(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]

Go down 
+2
The ArchKitty
Dagon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Solar Sarai wrote:
A long sigh, filled with exasperation and annoyance filled the air. The glasses glare appeared as Selena grumbled, already starting on the rumors by collecting names. "Can't you just have an illegitimate child, Sire? That would be the best solution for now."

She didn't mean it to be answered, but she was at least thinking it and wanted him to know that. As Adam went to leave the room, Selena scurried to stand and gave a bow. "Very good Mr Dumont. I shall do as you command."

Taking her tablet, she followed him out of the room and headed off to do her job, this time soothing more annoyed people.

"Ok, I'll make you a deal. You marry her and I'll bless you both with a child" Adam said with a curt laugh as he made his way upstairs to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:57 pm

"How about Lada. Bless her with your child, I don't have the time." Selena snorted as she headed out. First things first would be to find Lada. Letting the other two have their smoke break would be the best thing and it would save her a headache.

A few questions of the nearby workers told Selena where to head and she quickly closed in on the woman. Shifting her glasses once more, her face was entirely composed as she spoke. "Lada? He's called a board meeting in twenty-five minutes. Please don't be late, I'm giving you heads up."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Lada looked up from a computer she had been asked to look at from someone on the floor, to see Selena telling her about a board meeting.

"Goddammit. We just had a level three breach of our virtual real estate. Tell him I may be a few minutes late. I have to get this shit under control."

Lada turned her attention back to the computer that had somehow been hacked. It wasn't that unusual for this to happen, it just always seemed to happen at the most annoying times.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:12 am

"Got it. Goodluck." Selena knew when to leave, flipping on her heels and walking straight out of the area. She was not dealing with or bothering Lada when the woman was working like this. It'd be a waste of everyone's time. She knew about the meeting and would get there as soon as possible. It'd have to do.

Following more directions, Selena soon found Kostya and Jack standing out on a balcony. She had no idea what they could possibly be talking about and instead coughed to alert them of her presence. "I hope I am not interrupting gossip time. The meeting will start here shortly, in about twenty minutes. Both of you are required there."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:37 am

Kostya caught the lighter, slipping it back into his pocket before leaning sideways over the railing, flicking some ashes out into the wind. "Jesus Christ. When did officeplace become like animal planet. I don't know what she cares for. COO is younger then everybody. I am OLDER then everybody. Either none of us should be upset about COO, or I should be upset about everything." He gave some cross between a chuckle and a grunt, before sighing and flicking his cigarette butt over the railing when Selena coughed, not bothering to look at first. "We will be there." He said, turning to give a small nod.

He turned back to Jack. "I am telling you. Up north? On the boats? NONE of this drama. Everything is simple. You go out on the boat, you catch some shit, you pull it back in. Anyone isn't pulling his weight, you know it, he knows it, everyone knows it. There's no room for dispute." He looked at Jack's pocket, wanting to ask for another cigarette, but not really wanting to be a bum. "Is more civilized on a fucking whaling ship then in a multi-billion dollar office."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 am

As he listened to the older Quincy, Jack took the cig in one hand and finished his shot of Whiskey he had been holding in his other, turning around a second to place it on a nearby table. Kostya wasn't as hot tempered as the others and had more life experience, so he always paid attention to what he had to say. Some call him lazy, but Jack was always a good listener, even if it seemed like he wasn't paying attention.

Before he could turn back towards the balcony, their conversation was interrupted by the ever so diligent Selena. He lazily looked towards the young woman and said nothing as he nodded as well with the other Grandmaster's confirmation, before finally turning back and placing his lit cigarette back in his mouth, taking a hit and exhaling the smoke.

"Sounds like good living." He laughed in agreement. "Personally I think a lot of people here always want to prove their ability to Adam. If you ask me, I think actions speak louder than words." He paused as he caught the other man's look out of the corner of his eye, reaching into his jacket and tossing him another smoke. He didn't mind.

"In Lada's case, maybe too loudly." He finished with another chuckle, noting her promiscuous life.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 am

Jack really bothered her. He did that just to annoy her... Her eye twitched a bit as she took a deep breath. At least Kostya had had the decency to reply properly. However their topic of conversation didn't escape her in the least. Closing the door tightly as she stepped out fully onto the balcony, near the two men, her voice was eerily calm at first.

