(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have You Seen Nuu?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:36 pm

"Oh, hello!" Bart grinned warmly and waved over at Ryou as the man approached him. "You can actually see me? That's fantastic! I didn't think that I'd meet someone who was able to do that so soon." And judging by that odd sword thing that he seems to have... perhaps he's something like us? That'd explain how he could see me!

Bart kept talking to the man nonchalantly, even as he seemed to be getting closer towards him with that odd sword thing. "Actually, if you can see me, would you mind maybe helping me a bit? You see, I'm looking for a friend of mine that's kind of like me! She's about my height, long hair and dark skin," Bart continued, raising his hand up to mimic about how tall he imagined Nuu to be compared to him.

"Her name is Nuu, and a friend of mine and I are looking for you, have you happened to see here around by chance?" He smiled even wider at Ryou as he put his hands on his hips. What luck! I've only been here for a few minutes and I've alredy run into someone else who could help us find Miss Nuu! Although he said he was looking for a meal as well? Hmm...

"Oh, if you need a meal, I'd be more than glad to make one for you too! what sort of things do you like to each, Mister...? I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Haha, I also forgot to give out mine, please forgive me: My name is Bartholomew J. Mason, it's a pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 3:01 pm

"Hyahahahahaha! This is rich! You're chasing down that woman too, eh?" Ryou laughed with his harsh voice as he continued advancing on Bart. "The name's Ryou since you were SOOOOO kind to give me your name.."

The question of what he liked to eat was an amusing one.. but one he enjoyed nonetheless. Everyone that asked that question got the same answer in some form or another. But he had to be cautious.. after all Bart said that he had a friend here as well looking for that woman.

"I'll tell you something good.." Ryou spoke, shouldering his weapon while smirking at Bart. "I know where that woman you seek is.. but first, close your eyes and turn your back to me. I'll bring her here as a surprise.. now remember, keep those damn eyes shut!"

Nuu watched as Bart talked to Ryou like he was a friend.. which made her wonder if they had sent Ryou after her in the first place. She couldn't quite hear what they were saying due to the distance between them, but she knew they were talking about her. All she could do right now was watch and see how this all unfolds and if she'd need to garganta somewhere else in the world.. not like she knew a lot of places but ah well.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Well how pleasant! Mister Ryou certainly seems like a nice enough person, and he’s apparently looking for Miss Nuu as well. Looks like I’ve gotten quite lucky on my first trip here, huh? “Well then it’s a pleasure to meet you, Mister Ryou! I’m glad to hear that you’re also looking for Miss Nuu as well, I’m sure the three of us would be able to find her in no time at all!” Bart grinned brightly over at the obviously-menacing man as he nodded at him.

At least it seemed that even if the people that could actually see him in his new body, if they were anything like Ryou then Bart was sure that his new time in the Human World was going to be fantastic! Of course, the question of why Ryou was looking for Nuu was something that he needed to ask as well, but for now he was happy to meet such a friendly person!

“Oh, you don’t really need to go through all of that, Mister Ryou! I’d actually like to be able to help find Miss Nuu along with you! You see, the reason I’m here is to help my friend find her and also introduce myself as well.” Bart grinned ever wider at Ryou as the man continued to walk up to him, and he held his hand out to shake. “My friend is quite worried about her, you see. I’d like to be able to be there for her and assure her that everything’s going to be alright! But of course I’d be more than willing to tag along with you so that we can find her together; I’m actually quite good at running, so I know we’d be able to get to her in no-time!”

He didn’t add the fact that he didn’t like turning his back to people, friend or not. It wasn’t exactly something that came up often in conversations, coupled with the fact that it also wasn’t a popular topic for him to discuss as well. He’d much rather see his friends face-to-face, after all!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:55 pm

"Keh.. so you're not as dumb as you look.." Ryou muttered to himself under his breath. With a feral grin, Ryou gripped his weapon tighter as his whole body seemed to relax for an instant. "THE HARD WAY IT IS!"

Laughing maniacally, Ryou's chainsaw sword flared to life as he swung it in a tight arc, its many bladed teeth rotating fast enough to seem like one edge instead of multiple. Time seemed to slow down as Ryou stepped into Bart's personal space with a speed that seemed unreal for a man like him. The rotating teeth whirred dangerously close to Bart's shoulder and neck, Ryou's grin widening as he knew he took the man totally by surprise.

