(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:44 am

"... Ah..." Miyako nodded softly, looking back down at the ripped bag and realizing she had squished the contents, crushing them with her clenched fist. Easy to read emotions, as usual, filtered across the open woman's face. Anger, upsetness... Fear for the woman, even if it was all in the past...

Pain...

"Yuki-nii would do that, wouldn't he? He'd have tried his hardest to save you. He musta been forced back before he could do anything... Like me. Though... I couldn't do anything anyways..." Miyako muttered that last part, a grimace much unlike her flitted across her lips. Muika had wanted to flee and hidden in town, surviving off scraps for months...

...Had Hibiki too? Was...had he just... lived on the streets for a bit like this? With a pain, she realized she didn't know.

Her chips, poor chips were crushed again as she decimated the bag with another clenched hand, hearing about that stupid snatch and grab at night. However the most obvious reaction was when that name came up. Miyako shook lightly, head jerking up in surprise. She wasn't...expecting that...

"He was that much older than you!?" ... He'd known her as a child... grooming for years... It was obvious from the disgust on her face that she knew far, far more than she should...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:51 am

"E-Eh!?" He...Seiya...? "He...was...um...I think he was around n-nineteen or twenty at the t-time...he was called a g-genius-how do you know his name...?"

Honestly that confused her the most... Muika had never mentioned Seiya around Miyako, she supposed...Hibiki maybe might have brought it up? Hibiki had worked for the man...

"W-Well I guess you heard from Hibiki since he later worked for him, but...a-age...?"

Confused...definitely... How much did Miyako know exactly!? She looked like she...knew a lot past this point... Hibiki...how much had he told her? There wasn't any hiding really her reactions...Miyako had already squished a few bags of the snacks...it was a dead give away to her emotions...

"B-But...y-yeah, Iyuki...would have definitely tried, and...did..." He had tried to stop it, but hadn't been able to... Like her...? Miyako... Muika had known Miyako had experienced something, though...she had no idea what...

Had...Had she seen something from Hibiki...? Even now, Muika didn't know entirely how those bubbles worked...

"How...much...did Hibiki tell you...?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:01 am

"..." Miyako was silent for a few moments... How did she know that name? Well... The bubble... But should she explain that? She'd...kept it hidden this whole time...

It wasn't... It wasn't that she had heard from Hibiki and Miyako cowered slightly, wincing as Muika questioned her...

She...the words... Iyuki had in fact tried his best to stop, something Miyako had known was what had happened due to knowing the man but just...the confirmation... It was a little relieving.

Enough for her to take a deep breath and look up, facing Muika with tear filled eyes that spilled over as she spoke. But the determined young woman didn't turn away, instead staring ahead and keeping her gaze locked with Muika's. "...It...was technically... fifteen year old Hibiki... who told me. In the bubble... My Hibiki only...confirmed it because... I was... He didn't want to lie to me... He'd remembered himself being a little jerk and was..."

He had been especially...especially open because of that. And because there was no need to hide things from her... She shook her head softly. "He hadn't meant to. He wouldn't have... not until you told me... I-I was there! In the bubble with you two... in B-Bell's Viper for a day... I saw him...with you... I...told you stories... Hibiki wanted me to know what he was planning, when... When you two left... He... just warned me... I don't know why! I just..."

Miyako's eyes were an endless waterfall of tears, sniffled punctuating her words as she made no move to wipe her eyes or nose yet during her confession.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:09 am

It had been...a fifteen year old Hibiki...?

She'd been to Bell's Viper within the Bubble!? That... Stories... She'd seen her...and told her stories, and also talked with Hibiki...

That... Familiar...

Those... Miyako had talked to her within the Bubble... She'd...

T-That's right... It was...hazy, but...she was remembering...or recalling it...Miyako had...

"T-Th...Th...h-hero...stories..." That... Back then it wasn't embarrassing, but remembering how she'd reacted...to Miyako and those stories... Embarrassing...

She knew Miyako wouldn't...especially wouldn't judge her for those childish reactions considering she'd been a child, but...but-!

B...Back to the subject at hand!

