(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have You Seen Nuu?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:12 pm

"Oh, that's good then.. I always wanted to learn how to dance!" Nuu spoke happily as she clutched his arm a bit tighter. "Since we can use gigais, err, false bodies to be seen in the human world, we can learn all the dances from where ever!"

"Oh stop! You're killing me here!" Nuu spoke, giggling a bit as he complimented her on her age. "And please.. Nuu is just fine."

She blinked at Bart as he mentioned that he woke up as a ghost a few days ago. "W-wha?! You mean you bypassed all the years of becoming a menos and whatnot and jumped straight to Arrancar?!" She exclaimed in stark surprise over this revelation. Saraiyu had to have something to do with this.. she just had to! "Usually its a process to become as powerful as you are and you skipped quite a few steps in the process! No wonder you didn't know certain things.."

"So.. how old were you where you died?”
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:10 pm

"Ah yes, I've heard about the gigai things! They sound really useful, so I'm sure that'd the two of us could learn tons of new dances, Miss Nuu!" Bart said excitedly. Being able to zoom around at top speed as a ghost person was good and all, but also having the chance to interact with everyone else who wasn't a ghost was fantastic as well! Just... maybe not in Japan. At first. There was the chance that he'd run into his old friend and it would be... awkward.

Luckily, Nuu's squeezing of his arm kept his mind from dwelling on that thought easily enough, and he smiled happily down at the Fraccion. "Oh come now, everyone deserves to be complimented every once in a while! Who wouldn't want to see a smile on their friend's face, after all?" Really, it was the most natural thing. At least to Bart. "But very well, just 'Nuu' it is, Miss Nuu!"

He chuckled softly as she became more excited over his own ghostiness, she apparently had tons more information on the subject than he had. He wasn't even sure what a Menos was! Maybe a baby ghost person? He wasn't sure how they all worked yet... "I suppose so? All I remember is waking up  in that desert place, and then meeting Miss Sarai! And then she took me to the Tower and gave me the new ghost body and everything. Thankfully I have so many friend Arrancar people around to help explain everything to me, right?"

He nodded knowingly. Ghost friends really were just as helpful and wonderful as his regular friends were. Are? They'd still be friends after he died, right? "But I'm not really all that powerful! As long as I'm able to help my friends out, that's well enough for me." Bart added reassuringly. "But let met think, I was still 17 when I died, and that was... about maybe five or so days ago? sorry if I don't know the exact time, I'm still getting used to Los Noches and all!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:35 pm

"Ahh, no wonder you don't know anything about anything!" Nuu says with a light, playful giggle. "You're like a newborn as a arrancar!"

Nuu thought about the implications of this and wondered if she really could have a meaningful relationship with Bart while showing him the ropes. Maybe, maybe not. But she was gonna damn well try! Though it was odd.. normally plus souls don't end up in hueco mundo until after they've hollowed. Something weird must've happened to have him show up there.

"So you're actually 17? That's amazing! Though you carry yourself like you're much older somehow." Nuu spoke while leaning her head against his arm. "I'd have placed you at at least a hundred."

Stretching out her senses, Nuu didn't feel Luca anywhere in the vicinity. "...Where is master anyway? I thought he'd be close by?" She wondered as she looked around. Her mood soured a little bit while think of the man's unusual way of thinking. After all, he was more concerned about his lover than her and while she shouldn't fault him on that.. well dammit she will!

"Hmph, stupid-ass master probably got lost or something.." She grumbles irritatedly to herself. "Hey Bart, raise your spirit energy so he can sense where you are."

Then, remembering who she's talking to, Nuu facepalms and thinks for a moment. "Okay, just think of a flame in your mind. Focus on it and imagine it growing stronger and stronger." Nuu explained as she thought of how she learned to control her reiatsu. "Let it grow into a raging fire and that should serve as a beacon for Master."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 pm

"Exactly! It's just like moving in another country again! I'll have plenty of time to get used to all the customs and things like that, and I'll be able to do it even easier with you to help me, Nuu!" Bart had already been around the world plenty of times to get his own rhythm for learning things like that, but being a ghost person was just a little bit different than just moving to another country. But only just the tiniest bit of a difference.