Bart had to have been a new addition to the Arrancar ranks as the young man didn't recognize Ryou on sight and initiated fight or flight instantly. So this was just his way of saying hello.. and potentially goodbye as well.. if nothing went wrong.

"WATCH OUT!" Came a female's voice from afar, making a vein pop up on Ryou's forehead.

That little bitch was still around?! Goddammit. If Bart was good, he'd still be able to dodge in time. Looks like he's gonna have to work for his meal..
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:33 pm

The hard way? Bart tilted his head to the side as he looked up at Ryou. I wonder what he means by that... Fortunately for the new Arrancar, his answer came in the form of the man swinging his sword... chainsaw thing around towards him. Ohhh, I see now. Well, I suppose I was warned about this sort of thing! But I also don't want to dirty my new clothes Miss Sarai gave me either, hmm...

His ears perked up when he heard a new voice though, and as Ryou's chainsaw sword swung near his neck, Bart suddenly seemed to disappear from in front of Ryou's sight. In actuality, the Quatro Espada had used his insane speed to dodge the attack by running behind Ryou as he looked off to where he had heard the voice come from.

"Thank you for the warning, Miss!" Bart called out happily as he held his hand over his emerald green eyes, scanning for any sign of whoever had called out. "Would you happen to know a Miss Nuu? Unless of course you are Miss Nuu, then hello! My name is Bartholomew J. Mason, and I've come here to help find you!" He smiled warmly in the direction that he hoped that Nuu was as he stood behind Ryou.

"Also Mister Ryou, I'm sorry if I did something to offend you. Is there anything I can do to make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:32 pm

"Tch!" Ryou muttered as his surprise attack was foiled by a little bitch.

This one's fast.. a bit too fast. I could barely follow him with my eyes.. Ryou thought to himself as his weapon dug into the ground from the impact. Yanking it back out and turning to face Bart, Ryou narrowed his eyes. "You must be numbered.. which one are you?" He demanded. After all this'll determine if he should haul ass outta there for now or not.

As for Nuu, she ducked back around behind the building after realizing that Bart was in no specific danger. Crap! Crap crap crap! I revealed myself for nothing! Nuu thought anxiously as she covered her mouth with her hand. I need to get outta here! Trying her best to sneak away without being detected, Nuu made her way down the street and away from the two men.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:11 am

"Numbered? Oh yes!" Bart's eyes lit up as an even brighter smile grew on his face at Ryou's question. This man already seemed to know so much about the sort of new thing he had become, and that was fantastic! Now there was a lot less explaining about exactly he was, and more time to talk about all sorts of different things. Well, that and asking why he had decided to run at Bart with his chainsaw sword thing as well. Many, many questions.

"I apologize for not talking about it sooner, I must have gotten all caught up in the prospect of finding Miss Nuu so soon!" He chuckled brightly as he reached up to the collar of his Espada robes and pulled it slightly open, revealing the "4" that was placed upon his chest. "I'm still quite new to this whole 'number thing' among us people that live in the desert, but I'm just happy to be a part of the group!" Nodding happily, Bart adjusted his robes after he felt that Ryou had gotten a good look at his number and began looking out in the distance again.

"Hello? Miss Nuu? I want to thank you for you help back there! Is there any way you could come on out so we could talk? Luca's been quite worried about you since you left!" Bart's eyes scanned the crowded street for a few seconds before he turned back to face Ryou. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I might have to go try and find Miss Nuu for now, Mister Ryou. I hope you don't mind! Maybe some other time we can talk and you can try your sword thing again as well!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:00 pm

"Goddammit.." Muttered Ryou upon seeing the number on Bart's chest. It's a good thing the man's an idiot or else he could've turned Ryou into a bloody smear on the sidewalk. Better make sure the man's sufficiently distracted so he can make his getaway.. "Yo.. uhh.. Bart. No hard feelings, right? Heh.. I'll even show you a picture of the girl who's trying to get away."