"H-Hibiki confirmed...then..." Muika continued after having stuffed more chips into her mouth and swallowing them. "He...warned you...then... So...you...know that much...then...?"

So she knew... She knew what Seiya...

"...Those were...Those scars you healed...back when Iyuki had you heal us..." The ones on her wrists, palms, and ankles... "Mm..."

Miyako was crying, Muika could clearly see that, and quietly she pushed more of the snacks towards Miyako. If she...she ate maybe it'd make her feel a little better...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:24 am

Miyako watched the dawning comprehension on Muika's face and yet refused to turn away. She would face her shame head on! She gave a short nod at the topic of the hero stories, hoping that would...would allow Muika some space...

"...No...matter anything else...Hibiki doesn't lie to me... he'll try to stay silent, but... won't lie. He... I asked, and he...he couldn't lie." She was saying yes she guessed, in a round about way, with her own... own way of admitting it. She hadn't known for sure though, till after at least and explained... "I-I didn't when I was in the bubble. Hibiki then just... just told me to be wary of that man. N-Not fall for his tricks, cause it was all a lie... And then when...when you slept, after I told you those things... I went back and he...said he was...planning..."

Miyako choked that out, looking at the table as she was unable to finish. Grooming... Those scars she got rid of... That...sick...freak... from a child... from a five year old kid... or almost five...

Sniffling, she grabbed one of the not destroyed snacks that Muika pushed her way and opened it before stuffing it chipmunk style into her mouth. Chewing it slowly, she sniffled more and more pitifully as her crying slowed. Food did seem to be helping her... "Thanks... sorry... sorry I never... said anything... That musta been...why he was... W-Well I know why he was...he wanted you both to not...have those...physical reminders, but he must... have...wanted you to not have to see those day in and out..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:33 am

So Miyako...did know...

Hibiki couldn't lie to her when she'd asked, and so he'd answered...and the younger Hibiki had warned her...

"I-It's alright...A lot...a lot's happened...there wasn't really much of...of a chance to even start to talk about this...in between the bubbles and...stuff..."

Iyuki...had wanted the scars gone, he hadn't wanted them to have physical reminders of their time there... She could understand that...a-and...Miyako's assumption about the other scars...was probably right too...

"Probably..." Muika agreed, giving a small nod; "I...I was...around seventeen..." When...that happened... "After that...I...I couldn't take it anymore...I caused a riot and ended up escaping, I'd discovered my abilities then...used them, which had caused the initial chaos..."

Subjects were only permitted weapons when fighting, Muika had been in her room upon their discovery, and had used it to her advantage...

"After I managed to escape...I ran...but...I didn't have time to do what I wanted...I'd wanted to take Seiya out, but...it was either escape or no...

...So I escaped...I figured I'd strengthen myself up...though that would take...a long time...my body had to recover, flush out all the drugs, and after that I had to re-train myself..."

She'd run all the way here...found that cabin abandoned in the woods...stayed there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:49 am

Miyako knew Muika was right, they'd been really...really busy and just hurting... It was hard to find time when you were like that it seemed. In fact, Miyako had barely been recovered before...before the kidnapping it seemed...

Miyako nodded, not liking accepting the excuse but really there... were good reasons. Before that she'd just been...well admittedly upset over her friend's actions and hadn't wanted to see her as much... Then bubble...then kidnapping...then recovering...then moving...

Least Miyako had gotten Iyuki's wishes right it seemed, and she smiled softly before Muika continued to speak. That same bag of chips was now potato dust, more tears leaking out even though she'd been trying to hold them back. "I-I'm so sorry... Y-Your powers manifested because of that..."

Because she'd been raped and hurt and forced past her ability to endure...

So obviously she'd done that, attacked and started a riot and got out...

"How...did you even survive? Those drugs... And to get this far..." Miyako was not...pointing out the large problem Hibiki had told her, not yet at least. The whole...killing herself after ending Seiya... "A-And just retrain after...? How...are you even alive right now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:56 am

"Mm...It's just something I learned to...deal with, not like, but...tolerate..." That her powers had manifested thanks to...to Seiya, and that gift of his, forcing her to keep it...

She'd have thrown it away like everything else, but...obviously she couldn't.

