(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Festival Grounds [When They Cry]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 am

Norma almost chuckled as the boy tried to catch the rays of light she was casting, but she didn't. Norma doesn't laugh often, and now really wasn't the time. She was pleased to see that the spell worked. It was something she hadn't done in a very long time. It was good to see that her kido skills weren't too rusty.

Kane wrote:
"Sorry I laugh at food place. Ponyboy not here. Tell Ponyboy sorry too."

Norma gave a half smiled to the boy. He really seemed pleasant, and it wasn't his fault he was like he was.

"It's ok, no need to fret, and I'll be sure to tell Ponyboy."

Kane wrote:
"To think that some of the guards thought 
Quote :
he was the...It's an urban legend. I'm going to arrange a free change of clothing from the festival for Nameless and Kagabu and VIP passes for everyone here. It isn't much, but consider it an extra gift before I throw the book at those responsible for this atrocity. That includes myself."
Norma patted the boy on his shoulder. She liked this kid, he'd do well. With a little guidance, he would go far in his military career.

"Thank you lad, you have done good work today in fixing the mistakes made. Now, what is this legend you speak of?"

Norma wanted to help this boy. Wanted to foster the skills he had, to help him succeed in life. Sakoda then whispered into a hell butterfly and sent it off. Such a promising young man.

"Sakoda, I'm going to make you an offer, because I see potential in you. If you are willing, during your free time I'd like to take you on as my apprentice and teach you everything I know about being a shinigami, and being a seated officer."

Before he could answer another hellbutterfly flew into the room. That was fast, unusually so. Then they found out, Kagabu had been fired for the days events.

"We must fix this. We have to change their minds."

Norma was serious. She march right up to whoever was in charge of this and claim full responsibility for what had happened. She'd do her best to get Kagabu hired again.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Quote :
"It's ok, no need to fret, and I'll be sure to tell Ponyboy."
Kagabu didn't think it was very polite to call someone else by a nickname, but she had to admit that she didn't even catch the name of the shinigami with Norma either, and Nameless was the code name she would use too if need be. The one with Norma had a ponytail; was that how the name was derived? If so, why is Norma agreeing with him? Rather than conflating the situation by asking about names, she reverted back to her own sullen depression of losing the only job that started to matter to her. Norma had secrets. She had secrets. Leave it at that.

"They take me before fireworks?" said Nameless.
"Long before the fireworks--" Kagabu wiped her nose, swallowing her cries. "I said we'd see it all, make memories." She looked around the closed room sullenly. "but this is going to be the only memory instead... I'm so sorry."

All aboard the self-blame train. thought Sakoda What a terrible situation.

Quote :
"Thank you lad, you have done good work today in fixing the mistakes made. Now, what is this legend you speak of?"
Quote :
"Sakoda, I'm going to make you an offer, because I see potential in you. If you are willing, during your free time I'd like to take you on as my apprentice and teach you everything I know about being a shinigami, and being a seated officer."
Sakoda didn't think too highly of himself when it came to becoming a seated officer because he had no business in the ways of combat, but one did not simply say no to such an offer of personal training under a great and famous leader who claimed to see potential.

"I would be most honored to become your full fledged apprentice." Sakoda replied, with no hesitation in his voice. He realized that he really wanted something like this to happen. He was Cinderella Man. He didn't think about the necessary paperwork or any protocol jazz to get himself out of this duty, but it would be so easily done, even in triplicate. "I will bring it to my superiors to be relieved from all extraneous duties on your special order. As for the legend--"

Sakoda's excitement quickly turned into gloom, for it was an ugly topic he wished that he didn't even hint at, but from what he knew of Norma from what he read and observed, she would rather a very direct, honest answer.

"The legend, put simply, is that there is one or many serial killers who abduct on an annual basis on the day of the festival. When the guards found a cloaked man, Nameless, trying to pass through what wasn't the main gate with a concealed knife, it seemed all too easy to say he could be a Festival Ghost. I didn't believe it was the case. I only saw Nameless as a security risk."

"I think it's too much speculation. One to two people are reported missing annually on Festival Day, and I regret to say that people just aren't willing to take aside some time to report back those who are found on their own. We found one body in our festival history and that was years ago. Now people are coming out of the woodwork to claim disappearances that happened decades ago right up to the origins of the Festival. No papers or lost persons documentation to prove it, perhaps lost in a paper trail that is improperly cataloged or just plain bullshit. Well, better to have many people report false missing cases than have people not report them out of some unfounded fear in urban legends. Could scare the public half to death if they knew the state that found body was in, and the implications of such monsters terrorizing us."

"Some even have the audacity to attach this urban legend to other unfortunate, but most likely, very unrelated events, such as the Tatsuo Miura Incident of 'XX, claiming that the serial killer is the brother, Kaimu, that ran away and went rogue shortly after as some sort of revenge because Tatsuo had been unjustly executed. As I said, I think it's nonsense, but the subculture is toxic and the rumor has spread so widely among whispers that it is now part of the festival. For thrills, mystery, whatever other petty things, at the cost of dignity and security."

Sakoda took a breath. When he got going, he found it hard to stop his rampage of fact heavily mixed with opinion diatribes.   He wanted to apologize; only his boyfriend didn't seem to mind because it was always a prelude to other, more sensual things that required no words.

"Ghost boast most toast oOOooOOooooo" said Nameless, accompanying the sound with wiggly fingers.

