(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:52 pm

20... 30... years? How many years had Cole been filling out paper work and traveling to the academy to teach Kido? How much ink and graphite (if it can even be called that) had been wasted filling out forums. Well enough was enough, Cole had decided. Today was the day he was going to finally demand a transfer. He walked up to the Captain's door proudly and almost knocked.

He then stood there for as long as he dared before slowly backing away, his courage leaving him and pooling in his feet. Suddenly the door seemed to move and Cole flash stepped out of there like a bat out of hell. He hid in a nearby tree but it didn't move. Was it just the wind? Was there even wind here? Oh whatever. It was just another day for Squad 9's ever faithful Lt.

He jumped down and a random passerby walked close by. "Couldn't do it today either huh? What does that make it, Day 33466? If you hate it so much here why don't you just leave?"

Cole looked at the woman and sighed. "Ehhhhh, I'll do it tomorrow"

"That's what you ALWAYS say." She said with a shake of her head and Cole just laughed and grinned estatically.

"Hey, maybe tomorrow it'll be the truth!" Cole then got upon a rock and shouted to the other squad mates.

"Attention! Attention! I would like to announce that you will all have the pleasure of my company for at least another day!" The crowd, also not unused to these antics heaved a collective sigh. One of them shouted "Get Back to Work!"

Cole looked at the crowd but couldn't pin point who it was. He then shouts "Hey! The next person who says that will find themselves buried up to their eyeballs in forms."

At that moment he thought he spied the Captain out for a stroll or something. Spooked by this sudden appearance he runs off and hides behind one of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 pm

THWACK!

A loud crack rang through the air as Norma's cane made firm contact with the top of Cole's head. Norma genuinely disliked her vice captain. If there would have been someone else she could have appointed, she would have. This lazy oaf was about as useless as a tit on a bull hog.

"Cole! What are you doing away from your post?!"

Norma was constantly catching her vice captain slacking off. If he put as much effort into his work as he did getting out of it, he would be a million times more efficient.

"And what did I tell you about knocking at my door and then running away?!"
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:03 pm

"What the hell is your problem you crazy old hag?!!!!" Cole shouts as he rubs his head. "Didn't any one ever teach you its not nice to go around hitting people?!"

Cole then straightens himself up and grits his teeth. His entire body goes ridgid from frustration and he begins to talk slowly and deliberately "My post...  Isn't... GOING ANYWHERE"

Unable to contain his frustration of this chore of a woman he flash steps up the nearest tree and onto a branch then glares. "And for the record, I didn't touch your stinking door. Its probably infected with grizzled old spinster germs anyway!"

Sure it was probably overkill but getting bashed in the head tends to keep one from caring about future ramifications it could go.

Meanwhile a few onlookers stood agape at the scene when another squad 9 member rested their hand on the visitors shoulders assuredly. "This always happens. Its best to just ignore it and let them settle it by themselves. The vice captain usually buckles under the pressure or the Captain just gets sick of dealing with him" The man says.

"Welcome to Squad 9. We hope you enjoy your stay." A woman says with a wily grin to the visitor
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Old hag. OLD HAG! Norma was about to grab the man, but he flash stepped away, while throwing a string of insults her way. Norma walked over to the tree, unsheathing her cane sword. She pointed it at the man perched on the branch.

"Get out of the goddamn tree, or I will do more than hit you with this thing, you bumbling idiot."

Norma extended her arm, and pointed her finger at the trunk of the tree, an devilish look appearing on her face.

"I'm going to count to three, and if you aren't down here by three, I will blow this piece of shit up."

"One....Two...."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Cole's eyes flicker with unrepentant belligerence. "Let me finish that for you, better stand back. THREE! Hado #54 Haien"

He points his hands downward blowing the tree to smithereens and sending pieces of wood flying out as Cole lands next to the building a bit dazed. He looks at Norma and hotly says, "Weren't expecting that huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 pm

A wrinkled old hang grasped the young man by the collar of his shirt. Norma pressed the edge of her blade to her young vice captain's throat.

"Well played son, but you'll have to get up pretty early to pull a fast one on me."