"As for surviving...it was hard, really hard...I honestly thought I would die on...on a few occasions... I found that cabin, luckily, and I holed myself up in there...

I got sick, really sick, but...somehow I made it... It was all a matter of...letting that all just get out of me... Before it...all really started to hit me I'd made sure to get a few things like water, and...whatever kind of food I could get my hands on, I took clothes that'd been abandoned...and went back to the cabin...

It wasn't easy, but...I made it..." She answered; "It was...I got out when it was one of the colder seasons...so I guess the cold was...kind of good for me when it came to being fevered, but...also not because of harsh conditions..."

She'd made it though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:24 am

Deal with...not tolerate... Strong feelings were a pain, huh? What if her powers had manifested in something she...she hated...? A reminder of awful things...?

Miyako's eyes went to the charm bracelet at her wrist, wanting to reach over and reassure herself that...that it was okay. That hers was something she loved a lot... Hibiki had even added to it, added something he put a lot of thought into...

It wasn't something she could ever think of tossing, it was part of her now much like another removable leg... That's how vital it had become. She'd never once given thought to how Muika might feel having something she hated being...the source...

Listening with a heavy heart, Miyako shook her head half in awe and half in just pure...pure wishing she could have changed that past for them. For her friend... Just having to have survived... through drug withdrawal...

Tears began pouring out of her eyes again and she sniffled strongly, unable to eat for the moment. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry all I can do is apologize for this. I'm sorry you had... had all this to go through... and I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough before to hear this. That I didn't know... you had to go through that hell... But I'm happy..."

"I'm happy you are here to meet me, and eat with me... and talk with me and share things and... I feel awful for being happy to have met you. And happy you are still alive..." She may have given away something Hibiki had implied before, wanting her to ask Muika about but Miyako didn't care for now. "So...so... don't...don't go. Don't think about going..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:34 am

She was...happy... Happy to have met her, happy that she was alive and they'd met...were sitting here talking and eating now... M-Miyako... Muika blinked, her hands tightening around the can of tea somewhat at the woman's words.

"You don't have to...to apologize for being happy... I'm...I'm happy to be here too...I-I don't...I'm not going anywhere... W-Why would you think that...?"

Don't think about going...?

W-What did...Miyako mean by that...

"I...It was...hard, but I'm glad I survived...and there's...hardly...anything to worry much about anymore... The bases all around this area are gone...Seiya's gone... I don't plan on going anywhere, p-promise..."

Muika reached forward some, prying one of her hands off of the can and extending it towards Miyako, she intended to take her hand, though her own hand had landed on her sleeve and instead she grabbed that in attempt to comfort her.

It was...hard to not let herself be overcome with emotion at Miyako's words about...being happy they'd met and all, it was hard not to get overly emotion when it came to this whole topic of dicussion, but...but she was the one that had to be strong right now... a-and she'd been...been prepared to talk about this...Miyako had asked, and...she was answering...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:56 am

"I-I'm really glad to hear...hear that... Hibiki...wanted me to talk to you... He...I know you two don't get along at all..." An understatement... "But... he knows...you are my friend and... knew you best, I guess... in a way before. He said..."

Bringing him up and saying that... It wouldn't help most of her...her words she felt, or make it okay, but Miyako owed it to Muika to explain at least. "He said it seemed like...you were before, planning to...end your...you life when you killed that man finally..."

That man once more spoken as if it were a dirty word in and of itself, Miyako's hand shook as she reached for her can of tea to take a calming drink. Before she could lift it though, Muika not only spoke but brought her hand out to grab her sleeve. Miyako's tears wouldn't stop, the words needing to be heard as she brought her other hand up, settling it on top of Muika's. She gave a quick nod, holding back a soft sob. "G-Good... I was worried a bit... But... He said Yuki-nii changed all that..."

Which was probably only part of the truth... But... but... just... Miyako was a bit out of sorts right now and needed more reassurance that things in her life...people in them, were stable...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:08 am

That... So that's what she'd been talking about...