Sakoda didn't know why the other woman with Norma was here, she hadn't said a word since his boyfriend tried to identify her. He wanted to ask if she was alright, but he didn't want to pry more than he had to. This situation, again, was just plain disastrous, and things were just getting worse with Kagabu like this. Nobody would enjoy have a position they deeply valued ripped away from them by something as impersonal as hell butterfly.

Quote :
"We must fix this. We have to change their minds."
"I doubt it." sulked Kagabu. "My predecessors have apparently been let go for less. They might be on point to pick up 'Nameless' before our replacement clothes even arrive. Those that make the decisions aren't one to make appearances or hold hearings. Very influential families."

Kagabu was wrong. The sealed door opened from the upper level. Two shinigami in full uniform plus black head wraps flash stepped and knelt squarely in front of Sakoda, with square parcels in hand.

"Division Two Signature Patrol Unit, with delivery as requested."
Holy shit that was fast!
Also, elite answering his call? This was supposed to be lackey work for initiates.

Sakoda cleared his throat. "Tell Captain Jurobei that he has my utmost thanks in responding to my distress."
"Our Captain," said one shinigami, a stern sounding woman. "is still much too weak from his previous comatose state to have done anything. He was not here to stop this. We were deployed to the Festival much too late by none other than that incompetent receptionist up there."

The clothes in the boxes were opened by Kagabu and Nameless, in such a way that children open boxes at Christmas with grins on their faces. Kagabu acted in this way mainly just to improve the situation Nameless was in and make it seem like a grand happy occasion. Kagabu even tied part of her hair with one of the parcel ribbons just to be extra ridiculous. Perhaps she was going a bit loony too, trying to cope with her sudden unemployment.

Kagabu helped Nameless put on his attire first, which was a loose fitting but comfortable slogan t-shirt, some baggy jeans and a ball cap. Kagabu had about the same, but she did nothing to get changed until the men looked in the other direction. Except Nameless; she didn't care if he saw her in panty and stockings. She had been fired anyway.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Quote :
"The legend, put simply, is that there is one or many serial killers who abduct on an annual basis on the day of the festival. When the guards found a cloaked man, Nameless, trying to pass through what wasn't the main gate with a concealed knife, it seemed all too easy to say he could be a Festival Ghost. I didn't believe it was the case. I only saw Nameless as a security risk."

"I think it's too much speculation. One to two people are reported missing annually on Festival Day, and I regret to say that people just aren't willing to take aside some time to report back those who are found on their own. We found one body in our festival history and that was years ago. Now people are coming out of the woodwork to claim disappearances that happened decades ago right up to the origins of the Festival. No papers or lost persons documentation to prove it, perhaps lost in a paper trail that is improperly cataloged or just plain bullshit. Well, better to have many people report false missing cases than have people not report them out of some unfounded fear in urban legends. Could scare the public half to death if they knew the state that found body was in, and the implications of such monsters terrorizing us."
That certainly was strange, even with how cruel the Rukon Districts could be, murders happening every so often, having disappearances happen on the same occasion was just too strange. Who could or would want to keep up such an act every time there was a festival held?

Usually, Kaimu would keep his nose out of such affairs, he wasn't a shinigami anymore but this puzzled him to the point where he couldn't just shake it off.

He couldn't exactly involve himself, as it would put him too close to dealing with shinigami, which was dangerou for him. Still though...He couldn't help but wonder.

Quote :
"Some even have the audacity to attach this urban legend to other unfortunate, but most likely, very unrelated events, such as the Tatsuo Miura Incident of 'XX, claiming that the serial killer is the brother, Kaimu, that ran away and went rogue shortly after as some sort of revenge because Tatsuo had been unjustly executed. As I said, I think it's nonsense, but the subculture is toxic and the rumor has spread so widely among whispers that it is now part of the festival. For thrills, mystery, whatever other petty things, at the cost of dignity and security."
'!?'

He couldn't form words, not even mentally at this speculation.

Him!?

He wasn't worried or afraid, he was angry. He needed to get out of here before he lost it. He could feel the rage boiling uncontrollably within him but he was still able to keep a calm exterior.

They could think what they wanted to about him but using Tatsuo, his little brother's case to add onto their speculation...

He didn't hear much of what was being said after hearing this. The only thing he managed to catch as more shinigami arrived was that the captain of the second division was injured.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:34 pm

"Good."

Norma was pleased that the boy wanted to train under her, she wasn't however pleased with this story of this legend.

"That story is utter and total bullshit. I know Kaimu personally and he wouldn't harm a fly. He'd run away from a fight unless he couldn't help it. This is one of my problems with this institution. To many people not minding their own goddamn business."

Norma turned her frustrations this time to the Kagabu, she was ready to give up. Ready to accept that her job was gone.

"Get your ass up and get ready. You're gonna take me to your boss, and we're going to get your job back. I will not take no for an answer. One must never give up, one must never surrender. This situation is no different. Now muster up your resolve and let's get this done!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:06 am

"You know Kaimu?" Sakoda paused. "I see, although I'm surprised he would hold trust with any shinigami, ex or not. What happened was completely unjustified." He judged by the silence of the other woman that wasn't Kagabu and hadn't said much ever since she was questioned by his boyfriend that she wasn't happy about the rumor about Kaimu either. "It'll take some convincing, but I'll do whatever's in my power to clear his name. Might even catch the one responsible for the disappearances this year."

