(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Terror on the Twisting Sands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror on the Twisting Sands   Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:50 am

"..." Saraiyu pursed her lips and watched the spectacle that was Dagon's...alteration with a bit of a glare. What in the worlds was going on?

She watched and watched and watched, her stomach not turning her her face growing more and more confused. Finally as Dagon finished...destroying himself? he spoke and explained. Which left her more dumbfounded. She stared at him for a few seconds before shaking her head with a tinkle of bells. "I don't even know what is going on anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Terror on the Twisting Sands   Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 pm

THEN SUDDENLY THE 4TH WALL IS BROKEN AND THE GUY AT THE KEYBOARD EXPLAINS THAT HE NEEDED TO FIX DAGON'S ZANNY AS PER REQUEST AND WANTED TO JUST GET IT OVER WITH EVEN IF IT ENDED UP BEING INCREDIBLY OUT OF PLACE.

Luckily for everyone involved that didn't actually happen. What did happen was a complacent shrug by Dagon. "Nothing to worry about. We should start to head back though. There is a party to get to if I'm not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Terror on the Twisting Sands   Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 pm

"I suppose a party is more important than explanations for now." Saraiyu returned the shrug, opened up a garganta and decided to drop it for now. She'd figure it out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror on the Twisting Sands   Terror on the Twisting Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terror on the Twisting Sands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2