"...That...had been my intentions, I won't lie...I had planned on that after...getting rid of him..." Muika answered, averting her eyes for the moment. "There... I know from someone else's view there were...things that could have been done...but from mine... After that...there wasn't really...much for me, I refused to seek the help of authorities, anyone really...I had no home, no job, no proof I'd had education, no...anything... I was barely surviving out there...getting by...getting rid of Seiya was the only reason I was even making the effort to strengthen myself...

That changed though...obviously... There's plenty to live for now... I have...friends, like you and Aoi, and Mia, like...like you said... I also have family...I-Iyuki's my family, and...one day...with h-his plans it'll be official...s-since he's planning to propose at some point...

B-But-! T-There's plenty...plenty here for me, I'm not trapped anymore... I'm standing on my own...I have a job... I have family, and friends... I have the...the normal life...as normal as it can get...that I wanted..."

Despite her emotions bubbling up, Muika held strong, and even managed a small smile to hopefully reassure Miyako.

She wasn't going anywhere... She definitely wasn't.

"I...The fighting and all that...It's just something I was trained to do...I didn't like it, I don't...It was...all I knew how to do back then... After...meeting Iyuki, and others...being shown...what there all is...having all sorts of...fun experiences...I realized I couldn't...go through with those plans, I asked Aoi to...

I was...only able to do what I did back...back during...the incident...because I snapped...I... With Iyuki, and...and you having been taken...I snapped... I'm sorry...for what I did then... I...I made a mess..." Scared them...likely...worried them...

But...as she'd said... She had plenty to live for now! She had friends, and family...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Miyako, having accidentally gotten a bag of wasabi peas but definitely not one to be upset at an extra snack, opened them up as Muika spoke (briefly letting go of her hand) and promptly tossed one right at the woman's forehead. She was crying, that was a given, but there was a bit of a grumpy and pouty frown on her lips as she sniffled more. "No. I don't care if its fine now... No! Bad Muika!"

She'd had nothing, that was understandable... But just...get strong enough to just murder Seiya and die? She... she was happy now, she had so many friends and her family now and Iyuki was planning on making it official when he was ready and...

Still, knowing that her friend had... had been so... in such a bad place... She'd never known her then, Miyako only came in so much later...

"You are...you are amazing... and silly! Really silly! Really stupid sometimes! But...amazing..." Miyako had not let the news about Muika knowing Iyuki planned on asking her to marry him sink in yet, too busy focused on the more important things.

Instead, at Muika's apology, Miyako tossed another wasabi pea as her green eyes lit up a bit. "No! You... it was bad... it was...really bad...but I'm sorry. I'm sorry we got captured and made you fight again... You don't...don't have to... I'll try my best to make sure you never have to...to go through that stuff again, okay?

It... I was worried, worried you were hurting again... N-Not about what...you did... And... I don't... think I can be scared of that stuff anymore, not...anymore."

Her pauses and sniffles were making it hard to talk, but she was powering through despite that fact.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:05 pm

A noise of surprise escaped as a wasabi pea made quick contact with her forehead, her hand moving to the place the small snack had hit as she looked back to Miyako.

She...didn't know what to say, she was fine now... The past was...well, in the past. She was looking forward now more than anything, working past all of that...

Things were so much better now.

"M-Mm..." She also was unsure how to take the compliments, but she didn't outright deny them for Miyako's sake.

She shook her head slightly at Miyako's apology; "You don't have to apologize, at all... We all just have to keep going...we're all safe now...I just know...I kinda lost it, but I'm...relieved about...not scaring..."

Yeah, she was...really relieved... She didn't...want anyone she cared about fearing her...

"Mm, none of that stuff is gonna happen again... I-I'm not gonna end up like that again, promise..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Miyako, sensing the same Hibib-like nature to deny compliments in their head instead, tossed one final wasabi pea at Muika before settling down. It...was a lot to take in, a lot to think about and she reached up to squeeze Muika's hand again before staring down at the piled snacks on the table.

Muika had a happy life now, a really happy one with a bright future... It wasn't worth dwelling on the past... Giving her hand another squeeze, Miyako nodded. "It's...we're safe now... I'm not scared! I bet Yuki-nii's not either. I won't say sorry then either... as long as you don't."