Taking out his phone, Ryou showed Bart a picture of Nuu that he had taken. "Knowing her, she's probably down that road and around that corner somewhere trying to sneak off." Ryou explained in his usual disrespectful tone. "With your speed you should catch her easily."

With that said, Ryou's form blurred and vanished after Bart mentioned he had to leave. Ryou certainly wasn't gonna stick around to hear what Nuu had to say about him; That really would end with him being a bloody smear on the sidewalk! As he moved further and further away from Bart, Ryou wiped the sweat from his brow. Shit.. that was too close.. anyone else and I'd be dead! Ryou thought to himself. I need to find a way to lift this lock on my powers..

Nuu, realizing that no one was following her even though she could hear Bart's shouting over everyone else on the street, decided she could walk normally. Ryou was likely in a lot of trouble now and would be dealt with, so that was one less problem she had to worry about. Plus.. by the sounds of it.. he didn't know what she looked like so she could just blend in with the other people and be okay.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:15 am

“Hmm?” Bart looked back towards Ryou, the same warm smile still playing on his face. “Oh of course! No hard feelings at all, Mister Ryou! After all, no-one got hurt, and you’ve helped me a ton already!” He nodded happily to the man who had tried to assault him earlier. More than anything, Bart was happy that he had turned over a new leaf already and was ready to assist the newest Espada instead of attacking him for whatever reason again!

As soon as Ryou took out his phone, Bart quickly studied the picture on the device and nodded to himself. Yep, that definitely matches what Mister Luca told me she would look like! I’m so glad to see that Mister Ryou is this eager to help me find a friend as well! This new life really is something else, huh? “Alright then! I’ll be sure to make my way over there as fast as I can and catch up with Miss Nuu! Thanks again, Mister Ryou!”

Bart smiled brightly over at the man before he disappeared (a totally neat trick, he admitted) and he looked over in the direction that Ryou pointed, comparing it to where he heard someone call out their warning to him, which he could only assume was Nuu herself.

“No need to worry Miss Nuu, I’ll be sure to catch up with you soon! I’m sure that Mister Luca is very worried about you after all this time, and there’s nothing better than friends meeting each other after a long time of being apart!” Well, I mean I haven’t had that chance yet, but I’m sure that it’ll be fantastic! Like if I were to show up to my old friends and… Bart paused for a brief second and chased the thought out of his head. He had more… important things to take care of for now.

He smiled off into the distance and took off where he was sure Nuu was going to be. Without any more distractions or new people that could see him, Bart was certain that he’d catch up to Miss Nuu in no time at all!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Shit! By the sounds of it, it sounds like he's coming straight to me! Nuu thinks to herself in a panic as she spared a glance behind her, only to see Bart looking around for her. Need to get outta here and fast.. But it was something he said that made her hesitate for the briefest of moments. Luca? Worried about her? Yeah right. He didn't care all this time, what makes her think he'd care now?

But that brief moment was costly as Bart was pretty fast and that bastard Ryou might've told him what she looked like just for laughs! The only thing she could do now was open a Garganta and get outta the city.. but he'd surely see that as gargantas aren't known for their stealth properties. "Fuck it.. I'm going for it.." She mutters as the garganta opens alongside the sidewalk. In another couple of seconds she'd be inside and they'd never find her again if she could help it.

In the same vein, Bart would be in her vicinity within those few seconds so it was entirely up to fate if she was to get away or not.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Well she's got to be somewhere around here, riiight? Bart thought cheerfully as he zoomed to and from around the city where Ryou pointed him to earlier. The new picture painting a clearer image of who he was supposed to be looking for certainly gave Bart a new sense of perspective, and at the very least helped him narrow down the people he needed to keep a closer eye on! On the slightly more difficult side though, Japan still had a lot of people in it!

"Well let's see, she might not have gotten too far away from when me and Mister Ryou were talking, if that was her that warned me, that is! But I'm pretty certain that it was her, after all. It definitely sounds like something a friend of Mister Luca's would do!" Bart said aloud as he dashed from rooftop to rooftop around the busy city. "Now if I could only get used to that whole 'sensing' the energy thing that Mister Luca was talking about, I'm sure that I'd be able to find Miss Nuu a whole lot easier!" He grinned even wider as he jumped from one rooftop and flew through the air for several seconds before running and jumping from another one.