Norma took her from Cole's throat and stabbed it in the ground, going between his first two toes and through the bottom of his straw sandals.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way, you go do your job. The hard way, I cut you up into little goddamn pieces."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm

A spine tingling shiver ran down Cole's back as the sword plunged between his toes. His temper had often gotten the better of him but blowing himself out of a tree... well that was one for the history books. He then began to stutter

"You... I... FFFFFFFF" His head then gets beet red and he knocks the sword away. "Look here, I will get it done when I see fit. Its not like the paper work is going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Norma took her index and middle fingers and jammed them into Cole's stomach and pushed up and forward, hooking his lower rib. This would be extremely painful to say the very least.

"That's exactly the problem, your paper work isn't going anywhere. I NEED IT TO GET DONE SO I CAN SEND IT OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:50 am

Cole stands back up his chest now hurting. His first reaction is to strangle the Captain but he had something else in mind. "You want it to go huh?" cole asks with a smile and crazed eyes.

He shunpos away and back again with comically blinding speed now carrying a large amounts of paper. He tosses it out on the ground and mutters an incantation before a fireball engulfs the lot

He starts to laugh as he looks at the Captain. Truthfully he had only grabbed a stack of random paper and not actual paper work. He might be lazy but he wasn't dumb or mean buuuuuut she didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:01 pm

This little shit. This little fucking shit. Norma took her sword, this time not missing Cole's foot when she stabbed the ground. Norma stabbed through the top of his foot and into the ground.

"You pitiful little worm, don't think for one second that I won't skin you alive. I am the last person you want to cross."

Norma jerked out her sword not caring how much it hurt.

"Now this is the kido corps, show me you deserve to be my lieutenant and heal that wound."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Between the searing hot pain of the fire he had made, the white hot anger he was experiencing and the now sharp hot wound he had just received Cole had had enough and what do people do when they have enough? They pass out of course!

So he did and his body hit the ground with a thud where it remained for a second longer then it took for people to care that something serious had happened. Since comedic irony was on Cole's side today, another person had bent down to look at his flushed face when he awoke with a start and a scream of pain. The people who had gathered immediately dispersed as the coming storm began to gather. Cole clutched his foot instinctively and his reiatsu began to heal the wound until he was able to stand. It was still raw and throbbing as he did so. He clutched his zanpakto and made as if he was about to bisect his Captain but instead he released his zanpakto.

The guitar had a glossy sheen that made people squint as people looked at it. Those who saw what he did immediately looked at themselves in terror and ran. They did not want to be around for this next part.

"God damn you! I will show you that I have more then enough reason to be here! Hado #33 and #4 LIGHTNING STREAK FIREBALL OF JUSTICE!!!!!" Cole shouted as he strummed his Zanpakto combining the two spells into a level 37 spell that looked like a flaming energy wave surrounded by lightning. It then proceeded to be launched at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Norma laughed darkly as Cole got up and launched an assault on her.

"Now let me show you why I'm the captain. Danku!"

A barrier flew up in front of Norma blocking the two kindo that Cole had launched at her from his released zanpakuto. Norma held hers, and decided she would follow suit to show this little slug who the real boss was around here.

"Bloom Tsuchi Megami."

Norma's zan filled the air with a thick odorless, colorless pollen as it released. Now she was in control. She would break this boy. She would bend him to her will. One, two, three...soon there were ten and then twenty identical copies of Norma surrounding Cole. All of them began to speak at once.

"Boys who play with fire get their fingers burned."

All the copies of Norma raised their hands at once, and this time said something that would strike fear into the hearts of many.

"Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui!"

All of their hands began to glow, and all of them launched attacks, but would Cole be able to tell which one was the real one? Would he be lucky enough to block the right attack? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Time. A valuble thing time is and if Cole had all the time in the world maybe he could have made something of this. He didn't have all the time in the world though. He had about 4 seconds to guess which one was the correct one... luck was not on his side. The blast hit him with such force that the next thing he realized is that he was lying in some large room surrounded by greco-roman looking architecture. It took him a moment to realize where he was and when he did his read rolled back to see a rather goofy looking man wearing a toga and a funny hat. Cole's curiosity died down inside as a groan escaped his lips.

"Really? Now? You know I've tried to talk with you for... Gods know how long and you decide to pull me in now in the middle of a battle? Look I ap-" Cole's voice was interupted by one of the walls exploding and then another and then another. He curls himself in the fetal position to shield himself and his ears.

