(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dagon and Temperance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Dagon and Temperance Empty
PostSubject: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:49 pm

After the incredibly surprising entrance from the Kepler and his ilk, Dagon's avatar slinked away into a corner and began taking an aggressive amount of notes. After getting all that she could, the avatar noticed one of the newcomers had broken off from the group. Taking this as good moment to investigate one of it's members more fully, the avatar approached Temperance. With a warm smile she held out her hand and said, "Hello, my name is Dagon. May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Temperance turned when she was addressed by a woman who called herself Dagon. She extended her hand, and Temperance met it graciously.

"Hello, I am Temperance, but my comrades call me Mother Dust. It is a pleasure to meet you Dagon. I assume you belong to the group from Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"Well met Temperance, yes I am Dagon, Segunda Espada and Head of Interdimensional Affairs among a few other things." The avatar then ushered her to a seat as she sat down across from her.

"I'm usually more in the know about these sorts of things. I had anticipated the potential for a lot of occurrences but this was not one of them. As a result I am feeling quite befuddled and... anxious." Her eyes glimmered with intrigue but also a small sense of fear and foreboding as if unsure how this meeting might play out.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:09 pm

"Well what an honor to meet such an important member of the Espada, Dagon."

Temperance smiled at the woman as they had a seat. Temperance mover her large green robes and petticoats so she could comfortably sit near the woman.

"I am terribly sorry to cause you any confusion. We were a bit uncouth and crass in our manner of arrival. Had it been my choice alone, it would have been much more official."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm

"Official? An intriguing choice of words. How exactly would your people have made it official. You call them uncouth so it would seem to me that the official way, is the unofficial way." The avatar said with a light hearted laugh.

"Your very warm and that is quite refreshing. I spent some time with another Captain but didn't profit much from it. He was too guarded and too careful. No real fun at all. Oh silly me, can I offer you a drink or anything? This might not be my party but I've gotten familiar with the wait staff here."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:21 pm

"Quite simple. There are what? Four gate keepers? I would have had a messenger approach one with an official message from my people. The unofficial way worked of course, but did you not see that spectacle? There is never an excuse for grown people to act like such children."

Temperance said, her smile still on her face. Her warm green eyes studying the woman. Something seemed strange about her. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something was off.

"Oh well I am terribly sorry for that. Not everyone are great with people, and then again it's natural for shinigami to be uncomfortable around us."

Temperance thought about it for a second, but she really didn't partake much in spirits.

"I'll just have a club soda, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:29 pm

"I'll admit that my organization, while seemingly courteous, is not too different and I think when you get right down to it, you'd find that these shinigami aren't much different either." Dagon says as she motions towards the crowds. "No matter where you go people ultimately remain the same."

As Temperance studies the Avatar, Dagon couldn't help but smile. She motions towards a waiter to bring them both a club soda. "So, despite the crassness of your group there must be some redeeming qualities correct? Otherwise you wouldn't have joined them."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 pm

"This too is true, enough."

Temperance chuckled, still studying the girl. Something was definitely off about her. Nevertheless, it would be rude to out right ask.

"This too is true. My group means a great deal to me. Now, why do you stick to your group my dear? Tell my your secrets."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm

(OOC: soooo instead of just asking outright you do the subtle thing of... asking outright XD)

The avatar shifted her head to the side once again befuddled by her sudden guarded behavior. "I"m an Arrancar. We aren't exactly numerous even within the confines of Hueco Mundo. True, I am strong enough that if I so chose I would not be bothered by any hollow or shinigami but group dynamics take precedent over the individual. Isn't that what all groups strive to do?"

Dagon relaxes her pose and laughs mirthfully. "Secrets huh? So would you like to know about our Cero Death Laser or unstoppable army of cyborg ninja arrancars first?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm

(OOC: Das how I roll)

"Perhaps so. I don't really remember a whole lot about my time in Hueco Mundo, but that is neither here nor there."

Temperance looked up as their waiter arrived with their club sodas. Temperance smiled at the man and watched as he sat her's in the front of her.

"Thank you very much."

Temperance picked it up and took a small sip. Tasted like water, but with that ever so slight taste of minerals.

"That may be a good place to start, or we could start more personally."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:51 pm

"It sounds like you've led a very dull existence then." The avatar says trying to lightly provoke her before taking a sip of her drink.

"I was merely joking about the other things. Secrets though, I have very little of. If there is something you want to know. Please don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 pm

"To some it may be dull, but I have been happy with my life so far. Some find excitement on the battle field, but that isn't where it can be found for me."

Temperance sensed the woman wanted to rile her, but she'd have to try harder than that. Temperance never stopped smiling as she answered the woman.