Suddenly, Bart felt the hairs on the back of his neck all stand up at once, and a sort of pull start drawing him towards a certain part of the city. His ears also perked up at a familiar sound that he had heard just earlier today.  "Oh goodness, is that... The Gigantics! No, the Gargantuans?" He slammed his fist in his palm excitedly as he floated in the air. "Gargantas! That's the ticket! Now is it Mister Luca making that and  heading back or someone else?"

Bart pondered for only a brief second before rushing off at top speed towards the source of the energy that he felt pop up. "Oh well, I'll be finding out here in a second!" With his great speed, Bart made his way over to where Nuu had opened up the Garganta, and even Nuu herself! "Oh hello there! My name's Bartholomew J. Mason, I take it that you're Miss Nuu?" He asked with a bright, cheery smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:22 am

Just as she was about to step through and say goodbye forever... HE appeared. Well.. she didn't know who he was until he introduced himself, but only one thought was running through Nuu's head. Fuck you, fate. Just.. fuck you. She thought to herself glumly as she turned to face the young man in question.

Of course, when she finally got a good look at him, she immediately blushed and quickly turned away again. What the hell, Corona-sama?! Surrounding yourself with such cute guys! Nuu thought angrily, then sighed. What the hell am I saying..? I don't even know anymore.. not like I can run away from someone that fast..

She lowered her head and sniffled, the dam that she's been holding back for so long about to burst now that everything was crashing down around her. "...Why..? Why do I have to go back to that hell..?" She quietly spoke, covering her face with her hands. "Why must I witness the man I loved with someone else?!"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Bart continued to smile and wave at Nuu as she turned around, but his eyebrows quirked in confusion as she suddenly turned her head away once she got a look at his face. Oh dear, I hope that I didn’t startle her or anything! Maybe she’s the type that’s a bit shy around new people, I did sort of just suddenly show up here, after all! Bart nodded to himself affirmatively as he crossed his arms. It totally made the most sense to him at least.

What didn’t make sense to him though, was when Nuu began sniffling and hiding her face behind her hands as she stood in front of the Espada. Bart quickly uncrossed his arm and began waving frantically at the other Arrancar. “Oh nonono! I’m not here to take you back to any kind of hell place or anything! I was just helping Mister Luca find one of his friends! Trust me, Los Noches isn’t a bad place at all!” Maybe that’s it! She might be new as well, and afraid that since she’s a dead person spirit thing that maybe she went to a Hell or underworld bad place or something! I bet that really would worry some people, huh?

Wait… ‘man she loved’? Oh goodness, there seems to be quite a few problems plaguing Miss Nuu today, huh? Bart’s gaze drifted over to the Garganta still open beside the two of them, and he smiled softly down at the depressed Fraccion. “Miss Nuu, at least I’m fairly certain that you’re the Miss Nuu that I’ve been trying to find, would you maybe like to take a few minutes to maybe talk? I understand that you have your own reasons for wanting to leave the Tower and everything, but if you’ve been running by yourself I’d imagine you haven’t had anyone to talk to in a while. If you’re willing, I wouldn’t mind listening one bit! Besides, I always like to get to know my friends better, after all!” Bart said brightly as he smiled down at Nuu.

At the very least, he could get her to smile a bit before she met Luca again. Bart was sure Luca would be a lot happier if he was able to reunite the two of them with everyone smiling!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:16 pm

"What are you? Luca's new fraccion that he replaced me with?!" Nuu spoke angrily, furiously wiping her eyes. "Why are you trying to be nice to me? To soften the blow of being replaced?!"

Nuu was lashing out. She knew it but she couldn't stop herself. All those negative feelings about herself and Luca came flooding back like a tidal wave and she just got swept away in them. "What is he gonna do to me? Throw me back out into the desert?! Huh?!" Nuu angrily yelled, then sighed and let her shoulders droop as all emotion drained from her face. "What's the point? There's no place for me there anymore.."