"If she's worried about my sex life like that, it shows she cares. It would be like Kostya offering to deal with someone who was plaguing me, yes? Or you, Jack, offering to stop smoking around me, if you were so inclined to even care." Selena's voice was a bit sharp as she spoke, though she really tried to keep it more calm. Lada and her worked together just fine, without any interference or comments such as these. "Its something she knows helps her and thus thinks would help me. She's just not as adept at anything not her job or sex. Mr Dumont and you shouldn't but in where it isn't needed. You old gossipy men."

She muttered the last part a bit low, but in a nicer tone than before.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 am

Kostya looked from Jack to her and quietly rolled his eyes, catching the cigarette and lighting it. "I don't care what she does, in her job, OR her sex life. I just wish she would do all of them a little less loud." He muttered, low but audible and clear. "Besides, if that is source of your frustration, is not something you can handle yourself. You will go mad." He puffed on the cigarette and took a step back from both her and Jack, before tilting his head and holding his fingers up like a photo frame. "Besides, why do something alone when you have nice guy like Jack to help. You two would be, uh... What's the phrase. Totes adorbs?" He was aware Selena never spoke like that. That wasn't going to stop him from using average 19 year old language to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 pm

"Me? And her?" Jack couldn't help but struggle to contain a bit of laughter. "I think you spent too much time on those boats Kostya, cabin fever must have rattled your brain." He teased the older man as he took a final puff of his cigarette, taking a glance over towards Selena. She was an attractive young woman, which surprised Jack because you would think she would have no problems getting boyfriends. Maybe it was her demanding personality? Regardless, they were like oil and water in that regard.

Flicking the cigarette over the ledge and exhaling the smoke, he turned back towards the others, grinning a little bit in a devilish sort of way as he glanced over again towards Selena.

"I would stop smoking around you, but this is the smoker's area, darling. The one area where we can escape the tyranny of your schedules and charts." He chuckled, placing his hands instead his pockets. They had a meeting to go to in a few, so he wasn't going to start up another smoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:29 am

"That is a legitimate criticism." Selena nodded, she did wish the same a lot of the time. Her rather calm look of agreement faded though as Kostya said and did something entirely ridiculous. Stepping away from Jack and Kostya's ability to see through those fingers, she turned bright red and pushed up her glasses. It wasn't embarrassed red though, it was pure anger. "W-WHY would I want a lazy lover like him in my bed!? He's right, you are addled in your old age. Why is everyone apparently concerned with my sex life or lack of? Lada, Mr Dumont and now you Kostya!"

She shook before taking a few deep breaths, her angry outburst cooling a bit. Shooting Jack a glare over her shoulder, she rolled her eyes.

"I meant smoking inside. Its your dirty habit but out here you are free to. Just... both of you show up at the meeting! I don't even speak like that." She muttered the last part as she stomped towards the door, wishing she had gone with her instant thought of pushing Kostya over the edge of the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:56 am

Meanwhile upstairs in his marvelous three floor apartment suite at the top of the building Adam was taking a shower. "AND EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING. THOSE CHICKS WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING"

Adam sang wrongly as he shampoos his hair
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 am

"Ey!" He raised his voice, pointing a finger at Jack. "Do not joke about cabin fever. Is very serious. I once went crazy with it. Killed three men. Ate them. Later found out? All hallucination. I had eaten three cases of whale blubber. I nearly die." He relaxed again, having gotten it all out. "Is not very funny." he said in a tone that wasn't altogether that convincing.

He heard Selena rambling on. He listened to, not that any of them would know it. It was good to see her so exuberant. If she could not blow off steam one way, best to blow it off another, and she seemed to be blowing off plenty yelling at the two of them. "Feh. Who said anything about bed." He took another long drag of the cigarette. "Like you tell me earlier, we have rooms for that sort of thing." He said, leaning on one hand which was propped on the rail, looking out at the city.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 pm

As Jack listened to the two of them, he tried to imagine a bloated Kostya filled to the brim with whale blubber. The thought made him smile and laugh a bit. A Fat Russian. Could be a name for a new drink.

He took a hand from a pocket and leaned against the balcony in a similar manner, just simply being quiet and observing the two of them, casually changing glances every so often. Lazy lover eh? Selena liked the take charge types? Hm...made sense, he supposed. Still, this whole situation was golden.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Stopping just as she was about to leave, Selena turned slowly as she covered up a smile from Kostya's story. If one could see storm clouds above her head, it wouldn't be unlikely... Jack did his silent glancing again, which only made her more frustrated. Couldn't he be as annoyed by this idea?!