Kagabu had a ponytail to the side by the side of her head with the gift ribbon, and hadn't really picked up the pace in dressing until Norma raised her voice to haul ass. She looked very informal, but at least she didn't look like the slut goth shinigami that would be accused of many abuse violations. Kagabu linked arms with Nameless and nodded uneasily. Nameless did look when Kagabu changed, but his expression was unchanged.

"I... I will talk and have them reconsider!" She finally had the urge to say. "A personal audience is unlikely, but the leading interest parties have seen the difference I've made with Nameless. Why else would they allow me to bring him to the carnival?" Pride and dignity surfaced a bit now, as she was reminded by the good she had imparted on Nameless' life.

"Nameless, Nameless, hmm. New nickname not sticky enough. No honey sweet taste." said the elephant faced man who made a real mess at the restaurant earlier that day.

"One last piece of news to report before we make our leave." It was the same stern woman vieled ninja as before, sounding pissed they were being ignored amongst the new discussions branching out without their inclusion and interrupting their duties. "Sakoda, we regret to inform you that Riku has disappeared from the festival grounds."

Sakoda's reaction was as if he had been shot in the heart. "My Riku. When I left him to handle this mess, I didn't think... please god don't let this be real!" His boyfriend had 'disappeared' and in the language of the Festival, that meant dead, and the Festival was only beginning...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote :
"That story is utter and total bullshit. I know Kaimu personally and he wouldn't harm a fly. He'd run away from a fight unless he couldn't help it. This is one of my problems with this institution. To many people not minding their own goddamn business."
Quote :
"You know Kaimu?" Sakoda paused. "I see, although I'm surprised he would hold trust with any shinigami, ex or not. What happened was completely unjustified." He judged by the silence of the other woman that wasn't Kagabu and hadn't said much ever since she was questioned by his boyfriend that she wasn't happy about the rumor about Kaimu either. "It'll take some convincing, but I'll do whatever's in my power to clear his name. Might even catch the one responsible for the disappearances this year."
He was grateful for Norma's quick dismissal of that story, and Sakoda's answer towards it after a brief moment of panic, it was always possible if Norma mentioned knowing him they'd demand to know his location, leading to a search and attempt of arrest but with Sakoda's answer it'd taken a much better route and he was glad for it.

His anger was only slightly diminished though.

He noticed Sakoda look his way after he'd spoken, judging his reaction probably, and he was probably being taken as another one of Kaimu's, or well his own since he didn't appear as himself at the time being, acquaintances.

Quote :
"Get your ass up and get ready. You're gonna take me to your boss, and we're going to get your job back. I will not take no for an answer. One must never give up, one must never surrender. This situation is no different. Now muster up your resolve and let's get this done!"
Go straight to the boss? Interesting. He wasn't sure if he'd have been able to do what Norma's doing under such circumstances. Though, it was an easy way to see just what this Kagabu woman did, or well, what she had done before she'd been fired and who she worked for.

Quote :
"I... I will talk and have them reconsider!" She finally had the urge to say. "A personal audience is unlikely, but the leading interest parties have seen the difference I've made with Nameless. Why else would they allow me to bring him to the carnival?" Pride and dignity surfaced a bit now, as she was reminded by the good she had imparted on Nameless' life.

"Nameless, Nameless, hmm. New nickname not sticky enough. No honey sweet taste." said the elephant faced man who made a real mess at the restaurant earlier that day.
Quote :
"One last piece of news to report before we make our leave." It was the same stern woman vieled ninja as before, sounding pissed they were being ignored amongst the new discussions branching out without their inclusion and interrupting their duties. "Sakoda, we regret to inform you that Riku has disappeared from the festival grounds."
Someone went missing already?!

Kaimu looked over to Sakoda for his judgement on the situation, since he was on duty here. It was obvious the man was distraught now by the news before any words had even left his mouth.

Quote :
"My Riku. When I left him to handle this mess, I didn't think... please god don't let this be real!"
Riku...Riku must have been that other shinigami from earlier, before they came here. If that was the case, Kaimu could definitely understand this man's fears right now. Maybe, maybe if they hurried, they could find him...

He wasn't exactly familiar with this chain of disappearances though, and he wasn't keen on getting himself involved in this any further if only to keep himself safe but...

To have a loved one just disappear like that...

'Keke, you torn, Ponyboy?'

'...'
He was actually. Help, and risk getting discovered, or not and continue living freely along with even more guilt on his shoulders when he could have very well done something.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

"I'm sure Kaimu would appreciate your efforts to clear his name. He really is a nice boy, he was just caught up by his own convictions is all."

Norma smiled on the inside as she watched Kagabu begin to dress with more haste after she gave her an order. This woman needed to stick up for herself. If she truly cared for this boy she looked after, then she should be willing to fight for him.

"Good deal, we'll go right away."

Before Norma could make a move she noticed Kaimu was getting a bit uneasy. She reached her hand out and touched him on the wrist, with the unspoken message for him to calm his tits. The squad two shinigami was still there, what more had she to say?

Shit...now they'd have to search for the other fairy boy. Kagabu would just have to wait momentarily.

"Kagabu, we'll have to wait to get your job back. A young man's life is in danger, I'm sure you understand that this takes priority."

Norma turned to the member of squad two.

"Tell your commanding officer that Captain Norma Higgins will head up this case, now go."

Norma turned to Sakoda and the rest of the group. Her eyes shining with a fire behind them.