"I loved Luca.. but he didn't return my feelings.. instead he gave his love to some human.." Nuu mutters. "What does that make me? Less than dirt? There's no point in going back if I'm just gonna be thrown out.. just.. just say you didn't find me."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:16 am

Bart tilted his head in confusion as Nuu hurled accusations his way. "No? I'm just the new Quarter-wait no Quatro Espada! I actually just started here a little while back and I'm still getting used to things!" He reassured her as he nodded happily. "See?" Bart reached up and pulled the top part of his robes open slightly, revealing the large number "4" that was emblazoned on his chest.

"And Mister Luca is my friend! He happened to tell me that he was worried about you being gone for so long, so I volunteered to help him try to find you, Miss Nuu!" He smiled warmly down at the distraught Arrancar as he readjusted his collar. "All he really wants to do is see you safe and sound again, Miss Nuu! He seemed quite upset over your disappearance, so of course I'd want to help him find you." But goodness, it seems like there was some sort of disagreement or issues with how they parted ways or something... Miss Nuu seems quite upset.

Luckily for Bart, he found out why she was so upset shortly afterward when she confessed her true feelings about the other Espada. Ahh, well... That does seem quite unfortunate. But I didn't know anything about all this either! Bart reached over and gently place a hand on Nuu's shoulder as he smiled slightly softer down at her. "Miss Nuu, I can't possibly pretend that I know much of anything about romantic love like that, but I do know that there are many kinds of love as well! Mister Luca obviously cared a lot about you judging from how worried he was about your missing, and that's why I agreed to help him in the first place!"

"I'm sure that not have your feelings returned does hurt a bit, but that doesn't mean that you're any less of a person either, Miss Nuu! From what he's told me, you're a fantastic person and a good friend, so please don't feel like you're worth nothing." He patted her shoulder and grinned even wider at her. "I just know that Mister Luca is going to be overjoyed at seeing you again, so wouldn't you want to see someone you care about happy, especially if it was because of you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:17 pm

"Number four?! But... I thought.. Esmerelda was the Quatro?" Nuu asked in confusion. Just what the heck happened while she was away?! Did everything go to hell and back? Maybe Esmer did something to piss off Saraiyu and got offed? But either way it seemed like some big changes happened. Then Bart mentioned that Luca didn't hate her and wanted her back.. it made her heart, or whatever passes for a heart for arrancar, thump in her chest as she thought about the implications.

On one hand, she was overjoyed to know that she was still needed.. but on the other she was still hurting from being rejected and left on her lonesome for so long. Bart tried to make her feel better about it all, but honestly? It didn't really work. She ached for that love, that closeness to another and she'd do just about anything to get it.

"Then what about you?" Nuu asked, staring up at Bart quietly. "Would you return my feelings? Or would you hurt me also?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:17 pm

"Hmm? I don't believe that I've met a Miss Esmeralda yet... But she sounds like a unique individual! Possible a foreigner like me with a name like that, huh?" Bart said brightly as he smiled over at Nuu. Huh, I think maybe I knew of a Esmeralda back in Germany... But I don't think that it's going to be the same person. For one thing the Esmeralda I knew there wasn't a ghost person! Or maybe she was really good at hiding it?

He chuckled brightly as thoughts of his previous homes flashed in his mind for a bit. And I suppose that with these new powers I have, I could also visit my old homes whenever I wanted as well! It'd be nice to go and see the family after so long...

He quickly caught on to the chance in Nuu's disposition though, and turned his full attention down to the new friend he made after his fruitful search. "Oh I'd never want to hurt you, Miss Nuu! I always want to make sure that my friends are happy all the time, after all! You don't have to worry about any of that at all okay?" He smiled warmly down at the Fraccion as he nodded. It was always good to make new friends, after all!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Nuu stared at Bart blankly for a moment. Then a minute. Two minutes. "You... didn't get what I meant, did you..?" Nuu asked cautiously, not wanting to offend the arrancar too much. That was the only reason he'd answer in such a way unless he didn't want her either in that fashion. It was too depressing to even think of, so she chose the other thought.

Dammit, his smile is so maddening! Why does he have to be so kind?! Nuu thought to herself as she glanced away, blushing again. "I-I mean.. would you.. love me like a man loves a woman?" She hesitantly spoke, glancing away and not daring to meet his eyes and see rejection. She didn't think she could take any more of that.. she might actually lose it if she does.