"The battle is over. You Lost." Was all his zanpakto spirit said. Cole glared and him.

"WELL IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR YOUR INTER-" Once again cut off.

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF MY INTERFERENCE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE" The sound of his voice might as well had been Zeus himself. He then calmed down.

"I pulled you into this world to spare your mind from being torn to pieces like your body has been. It will take some time before you recover so you can just sit here until then." Cole stared at him like he had 7 heads.

"Bite me! I'd rather-" Like clockwork Cole was interupted again by a snap of Ceasar's fingers and an otherworldly amount of pain.

"That is just a taste of what your in for if you come back. You will die. Your soul will shatter like glass and you'll remain an empty husk for the rest of your miserable existance. Do you want that?" Ceasar asks as he snaps his fingers again but this time nothing but a short sob came from Cole. Not unknown to pity he walked up to Cole and leaned down.

"Rest and grow stronger." He says before leaning his hand down on Cole's shoulder.

Back in the "real" world Cole's body rag dolled through the air and collapsed in a heep underneath a tree. His body broken, vitals low and a glassy look across his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:21 pm

"Idiot."

Norma stood over Cole's body, staring at him as he lay in a pile of rubble. He was bloody and crumpled like a piece of paper. He was in serious need of medical attention, and Norma couldn't very well let him die. His punishment wasn't over, but she would have mercy on him for now.

Norma held her hand over the man's body, and a flat rectangular light formed under him. It just a little longer and wider than his body and it levitated off the ground to about Norma's waist. Norma sealed her Zanpakuto and began to walk to squad four.

(OOC: Saito mentioned the other day that she had too many current topics. If you want I have a squad four character, or we can time skip and continue in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:57 pm

(OOC: Nah, we'll just time skip it)

So that was the way of things for a time as Cole healed from his wounds. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months but in time Cole's mind returned to him and his body healed albeit with a few new scars. It was the day before the ball that Cole was standing in the grass where he had been blasted training the new recruits how to perform a low level kido. His paperwork had almost been finished with only maybe a days worth of backlog instead of the week's worth he was generally known for. These days he found himself relaxing the most when he was teaching others.

"Oh come on! You're fresh out of the academy and this is all you got?!" Cole screamed in front of a new girl as the kido she produced only succeeded in lighting her outfit on fire. In no real rush Cole grabbed the emergency bucket he kept nearby and threw it at her taking care of the fire and drenching her in the mean time. He then leaned against a tree with almost a dozen more buckets filled with water next to him before he blew on a whistle to signal that they try again. The idea of the game was the person who could light a strawman on fire first with their spell would get out cleaning duty for the next week.He then whistled mid spell and interupted the group. This time a young man caught his foot on fire and like the last girl, he was doused in ice cold water.

"Alright, alright. Watch me now. Don't forget the chant and focus. If you are doing it right the whole world could be crumbling around you and you'd still be able to get the spell off." Then with his trade mark laziness he muttered the spell and blew up the strawman before signialling someone else to get him a new one. He stepped back and this time shouted as loud as he could as they cast their spells and finally someone actually got a confirmed hit. He then clapped his hands and everyone else did the same.

"Excellent, excellent. Now go scrub the barracks floors." Cole says as the guy looked with utter dismay.

"Yeah I know what I said but at least you have some talent so you don't need the lessons as bad. Go on." Cole hands him one of the buckets and pushed him off. He then glared at the others and blew his whistle to commence with drills again.

Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Norma stood in her office, looking out of the window, watching the new recruits practice their kido with Cole. Looks like his beating did some good. He was starting to pull his weight around here. Sure, his paperwork wasn't as timely as she'd like, but he made up for it in other ways. He was becoming more hands on with the squad, and that was more than enough to make up for it to Norma.

Norma decided that she'd go down, and see what the new kids had in them. She made her way down the long hall, and down the stairs to the ground floor of the administration building. She walked out into the yard where they were training and leaned on her cane.

"I think I have to agree with Cole, and don't get used to hearing that. You lot can do better than what you are."

Norma snapped her finger at one of the kids and pointed at a straw dummy leaning against a wall. The new member ran and got it and set it up. Norma filed in line next to the new members and cleared her voice.

