closer to her Masaru had gotten, her eyes having to close as the sight was too much for her poor little broken brain.

Those light moans and whimpers quickly turned into strong moans as soon as Masaru's mouth found her finally. Mia gave a slightly strangled sound as her eyes opened, staring down in a bit of shock. Th-That felt...felt... "Masaru..."

She couldn't help moaning his name loudly, obviously enjoying this very very muchly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Mia's moans had grown stronger, causing Masaru to tense slightly as he heard his name escape from her lips. She was...enjoying it, her reactions told him so clearly.

Doing this, it...wasn't as nerve wracking as he'd thought it would be either, though he had long abandoned how flustered he'd felt about doing this. Making her feel this way...he really enjoyed being able to do this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:49 pm

This felt a lot different than usual. Quite a bit different... Mia's legs shifted on the bed, she had as firm a control over them as she could but it was impossible to keep them from moving at all. Just good feelings and warmth and heat was coming from what Masaru was doing and the hand on her stomach moved to his hair to tug lightly.

Moans, more of them, came from her as her other hand tried to stifle them. Too loud! Much too loud! Was it supposed to feel this good? She didn't know she wouldn't ask him to again now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Feeling the tug on his hair, one of Masaru's hands gripped the bedding as he continued, though she earned a small sound in response to her action; Mia was reacting strongly, more moans than earlier escaping her...

He...enjoyed being able to get such responses from her, enjoyed hearing them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:23 am

Mia knew by now what this rising feeling was, panting and breathing hard on the bed as Masaru did rather nice things with his mouth between her legs. Masaru made a sound, causing her her tense slightly and wonder if pulling his hair made him more aroused too...

It wasn't like she could stop it, it was just what she ended up doing!

"M-Masa...I-I..." It was hard to speak between the moaning and breathing, but Mia stuttered out a soft reply. "I-I can't...take...much more..."

She hoped...he understood what she meant because that was all she could get out. If...if she finished then...sex...? Did...did it mean they were done if she did?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Mia was about to...

Masaru understood her warning, she couldn't handle much more of this, "Do...you want me to...to continue with this...then..." He questioned, pulling back for a short moment, his breathing heavy. He could...continue with this, like she had for him earlier...

He would do whatever she wanted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next