Muika and Hibiki would protect her and Yuki-nii, it was as simple as that and they didn't need to apologize for things like this. "Its what we chose... We knew... a little, the consequences. But we still both love you, not in spite of all that... We just love you."

Giving a half hearted smile, a bit lopsided as she tried to force a laugh. "Aha, I guess my stories seem really silly now, huh? Those...silly super hero stories... 'Biki thought they were at least, he made fun of me as a teen! I promise I did swat him when I got back too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:19 pm

"M-Mm..." She wouldn't apologize anymore then... There wasn't...anything Miyako or Iyuki had to apologize for especially, they'd all already crossed that bridge...

Things were starting to settle down somewhat again, they just had to keep...going along.

"We're definitely safe now..." She agreed, giving another nod; both Iyuki and Miyako loved them...not in spite of, but...they just loved them...just as Miyako said...

A-Ah...the stories...

"I-I...I...you were...entertaining, o-or trying...to entertain children...w-w-with them..." Muika had...listened to them fully when Miyako had told them back then...of course Hibiki would think they were stupid or something, it was Hibiki... "G-Good...about...swatting..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:27 am

Neither would apologize, which was a relief and made Miyako smile softly again. They were all super safe now... Especially with everyone being hyper vigiliant and well that place being entirely gone.

A scary scary thought due to how easily that had been accomplished, but Selena and Luca were really really nice. Especially since she'd used her powers to return her memories. But now Muika seemed flustered and she smiled, understanding that it might be embarrassing to like stories like that. She didn't think so herself though!

"I know... I remember Iyuki mentioned you liked... stuff like that, so I figured if I made a super kiddied version of things it'd work out really well in distracting! I didn't even...even realize I loved Hibib then, so I guess it was a happy ending for that story too. I thought you might be happy the smacking though! It was right after the bubble I did too, so he let me smack him harder than he mighta otherwise." Miyako smiled, remembering all the plots and plans Iyuki had gone through with her at work, to poor Hibiki's eye rolling due to caring not at all.

However that though brought her back to the fact that... that Muika knew he was gonna propose! Drama Otter made her appearance as she yelped and fell face first onto the pile of snacks, before rubbing her face in them and whining. "...WAIT HE TOLD YOU HE WAS?! AAAAH! All my secret plotting and horror for a while down the draaaaain! I had plans! I practiced lies for hoooours till Hibib made me come to bed!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:34 am

"M-Mm...yeah...w-when I was little I used to...be really..." Though Miyako had seen that first hand, the interest she'd held in that kind of stuff at that age...

It had been before that hope had overall been lost, so...while Miyako had learned a lot of bad things...she guessed it was good she hadn't had to deal with her after she'd lost all of that childish wonder.

Her smile grew a little, a small laugh even escaping as Miyako went into a bit more detail about smacking Hibiki. Harder than he'd typically might of allowed? Heh...

It was a funny thou-!?

H-Huh!? Muika looked surprised at Miyako's sudden outburst, blinking before lightly clearing her throat politely before she attempted to explain.

"Well... Iyuki basically explained everything to me...without...actually know he was doing so? When he found me in the bubbles he had no idea it was me...and I basically drilled him on questions, just being curious and...he kinda admitted everything...

After all of that I brought it up, but...he's really adamant on pretending it's still a secret...so I'm giving him that...S-Sorry, aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:49 am

It took a few more moments for Drama Otter to leave, but Miyako raised her head up after more frustrated squeals. A few wasabi peas and a bit of potato dust was stuck on her cheek but she sighed and didn't seem to notice it while refusing to meet Muika's eyes.

"Sorry I couldn't come up with more...magical stuff. I guess I'm not too good at improvising stuff." Miyako smiled more, a bit sheepish this time but glad it had worked at least. Muika as a child had been really sweet... "You were really adorable and cute! Don't worry. Its nothing to be all embarrassed about."

Ahahaha...Miyako had lots of things to be embarrassed about and looked down again, remembering her panda coat... That caused her to blush for a moment. A-At least the news of Hibiki getting swatted made Muika really happy, especially the detail about how hard she could do...