"Ok, Sakoda I'm gonna need you to hold it together. We're gonna find him, and save him. Hopefully he doesn't need saving and he's just walking around with his thumb up his butt. If he doesn't need saving, we'll get it done. Now, where do you reckon we should start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 am

Quote :
"Kagabu, we'll have to wait to get your job back. A young man's life is in danger, I'm sure you understand that this takes priority."
Kagabu nodded solemnly, forcing a smile but with utmost sincerity managed to utter a heartfelt thank you for her assistance. If it wasn't for Norma exerting her power over Sakoda and Riku, she wouldn't even have found Nameless. It seemed now that this place was becoming a place of hell, but Nameless wanted to come to this place so badly. Why deny him his fun over some unfounded fears? Even if the fears were real... she still wanted to make Nameless happy, so badly. If she got fired, Nameless would never be happy. She was meant for him, and him for her. Even if that meant today at this festival was the last day of her life. Maybe, maybe, whatever was spiriting away the festival goers could take out whomever wanted to take Nameless from her. What sort of pleading would she have to do and to whom? She wished she knew.
Quote :
"Tell your commanding officer that Captain Norma Higgins will head up this case, now go."
"Captain Jurobei will be at ease knowing you are on the case. He speaks very highly of you."
With that, the squad two members left in haste, leaving Kaimu enough space know to 'calm his tits'.

Quote :
"Ok, Sakoda I'm gonna need you to hold it together. We're gonna find him, and save him. Hopefully he doesn't need saving and he's just walking around with his thumb up his butt. If he doesn't need saving, we'll get it done. Now, where do you reckon we should start?"
Sakoda was hyperventilating; he hadn't before faced a situation that seemed completely out of his control before. He tried to remember relaxation breathing techniques, but they just seemed to make it worse. He just wanted to buckle down and cry in this dark jail pit. His love was missing - that meant dead. No guard shinigami was trained to 'just disappear'. They made their presence known to all the festival patrons so they wouldn't do anything funny. Though his lovey dovey Riku was - god help him - not that bright, more aloof. Sakoda remembered Riku's burning curiosity despite his lack of knowledge - would the memories of the mini-adventures they had while training be all that's left of Riku, or would they find a limb or two? FUCK.

"When they disappear, it's said that they go without a trace. There is no obvious pattern either. Based on the bullshit story anyway." GET IT TOGETHER! "If I know Riku, he would leave his post only if something he didn't know passed him by and he wanted to learn more about it. Like when he tried to identify you" (looking at Kaimu as the woman) "nothing else seemed to matter." Sakoda shook his head; it was just so disconcerting to talk about his disappearance so goddamn objectively. "but that isn't going to help. Maybe he went to go see the new Plus Soul Exhibition without me. That's a new part of the festival this year, along with Plus Soul dolls and whatnot. Riku said he wanted a Plus Soul doll of his own, you know, a companion more than a pet -- also not useful information. gah..." Sakoda's head fucking hurt. "Let's go there and see if we can find some clues about his whereabouts and what the hell is going on this year."

Nameless started thinking about elephants; a picture was featured in one of the books Kagabu brought. His curiosity had been unfortunately piqued by an insult of 'elephant man' but Nameless didn't know what 'elephant' meant. Were elephants as this event. He tugged on Kagabu's new shirt sleeve. They looked matching now.

"Elephants?" he asked.
"Maybe, I'm not sure." said Kagabu, with a now cheery voice, with hope for Nameless to feed on. At least she wanted to buy him a stuffed elephant. A Plus Soul elephant might have an annoying personality.

Sakoda drew a form from his garb and quickly scribbled on the page the necessary spots. "A writ for Nameless' release with a do not detain clause. Show it to the Receptionist when you leave and show it to any other shinigami that wants to make a big deal about Nameless again. The writ will prevent them from detaining Nameless if they are smart. If not, they will answer directly to my superiors."

Now he had his calm back. He was going to find the s.o.b or the group of s.o.b's and kick their ass for making him worry about his boyfriend. He lead Norma and the mystery woman to the exhibition

(here you can post reactions or even help me design the exhibition. if not, I'll just design it next post. right now I'm pretty tired and stupid work tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:23 am

Quote :
Before Norma could make a move she noticed Kaimu was getting a bit uneasy. She reached her hand out and touched him on the wrist, with the unspoken message for him to calm his tits. The squad two shinigami was still there, what more had she to say?
Kaimu gave a small, shaky breath, if anything it could be taken as a reaction to hearing of the sudden disappearance, in attempt to calm himself.

Quote :
Captain?

Kaimu glanced at Norma.

She was retaking her place among the Seireitei...

'...'

'Tch, If that's the case what's to stop her from turnin' us in? It'd be her duty as a shinigami.'

'She...she won't...'

'You don't seem so sure, Ponyboy.'

Quote :
"When they disappear, it's said that they go without a trace. There is no obvious pattern either. Based on the bullshit story anyway."
Kaimu could see Sakoda losing his composure, again, he could understand this man's fear.

Quote :
"If I know Riku, he would leave his post only if something he didn't know passed him by and he wanted to learn more about it. Like when he tried to identify you" (looking at Kaimu as the woman) "nothing else seemed to matter."
"..."

Quote :
"but that isn't going to help. Maybe he went to go see the new Plus Soul Exhibition without me. That's a new part of the festival this year, along with Plus Soul dolls and whatnot. Riku said he wanted a Plus Soul doll of his own, you know, a companion more than a pet -- also not useful information. gah..."