"Those rooms are for naps for those of you who work nights, when you come in. Not for... quickies. Is that what you do in there!?" Pushing her glasses up in an accusing glare, considering the effort it would take to push them both over the edge of the balcony. She could get one but then the other would be prepared.

Her arguing with Kostya (side remarks from Jack as well) had taken up her time though. She would never be able to get a nap in now. Rubbing her forehead, all the tension left her as she gave a large sigh and closed her eyes. "I lost my chance for  a nap. You both give me such headaches."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Meanwhile Adam is getting out of the shower and putting on one of his best suits. They still had some time so he poured a small glass of wine for himself and took a moment to enjoy the night lights of the city as he remains deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Kostya shrugged, having entirely too much fun with this. She always was too serious to get when she was just being teased. "Not with someone else, I don't." He gave a low chuckle and took another long drag of his cigarette. Of course he'd never done that in the breakroom, but it was worth it for the reaction. He flicked the butt over the balcony and headed for the door. "I will get you motrin from store. I will be back in time for the meeting." He said, heading inside, figuring he'd probably get back in time. Not that punctuality was a strong point of his.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:53 am

"I wasn't even aware you took naps." Jack replied with a bit of a chuckle. "And you call me the lazy one." He smirked a little bit in a friendly manner as he sauntered back inside the room as well, clearly in no rush to get somewhere despite the fact that he had to get somewhere. He made a small wave towards Kostya as he left to go to the store. Should have taken your chance Selena, now both of them were away from the Balcony.

"Come along Princess, or we're gonna be late~" He teased, singing the last words a little bit as he looked around a little bit to get his bearings. This building was so damn huge...Was it that way? No...Well, whatever, she would show him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 am

"You try staying up all night with a sick dog and go to work the next morning, dealing with quirky assholes." Selena muttered, hopefully low enough for Jack to not hear as she followed the pair inside. If Kostya brought back headache meds, she would forgive him the late entrance to the meeting and she gave a small wave.

Giving Jack a look over and a rather familiar frown as he seemed unsure where to go from here. She started off towards the meeting room, he'd follow or not. They would be just fine, unless he got lost. Her voice held a bit of a smirk to it as she spoke, in return for his teasing. "Don't follow any shiny objects down side halls, I know your attention span can't handle it Peasant."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Adam finally made his way to the meeting room. He had successfully swapped his gym clothes for work ones and now had a much greater professional air about him. He was also slightly tipsy but nobody needed to know that. He looked at his watch and saw it was still 7 minutes till the meeting. He then broke out his phone to pass the time
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Was that a bit of friendly sarcasm? Well, there we go. It was better than Selena getting angry all the time anyway, at least towards him

Jack merely said nothing and instead lowly whistled a tune as he followed her down the halls, his hands lazily placed inside of his pockets and his form a bit hunched over. He just wanted to get to the Meeting Room already so he could sit in...Ooh dang, looks like someone forgot to close their browser after having a bit of fun...those comfy seats.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:16 am

"I told you we'd make it." 5 minutes to go for the time and Selena looked smug as she pushed her glasses up, opening the room of the meeting. Walking in she took a seat near Adam. Even if the whistling had been annoying, it was better than normal. She hadn't said a thing and could even forget he was following her.

"We're back Mr Dumont."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 am

"Punctual as always." Adam says absentmindedly as he waves his hand for them to take a seat. He seemed preoccupied on his phone for the moment.

Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 am

Jack continued his sauntering, finding an empty seat and getting comfy in it as he kicked up his feet on the table. Of course, he faced them away from Adam. He wanted to get comfortable but he wasn't going to be disrespectful towards his King.

A yawn escaped his lips as he sat there looking snug. Oh man, this better get started soon or he'd be taking the next train to snoozeville.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am

Selena rolled her eyes and then tossed a pen at Jack's feet. "Of course. Feet off the table!"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Ugh, fine. Deny a man his comfort, you she-devil. Jack begrudgingly rescinded his feet back to the ground and sat up, changing his position to that of placing his elbows on the table and resting his head in one of his hands. The Sternritter just wanted the meeting to start already so he could get back to...well, nothing hopefully if this meeting didn't result in him doing something with the Jagdarmee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]   Tell Me A Story [Open Topic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me A Story [Open Topic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next