(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 am

"I am having fun too! The spins make me feel...like a princess." If only her prince was here? Aoi turned red and focused on her feet movements for a moment as the blush faded. She had to smile though and shake her head lightly at Maki. "You are so good, you shouldn't have to do without dancing~ Hm, maybe you should find a good dancer partner for regular days?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 am

"That makes me very glad." She was sincere. Whatever Aoi was feeling or thinking, Maki was glad she was doing better. The girl was such a mess when she first came to the academy. The Headmistress had to take extra special care with her, helping her ease her mind. She wasn't sure how stable she had gotten, but she has clearly gotten much better. Friends, position, responsibility. It has all helped steer her straight. To think, Maki thought the girl might have had split personalities before. Aoi's comment snapped her back to reality, causing her to blush in embarrassment, "Well, its kind of cheating on my part. I don't hardly know what skills are mine, and what skills Seji grants me. Sometimes things kind of....blur together. Not nearly as bad as the first time I absorbed someone. The thousand years tends to make it much easier to compartmentalize."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:31 am

"Oooh that would make sense. I feel I am lucky, to have such a simple ability in Hypoxis. It just makes me a better fighter... Nothing as interesting as yours or Hideki's though." More smiles. Aoi smiled a lot, her face rather expressive as were her eyes. She was glad she had come to the Seireitei a while ago. Even if she had such foggy memories or cold ones, she could remake things now. Her old captain was so kind, so... Maybe they could be real friends now too? As Equals of sorts?

"He has a book that reads anything and stores it, sort of. Its more complicated than that at least... I'd think even if it wasn't yours to start though, the dancing is yours now."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 pm

"Simplicity is indeed a blessing." Maki sighed. She wondered if her life would have been easier if she didn't have such an odd power, if she hadn't applied herself. Probably, but She was sure everything worked out for the best. "Ah! How is young little Hideki? He rushed right through the program so fast I feel I didn't get to oversee enough of his training." The boy was sharp as a tack, a real genius. Wasn't too good at the physical strength, but thats not quite as important, in Maki's opinion. The waltz slowed down and finished, "I'm glad you think that, and you are probably right. But it is an odd situation that my power puts me in."

Walking back over to her table, and gesturing to Aoi to follow her, she poured both of them a drink as she walked by. Sitting down she started sipping, "Have one more drink with me before you run off into the night."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:15 am

Aoi laughed at the little Hideko comment, thinking about his...attempts to show off. Physical abilities were still his weak point... "He's doing well in the library squad! As he's the lieutenant there, he seems to be enjoying it a bit more than he would elsewhere. And... he's still a bit on the more bookish side. Definitely not a fighter still!"

As the waltz slowed and Aoi followed Maki back to the table, with no little bit of relief, she had to wonder if things would have been simpler if she'd stayed back in rukon instead of coming here. Maki had her in an introspective mood with the odd situation thoughts. She accepted a drink and sort of toasted Maki with a small grin. "I guess, I should probably head back to my room after all this. Thank you Maki!"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:07 pm

"Wonderful." Maki sipped at her glass while enjoying the company of the pretty young girl. "What do you say we go shopping the start of next week. It gives us a little time to get our affairs in order before we take a day off." She leaned her cheek on her fist and enjoyed the cool metallic feel of her gloves as she drank.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:48 pm

"I would like that, thank you Maki." Aoi bowed with a grin, not a low one but a respectful one. She would enjoy shopping, she knew this. Maki had a good eye and would be able to help her find many things! Giving a small wave Aoi turned and headed off, out of the ball for now. She wasn't ready to get things dumped all over her again that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2