(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:03 am

"Yeah! Once you get used to them they are really really cute! And irresistible." Miyako laughed softly and shook her head, Muika's words about them having cute purposes making her happy. "Maybe I'll make Yuki-nii some too. I think he's more like a floppy earred wolf pup though, not a husky or a kitty. I'm not really a kitty either, but otters don't have like cute ears so its haaard."

Bounding ahead of the woman to get the door, she held it open and gave a happy little bow, intending to show her that... well she was now all over it. There was no longer that awkward feeling or those hurt feelings anymore and she just beamed at Muika. "It's okay... Really it is. Thank you... I'm just happy you both are trying so hard to get along now. Its all I can ask for! And Yuki-nii and him can play fight all the time now, I doubt he'd let him punch him again without good reason either so you shouldn't let him lose his temper against 'Biki just in case."

She was under no qualms that if Iyuki lost his temper again, Hibiki would definitely fight back. Especially since they were family...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:09 am

"M-Mm..." In time she would likely get used to them... It had just been a really big shock at first, especially considering they were fully functional. Miyako's powers were definitely impressive, able to make things to that extent... It almost seemed like the possibilities were endless.

It reminded her she still had things to ask Miyako about, just... though... They were serious talking right now! T-There was no need to talk about... ask about...

Muika tried to rid herself of any thoughts about asking the things she needed to...or well tried to for a bit; other things to...talk about...

"Mm... I'm glad it's...all past us, it's good...that those two are acting better around each other too, on both parts... Ever since finding out about the familial relation... They can play fight all the time now, you're right."

It had been a surprise to find that out, but she had gotten used to it, and as she'd told Iyuki, that didn't change the way she felt... They could be family, and they were tolerating each other so... It...definitely wasn't as hard to be around Hibiki as before... It would just take time...for overall toleration...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:21 am

At least Muika was on board Team Ears are Cute and We Have To Wear Them! Miyako had one more person to use against Hibiki for how nice they were and possibly get them back on him willingly. She'd promised not to force him...

But she had a great and powerful need and it included Hibiki in those ears and tail again!

"Yuki-nii's been getting used to thinking of me as an adult, even if he's still overprotective but that's helped everything a lot. Now those two just are overprotective together... I know when guys are being creepers, its just they tip well normally and as long as they don't touch its kind of my job to put up with them?" Miyako sighed, wondering if those two bonding as much as they had was really healthy for her sanity as she let the door close behind them while heading into the much emptier than usual mall. Due to her final projects and portfolios, which she had worked on enough to get ahead, Miyako had more than enough days where classes weren't entirely vital so she was happy to be getting to the mall long before the rushes of people.

It wasn't empty by far, the city way too big for that, but it was definitely not as full as even their last time here and she smiled. "Where do you want to go first? Should we get the winter clothes...? Or get the lighter things first and work our way up to the heavier stuff? Its... nice being able to talk to you again..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:27 am

"Aha...You have...better toleration than I do, I'd never be able to work there with you guys unless it was in the back grunt work." Muika gave a small laugh at that, but she spoke the truth...

With weird customers as a possibility, her toleration, ...plus evne more so she doubted Iyuki's ability to stay focused... Pictures had done...so much...

She couldn't even begin to imagine what...

W-Well...it wasn't like...she had to imagine, just..wait... Since birthday, and what she wanted to do...

"T-Though..." F-Fine, she was cracking... They were on...the subject sort of... "I probably...d-do need...aaa...mm..."

While she was cracking about...asking, the fluster was still visibly there! How was she supposed to just outright ask her friend for advice on this!? Miyako would know immediately the intentions!

!?

Where to first? Aha, where to first, good...distraction from... Other thing! The totally not important right now thing.

"Hm...I'm...honestly fine with either, though... Maybe lighter? Might be...better since heavier winter clothing would be harder to...tote around?" Muika suggested, though gave a small nod; "Mm, it's nice talking too..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:48 am

"Mmm? I guess I do... But I've been dealing with people like that my whole life. I guess I'm a bit of a pushover ahaha..." Miyako smiled sheepishly, before wincing as she remembered that one... 'friend' back home who always and forever seemed to like her no matter how many 'not interested' signals she gave him. It'd even ruined their previous friendship long before she'd moved to this city and met Hibiki, who'd hopefully helped her put an end to his...attentions forever.

If Miyako's frown was visible, a rarity for her, it was only for a moment before confusion replaced it. "Need...? Need what?"

If Muika needed anything, Miyako would definitely try her best to help her and grinned once more as her friend also agreed with the lighter plan. "Lighter it is! The accessories store is up on the second floor, the one I shop at with really good deals. They have like marked down department store stuff and its all really soft and nice. So this way, we gotta go up the escalator."

At least walking ahead hid the tiny pleased blush at Muika's agreement talking was nice, glad she hadn't talked her ear off about things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:55 am

"A-Aha...aa..." Muika had...diverted from the advice request and they'd bounced right back to it, then...aha... Miyako had frowned so it would best to talk so as not to worry her; worrying her friend was one of the last things she wanted to do...especially for something so silly...

And as for the topic before hand...at least Miyako was used to it, and wasn't uncomfortable...plus, she doubted with both Hibiki and Iyuki there anything could happen.

"I-It's...s-stupid...just... I-Iyuki and my birthday's are close, s-so I've been...wondering what...what to do...on the day of his...a-and... T-The pictures from...our last...trip here...s-specifically...the m-m...mai...mm... S-So I was...wondering about...actually...having...wear...

I-I-I-It's s-s-stupid! S-S-Sorry, I just...d-don't know who else...t-t-to...a-ask..."

This was embarrassing! Beyond embarrassing, and flustering to ask Miyako of! Miyako didn't want to know what went on in that aspect of their lives much like how she didn't really care hearing about her and Hibiki's! I-It was a private thing, b-b-but this was...something she could not...just...alone...

Muika followed Miyako to the escalator as she explained that was where the best store was for lighter things, even within the budget in terms of things being marked down, and she gave a nod at that. That sounded good, soft and nice...within budget...good.

"That...That sounds good..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:50 am

What was with that weird laugh? Miyako tilted her head as they headed for the escalators, waiting for Muika to speak. At least, hoping she'd speak since that laugh was all embarrassed. As her friend started speaking at a stutter, Miyako's smile stayed on and on and on... Until she heard about the maid outfit.

Miyako had flashbacks to Iyuki and Hibiki on that day a while... a long while ago...

She squeaked and turned red, but... but Muika was asking her for advice... And apologizing for it... Waving her hands in a flustered, erratic motion, Miyako spoke up quickly as she stepped onto the escalator. "N-No! I-I-It's fine! I-I can... sorta... S-Sorta try to h-help...with this..."

She could... But she wasn't sacrificing her uniform for Iyuki's birthday present. Aaah to get one of those... They might not be able to get the entire thing right away, but there were some things Muika could get now to build up to it.

"W-We'd...need to get you... s-stockings first... M-Maybe a garter belt... N-Need those f-f-f-for this type. S-Store...near..." Near the other store they were headed to... Lingerie and stuff... That... was something first... to get first...

This was...Iyuki's birthday present after all. S-So...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:55 am

E-Embarrassing! Definitely embarrassing!

Muika felt like her face was burning after she'd gotten all of that out, even more so as Miyako attempted to give her own flustered response to it.

S-S-Sorta help... T-That was a start, definitely a start...

She was quiet as they stepped onto and rode the escalator, listening to Miyako began to listed off in a stutter that would be needed. S-Stockings...g-g-garter...-!

"M-Mm... M-Mhm..." A small, quick nod was given; those things, yeah, those things... Needed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:06 am

...Miyako didn't want to think about this at all... But she'd have to help Muika the whole way, wouldn't she? Showing her how to put on a garter belt and stockings, hells how to even find one that fit.

And it was all to get Iyuki to...

To react worse than the...

To actually intentionally do that...

Miyako plastered her horrified-and-yet-hiding-it-smile on, that Hibiki would recognize but probably not anyone else. She was going to need brain bleach once home, a lot of it. Mountains of it.

But Muika was her friend and needed help, Miyako couldn't let her down and with that thought she went to her doom and led them down the upper floor's walkway towards the store with lingerie. "S-So today...we'll do that first...Y-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:11 am

"S-S...Sorry...b-b-but...t-thanks...I-I owe you, for this..." Muika answered, knowing this...this was definitely a lot to be asking of Miyako. Neither one really wanted to know at all what the other did in regards to...to this aspect of their lives, but...she really had no other way of going about this...

T-There was no one else she could really ask without...keeling over... Even now she felt she would but she was trying to keep strong! Somewhat...