"W-well?! What's your answer??" She stammered out, briefly glancing up at him. Part of her wanted to know right away, the other part didn't want to know at all.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Bart's own head tilted slightly to the side as he looked at Nuu, an interesting mix of slight confusion and his usual joyous smile playing on his face. "Oh, I'm sorry! Perhaps I didn't? I hope I didn't offend you in anyway, I'm still getting used to this whole 'being a spirit person' thing so I hope I didn't accidentally say anything wrong about all this!" He said reassuringly to the saddened Fraccion. Something was definitely making this young woman upset a bit, but Bart couldn't really seem to put his finger on it.

It took Nuu basically saying it outright to him to even begin getting Bart thinking on the right track. Well, almost. Ohhh... Hmm. I can't say that I was expecting that kind of answer at all. There's more than one way for people to love each other? Well I suppose there's marriage and all that, never got around to asking my aunt and uncle how that all started, hmm..

"Well, I do love my friends dearly, so I suppose so, Miss Nuu!" Bart said as he smiled warmly at her. Each and every single one of his friends were as precious to him as the other, whether they be man, woman or anything else. Each new person introduced him to a whole new world of personality and tons of other things, so he couldn't help but want to make so many friends so he could live his life to the fullest! "I hope that's a good enough answer for you, Miss Nuu. I look forward to getting to know a lot about you in the near future, after all!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Nuu.. actually blushed from head to toe at his words. Did he just..? Maybe he did. Yes, I think he wants to get to know me better.. yes.. yes.. yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! Nuu thought to herself as she stared at him quietly, Bart unaware of the mental cyclone of thoughts going through the arrancar's head. He wants to know how to love me! I'll teach him! Yesss, I'll teach him so many things..

"..Okay.." She meekly says as the garganta closed behind her. She had found a reason not to run away anymore and will return to dumb ol' Luca. But her heart now belonged to another so she hoped he'd understand. Wait. Who cares what Luca thinks?! Nuu thought as she walked over to Bart and slipped her arm around his, hugging up against his arm.

She had her duty to Luca as his fraccion but she's found a new man to give her heart to... whether he wants it or not.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Bart watched as Nuu seemed to turn that curious shade of red yet again, but her expression and body language seemed to change to a much more relaxed and less-stressed tone as well. Definitely an improvement! Bart smiled even brighter at the Fraccion as she closed the big spectral portal thing behind her and he nodded thankfully. “Well I’m glad that I was able to express myself a bit better then, Miss Nuu! I certainly wouldn’t want to upset any of my friends, so I feel a lot better than I can still help them be happy even after I passed away and all!”

He didn’t exactly think that his ability to make friends would be impeded by the whole ‘dead now’ thing, but today’s events definitely helped him cement the thought that he was still able to befriend the people he met in his everyday life wherever he went. Not to mention he got to help Mister Luca find a friend his friend as well!

However, when Nuu slipped her arm around his, Bart went very still for a while as the unfamiliar feeling of someone else touching him caused him to freeze for the briefest instant. Nononono it’s fine. Miss Nuu doesn’t mean me harm and Miss Sarai said I couldn’t be hurt it’ll be fine just calm down Barty The British Espada let out a small sigh before looking down at Nuu and smiling at her warmly. “Well then, I suppose we should go and tell Mister Luca that I’ve found you, huh? Now how would I go and do that…” Bart remembered that ‘sensing someone’ was a thing that they could do, but the exact applications of that were… still a bit lost to him. Maybe if I just think really hard about it, Mister Luca would be able to find me easily! That should do the trick!

Bart nodded to himself at his obvious solution and thought really hard about finding Luca with his powers before a sudden realization flashed in his mind. Turning to the side, Bart looked back down at the Fraccion clinging to his arm. “Say Miss Nuu, what’s your favorite thing to eat?”
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:53 pm

"I.. no one's ever asked me that before.." Nuu replied slowly, blinking as she gave it some thought. "Umm.. maybe.."

Nuu's mind thought back to the time when she was alive; What did she like to eat when she was alive..? No.. only sad memories linger there, best not think about it. Nuu thought to herself, shaking her head as images of viewing her father from under water came to her mind. "I.. don't have a favorite thing to eat.. all food is precious to me.." She quietly spoke, glancing down at the ground.