"Let's go there and see if we can find some clues about his whereabouts and what the hell is going on this year."
'So what'll you do? Ya' got every right to go on your merry way. They see ya as nothing but a civilian right now.'

It was certainly true...As a civilian...a simple member of one of the Rukon Districts, he was unqualified to help really during a search like this, but...

He could practically feel Kuroshi's grin as he battled with his thoughts.

'Damn it...' Kaimu cursed.

"Let's get searching then." He said aloud, after Kagabu and Nameless had had their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 am

"Alright..."

Norma began walking back towards the stairs that led to the surface and outside of this shit hole. She motioned for everyone to follow her. It felt good for her to have a purpose again. She forgot how fulfilling being a leader was for her.

"We're gonna start with the mod soul booth. Keep your eyes peeled for any clues. Don't be afraid to ask any questions."

Norma began to make her way up the stairs, her cane making a loud thud each time it hit the cement surface.

"Kagabu, you seem to have a keen mind, I would greatly appreciate your help. If we work together we can make sure Riku and Sakoda are reunited in the most pleasant was possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 am

Quote :
"Let's get searching then."
For Sakoda, that was the first time this mysterious woman had said anything. Who was she? She had to be more than just a woman following her around...

Quote :
"Kagabu, you seem to have a keen mind, I would greatly appreciate your help. If we work together we can make sure Riku and Sakoda are reunited in the most pleasant was possible."
Kagabu wanted nothing more to do with Sakoda; she hated him. Although it had been her fault losing Nameless, it was Sakoda's incompetence that lead to his torture in this hellhole. Plus she didn't want to help bring back two men together. She did feel like she owed Norma, however, but would she really be able to help?

"I feel like my responsibility is towards Nameless, who is in my care until they decide to retrieve him. At that point, I have to fight for my right to take care of him. Understand then I can't leave him or bring him along in this investigation so no more harm comes to him. I already made that mistake once today..."

Nameless tugged at Kagabu's new shirt sleeve, in protest, making a child's pout face. "They strong, you strong. Ghosts will flee. I get doll. Maybe camera. Take photos. Everyone happy."

Kagabu nodded. "I'm not sure how I can help you, but I'll do what I can to make up for what you've already done for me."
--

Everyone decided to follow Norma at the end of it all, including Sakoda who, as he was passing the receptionist spoke a string of protocol demands of how the jail should be run in his absence even though Sakoda kinda knew that the receptionist didn't really give a rat's ass other than keeping those in the cells in the cells for at least a night.

The Mod Soul Exhibition was not a mere booth, however, as Norma expected it to be. Sakoda didn't want to correct her, because technically it was true there was a Mod Soul Doll booth, inside a gigantic circus tent where about a hundred mod soul dolls performed for an entire crowd of people circus style, coordinating dances and stunts, such as burning hoop tricks, tight rope walks, human pyramid and other complex 'building' constructions under the command of a Ringmaster. Right now, a cast of about ten, five were the most famous ones as they were specifically called by name, were acting in a performance play featuring a simple rescue against the villain plot that required audience participation for the children.

The crowd was pretty dense, and there was no sign of Riku anywhere. The booth was also heavily crowded, but the prices were visible as they were right above the heads of the crowd. The Dolls without souls were carnival priced, meaning at least two times their real value, while Mod Soul Dolls were a lot more. Presumably the 'lesser' mod soul performers were up for sale.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:49 am

Quote :
"We're gonna start with the mod soul booth. Keep your eyes peeled for any clues. Don't be afraid to ask any questions."
It was as good a place as any to start, many people would be around that area so they'd have to stay sharp in looking. It would be easy to miss something there if they weren't careful.

Quote :
Quote :
"I feel like my responsibility is towards Nameless, who is in my care until they decide to retrieve him. At that point, I have to fight for my right to take care of him. Understand then I can't leave him or bring him along in this investigation so no more harm comes to him. I already made that mistake once today..."
Quote :
"They strong, you strong. Ghosts will flee. I get doll. Maybe camera. Take photos. Everyone happy."
Quote :
"I'm not sure how I can help you, but I'll do what I can to make up for what you've already done for me."
With that it was decided and they followed Norma out. Kaimu kept towards the back of the group, knowing he'd been silent most of the time, which probably gave off the appeal of a quiet, shy girl that everyone was seeing. Though, if he kept too quiet, he'd know some questions would be raised.

Once they were in the Mod Soul area, Kaimu's eyes scanned the area, over every person that came into sight but it wasn't giving him any results. He remembered what Riku looked like, and none of these people matched him...

"Tch....nothing..." He whispered, more to himself than anything.

Still, there was plenty more ground to cover than just here.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:45 am

"Very well..."

Norma was disappointed in Kagabu, but she understood. The woman had a sense of duty and she respected that. She was a bit surprised however when Nameless spoke up in protest. He wanted to continue, he had faith in Kagabu. She needed to have faith too.

"Perfect. Let's find this lad then."

---

They arrived at what Norma thought would be a booth. Boy was she wrong. This was almost a festival in and of itself. A large tent filled with people looking at the mod soul dolls. This was really interesting. Maybe she should get one for Kaimu for his help? Maybe.

"Keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious."

(I'm kinda at a loss for what to do. Joe can take the lead in his post :>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 am

Nameless had given up entirely on his search for Riku, although he really hadn't helped Kagabu ask random people in the first place. He was completely immersed in the child's play going on, with the lights and the sounds.

