(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Deep Stacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Deep Stacks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:07 am

"There is much adventure to be had and you are my friend. I must visit and thus can also get adventure at the same time. Besides, I am sure I would be allowed to. Its better than me running off to the Rukon." Yuzuki's ton was smug and quickly turned into a rather fast spoken sentence as she picked up on the word 'slide'. "A secretcatacombslide?! Erm Ahem. That sounds like it would be a good and safe adventure. I am sure I would be allowed without chaperones."

"Then we can go back once you do. I wish to explore. That monster could be fun to ride around like a horse as well." They were nearing the front of the library and she sighed, not wanting to leave but really wishing for a bath about now.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:03 am

He pursed his lips hard to keep from smiling the second she called him a friend. It was a far sight better then the haughty resistance he'd gotten about the word earlier. Who knew all it took to make friends with people was a harrowing life or death encounter in a lovecrafting otherwhere. "Well, I'll be glad that the next time you come here, we won't meet like this time." He said, being a liar liarface who was full of lies SHUT UP SUBCONSCIOUS.

He snorted, managing to keep all of the laugh except for that from slipping out when she got so excited about slides. Well, he knew what they were doing next time. He couldn't help but sigh as well though as the exit came into sight. As they neared the door, he slowed to a crawl and turned to face her. "Well... I guess... this is it till next time." He sounded particularly down about the subject.

"So... I think I owe you belly rubs?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 am

"...Wipe that memory from your mind!" Yuzuki stopped and turned so red it might have been hard to tell her facial markings from the rest of her face. She pointed at Hideki, her voice raised juuust enough to show she was very angry while also showing that she kept her no yelling promise. It was more like a louder exclamation than a yell.

Still, she flipped a bit of hair that was coming loose over her shoulder as she looked around for a safe spot to transform. Some rather large bushes nearby would be the perfect spot... "Goodbye Hideki. I shall see you again soon. If you'll wait nearby, I'll leave the dress in the bushes and I can get my promised...the thing. You promised. Those. Yes."

Yuzu moved to the bushes quickly, making sure no one was looking or paying attention. It seemed oddly empty for the time but maybe it was just her. Still she appreciated that and quickly stripped behind the bushes and...POOFED!

A fluffy white samoyed replaced her human form and it came out from behind the bushes at a dead run. Her tail wagging, she wooed and pranced on her paws in front of the Vice Captain, who she would give puppy kisses to as soon as he bent down to rub her belly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Trying to reign in his runaway brain, Hideki didn't pay much mind to the little hairflip, or think about the fact that she had to get out of that cheongsam in those bushes before transforming. Really, honest. He didn't at all. He moved to crouch down once he heard the poof. Aww. He couldn't resist prancing like that, no matter who or what was doing it. He grinned, reaching out to pet the doggy before getting licks in the face. "H-Hey! Heeyyyy!" He playfully tried to push the doggy away before rubbing side. "C'mon. You want belly rubs?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:44 am

Belly ruuubs. Puppy hopped slightly and woofed before plopping down onto her side. She wiggled on her back, paws raised and tongue out in pleased dog form. Belly rubs could now commence. Her tail still wagged a mile a minute, fluffy and white against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:57 am

"Awwwwww.." Hideki just couldn't help giving a noise of adoration at the puppy on the ground. He immediately reached out and began ruffling her belly, first with the fingertips, then with the palm. Proper doggy belly rub method. He was still in the middle of belly rubs when he, just for a second, had an image cross his mind of what this would look like if she weren't a dog. He looked away, unable to look at sweet adorable puppy for a moment. He finally pulled away after long enough.

"There. As promised. There will of course be more belly rubs the next time you come to visit." He leaned back on his feet, staying crouched for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 am

The best belly rubs. Always the besssst! She went still as he rubbed her belly, still giving a doggie grin. She had no idea the thought that went through his head, all she knew was ruuubs!

As he finished she gave a small whimper, but flipped over to her feet. Hopping up to give him one last lick on the face, the dog then turned and trotted off. The lick was a promise to be back. For Belly Rubs.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 am

He wiped his face off one last time before standing up as she trotted off. He sighed and turned to head back into the library. He made his way back to his desk and sat down. "Welp... Now I'm bored." He sighed and pulled out his zanpakuto. Although... He did have something to investigate... where the hell did that library come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Stacks   The Deep Stacks - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Stacks
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5