"...He was bothering me the other day to do this secretly! He has NO excuse! None! He coulda told me and I could just..." Miyako reached up and ruffled her hair a bit in frustration, frowning up a storm. "Its not your fault... But still, I am so bad at lying. He wants me to, in addition to the other shopping, go ring shopping. Or like... Mostly get ideas about rings? Like trick you into looking at rings and finding kinds you like. I'm good with details, so he knew he could trust me to pick up like..."

Whats that word.... Miyako's frustrated hair floofing paused briefly as she looked up. "Um correlations I guess? Trends! Trends in things you liked. So it could help him get you a ring without you seeing it first. So now you know. And now you can just tell me things and I don't have to make up all sorts of weird lies and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:58 am

"I-It's fine, I liked them... It was fun...to hear you tell those stories then..." Muika answered, hopefully giving Miyako some reassurance; it hadn't been all fantasy or super, super magical, but it had definitely been enough...

It was...embarrassing to admit, or well, think back on but she was being truthful. They'd been nice to hear that night...

Iyuki had been bothering Miyako to have her help...get ideas...for rings... I-Iyuki was being...so complicated about this... His plans involved this much planning...? W-Who was she kidding, she knew full well he loved his plans...

"Mm, then I apologize for him ruining your practicing efforts." She'd at least do that...since if Iyuki found out about this he'd likely panic...best to let him have this at least until after it was all done with...

"I... Ah... I'm not really...very good when it comes to picking things out, but if that's something you'd want to do...if you wanted him to...get off your back about it, I can try? I don't really have prefrence, which makes it hard... I would...just say so long as it matched with things I always had to keep on me...?"

Saying that she pulled back her sleeve some, showing the obvious chain around her wrist, and watch.

Again though, she...didn't really have preference overall.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:33 am

"...I have lots of stories! Hah, sorry most of mine were about Hibiki though. I know now it probably seems even sillier, since um...you know its your like archnemesis." Miyako muttered, wondering how weird it must be for Muika since... they were really really good friends and yet...

Well... They'd um never talked it out like this, the whole... situation and how it happened. How...they got together. Miyako'd been stubborn and a bit too upset to confide in Muika other than the brief confiding when at her parents over her birthday a bit ago.

Maybe it was too awkward though? She didn't want to bring it up but...there might be...Muika might wonder...why or how...or what...

"No no! Its fine, I woulda like preferred knowing so I didn't have to be all sneaky stealthy. I'm the worst ninja ever... seriously." Iyuki and his sneaky plots were not for her... Miyako sighed, wondering why that man had to be Hibiki's cousin because now it meant she couldn't eat his sparkles all she wan-...Who was she kidding, Hibib got amusement from it too.

Still she hurried to reassure Muika despite her amusing thought and nodded after looking over the items, giving her friend a determined smile. "We can just look at things and figure out things you like! Engagement rings don't... Well most of em won't go with any jewelry you have now Muika. They don't have to coordinate, they just have to be something you like. Its um fashionably acceptable? So all that matters is what you have is what you wanted or like.

I mean you might like colored ones more or other types of metals are prettier, or maybe bigger jewels or lots of small ones... There's so many to pick from and if you just show me all the kinds you like I can narrow it down for you both~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:43 am

"M-Mm... It's fine, you worked with what...what you had, and it's not like I knew back then..." Muika answered; really, she'd had no way of knowing who specifically Miyako talked about in her stories then...

Now she did, but...what stuck with her was the fact Miyako had tried to help.

"As for...Hibiki and I... I'm sorry you and Iyuki have to...put up with that, it's just how things are; I don't think our views on one another will change, at least... Toleration seems to be the best that's gonna happen...

Our dislike for each other has...it's just been around too long, I just wanted to be left alone back then, I...don't mean to paint him as a villain to you, it's just...y-you...saw how he was back then... He wouldn't take 'Leave me alone' for an answer when he got mad..."

And then even after when he'd been a tracker, it'd just been one annoyance after another...

Muika had brought her hand down, looking down to both her hands in her lap as Miyako explained that...not matching was socially acceptable because it was an engangement ring... A-Ah...

She...didn't know that...