"Now, the key is to not over think it, but don't get distracted. I was just like the lot of you once, and with practice and determination I was able to perfect my craft."

Norma flicked her wrist and the entire row of dummies caught on fire. A female shinigami standing down the line stared wide eyed with her jaw slacked.

"Wow, you didn't even use an incantation."

Azumi, Norma's fifth seat walked passed and gave a little chuckle.

"That's why she's the captain."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Cole jumped almost half a mile when he heard the captain's voice but instead he retained his composure as she showed off. He gave a light role of his eyes and once she was finished he clapped and blew his whistle.

"Ok, ok enough of the gawking. Now you're going to run kido suicides." Cole says as the group groaned and lined up. A creation of an old mentor of Cole's, the rules of kido suicides was combining pin point accurate kido spells and shunpoing. You first shot your spell at the dummy and then flash step as fast as you can to the far building wall and back again before firing off another spell and finishing the process. The whistle Cole would blow signaled that they would immediatly shunpo to the wall at random intervals. It was pretty exciting. Cole remembered one time when he was younger he flash stepped so hard into the wall that when he regained conciousness he immediataly began running drills again without missing a beat. It took the school master and three teachers to get him to stop.

"So what are you doing out here?" The Lt. asked while avoiding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Norma gave Cole a side glance as he sent the new recruits off and then spoke to her. She wanted to come check on him, but she'd never admit that. He had healed well. Captain Lakshmi and the shinigami of squad four had done an excellent job at patching him up.

"I had finished my work, and I was looking out the window when I saw the new recruits. So I thought it'd be fun to mess with them. Besides, fresh air does the body good."

Norma filled her lungs with the warm air. There was a familiar sweet smell drifting on the wind. The gardenias in the squad's courtyard must have bloomed recently. It was such a lovely scent. Like Magnolias and Vanilla.

"How are you feeling? You look better."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:04 am

"Don't get out much huh?" Cole asks absent mindedly at her fresh air comment before he shifted a bit, made uncomfortable by her question.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking" In truth there were some days his body ached from the wounds as if they were still fresh. The medics said that this was mostly psychological but it still hurt as if it were real. He then saw someone slacking off and whistled loudly putting them back in motion again.

"Ugh, by the way they act you'd think that talent is just going to fall on their lap"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 pm

"No, I do actually. I take a walk every morning. Since I don't live in Seireitei, I get to have a nice little walk every morning on my way here."

Norma was glad he was doing fine. She had roughed him up pretty badly. Perhaps a little more than she should have. The fact that she blew him through a wall spoke for itself. Oh well, he seemed to have learned from the incident. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that again.

"We could mess with them, and see what kind of stock they're really made of."

Norma said with a sly smile, nodding towards her cane.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:26 pm

"Hm, I rarely ever leave the squad." Cole said absentmindedly before turning to her second question.

"Got something in mind?" Cole asks, his interest peaked. He looked out at the field and blew his whistle again and a trainee slammed into the wall. Fortunately he didn't lose consciousness and only staggered. He looked at his Lt for pity but saw none. He was about to run back to fire more kido when Cole blew it again so he touched it. Cole then blew his whistle again in rapid succession forcing him to barely leave. Eventually Cole relented and let them get back as ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:43 pm

"Could make them think there is a hollow attack."

Norma has a devilish grin on her face. This would really give her a chuckle. She really did enjoy messing with people. It was one of the few things that gave her joy anymore. She didn't do anything to harm people, she just liked scaring them a little. Her illusions weren't real, so they couldn't cause any real harm. This was how she rationalized this.

(bad post is bad)
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 pm

"Sounds like it could be something... but when they start hurling fire balls everywhere do you have a plan to get them out?" Cole asks with a small smile.

(simple post is simple)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

"I've seen their level of skill. Their fireballs couldn't light a candle at this point."

Norma drew her zanpakuto and released it into shikai. The new recruits would see two menos grandes standing in front of them. Coming for them, reaching out to grab them.

"I made it so they'll see two menos grande."

Norma said with a chuckle and a sly smile. Why not let Cole see the show too? She decided to let him in on the show too, and activated the pollen within him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.   Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Cole, The Rockin' Lt.
Page 1 of 1