He chuckled brightly at Nuu's own little compliment about his age, and he smiled warmly down at the lady that was on his arm. "Well that's very kind of you to say as well, Nuu. I've heard a few people tell me I act a bit older than other kids my age,  but I guess I've never really noticed it before. Although I do suppose I've had jobs earlier than the other children I've been around... Maybe that's what they meant! They probably didn't mean I acted quite that old, though" He said with a hearty chuckle. "But I suppose I'll be able to learn what being 100 is actually like eventually, won't I?"

It was quite the interesting thought when Bart got down to thinking about it. He had never really paid attention to his age (for various reasons) but the fact that it became even less of an issue as an Arrancar was... a bit to take in at first. So to him, that just meant one less thing he'd have to worry about!

Meanwhile, the conversation soon turned back to the other half of the search party that had set out to find Nuu in the first place: Mister Luca! "I can't actually say for certain, hmm. Granted, I also ran quite a bit in the opposite direction of him, so he might be in another part of the city! But I'm sure that he's looking for you just as hard!" Bart reassured her. It was a big city, getting lost wasn't too far out of the equation after all. Even his first few days in Japan got him a little lost!

Even still, he payed attention to what Nuu said about raising his spirit energy and tried his best to emulate it. It was almost similar to how Luca described controlling his Reiatsu when they first met. Just less glowy ball in your hand and more giant soul fire! The visual was easy enough to picture, even with Bart's limited imagination. He had seen plenty of fires... After a few seconds of focus, Bart could feel something in him growing, his energy rising higher and higher as he grinned ear to ear.

"How's this, Nuu?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 am

Luca had been searching the other side of the city, having been too far away from the two to sense either of them or the third presence of the other male earlier. He'd never stopped in his own search, having been keeping a careful eye out as he made his way through the various streets and alleyways.

He saw nothing more than other people, adults, teenagers, children, animals... Nuu had been nowhere to be seen... Would they need to search elsewhere...?

He could only hope that Bart was having an easier time than he... He had known finding Nuu would be no easy feat, but... While they searched, he certainly hoped also that Nuu was alright.

Hm?

Luca stopped, turning to look up behind him as he felt a familiar signature, now flared like a beacon miles and miles away. That was...

Had Bart had luck?

Quickly, Luca was off, disappearing in a flash of sonido towards Bart's location.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Nuu smiled at the incredible energy Bart was putting forth, maybe teaching him won't be too hard at all if he got this on the first try! "Yes! Exactly like that!" Nuu says, then notes that he isn't stopping either. "Err.. try to keep it steady instead of maxing out like that. We don't need to attract any nosy Shinigami right now."

It didn't take long before Nuu picked up Luca on her senses, making her wonder one of two things: One, how did he get that fast, and Two, was he actually closer than she thought? Did he receive some sort of power up since she's been away? It was all very confusing, but she decided to leave those thoughts for when she met him again. She still wasn't sure what exactly she'd do once he arrived... will she slap him? Kick him in the shin? Bite him? She wanted to do something but she wasn't sure what yet.

Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:16 pm

"Haha, this isn't so bad at all!" Bart said brightly as he put his hands on his hips and looked out into the open sky. "I'm sure that Mister Luca will be able to find us in no-time at all at this rate!" He nodded affirmatively at Nuu, his smile still as bright and cheerful as ever. Granted, he did take her words to heart and focused in his powers a little more at her request as well, making it more like a warm campfire than a giant pillar of flame. "Oh right, my apologies then! I must have gotten a bit carried away with it all, hehe."

Bart smiled apologetically and scratched his chin with his index finger as his energy calmed down a bit. "Oh, but now that you brought it up, what exactly are Shinigami? I remember Miss Sarai bringing them up briefly, but I got so wrapped up in the new body and home thing that I accidentally forgot to inquire further for a little bit!" Were they a race of ghost people like him and his Arrancar friends? Possibly, even if they shared a different name and such. Or perhaps something different altogether! Either way, it definitely would lead to more people he could make friends with in the future. And really, that's the best thing to look forward to in life!

Just then, Bart felt a familiar presence begin to draw closer to the two of them, and his smile grew even wider. "Aha! Well it looks like he wasn't too far away from us after all! I'm sure he's going to be relieved to see that you're okay, Nuu. I know I was!" He smiled down at the Fraccion warmly, his sincerity shining as true now as everything else he had said to her.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you do in the meantime after you left Mister Luca? He said you'd been gone for quite a while, so did you do some traveling or sightseeing? With the kinds of powers we have, I'm sure that you got to see all kinds of places easily!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Luca had been a bit away from the two, but with sonido he was easily able to close the distance, and he was in the area in almost no time flat as Bart seemed to calm his signature.