"I expected as much dear. Normally I would consider it rude to do this, but considering the manner of our arrival, what is wrong with you? I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. You are, misleading me in some manner."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:03 am

"Interesting. You seem to equate excitement with a life of battle. Most people wouldn't make such a connection." Dagon observed passively as he scribbled something on his notepad. "I did not mean to imply that a life of fighting was an exciting one or the only exciting one. Merely that you saw little of value in stating what life you did live."

The curt smile then returned to her lips. "No, your phrasing was almost perfect the first time. I have not mislead you in any form, I have not lied to you in any way. I am who I say I am, I am Dagon Hydra, Segunda Espada but as you have deduced, I am not all what you see before you."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 pm

"From my experience, most people of the hollow variety enjoy violence in some fashion. I am not one of them. I much rather a peaceful life in my home with my underlings."

Temperance raised an eyebrow as the espada answered her. She was who she said she was, but at the same time she wasn't? Well what did that mean? Wait? Could she mean?

"Do you mean your body, isn't yours? Is this a gigai form of sorts?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:03 pm

"A peaceful life is something that almost everyone wishes for but rarely ever gets. How do you spend your time then?" Dagon asks with a smile.

It seemed as if Temperance was slowly coming to some understanding although lacked the true nuanced of it. "Not just this body but also the mind is mine for as long as I choose to inhabit it. Are you familiar with the Hindu gods?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:09 pm

"I like to take walks, sit in nature, look at my garden, and things of that nature. I enjoy being in the out of doors."

Temperance smiled at the girl, the fake girl. Temperance was rather intrigued by this woman. What was it she had going on? What did the Hindu gods have to do with anything?

"Interesting. I'm sorry, but I can't say that I am well versed in the religious practices of the Hindu people."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:26 pm

"Interesting, and you never get bored? With the power you possess I find it interesting that you enjoy so little." Dagon jots down another note before talking again.

"Hindus believe that their gods would come down to earth, not in their full form but instead as human avatars. In a way this body is like that although unlike hindu avatars, I can choose to vacate the body and the mind at my leisure to inhabit a different one"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:29 pm

"No, I don't. I do quite enjoy my peace and quiet. I never have to worry about any sort of bad behavior in my territory."

Temperance took another sip of her club soda, the carbonated beverage filling her mouth. It was cool and refreshing. Her coral lipstick smudged off on the rim of the glass. How embarrassing, but oh well.

"Interesting indeed. May I see your true form?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:34 pm

"I still admit that I find it strange that someone who abhors violence became so powerful in their own right. So if you don't mind me asking, how did you?" As the Avatar finished she stood up and walked next to chair. A gargantua opened right behind it revealing a figure robed in yellow sitting at a computer. From the distance you couldn't quite make out his face.

The avatar speaks, "Is this sufficient?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 pm

"I may not like violence, but my hand has been forced in the past. Now that I am of a certain stage of hollow evolution, I have the luxury of not having to use my abilities as often."

As Temperance answered the question, a large garganta opened, and inside of it sat a cloaked figure. It was sitting at a computer screen, and Temperance couldn't quite make out their face.

"I suspect it is the best I shall get, so yes, it shall do."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 pm

"Would you say that you've actually sought out this power for the express purpose to live a peaceful life?" The Avatar asks.

Dagon turns his head revealing the expressionless mask that adorned his face. "There are many who have lost their minds simply being in my presence. I remain hidden as a courtesy to them" Dagon says, the voice that emanated from him changed with each word. It changed pitch, tone and seemingly the gender itself but it remained soft and decisive nonetheless. The portal then closes and the avatar sits back down.

"I have granted you more then I grant most although I can not say for certain whether it was a kindness or not." The avatar says as she thumbs her notepad.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 pm

"Well, I don't think so. What I do remember of my life in Hueco Mundo, I don't ever remember looking for a fight. I always was attacked by someone who wanted to steal my life force for their power."

Temperance watched as the real Dagon faced her, a mask covering their face. Their voiced changed with each word. How intriguing.

"Well, how very thoughtful of you. I thank you for allowing me to see that. I can't say my curiosity is completely gone, but it's been fed enough to be content."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"Strange. Most hollows I know cease to be of any interest in devouring others after they've become Adjuchas" Dagon say while writing down a note to himself.

"Pray that we don't have much occasion to meet directly. It is rarely ever a good sign."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 pm

"I wouldn't know if it is strange or not. Violence doesn't occur where I reign."

Temperance took another sip of her drink, studying the woman, the avatar.

"I could very well say the same to you my dear."

Temperance said with a chuckle and a smile

"Although, for that to happen you'd have to come to my home. I don't leave often."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 pm

"Where you reign? How is it that you have prevented all violence from occurring? And for that matter where exactly do you live? I'll admit my initial concerns were that Hueco Mundo was your home as well but it seems that is not the case." Dagon had been mulling this around and could only assume it was some other dimensional plane but had little evidence other then her words and the words of their leader thus far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagon and Temperance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next