Kagabu had asked around with random adults who were just watching over the kids watching the play, and she gave a pretty good description of what Riku looked like; a horse-faced man with dirty blond hair swept across the forehead as though with a push broom and a flat nose wearing rolled up shinigami garb like someone going to the beach, and too lazily held posture. Sakoda had to admit the description was accurate, but Kagabu didn't pull any punches, did she?

It was to no avail; the crowd was simply much to large for anyone to really remember a single person, even if their appearance was as unique as Riku's.

It was the final battle versus the villain on stage, and all the "main" Plus Soul Dolls were about 3/4 real life size. Adorable Momoko the plush looking cow was talking off a storm against the sinister Wolf who had taken Chiyo Hen's about-to-hatch into a son egg hostage in exchange for Farmer Yamato's Lucky Hat, which was said to bring Fortune to those that wore it.

The contrast in appearance was palpable. Momoko and Chiyo were chibi-looking, petite and not realistic looking, while the Wolf was built like a truck with otherwise over-realistic human proportions that stood upright on its hind legs (the only thing missing was a penis) and his eyes had an insane glimmer about them.

"With this hat now in my claws," boasted Ken Wolf, "Food will come to me from now on. Already it has brought some... in the form of a chicken, a cow, a pig, and a goat!" It started to lick it's lips and the crowd boo'd. Double-crossing wolf

"When the task of stealing Yamato's hat fell upon me," said Chiyo Hen, "I made new friends along the way, and we've learned about each other and have become stronger." Chiyo paused for effect and pointed her wing to the about-to-hatch" egg. "I'm going to have a son, and I can live knowing that my only purpose of becoming food no longer exists. I am not food anymore." She spread her wings in a span. "We are not food anymore!"

The audience cheered and wolf sneered, slapping on the hat on his head so he could have two hands to attack, but inside the hat was raspberry jam! With the wolf blinded, it started to 'howl' in protest (it wasn't ear piercing). The crowd laughed, and so did Nameless, at this. The unlikely group of four then watched as the egg untimely hatched, and inside was a gorgeous (and of course full grown) orange colored pheonix chick, oo's and aww's included.

Then all the lights inside the tent suddenly all turned off at once. There were scattered screams and cries of panic, but the Headmaster's voice commanded in a stern but pliable voice "Everybody stay calm and stay in your seats until our staff helps escort people out of the tent in an orderly manner."

However, by the time the Ringmaster had said that, the lights suddenly all turned back on. The Pheonix was missing from the pedestal. The Ringmaster called that the show was over until further notice and that everyone would be kept posted as soon as possible for a re-showing later in the day, just before the cotton ritual. (someone else can describe The Ringmaster this time; I'm lazy)

Kagabu held Nameless' hand because he had been engaged in the story even though it was near the end when they arrived, and assured him that they needed to stay because the mysterious disappearances could be connected. She kept with the main group, giving subtle eye cues for them to all approach the Ringmaster at the same time and ask questions as a group. The shinigami with her at least looked official.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:16 am

Kaimu continued searching, letting his eyes roam over the large crowd over and over again. The dialogue of the show only served as background noise along with the conversations of various people while he looked. If only he'd had enough time back then to at least become the least bit familiar with that shinigami's reiatsu then he'd at least be able to try to track it that way, but he'd been too focused on keeping low to really bother.

Then again, there was no predicting something like this could happen. No uninvolved party could've known.

The roaring laughter of the crowd was soon followed by coo's of sweetness as a the show went on, but it was cut short as the lights cut out.

'!' Kaimu was on alert by this, his eyes darted left and right through the pitch black abyss of the tent.

Quote :
"Everybody stay calm and stay in your seats until our staff helps escort people out of the tent in an orderly manner."
Just as the Ringmaster had finished speaking the lights returned, and though Kaimu had not been paying any special attention to the show, he understood by various talking amongst the crowd that a phoenix had gone missing.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:22 am

Norma watched the show, not impressed by much. They weren't having much luck with finding Riku. She had an idea, but she wasn't sure if it would work. Before she could think about implementing it, the lights went dark and the ring master's voice rang out. This was no mere coincident.

Someone was behind this, and it was the same someone who had Riku. Norma held her zan firmly in her grasp. It was worth a shot. To everyone in the area, save for her group, they would see a Riku walking about. If there was someone here in cahoots with the people who snagged him, then they would beign to panic.

"This is a real shit show. Whoever these people are, their motives aren't yet clear. Keep a sharp eye on any suspicious behavior. I just set a trap."

Norma chuckled darkly as she began to scan the area, hopefully it wasn't for not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 am

The Mod Souls looked very dismayed by the sudden disappearance of their friend. The Ringmaster was muttering loudly about the incompetence of shinigami security.

"Where were they?!" he yelled. "They were supposed to be here when the show started."
"The show must go on." Chiyo Hen said wryly.
"Not at the expense of one of my stars! I spent months on Phoenix's design, like I did with each and every single one of you."
"Father--" Momoko uttered.
Ken Wolf clasped Momoko on the shoulder, now not as his stage personality, and shook his head. "It's no use trying to make things better than the way they seem."
"Shut the hell up Ken!" clucked Chiyo. "You might have wanted him gone so you could have the spotlight but I was his friend."
"You know that's not true..."