It'd been quite strong before, but he was controlling his reiatsu now...

Crossing a few rooftops, he jumped down into an alleyway to continue the rest of the walk, only being a short ways from them by now. Taking a turn down another alleyway, in the distance he saw the pair far off.

It looked like Bart had had luck then... Of course, he'd felt Nuu's signature as well, but it was relieving to see the two in person...

It seemed they were in the middle of a conversation though, so...he was quite unsure about stepping in fully to interrupt, but...

"I apologize for interrupting, and the short wait before..." He stated, stepping into the area with the two, quiet as usual...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Nuu stared at Luca quietly for about a minute or two, saying nothing initally. She just stared and thought about what she's gone through and how he didn't come looking for her until recently. She frowned after a bit at that thought as well as the human woman whom he must've fell for recently. It still stung till this day.

Pulling herself away from Bart, Nuu could feel her eyes water as she stared at Luca. "Baka!" She cried out, running up to him and pummeling his chest with her fists, the tears flowing freely as she repeated it over and over again. "Bakabakabakabakabaka! Why..?! Why didn't you come for me sooner you idiot!"

She had an idea of what the answer'd be but she didn't want to really hear it. All she did was weep bitter tears into  the chest of the man she loved. "Why now? Why would you look for me now? Of all times?!" She demanded, wanting to know why.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:58 pm

It seemed that the whole “sending out a big soul fire thing to get Luca’s attention” thing worked quite well after all! Just a few minutes after he had started the whole process, Luca showed up in his usual quiet manner before the two of them. Quite courteous of him to be that quick too! Though I suppose it does make a lot of sense, he had been trying to find Miss Nuu for quite a while, he’d want to be able to see her again as soon as possible! Bart nodded silently to himself as Luca walked up to him, and he greeted his fellow Espada with his usual bright, sunny smile.

“Greetings again, Mister Luca! But there’s no reason for you to apologize, I’ve had a good time talking and getting to know Nuu here, so you really don’t have to be sorry for anything. And the two of us were having a great time, right N-“

Bart was cut a bit short my Nuu’s sudden reaction to Luca’s appearance, and his words hung in the air a bit as he watched her hit his chest with a burst of emotion that caught the new Espada off guard a bit. Oh goodness, that certainly is a big reaction from Miss Nuu, huh? She really did miss Mister Luca all along! Bart smiled widely and slowly walked up to the two other Arrancar, carefully putting his own hand on the crying Nuu’s shoulder.

“There there, it’s okay Nuu. It’s not like Mister Luca abandoned you or anything. He told me that he wanted you to have your time to think things out, but when he went to find you again you were nowhere to be seen. He really was trying hard to find you, and that’s why he asked if I wanted to help too!” His words retained their same light and happy tone, but also had an underlying soothing cadence to them as well. “And look how it all turned out! We’re all back together, and now everyone can smile once again, isn’t that great?” Bart certainly thought so!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Luca nodded to Bart, opening his mouth to speak again before... Nuu...

He stood there, letting Nuu vent her anger out as she punched at his chest; she was upset, reasonably so... She'd been upset since they'd last seen one another...

Just when he was about to respond again, Bart spoke up, pretty much explaining for him... Perhaps Nuu would be more inclined to listen to him? If they'd been talking perhaps they'd gotten along?

Still though, it was his job to explain, or at least confirm the words that had already been spoken.

"After you ran off, I had thought you needed time to yourself... You were upset with me, so I believed I was the person you wanted to see the least at that time...so I gave you your time... When that time tarted to become too long...I worried.... I did, but I couldn't find you...

...Which is why I asked for Bart's help... I thought there would be much better luck with more than just myself searching...

But please know... I did worry, I was concerned... With how long it took to find you, I know it may not seem that way...but it's true...and I'm more than a little relieved, and glad that you're alright and unharmed..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:27 pm

"Well.. I'm still upset with you!" Nuu replied with a huff, crossing her arms as she turns away from Luca. "I could've died and you'd have been none the wiser!"

"A girl's heart is a fickle thing! You can't just leave one alone for that long without checking in on them!" Nuu spoke, then shook her head and sighed. "Nevermind! I'm just gonna stay mad at you for a while! Hmpf!"