Muika followed Miyako, keeping beside her as they walked, wishing she could just...rid herself of all of this embarrassment, but it was impossible.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:19 am

"Hahahah... I-Its fine... I-I can't lie and say I'm all like... happy to know Iyuki is...getting this... after the Maid Cafe...and stuff... B-But you need help so I'll do my best! A-And...make sure Hibiki and I aren't anywhere near..." Near their apartment, no way in hell. That entire fucking day is going to be marked as a deadly and awful one that they should never go within thirty, no a hundred feet of that place.

Slapping her blushing cheeks, Miyako stared down as a few questions started to bubble up herself. It wasn't like she could ask anyone else, since Muika was the closest to Hibiki in that manner and might understand him better...

A-And Muika had... opened it up to this! It was her fault for...

"...H-How would you go...about... Mmmm... I just... I wouldn't mind if Hibiki was...less gentle... but he doesn't understand my hints. H-He's so careful... I don't understand? I-I set him off bad the other day but he...fought it so hard and was succeeding until I outright... said to..." Miyako flushed more as she asked this, wondering if Muika understood at least this. It was confusing for her, no matter how much she riled him up sometimes when she was in the mood... He was always so really gentle and almost scared...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:30 am

"M-Mm... N-November...18th... S-So... Y-Yeah... I-I don't know...c-can't really even imagine how he'll...r-react, b-but the pictures only...t-those gave a pretty b-big insight...t-to it..." Muika answered, reminding Miyako of the the day that way she would be extra sure to...not make the mistake of interacting with them on that day...knowing Iyuki and her might...well, there was really no "might" in this situation...it was a definite...

H-Huh?

She glanced over to Miyako as they walked, sensing her trying to...ask something. How would she...?

"A-Ah...t-that...Um... I...I think..." This was...not a good thing to think about, but she'd just said...she owed Miyako, and she was asking her for help now too... Help one another... "Y-You might need to just...t-tell him at first, l-like you did...a bit more... m-maybe after that it'll drill into his head that that...that's what you want?

M-Maybe it's... He's probably...j-just worried...considering..." Considering what they were known for Muika could guess hurting Miyako was something Hibiki was worried about... It would likely take a lot of convincing, and...a-a-.....a few...a-attempts to break of him of that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:47 am

"...Far far away on that day. Got it." Miyako nodded, the seriousness of her oath causing her to be unable to stutter because this was vital she remember. Those damned pictures... the ones they'd taken... And Iyuki's freak out before heading home had told Miyako all she needed, Muika hadn't needed to confirm in the least.

Muika was probably dying as much as she was though, but still she answered... Miyako caught that glance but kept her head down even as her eyes looked over in return.

"S-So...just...repeating it? O-Over and over...outloud...?" Miyako nodded, accepting Muika's embarrassing advice... Just repeat this over and over... Maybe... tell him she won't break? And that she... yes... It was fine... "H-He's... I accidentally said he was scary, due to the...whole blood...and stuff before. He's been acting like I'm glass, though he's always been...protective and... careful in everything towards me."

How far back did his liking her go? This was much better than thinking about Maid Muika and Iyuki so Miyako was happy to think about it. Just...think about this instead, as they came upon the lingerie store and she gulped.

"W-Well, here first..." ...Couldn't hurt to help Muika in other ways since she was already ruined... "A-And since we're here... I can show you some things Selena had me get... Th-They work. P-Promise..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:54 am

M-Mm...Far...far away... I-It was best if...l-literally no one came around their apartment that day...

As for what Miyako needed help with, Muika listened, a small frown on her face for a split second as Miyako admitted having accidentally called Hibiki scary. That...probably cut deep...and was likely at least...part of the whole reason this was a problem...

"I-It'll...just take time, I...S-Sorry, but I...do think the scary comment might have... I-It... I know it's justified, since you...saw him covered in all that blood, but... I know I'd be...really afraid if I-Iyuki told me that... S-Sorry..."

Again, this was likely something...that would just take time...

"It'll likely just take convincing, along with time...as I said... I-It's something you gotta...get through to him... Even all the reassurances in the world...might not be convincing enough at first... It'll take patience, but...I-I'm sure...things will work out..."

As Miyako pointed out the store they were now in front of, Muika at least...was sure her face couldn't get any redder so... "M-Mm... K-Kay."

T-Things Selena had got her to get...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:02 am

"I told him I'm not scared anymore! I did... B-But you are right. It probably is... Th-That and he thinks... my things are horrifying. I mean they are monstrous and all! But...nothing I can do about it." Miyako wilted a bit at that, knowing she had messed up badly when she had said that but she had been scared. It was a horrific shock to see... to see all that and just...him like that. She hadn't wanted to outright say powers though with others around and gave a furtive look for the moment.

Murderer... It wasn't something she'd faced before, that knowledge that Hibiki and Muika had killed people. That had tossed it in her face but... "I'm not scared, not of either of you. But I was after the bubble... So I'm sorry... I bet it would hurt a lot, it does for me... I'll try my best though! Thank you Muika..."

It was hard to be flustered about it entirely right now, tied up as it was in other important things but... Miyako nodded firmly and led them into the lingerie store. There was all sorts of things to pick from and Miyako gulped before heading almost as if to her death towards a section she thought might have the garter stuff... "Th-This way..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:09 am

"M-Mm... It'll...probably take time... huh?" He thought...her things were horrifying? What...? Muika blinked at that, confused. Did Miyako mean her powers? That...was hard to believe...even if she did dislike Hibiki him...saying something like that in reference to Miyako sounded...completely wrong...

"A-Are you...sure...that's what he thinks...? E-Even I'm...having a hard time believing that...? Did you do something...surprising? He might have just...gotten a shock? I-Idunno... I don't know...details, but...e-even to me...again...t-that sounds...off considering how he feels about you..."

Miyako...wasn't scared, not anymore at least...of either of them. She had been after the bubbles, but...that had been a major shock to her so...

"It's alright... W-Welcome... J-Just give it time..."

With a small nod, she followed Miyako as the woman directed her into the store. They were...both deathly...embarrassed and such by this, but... If they got all of this out of the way then...then it'd be done!

I-It'd be...d-d-done... S-She definitely...trusted Miyako enough to help her with this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:40 am

"After I took the tail off of him he looked at me just like those doctors did when I made things appear out of thin air." Miyako admitted ruefully but with the weirdest acceptance, it seemed she wasn't entirely upset with Hibiki thinking her a monster... Almost like it was natural.

"He scrambled away from me to the corner of the bed frame and just cowered there under the blanket. He even admitted he was unsettled, which meant he was horrified." Nodding more, the woman seemed to have recovered a bit of her composure and calm as she led them to the section they'd need. It seemed talking of this was allowing her to slip in place her own masks as she smiled.

Pausing at a table, Miyako looked down and immediately flushed, the mask obviously not in place well at least. "I"ll give him time but here. This is... Um where we start?"

All sorts of things lay in this section, though mostly underwear... The garters and belts and stockings were on display though on mannequins, along with the underwear as well. All sorts of styles, though mostly ones intended for only one thing, considering how lacy and see through they were. Here they would lay down their dignity and die, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:50 am

Muika listened as Miyako explained how Hibiki had initially reacted, frowning as she was given detail. He'd...reacted like that? She would have guessed it would have been a surprise, it definitely had been, but...like that?

Miyako seeemd to be wearing smiles, though...they weren't all that convincing...

"I...don't know how to explain his reaction, but...It... Even I don't think he thinks anything remotely similar to what...those doctors thought, it was likely just...a lot of shock..." Again, she knew her dislike for Hibiki clouded her judgement regarding him a lot, but...if there was one thing she didn't doubt by now it was how he felt about Miyako...

She had her doubts any thoughts similar to those doctors crossed his mind, at least that's what she felt anyway...

"B-Besides, those...tails and stuff give emotions a-away, right? He's probably chicken about being read so easily. Aha..."

Her eyes ventured over to the tables, then the area around them to see the other displays, and any heat in her face that'd miraculously had been lost returned almost immediately.

"U-Uhm...." Where to...s-start... "I s-suppose... Um...ah..."

How was she supposed to know!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:10 am

Muika's frown made Miyako's smile flicker, she didn't want the bad blood between them to grown and looked down bashfully. Tucking a bang behind her head, futilely as it fell back again, Miyako shook her head. "It was the same look. Horror, shock... Mingled."

Monster it screamed.

Even Muika's soft reassurance about Hibiki being a chicken over having his emotions read didn't seem to do much, though she giggled as her hands went through the piles of stockings on the shelf. "He is a bit, he hates getting drunk for that reason and its why only I'm allowed to see. I don't know..."

Frowning softly, she pushed it aside as she grabbed out a small little box with the stockings in them and began reading the back for sizing options. "Mm, do you know how long your legs are? And about how big your hips are? I can tie string or something around you and measure it if we need to but we need some sort of measurements. I mean, looks like we can't entirely try them on?"

The pajamas you could but not... not these it seemed. Though there were a few of the belts on racks, so they could try those on... And get a less expensive set once they knew Muika's size.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:18 am

"...I think...this is something you should really talk to him about..." Muika answered, after letting herself think for a moment for a response. Though...that was really all she could say, she didn't know Hibiki well enough to give all the answers...she could only assume...

She'd been right in assuming he didn't like his emotions easily read from Miyako's response, but...this seemed like something they needed to talk out.

"It...might be hard to talk out, but...things may end up...not good if you don't, it's not healthy to let things like that settle. It'll eat at you, and...c-cause snapping or a...breakdown, even if it seems small now..." She herself was...still learning that, but she knew it enough by now...

Whenever she had worries, or doubts...when they started eating at her... She at least was learning she should always voice it, that way things could be talked out, and reassurances could be given...

They would...need measurements... well, her outfit wouldn't make that especially hard...skirt and leggings as per usual, and she gave a small nod; "I don't...know my sizes really... Not for my legs and hips..." She had always just...gotten what fit, the only thing she knew for the most part by now was average clothes size thanks to when she'd gone clothes shopping with Iyuki that first time...

She'd been sure to memorize those numbers, but...l-legs and hips...n-no idea... She was tall, but thin...t-that was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:40 am

Miyako looked at Muika and smiled, shaking her head and in stubborn otterness that poor Hibiki had begun to learn about she just ignored that. It wasn't important and she was a bit of a monster, a miraculous monster but... a monster. No one else's powers warped the world around them, they just... were typical super hero powers.

"It's small... Its not important and it doesn't change... change things. I can deal with being a m-Oh wow this color is really bright!" Miyako cut off, giving a forced giggle before holding up neon stockings in a rainbow of colors. She blinked and grabbed a few for herself, for club nights. "Well what clothes sizes? I can sorta translate. Just rattle em off and I can go look at the belts."

It seemed the embarrassing discussion was way more what she wanted to discuss now, wanting off of the talk about the... the horrified Hibiki. Once Muika was in the changing room, Miyako could check her phone too for replies!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:44 am

....Mm....

Not...important... Miyako was being stubborn, even Muika could see that, which is what promted her even as the woman became distracted to take Miyako's cheek between her index finger and thumb and tug.

"E-Even if you think it's small it can g-grow, Miyako... T-Trust me on this, you should talk about it...it...it's not something to be stubborn about..." She stated; "I...may be overstepping bounds, but... I-It's obviously causing...some bad feelings...so...talk about it..."

Muika released the woman's cheek after that, giving a quiet apology afterwards before looking to what Miyako had picked up. Clothes sizes...

She thought for a moment, making sure to recall them in surety first before rattling them off to Miyako as asked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:54 am

Miyako yelped, her cheek pulled as she turned to stare at Muika with shock written in her green eyes. Muika was pulling her cheek! Her cheek! Over this! Her words though only alighted a stubborn spark in her eyes, causing a sullen looking away even as Muika spoke.

Miyako gave a relieved hop back as her cheek was released, rubbing the poor hurt part of her face with a wince. "No. It doesn't need it. It's fine... You aren't overstepping anything, but still its not a problem."

She wasn't bothering Hibiki with that, even if it broke her promise to him. He had enough worries right now...

Instead Miyako took a moment to compose herself and grinned, her guileless, or so it seemed, smile back in place as she got the numbers. "Okay! I can go find something close!"

With that in mind, she fled the woman's presence with a weak giggle to the garter belts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:58 am

Muika gave a frown, though said nothing more... She...didn't like that Miyako was keeping quiet about this, and it was something only Hibiki and her could talk through... Miyako was stubborn though, extremely so...

...Mm... For now, she'd drop it...for now...

In response to finding things, Muika gave a another small nod before Miyako fled; she remained standing in the same area, looking around.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:04 am

It took Miyako only moments, sizing up Muika as well as using her own sizes as a comparison to figure out a vague scale on which Muika could fall. Grabbing an armful of the belts, she came back with her arm full of about five of the things and a grin.

Apparently she had tossed all that other talking out or was ignoring it for now as she waved her bounty, her arms full of her own bounties. "Look! All these miiight fit. You want a bit tight, but it wouldn't like press against your skin firmly enough to squish it. You aren't that soft, too much muscle and just plain skinniness. So if you get like mild bulges its too small, too big will sag or like slip down. Look at the picture on the boxes?"

Her other hand lifted up one of the stocking box to show how and where it should sit on the faceless model. "Like that! You're gorgeous enough that it should fit similar?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next