Ken broke off and looked directly at Nameless, who had moved closer to the group, uncomfortably so. Kagabu was still attached to Nameless' arm, but it didn't stop Nameless from pursuing his childlike curiosity and get a closer look at the stage cast he started to love. Ken had unknowingly made a facial expression of disgust when looking at Nameless' face.

Nameless just chuckled. "Must've never seen an elephant before." he joked. "Poor wolf only wants egg and what he gets is jam. Do wolves even like jam?" Nameless didn't choose sides in the play, only enjoyed the sights and sounds of it.

"Now now, you know it isn't polite to sneak up on people like that." said Kagabu Tae in a half-stern voice.

The Ringmaster still wasn't pleased. "Who the hell are you two?"
"I'm very sorry about this, but if you could be so kind as to let him talk to the actors for a while, maybe take a picture to be autographed, I could pay you for the trouble."

Nameless escaped Kagabu's grip and randomly went from one actor to another, looking and talking to them at whim about favorite parts of the play and what they liked. Kids stuff. The actors were polite and answered when they were actually given a chance to speak, putting on their stage persona for a while.

"Well," The Ringmaster's cheeks puffed, "I guess I can allow it. Besides, it looks like they're having fun anyway. I'm sorry I got like that."
"The sudden disappearance of the main star would have me angry too." replied Kagabu.

She tried very hard to keep a cover of caregiver so she could better investigate. Make the tense moment Nameless made an opportunity. She also gave her breasts a lift from the chest so they were more noticable under the basic carnival shirt when the Ringmaster wasn't looking, a basic lip pout, and a wad of cash almost flowering out of her purse. Like a tourist that didn't know any better. A comically stereotypical representation.

Nameless gasped and pointed at something in the distance. "Orange soft!" he said. When Chiyo Hen looked in the same direction, she confirmed that they were Pheonix feathers, along with a wad of white cotton. It had most likely been hurt during the blackout. However, near that site, there didn't seem to be any more clues.

Meanwhile, Sakoda Mareo was pondering over what was going on. He liked Kagabu's creative approach, but it just wasn't direct enough.

"Ummooo..." Kagabu was really playing up the 'helpless' look now. "I did meet another man at the carnival today. We got friendly and, well, I definitely need someone in my life to help raise my son."
The Ringmaster grimaced. "How old is this man? Certainly too old to go see a show like this by himself."
"Well he told me he would meet up here with me after getting my son's favorite treat; cotton candy, but I can't see him."
Ringmaster didn't want to help the woman for now he wanted her to himself. If she needed a sugar daddy, he was willing. He sighed. "What does he look like?"
Kagabu gave a full description of Riku, but this time it was in the most beautiful light, as though she was really enamored by his Icabod Crane appearance.
"Oh, you mean that guy over there?"

The Ringmaster pointed easily in the direction where 'fake Riku' was standing. To him, it was plain as day and very easy to spot. Kagabu couldn't see shit. She was confused as fuck.

What now?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Quote :
"This is a real shit show. Whoever these people are, their motives aren't yet clear. Keep a sharp eye on any suspicious behavior. I just set a trap."
Kaimu kept his eyes and ears sharp, not paying much heed to Nameless and Kagabu's discussion with the Ringmaster. He did however notice the final words between the two, his words proving he was seeing something they couldn't, meaning Norma had used her zanpakutou again. He figured she had a plan, and kept it at that.

To remain disguised, there wasn't much he could do but he knew if he absolutely had to he'd draw his blade whether Norma's illusion would prevent Sakoda from seeing him take action or not.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Something had just occurred to Norma. The people who were behind this must have known Riku, and vise versa. There was no blood to be found, and no signs of a struggle. So that would suggest that he went willingly.

"Kaimu, it just occurred to me. Riku must have known the people who took him. There was no blood, no sign of a struggle. We need to figure this out. Is he even really missing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Sakoda's ears immediately perked at the mention of the name Kaimu. The mysterious woman that had been with them had said very little ever since the mini-interrogation Riku's look had suggested when they had first met. Kagabu and Nameless were still engaged with the Ringmaster and his actors, and so in just one slip, Sakoda figured out that this woman was either Kaimu, or Norma was talking to ghosts.

His spirits were raised and he almost felt like a detective now, straight out of the books he read for leisure at the same time he studied the history of shinigami through the ages. The Ringmaster pointed to what couldn't be seen by Kagabu or Sakoda.

Information on shinigami limited on what one learned about their abilities, for obvious security reasons. None of the references Sakada charted the shikai or bankai abilities of famous Captains unless they were dead. It could be that Norma's ability was illusion related.

It was a frightening prospect, this power used without check, but he wasn't just going to expose Norma or Kaimu because solving the rest of the case was much more important at this point. He didn't believe in the bullshit myth that the annual Festival deaths were the result of Kaimu's 'rage' either. He believed in Norma's good judgment, and to a point his own intuition.

Plus revealing such a blunder of saying the real name of someone whose keeping an alias to someone of Captain level power was like asking for his dick to be ripped off and then sewed into his asshole. He instead acted as he normally would; oblivious to the outside world unless it directly associated itself with his books.

"If I may," interjected Sakoda in a lower voice so the ringmaster couldn't overhear, "if what you say is indeed true, then Riku would have gone with someone from shinigami security. He's a recluse most of the time, like me. It's a miracle that we ever met." The last part was a needless digression, and almost made him cry, but now was not the time. "It could be that Riku abandoned his post with other shinigami that coaxed him to forgo his duties while I was away. It definitely wouldn't be a surprise given the irresponsible culture we saw at the prison."