"M-Mm...A-Ah... I don't know if...b-big is suiting... I don't really like...much attention drawn to myself, s-something that stands out too much might..." She explained, looking back up to Miyako; "A-And...well, I guess if it's easier on you to know I know, then... no harm done, though I think it's best if...Iyuki doesn't know, that way he has his plans like he wants...and you can claim you were the sneakiest and had been successful..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:07 am

Miyako listened quietly as she reached up to take a few sips of her tea, hearing Muika's explanation for what those two were and wondering... wondering... "Mm... I saw how he was... But...he was actually nice in his own way to me. Closed off, angry...dealing with awful things... He did most of that to keep the doctors from...trying what that man did to you... He was such an annoying brat!"

"Its silly...I think I'm overstepping things here... But I think, you were one of the few things in there that were stable to him. You two hated each other and fought but it...was the closest thing to normal. So... I guess you two hating each other and having to deal with each other, was um... good for you in a way. It kept you from falling...into despair too much..." She didn't want to think about what would have happened had either of them given up... But... even if they hated each other, even if they... fought so much, they had...someone to do that with. An outlet that would still be there. "You had a punching bag and he had someone to yell at who remembered him... Its not very healthy...but... mm you both are alive..."

She giggled though, laughing at this since... well... she a lot more now and knew them both a lot more at least. "I get to defend you to him lots, but least I get to bop him when he says things. I made him change your name to Okura in his phone... And he doesn't complain too much anymore! He's accepted his lot in life now. As long as you two can tolerate each other and don't start fighting, or egging each other on on purpose... I don't think that's anymore than I could ever want."

Which was to be her sweetheart and the woman smiled a bit dreamily, obvious rather enamored with Hibiki...

"See! We have one like already, not big!" Miyako laughed and smiled, setting her tea down and cupping her chin in her hand. "I will definitely take all the credit for being super sneaky~ Thank you Muika."

And Hibiki had said she'd probably fail! Haha, she'd rub it in his face that she'd been all sneaky and stuff. Least he'd sort of, in his own way, wished her good luck...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:15 am

"...Mm..." She could...understand what Miyako was trying to say, she'd had her own way of getting by and...that had been Hibiki's, it was...just hard to accept considering she'd been that "outlet" he'd used to vent on...

At least she agreed he'd been an annoying brat.

"I...It's fine, you don't have to worry about overstepping... It's our pasts, but...you and Iyuki are...pretty much completely involved, and...technically our futures too... You have ever right to...to give your views or opinions on things; I guess...you could be right, not healthy, but it was...something. It's...hard to see it entirely, but... I understand."

They were both alive and that's what mattered...

So Hibiki had changed her name in his phone, despite Iyuki telling him not to. Well...somehow Miyako had gotten him to change it, though Miyako probably hadn't had that hard of a time considering the relationship.

"M-Mm...Not big... One thing..." Muika nodded, that was...one thing then. Not big, not too attention grabbing, basically. It was a start, and Miyako would take all the credit as she should. "Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:28 am

Miyako would always agree he'd been an annoying brat, it'd kept him alive but still he'd been a pain in the butt! As long as Muika and Hibiki had made it out of there alive though... They had, so she was.. well there was no changing the past and they had both been kids who knew nothing else. It wasn't like they'd had many choices or even knew what healthy or nice was back then.

She gave a sigh of relief though, smiling up at Muika and brushing back bangs as she finally met the woman's eyes with her own. "I'm glad. I-I only have what...well he's said and what I saw to go on... so I felt like I might be just...making things up or trying to see things that weren't there..."

It was hard for her though, to not see the good in them both. Hibiki had always, always been trying to be nice to her... And Muika had saved her and been the sweetest, so...

She knew they had somehow made it out of there with kindness inside of them and they were both planning for the future with her and Iyuki!

...One could see the moments tick down as that thought sunk into her skull, the color rising up before Miyako's smile faded and she yelped. Falling back off of her chair, she held hands to her face. "Aaaaah! Futures... Aaaah!"

Futures...

Aaaah!

Rings were pushed to the side as she overreacted to thinking about a future with Hibiki... Because Muika saying such a thing meant...Muika felt...Hibiki was going to stay...forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next