With that said, she wiped her tears and exhaled softly. "But I guess we can go home now." She says as she goes back over to Bart and attaches herself to his arm once again. "But it is good to see you again, Master."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Bart nodded along with what Luca said, listening as a true friend explained themselves to another friend. It wasn't like Luca wanted to leave her alone, he was letting her have her space, it was a perfectly reasonable thing to do in an instance like that! But it seemed like Miss Nuu was someone that wanted to have someone close to her more often than not. And there wasn't anything wrong with that either! She just needed a good friend around was all.

And Bart was more than happy to be a friend to anyone, of course! "See? Mister Luca really did care about you, he just ran into a few issues along the way. I'm just glad to know that I was able to help him as much as I could! But now all three of us can rest a bit easier, eh?" He smiled brightly at both Luca and Nuu and nodded happily. What more could a friend do for another, after all? He smiled warmly at Nuu as she held his arm again, only flinching for the briefest moment as she held on to him.

Ah, it seems that I'm still not used to that after all this time, huh? I thought perhaps a new body would maybe change that some, but I suppose something take time!

"Well then, if we're all ready to head back to Los Noches, how about we go? I might even have the time to give you a quick lesson in dancing Nuu? Granted, I believe that one of you two will have to open a way there though, still getting used to the powers and everything, hehe." Bart added with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. He was bound to get to it one of these days! Just... not yet. Luckily he had so many wonderful people that were willing to help him, though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Nuu could be upset with him, he'd explained as much as he could...and he really had worried, but the world was a large place, and there had been no telling if she'd fled to here to the Human World or had just been hiding in Las Noches somewhere...and even then, there were thousands upon thousands of places Nuu could have gone to here in this world...

It would have been nearly impossible for him to locate her that quickly...

"I apologize Nuu, I had no way of knowing where you'd disappeared to..." He answered, again apologizing to her as she went back to take hold of Bart's arm. "I'm happy to see you again too, truly."

Luca quieted as Bart began to speak, attempting to reassure Nuu a little before mentioned home.

With a nod, he glanced around the area to be sure no one else was around...though since they were rather deep in the alleyways it was just the three of them; once he was sure everything was clear, he opened a garganta for the three of them to head back.

"We can go whenever you're both ready then." Luca answered; "Ah, and Nuu, you've missed quite a lot... Bart's probably already informed you, but he is the new Quatro Espada... Ranks were shifted, Shinya is now the Primera, Esmerelda the Segunda, and I'm the Tricera... If you'd like I'll explain a bit more once we're home."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:55 pm

No shit she missed a lot. Master was number 3 now?! What the heck?! Nuu thought to herself while biting her lip. "Yes, I am ready to go home." She replies before glancing up at Bart. "Also, this is the second time you flinched when I touched you, Bart.. Is there something wrong?"

Nuu first thought it was from surprise that he flinched at her touch.. but for it to happen again, it couldn't be coincidence! Was he afraid of people touching him? Or maybe.. he didn't like her after all and was lying to get on her good side? Such thoughts swirled around inside the brown-skinned Arrancar's head as she thought and thought about what could possibly be wrong.

"Are you hurt? Did someone do something to you..?" Nuu queried as she peered up at him. "I-I can let go if you want..?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:55 pm

"Hmm? Oh nonono!" Bart reassured Nuu as he patted her arm gently. "Believe me, it's no problem of yours, Nuu! You're perfectly fine with doing whatever you want to, it's only a tiny hang-up on my end about the whole... touching thing is all." He chuckled softly as he nodded at the fellow Arrancar. "Just something I'm still having to work through all these little things over the years, but I'm sure that things will be in tip-top shape in no-time!"

And something that needs to be solved quite fast, if it seems to upset Miss Nuu that much! Bart thought to himself as he looked over at the open Garganta. But with this many helpful people around, I don't think that it'll be that much of a burden to take care of. What better way to deal with old problems than with new friends?

Bart nodded once more at Nuu and patted her hand as he led her towards the portal. "You don't need to let go of anything that you don't want to, Nuu. Whatever makes you feel the most comfortable is fine with me!" He told her happily. "As your friend, it's what I'm here to do, after all! Just say what you'd you like to do, and I'd be up for it!" Bart grinned even wider and stepped into the portal with his three friends.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Luca remained quiet as Nuu and Bart spoke, waiting until the two were ready to depart before stepping into the garganta himself. This was their discussion, whatever the two needed to talk about wasn't meant for his ears, but he didn't want to leave the two behind, and thus had waited.

It was time to head home then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have You Seen Nuu?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: