(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 am

...?

...??

????

Miyako stared for a moment, getting the desired tail wag only briefly before Hibiki yelped and freaked? He'd jolted... oddly... And now was trying to bury his head into the pillow more. "Huh? What... was that?"

What in the world had happened... Had it hurt? No, that wasn't a pained reaction... Miyako leaned down and promptly nommed the same ear again with a playful bite, wondering if it'd make him freak out again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:06 am

Miyako was confused, but he could not explain, could not explain how unexpected that had been and how off guard he'd been caught. She had already killed him, but now it was strictly overkill and she was toying with the body.

The second hear bite was also unexpected, which surprised him somewhat again before another long sound came from the pillow.

W...Why was she egged on this strongly to do these things!? He was dead! Completely dead! There was nothing more of him to destroy!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:11 am

Miyako practically radiated confusion as Hibiki tried to hide and failed, unable to more and reacting much like he had the first time! There was no reason for this, none and the young woman found herself more confused as he didn't speak up! He just made another long sound...

Pouting softly, she leaned away from that ear to bite its twin instead just as softly as the other two times. "Whats wrong? Why are you jolting over this? Does it feel nice or something?"

What was going on?! She'd destroyed him but... what...?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:15 am

Hibiki's response was another sound, another sound before...he brought his arm up to pull Miyako down, holding her to him as he remained buried. If he held onto her then she...couldn't kill him any further!

He situated the both of them, though making sure to never remove his face from the pillow, to where it would be a bit more comfortable; he didn't come out of hiding, but it seemed he was intent on holding Miyako down to prevent any further ruin.

"Can't...take...anymore hits..." He eventually managed to mutter a bit more audibly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:26 am

Miyako was not expecting the reaction she got, more sounds yes. An arm grabbing her and yanking her to the bed with him, not so much. As she laid on her back, head turned to face his with his arm firmly over her... She began to squirm lightly and blushed, as he made them both more comfortable, but that meant he was laying partially on top of her to keep her from moving out from under him.

A one arm hold she could escape... This, not so much. He was smart. She moved futilely under him, attempting to free herself from his clutches... "H-How was the biting a hit? I had been quiet! I was quiet, just biting your ears! I don't understand?!"

A hand lifted up to the ears on his head, her lips in a firm pout right now as she rubbed and tugged lightly on the soft mofu mofu appendages. How was biting a hit!? Miyako moved more under him, trying to find a weakness to escape and go back to bites.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 am

She was squirming, but Hibiki couldn't let up, and he remained so...not moving even as Miyako squirmed more and questioned him on his words that...she didn't get!? He had been told too much, he couldn't take anymore!

The embarrassment...fluster...from the ears and tail...everything she'd said...all of it... He couldn't take anymore and he was taking affirmative action to keep her from doing more now!

So as she questioned further, he did eventually look up, only enough for one eye to be visible, along with the reddish tint of his face for a moment before promptly burying it again.

"Can't...any...more..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 am

Miyako refused to give up, moving more and more, trying to slide her leg out from under him. "B-But I was like... It was like petting but with my teeth? I don't... I was giving you a breaaak! Let me bite yooou!"

She wanted freedom! Freedom from this awful, awful pinned down horrible situation... Pouting more, she squirmed and wiggled and moved until he shifted his head enough to let her see one eye and the...rather obvious blush... That caused an immediate stilling of her entire body as he spoke. Not... anymore...

She flushed in return, this moment of intense fluster on her part causing her to realize how they were positioned... A-Ah...

Making a soft whimper, she didn't stop rubbing his ear but leaned down to bite his shoulder. I-It was bare...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:49 am

"M...Miyako..." Why did she want to bite him so much!? Why!? Petting him...with her teeth!? That... That was not a break! "That is not a break...s'Not...s'Not a break..."

He continued to repeat that a few more times, muffled, but it was understandable. She needed to realize it was no break, not one at all...

Was she biting his shoulder now!? Why!?

Why did...why did she need to bite him!?

"M...Miyako..." His hold was wavering, as the tension in his arm loosened somewhat as he continued rolling in his grave.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:53 am

"I don't get it? I don't... How... I am not saying things that fluster you! I'm just biting your ears..." How was that not a break?! How was that ruining?! She didn't understand one bit, Miyako purely confused but the warming in her body was distracting her from that.

Even Hibiki's repeating of the not a breakness didn't help her understand why it wasn't a break, but it was rather...enticing... Aaah! No, she had to stop...

Even as his hold loosened, she didn't seem to care now and made a small little sound in her throat as she pulled back from the biting. "...'Biki you're...pinning me to the bed. I-I explained...that you are attractive... a-and stuff earlier... And now...you are murmuring my name like that..."

She bit him again softly higher on his shoulder, near his neck. "S-S'no fair."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:58 am

Hibiki continued to lie there, continued to lie there dead as Miyako spoke. W...Was she seriously saying there current state was...

Stiffly, as if he were some machine that'd been abandoned for years on end that'd just been switched on, he moved to lean up just a bit to look at her properly. He...He could hardly do it, his face burned and he could hardly do anything...

She'd been b-biting him... The last time near his neck...

"M...M..mn..." He'd been talking not five seconds ago, but now that he was showing his face his ability to speak seemed to just fly out the window.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 am

As Miyako explained what he'd been doing, she felt him moving slowly in reaction to her words and bite... Hibiki was obviously flustered beyond belief, all because of her and his broken state was a bit amusing...

As he leaned himself up, slowly and stiffly though she turned her head to the side, away from his face though her eyes peeked up at him. She was blushing a bit, but didn't make any moves to escape from under him now.

She turned her head just as slowly as he moved though, staring up at his blushing face and giving him a sweet smile as her arms lifted up in offering before settling them around his neck. "D-Do...you want to kiss me? You can... I wouldn't be able to see your blush..."

Y-Yes...that was the reason...to kiss... She shifted under him lightly though, unable to help that one bit... I-It was obvious...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:12 am

K-Kiss...

He wasn't even sure if he could do so accurately right now, in his current state... Miyako was suggesting...and also saying that he could hide his face that way, but...mn...

Honestly, if he had any less strength of will he likely would have passed out by now...would have led to more embarrassment, but...

W-Was Miyako...right now...

"W-...With the...ears and stuff...?" H-Honestly...? With that thought going through his mind...after he'd said it...let it process...he fell back over. God damn it, God damn it, God damn it.

He couldn't survive like this!

Again... Hibiki was dead.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:18 am

Miyako wasn't sure what was going on in Hibiki's head but as he spoke the question that she had been about to murmur an affirmative for... He'd just collapsed again! Right onto her! She squeaked, and then just... held him close.

Even if she was revving, it didn't matter... She'd just ignore the shifting of her body unconsciously against his, her hand reaching up to tug the ears off of him and toss them to the side. He'd...broken himself for her...

Her hand slid down his bare back, reaching the tail and tugging it off too before tossing it to the side. "...Better?"

She...would just ignore the rest, and not...exactly tell him the ears had...been a turn on...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:23 am

Hibiki lay there for a few good, long, solid moments, feeling the sensation of the ears and tails leaving him after awhile. He could make no immediate recovery though, but as the moments passed he seemed to gradually get...a slight hold on himself, at least.

"M...Mn..." His response was just a sound, but at least he was managing that after he'd collapsed again. "G...Getting there..."

He would recovery, bit by bit...he was doing so now... He was gaining back...some life force within him now that the tail wasn't reading his emotions and broadcasting them so openly...though everything that Miyako had said when they'd still been on had put the final nail in his coffin...so he was recovering...

He could feel Miyako squirming a bit beneath him, but he couldn't move yet...in a bit...in a b...it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:29 am

Miyako just tried to control her urges... Th-This was fine. Just like this, Hibiki needed to recover... He'd... had an emotional earlier, she... had had an emotional earlier though that was probably why this was setting her off.

But really, she would be fine without dealing with it. As he made a sound, the hand in his hair played softly and the one on his bare back rubbed in soothing circles. "Sorry... I got carried away... Ahah..."

Just... had to stop moving under him, but once he was better she could... get out from under him and... stop blushing like this. I-It was dangerous being under him like this. Just a bit longer until he felt better...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:38 am

"Mn...s'fine...fine...mn..." Hibiki muttered, taking a few moments more as he continued to recover; the back rubbing was helping a little, and his arm move back around Miyako a bit so as it wasn't just flopped over her and just lying there.

The blush had faded immensely, it was more so getting past it mentally now...well...more mentally...

Just don't think...about any of what just happened... Don't... He felt if he did that he'd be able to recover even faster...and so far it was working. He was able to talk...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:42 am

Miyako smiled softly and gave his head a few nuzzles, finally getting some semblance of control over her body. It wasn't...moving so obviously against his, even as it vibrated... Apparently he was recovering enough to speak again...

She would...be able to escape soon...

Miyako squeaked softly as Hibiki's arm wrapped back around her, but using the earlier lack of tact or fluster she gathered up the courage to at least explain. "A-Ah... You should...um let me go in a bit okay? I'm... I'm really um set off right now.. S-So once you are recovered, it'd be good to let me um...go away for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:47 am

Hah?

"Recovered...in a sec...can just deal with it then..." Hibiki managed to mutter after a few moments, but obviously he wasn't talking in the context that Miyako was talking about as he lie there still in a heap. Recovering...he was recovering...

He was mostly past it by now, but just... still...

Had teasing him to this extent, and ruining him that much...actually been a turn on? Had... Had it really...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 am

"H-Huh?" Miyako squeaked, obviously not really understanding for a moment before disbelief set in. She shook her head softly, repeating herself a bit so he'd understand... "I-I mean I'm like... that. So when you feel better, s-since I seem to be helping right now... I'm gonna just...go stop it okay?"

It... wasn't hard to understand, she was just...going to go off...of the bed...maybe downstairs...

N-Not keep...being under him and being tempted, sorely tempted to bite him again. And more... Though a bit less so since the ears were gone...

Those had been part of the initial revving... The pinning had just destroyed her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:01 am

"...Heard you the first time..." He muttered, turning his face finally a bit to look at her, the blush having disappeared. Damn, was it that hard to get? If she was riled up they could just take care of it, easy...

He just had to...get himself back to normal for a bit; not thinking about everything was definitely helping... He was almost better, almost...

Lifting his head some, he turned it just enough to give a deep breath, a calming one as some of the tenseness left him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:04 am

Miyako froze for a moment as Hibiki spoke, staring into his eyes as her breath caught in her throat. H-He knew what she meant and... Wasn't even...trying to let her go? His blush was gone... Th-That was good! She could... go...

B-But he seemed... intent... on...for her? Miyako shook her head softly as he calmed himself more...

"U-Um...but you are all...broken. And... I took the ears off you..." Miyako muttered softly, looking away from Hibiki as he lifted his head more and her body moved against his lightly again.

The ears were gone... But he was still pinning her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:12 am

"I'm getting better...am better..." Hibiki answered, but... H-Hah!? Took the ears off... H-Had that really been a factor in all of this!? Well...it was a factor in her happiness, but a factor in her damn...damn...turn on levels!?

That was a surprise, but again he simply turned his head to let out another calming, big...relaxing breath. Even if...fluster threatened him, he would not lose to it this time... H...He would not...

He was not going to lose...to s-something like that a second...time...not by simple words...mn...gh...mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:17 am

"...You don't seem better... A-Aha... Please let me go? I-I think I'm just making it worse now, aren't I?" Miyako gave a sheepish laugh, flustered beyond belief that Hibiki was just...laying on her and casually in his own way saying he... was planning on having sex with her in a bit.

Merely because... she was aroused... "Th-That's fine though, you don't...have to do something like that... for me? I-I am fine with... things... alone..."

Embarrassing as it was to admit it, very embarrassing but... J-Just having him forced to... do it with her to make her feel better... When he was this broken...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:23 am

"Wouldn't be offering if I didn't think I was able..." He answered; "You're not making me, either...s'That's what you're thinking..." He would be offering if he didn't think he'd be up to it, if he was truly not recovered and still dead for the most part Miyako would be free to go off and do whatever...

He would be fine... He was talking now, actually able to manage words now, wasn't he? That was a far cry from how he'd been moments before... Lying in a dead heap and buried in a pillow...

She wasn't making him do anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:28 am

Miyako promptly turned red at Hibiki's words before turning her head and fighting with every ounce of her being to stop...feeling like this... Stop it! She was an adult who could control her urges!

S-So what if he could talk now... That... wasn't... Aaah her body was betraying her, moving under him now and attempting to feel him more... The hand on his back was touching softly and she realized that she was just feeling him up...

Making a small frustrated sound, she attempted to stop all movements. He...was tempting... aaah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next