"However, why would second division ninjas make such a big deal over such a thing? They would have searched extensively for Riku before officially reporting him missing. I don't care how much regular shinigami might care to hide while having their fun, but they wouldn't be so good as to evade that kind of level of surveillance."
--

Meanwhile, Kagabu struggled to make sense of what was going on.

"No, that's not him." she said finally, seeing nothing that matched her description.
The Ringmaster's eyebrows furrowed. "Okay... then...?? You guys are seeing the same person I am, right?"

The plus soul actors who had been part of the play hadn't been paying attention to the missing person as they were assisting in the mini-investigation surprisingly headed by Nameless.

"Pheonix feathers." cheeped Chiyo Hen. "A struggle happened here, but I think more feathers would be here no matter how quickly he was taken."
Nameless murmured. "Can no be Ken Wolf. Only a play. Why someone want living doll. So many other cute dolls for sale."
"Life." Ken Wolf said darkly. "The Pheonix is life, the rebirth from ashes. The person that took him wanted to send a message, maybe that there is only death today."
"Meanie message!" yelled Nameless. "Won't let him get what he wants. We need to search harder!"
"We haven't found anything new." pouted Momoko the cow.
It was then Nameless had an epiphany, but didn't know how to really put in words. "What differences between two pictures?" He was partly quoting from a time when he was tested in terms of IQ to find the difference between two very similar pictures. "What missing?"
"The egg prop!" blurted Ken Wolf. "Of course. Nobody looks for the shell when the shell has lost it's purpose... wouldn't carry a whole person though. Chiyo, check the dressing room right now, and see if anything is gone."

Chiyo ran like a hen who just got its head chopped off and returned at the same speed. "The entire dressing chest is gone!"

Of course they wouldn't have discovered the disappearance right away; how could they pay attention to the dressing room when they were acting? The dressing chest was large enough for a folded human body, but now the question was, how was there no signs of struggle or blood found near where the chest should be?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Quote :
"Kaimu, it just occurred to me. Riku must have known the people who took him. There was no blood, no sign of a struggle. We need to figure this out. Is he even really missing?"
Kaimu turned to Norma, slight shock in his eyes as he tried not to make a scene out of being called by his actual name despite being disguised. She hadn't exactly whispered! He wasn't sure whether to respond or not considering Sakoda was nearby, it was likely he'd heard as well...

Despite the....mistake, if it had been one, Norma had a point. Considering there weren't any signs of struggle that would usually indicate the victim knowing their attackers.

Quote :
"If I may," interjected Sakoda in a lower voice so the ringmaster couldn't overhear, "if what you say is indeed true, then Riku would have gone with someone from shinigami security. He's a recluse most of the time, like me. It's a miracle that we ever met."
Kaimu could see the pain in Sakoda's eyes, the shinigami truly was worried about Riku. He couldn't blame him. This situation is something you'd never want to find a loved one involved in.

Quote :
"It could be that Riku abandoned his post with other shinigami that coaxed him to forgo his duties while I was away. It definitely wouldn't be a surprise given the irresponsible culture we saw at the prison."
True...

Quote :
"However, why would second division ninjas make such a big deal over such a thing? They would have searched extensively for Riku before officially reporting him missing. I don't care how much regular shinigami might care to hide while having their fun, but they wouldn't be so good as to evade that kind of level of surveillance."
Also true...
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 pm

"It is possible..."

Norma began, looking at Sakoda.

"That the ninja's involved in the search were in on the whole thing, or were in fact the ring leaders. With their resources they could easily take him away and hide him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:45 am

Sakoda was deathly silent then. The pieces were falling together. He just couldn't believe that a conspiracy on that sort of scale could be. Unless he considered the once terrifying Onmitsukido.

"Oh no. No no no no NO!" Sakoda held his face with both hands, his fingers like cages over his eyes. His eyes shook from the clarity. They were in control the entire time. Sakoda's predictability in protocol made it easier for them, despite the wrench that was thrown in their plans, Nameless.

He stormed towards the Ringmaster.
"Your security. Were they from 2nd Division? Were they male and female; the female very stern sounding and could pass off as a man?"
The Ringmaster was now over the limit to how confused he could be, now bombarded with questions.
"Yes."
"And you didn't see them leave?"
"No."
"Did they enter the dressing room frequently?"
"Yes, they helped move things around. I presume that's where they decided to leave."
"Did anyone else enter that dressing room between when the performance started and ended?"
"... No."

Tears flowed down his face as he uttered. "I know how they did it." He wiped the tears from his face. "I know where their kill room is..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Kaimu was looking over at Sakoda as he interrogated the ringmaster, seeing how his expression became more saddened as the questions passed before he finally tried to wipe the tears from his face.

He knew how they'd done it?

He had even been able to deduce where the final acts were taking place?

The rogue remained silent, letting the shinigami figure out what to do from here. They'd likely go after them in some way. Whether they were too late to save Sakoda's Riku or not though was unknown to him.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 pm

"Sakoda, if you know where they are, then we need to get there right away. We may be able to save Riku."

Norma would personally take these shinigami to Setsuna. Screw their captain, she was going to go all the way to the top.

"We need to get to them so we can stop them. Stop them before they take someone else."

If they had harmed the boy's lover, she would make them wish they were never born. She would crush them into the dirt, and make them beg for the death the brought onto others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [When They Cry]   Festival Grounds [When They Cry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival Grounds [When They Cry]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next