It wasnt really an answer, she knew that.. but it was the only thing she could say since she hadn't really eaten anything other than other hollows up until HE changed her into a arrancar. Even after all this time, she wasn't sure if she wanted to thank Shinya or hate him for what he did to her. Well, it's all in the past now..
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 4:26 pm

No one’s ever asked her? Well now, that’s unfortunate! Bart thought to himself. Everyone deserved to have their favorite dish made for them every once in a while, after all! Ohhh, wait. They did say that Arrancar don’t eat like other people do… That might explain it! But then she’d have to be a bit older to not remember it from being alive, hmm… He reached up and scratched his chin thoughtfully as he processed the information Nuu gave him.

“Well then, there’s no need to worry at all Miss Nuu! I don’t have a favorite food myself! I like all the dishes that I make as well, so I’m glad that we have that in common!” He smiled warmly down at Nuu as he nodded excitedly. Even if she didn’t remember her favorite dish, they could at least share that same sentiment about food! And all that really boiled down to was gladly sharing all the dishes he made anyway, maybe they’d both find a favorite if he made enough!

“Sorry if that seemed like a question out of the blue, I just have the habit of making all of my friends whatever they like to eat most whenever I meet them. I used to do it all the time back when I wasn’t an Espada spirit person, and I guess I just brought that little hobby over.” He added with a hearty chuckle. “Well that and dancing, so if you’d like to do anything along those lines, I’d be more than willing to participate! I’ve got my own room in the Tower now, so I shouldn’t be too hard to find if you want to hang out or anything!” He smiled brightly at the Fraccion, ecstatic at making yet another friend since his a ghost number person. And especially since he was able to help another friend in the process!

A sudden thought entered Bart’s mind, and he approached Nuu with one more question as the two waited for Luca to appear. “Say Miss Nuu, if you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been a Arrancar spirit person? You seem like you’ve got a pretty good grasp on all the magical stuff we can do, so you must have a had a lot of practice!”
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Nuu smiled a little at Bart at his response to her answer, rather pleased that he shared her sentiment about food. His smile.. it was infectious and it was eating away at her sour mood she had for her master. "I can't dance.." She admitted with a little giggle, "I was never taught. Maybe you could teach me..?"

Nuu listened to Bart's question and blinked. "Oh, umm.. for a while.. I'm 389 years old now." Nuu replied, wondering just how old Bart must be to not know anything about what an Arrancar can do. "I-If you want, I can teach you all that I know?"

"B-But I'll warn you! I'm a thorough teacher!" She boasted, glancing up at Bart but unable to retain eye contact for no longer than a few seconds before her face flushed red. Dammit. He's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Now there was the smile he so liked to see on other people! Nuu's mood seemed to be improving with each passing moment, which was always great. It only meant that she was getting more used to talking with him, which would only make their future interactions that much more enjoyable! Bart still had a long way to go with getting used to talking to his fellow Arrancar, so the more close friends he could make, the better!

"Well if you can't dance, that's no problem at all, Miss Nuu! I've helped a few of my friends dance before, and I'd be more than happy to teach you as well!" Bart said excitedly as he continued to smile at Nuu. It wasn't too long ago that I was taught how to dance back in Germany, so it'll be a snap to teach Miss Nuu as well! "Although I most know swing dancing, with a little bit of ballroom dancing, so that'll be all that I can teach you. Until I find some way to learn another style, that is!"

When Nuu told him her age, Bart let out an impressed whistle as his smile grew even wider. "Wow, 389? You don't look a day over 200, Miss Nuu!" He joked. My, this whole aging thing really does act differently, huh? Bart thought, chuckling to himself. Looks like I'm stuck looking like my ol' 17 year old self for quite a while, huh? "And if you're willing to teach me, I'd be more than happy to learn from you, Miss Nuu!"

See? These were the kinds of friends Bart loved to make! Ones that he could teach things, and they could teach him things right back! Not because he wanted something back out of the exchange, having a new friend was more than enough payment after all. "I promise you that I'm quite the fast learner! I was still in school when I woke up a ghost person a few days ago, so my brain's still ready to take in whatever anyone wants to teach me." He said with a bright laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have You Seen Nuu?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: