(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have You Seen Nuu?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

In due time there would be a move, the lands were in production and in a couple months time they would need to have everything prepared for the move.

Luca had wanted to relay this news to Nuu, to inform her that now would likely be the best time to begin to ready herself so there would not be a rush when time began to run out...

There were also a number of things that needed to be retrieved; with new lands came more room, and more room meant more needed materials.

So there was that to be done...

There was a problem though... Nuu was nowhere to be found.

For now Luca was wandering the halls of the tower, though he could not feel Nuu's reiatsu in the area... He certainly hoped he could find her quickly, there was work of his own that needed his attending to...

Where was she...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shinya

Shinya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Unfortunately, it seems as if Nuu was nowhere to be found. Even a quick check of her bedroom shows that she hasn't been there in a long while. A memory comes to mind of Nuu running off tearfully.. did that have something to do with it? Maybe she was still upset? It was hard to say.. just that Nuu Lysenka hasn't visited Las Noches in a long enough while that her reiatsu signature had completely faded.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:23 pm

"Whoa now, just a little... almost got i-Haha!" the cheery voice of the newest Espada Bart Mason rang out in the tower as he was left to his own devices. Mainly the discovery that upon becoming an undead spirit thing, he now had control over wind! At first, it was a bit of a confusing thing to try and wrap his head around, but he had soon gotten keen to the idea, and spent the time he wasn't exploring the tower trying to get used to it.

Except for today, when he decided that he could try and kill two birds with one stone.

Which was the reason why Bart was currently slowly hovering through the halls of the Tower, a wide grin on his face as he bobbed up and down in mid-air. "Okay I think... If I keep this up, I should be able to continue to float with no problem! Fantastic!" An afternoon's worth of work well spent, I'd say! He chuckled brightly as he slowly made his way through the many passageways that Los Noches offered, waving at the occasional passerby in his usual cheery manner.

"Now then, what should I do next? Hmm..." He held a finger to his chin thoughtfully as he hovered, but his thoughts were soon interrupted by a familiar... well feeling that he'd grown to know as well. Apparently, each Arrancar person had their own sort of 'feeling' to them, unique to every one! And right now Bart could sense that he was nearing towards Luca. A quick look down confirmed the Quatro's suspicions, and he waved merrily down at him.

"Hello there, Luca! Beautiful day we're having, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Upon hearing himself being addressed, Luca looked up towards the source to see Bart; he returned the wave with a small one of his own as he came to a stop near the Espada.

"I...haven't been out much today, but I would assume it's a nice one." He answered; truly, he'd heard nothing bad about the day so far...

He had been busy in his search...

He hadn't seen much of Nuu ever since he'd had to turn her down, he had...thought she'd needed time alone, time to recover, but it was...well honestly before this point in time that he'd started to worry.

He'd handled work that would have normally been done by the both of them, thinking that it would remove some burden from her...but... She had yet to reappear...

"Bart, this is sudden, and I apologize, but... You haven't happened to have seen my Fraccion around, have you?" He questioned, "Her name is Nuu Lysenka; she has darker skin, long hair... She's about five-foot-one or so in height...and in appearance physically she looks like a teenager..."

He was trying to give as much as he could give in terms of a description, "She's been...recovering, and I had let her be to have time to herself, but...she's been gone for quite awhile and it's important I inform her of the upcoming move...

She's nowhere to be found though...and well I've been concerned..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Bart nodded happily in the air as he smiled merrily at Luca. Oh dear, he hasn’t been out much? He must have been quite the busy day indeed, then! I surely hope that it hadn’t been too busy, though. “Oh yes, I can certainly confirm that it’s nice! I spent a better part of the morning, or what passes for it over here, running around in the desert, and it has been an absolute blast!” He’d never been able to run this fast when he was alive, so his sudden speed was a treasure to him. Not to mention it could also be used to make friends at an even faster rate than before!

But as Bart hovered over Luca, it was quite plain to see that something seemed to be on the Tricera’s mind. At least moreso than usual. A concern that proved itself true as he asked Bart about the location of his… Fraction? Fashion? Either way it seemed like someone important to him had gone missing! “Hmm, I can’t say that I’ve ever noticed someone like that around here, Mister Luca, and I’d never forget a face!” He nodded emphatically, grinning reassuringly to the other Espada. So she’s like a sort of assistant or something to Luca? Oh, I suppose that does make sense! He’s a doctor after all, and they need as many helpers as they could get to help them take care of everyone else! It really was quite logical.

It only helped Bart’s impression of Luca when he expressed his concern over his missing assistant, and the young man focused all of his attention on this new worthy task. “Well now, that certainly does seem a bit serious if she’s been missing for a while. Do you know of any places that she liked to stay or relax around? I’m sure that she’d be there! Or maybe she took a little vacation somewhere else or something?” Although he did say that she’s been missing for some time, hmm… Well all that’s left now is to help Mister Luca find this Nuu lady, right? This’ll be a blast!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 8:10 pm

The desert was the perfect place for a run or walk if one wanted to do long distances... So if Bart was fond of running then yes...the desert was definitely perfect for his activity.

Bart hadn't seen Nuu though, it seemed; it was disheartening... Where had she gone? He had imagined she'd be in the tower somewhere but after his searching he was beginning to doubt it...

"I had thought she was off somewhere in the tower, but... I've searched most of the permitted areas here, some multiple times... She isn't anywhere here, and of course she wasn't in her room either...

I'm unsure of where else she would go, I doubt the deserts..."

The deserts were dangerous, and while she was a fraccion she wasn't extremely combat oriented...

"The human world is another place I have yet to look, but..." The Human World was...well...a world much like Hueco Mundo... It was large, and he was unsure of specific places she may go...

A vacation? ...Perhaps, but he was unsure where... She had been upset the last time he'd seen her.

"The last time I saw her...she was upset, something happened and...I haven't seen her since. As I said before...I thought she just needed time to cool off, to give her her space, but..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:23 pm

"Oh, not in the tower at all? Hmm, that does sound a bit puzzling indeed..." Bart tapped his chin with his finger as he began to ponder where someone would have gone off to... But in reality he was totally stumped! He hadn't exactly been around the Tower long enough to get proper bearings on where people could go or what things they could do.

Yet!

"Well, let's see... I did run pretty around a lot of the desert and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, this time. And I'm always on the lookout for new friends, so I definitely would have spotted someone as unique sounding as Miss Nuu there!" He folded his arms and floated slightly lower towards the ground beside Luca. "But, I'd definitely be more than willing to help you out in any way that you'd like, Luca!"

Bart nodded happily and slowly lowered himself to the ground, smoothing his nice new robes for a few seconds before putting his hands on his hips and grinning widely. "Hmm, if she really was upset, I guess that it's possible that she ran over to the Human World? Perhaps a change of scenery would help clear her head or something!" Yeah, that made sense!

"Do you have any idea of any places that she would possibly go? Like maybe a comforting spot that she liked or anything like that? That'd definitely be a place that I'd want to go to if I got upset!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Bart had been running around the desert, and had not noticed anyone... Then it was unlikely Nuu was wandering around outside the tower...

He was willing to help though, and Luca gave a small nod: "Thank you, it's much appreciated... As for where in the Human World... I'm unsure of her preferences...unfortunately... There haven't been many trips to the Human World... I do my research across a wide variety of countries...she could have gone to any of them..."

This was troubling...

"The last place I went was Japan, I was conducting research on music... As for Nuu..." He had no idea...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:22 pm

"Oh there's no need for thanks at all, Luca! What are friends for, right?" He said reassuringly as he smiled at the Espada. "Besides, this'll be a fantastic opportunity for the two of us to get to know each other as well, so I can't say that it's a bother at all!"

You know, now that I think about it, this might be the first time that I've ever had to go searching for a person for someone else. Almost a bit ironic since I used to be a courier back when I was living! Bart chuckled to himself as he listened carefully to what Luca said about the possible Nuu sightings, which apparently weren't that spread out at all. Hopefully. "I see, I see... Having a job that took you to a lot of different places would make it slightly trouble to pin a possible place to just one, so I'd have to be sure to visit them all, huh?"

He flashed Luca a bright smile and a thumbs up. "But as luck would have it, my home before I started being dead and everything just happened to be Japan! It's only been a little bit since I've been gone (I think) so I should still have my bearings and everything!" And with my super fast speed and everything, it shouldn't take too long at al-Oh, huh...

"Quick question there, Luca! If I go to the Human World again, Do I still have all my fancy new body powers, or how exactly does that work? This would be my first time travelling to another dimension, plane... thing, so I want to be sure I'm all up to date on whatever I need to be!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Friends...?

Luca blinked, but his reaction wasn't a bad one; when it came to friends...the amount were...very, very few, so it had been a surprise to hear.

A nod was given, after a short moment. Yes, it was a good opportunity, he could see Bart's point. He could only hope they'd be able to find Nuu...

"Right...hm? Visit them all..." Oh right, Bart was...more than just fast on his feet. That fact had almost slipped his mind, "Right, the only way to go about this would be a thorough search..."

If anyone could catch up to Nuu when it came to a speedy search...it would definitely be Bart.

Japan would be a good starting point, and Luca easily accepted that; Bart had more knowledge of the place than he did.

"Alright, Japan will be the starting point then..." As for Bart's question; "In normal cases, during visits to the Human World...we would wear gigai, or as a quick explanation...artificial, fake bodies that normal humans can see so you can interact with them...

This is a search for Nuu though...but... It might be wise to take gigai, just in case any questions need to be asked about anyone seeing her...

Gigai's will restrict your power, but when you leave them you'll be able to use them; I...have to say this out of it being a general rule... Don't destroy anything, or cause a panic... A search shouldn't cause that, but it was just a warning..."

Just out of precaution. Considering Bart's personality, Luca doubted there would be a problem with that... He was too friendly to cause a panic or any mass destruction on purpose...

Still, they needed to be careful...

"If you think you would fair better without a gigai, we can leave it be... I don't know if Nuu is in one or not...

For when you'd like to go to the Human World, the easiest method is simply opening a garganta and using it... Just know where you want to go, open it, and you should exit in your desired destination on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Bart nodded excitedly as he geared himself up for a rousing search. The desert was fine and all, but the chance to be able to run around back in the Human World was way too good of a possibility to pass up! But he also realized that things had become a bit... different since the last time he visited it, so it saw it as an important priority to listen to whatever it was that Luca could tell him about visiting there.

Starting their search in Japan sounded fantastic as well! "Artificial bodies? Well now, that's interesting! Oh, but there's no need to worry about me causing any problems or anything like that, Luca! I just really liked to run around back in my living days, so I wouldn't want to mess with anyone else's day for anything!"

Oh! What if when I go back to Japan I can try and track down- Bart immediately looked to the side avoiding eye contact with Luca as he quickly ran that thought out of his mind. No... I suppose that wouldn't really be for the best, would it? To them, Bart Mason is dead. But then they'd be so happy that I was alive! I think?

He seemed to be deep in thought for several seconds, but quickly looked back up and grinned widely at his fellow Espada. "Right then! I'll go without a Gigai thing this time, just so that it'll make it easier for us to help find Nuu for you! I think that maybe next time I'll get one for myself though!" Another series of happy nods followed his statement, and Bart put his hands on his hips as he looked around the hallway they were standing in. "Actually, would you mind opening the Garganta for us? I'm still trying to get the hang of it, and I'd hate to delay our trip for even a little bit with my inexperience!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Luca answered Bart with a small nod; gigai would not be used today, that was fine... It would make things easier without one... Sonido would be of use, certainly... Well, it seemed like there was a plan; good.

"Of course." Opening a garganta wouldn't be a problem, it was much safer if he did it if Bart still felt unsure about opening them.

Knowing that, Luca opened a garganta for them, the tear opening just a couple of feet away from them.

"We can be off then..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Alright then, what should we do first? Run through the streets looking for her? Back on the rooftops like I used to? Oh wait, I never actually got to try out the rooftops in Japan... Hmm. Well there's plenty of time to try it when we go now! Perhaps I can just give it a try after we find Miss Nuu!

Bart nodded to himself and stretched his legs out as he wait for Luca to open up the good ol' Garganta for the two of them. He was going back to the big ol' city, this was going to be fantastic! Finding Luca's missing Fraccion was top priority of course, but there wasn't any reason that he couldn't have a bit of fun with it as well. Besides, he was quite looking forward to meeting a new friend in the first place.

"Oh right, I do have a quick question while we're on our way," Bart started as he walked towards the open Garganta "What is Miss Nuu like exactly? You've told me what she looks like, but I haven't heard about all the fun the two of you had before she went missing. Although I suppose I should probably ask what a Fraccion is while we're on the subject too, now that I think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:38 pm

A quick question? Well, he would do his best to answer then; Luca listened carefully, letting Bart speak and ask his questions.

"She's..." He went quiet for a moment, trying to think of a way to describe Nuu's personality; "I would say... She'll act...harsh perhaps, but it's only an outer shell... She may say something...impolite, but not mean it?"

From what he'd gathered with her interactions aside from the ones she'd had with him anyway... That's what he'd deduced.

"I would...not say fun in the usual sense, though it wasn't...not fun, I was showing her around, a tour of sorts...? When we met I rescued her out in the deserts." He continued; "Ah, right...Fraccion; they're personal assistants to an Espada to put it in the simplest of terms."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:16 am

Hmm, seemingly harsh but a real friend underneath all of that? Bart grinned even wider as Luca described Nuu. "I see now! I've had quite a few friends like that as well. All you really need to do is just be patient with them and they'll definitely open up to you in no time at all!" Although maybe a bit later because we need to find miss Nuu first, eh?

"And you don't need to worry about trying to quantify your fun or anything! As long as the two of you had a good time with whatever it was that you were doing, there that's all that mattered. Hearing you describe it, it almost sounds like when Miss Sarai found me out wandering around in the desert. I'm glad that Miss Nuu has a friend like you around to be there for her, Luca!" He nodded affirmatively at the other Arrancar and stepped up to the Garganta with Luca.

But now I'm a bit curious about what it could have been to make Miss Nuu want to leave this place and not tell Luca anything... But I'm sure that we'll find out something as soon as we track her down and reunite her with Luca, no problem!

Fraccions sounded nice as well! Bart couldn't really think of anytime he ever had anyone he could call a 'personal assistant' to him, but the very idea of it seemed quite fun! "Alright then, I can imagine that if your personal assistant up and left, you'd be very concerned indeed. So lets not keep her waiting any longer, Luca!" Bart pointed towards the Garganta and beamed widely. "Let's be off!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Be patient with them... It seemed like the best way to go about things when it came to that; it was something that just took time, Luca could easily understand that.

He wasn't sure...if friend could really be the correct term though, not after what had happened... Nuu had reacted quite badly, and he'd felt bad he'd hurt her feelings, but...

Right now, he could only hope that she was alright...

As Bart stepped up to the garganta, Luca stepped forward shortly after, ready to enter it to be on their way to the Human World where their search for Nuu would begin.

"Yes, let's be off then..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Bart nodded happily and walked with Luca threw the Garganta. One moment he was in the tower, the next he was standing high up in the air. Really high! "Haha, whoa now! Did we end up on a roof or..." He gazed down beneath the two of them, only to find that he and Luca seemed to be standing on thin air like it was the ground!

"Whoa! This is fantastic, Luca!" Bart laughed brightly as he spun around in place, gazing at the fantastic view standing a hundred feet in the air gave him. "And no-one else can see us like this? This is... absolutely fantastic!" Bart's smile kept growing wider and wider as he looked down at the bustling streets and all the people making their way around town as if it was an ordinary day.

Right, right, we need to find Miss Nu more than anything! I can enjoy being able to float like this later! "Hehe, sorry about all that Luca. I got a bit caught up in the moment there and everything. Now then, where should we start looking for Miss Nu?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Luca's eyes were on the scenery below upon exiting the garganta, looking down at the city before glancing over to Bart who seemed to be amazed by all of this.

"Correct, no one can see us... Unless they're spiritually aware, though it's doubtful those with a weaker signature would be able to take notice..." He answered, giving a nod before his eyes went back to the city.

At Bart's apology he gave a small shake of his head; "It's quite alright... As for where we should begin... Should we perhaps split up? We may be able to cover more ground...though if you believe we should remain together that's also fine..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Nuu was in bad shape. Has been in bad shape for the past few months. She had initially returned after a day or so, resolved to just love her master platonically. She deadened her reiatsu to sneak up on him, but found his bedroom closed off for some reason. She listened in against the door, only to find that her master was in there with some human woman. Not wanting to stick around and be found out, Nuu quickly left again for the human world, this time not looking back.

She was hurt; deeply hurt. How long did he know that woman? Did he love her? No.. no no no no no! Must not think of him anymore! Nuu thought to herself as she listlessly wandered the city. The more she thought, the worse she felt. Honestly she wanted to just be no more.. there was nothing left to live for in this forsaken world she was thrust into.

Nuu wavered back and forth over her suicidal thoughts over the months, getting worse and worse about it as time passed. The hurt only grew with time as her master didn't even come looking for her! Was she really that worthless?! She could only guess so. But one day she met a man named Ryou. He was a terrifying man who hunted her for days and all she could do was run away. Looking back on it now.. she wondered why she ran? She could've ended it all right then and there if she was in the right frame of mind.

But it doesn't matter now.. once he finds her again, she'll succumb to his deadly embrace an-!! That reiatsu signature! No! Nonononononononono! Why now?! Nuu thought as she instantly shrank her reiatsu to as low as she could get it, breaking into a run and darting down an alleyway to hide. She could feel a new signature as well but didn't know who it was. What will she do now? If she runs into Ryou, he'd definitely get her caught!
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:36 am

“Ah, alright then! Well it’s still fantastic that someone can still see us if they special enough, though!” Bart smiled warmly down at the people below, sure that at least one such ‘spiritually aware’ person was able to see it. The thought that ghost people had been around him the entire time he was fascinating indeed! Just a bit of a shame that he never had the chance to chat with them before becoming one himself.

On the other hand, he could now chat with all the ghost people that he wanted to! And according to Luca, if he had a gigai thing, he could talk with living people too!

But one thing at a time for now, Barty. First we’ll help find Miss Nuu, and then we can make all sorts of new friends all over again! Bart nodded knowingly to himself and turned back to face Luca, an excited energy in his eyes. “Well let’s see… This city does seem a bit different than the one I had been living in, so I can definitely see the benefits of sticking together if you happen to know it a bit better. But we would also cover a lot more ground and maybe have a better chance of finding Miss Nuu faster if we split up too!” There really were loads of benefits for both choices, but Bart found it hard to choose between the two.

“Hmm… I’ve got it! We can split up for now, and if we find her we can do the thing where we can feel people’s energy things to signal the other, right? That way we can sort of coordinate, at least I think that’s how it works.” And I can get to try out my new legs on all these rooftops and alleyways as well! This is gonna be great!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Split up and then if any sign of Nuu or Nuu herself was found they could sense one another out... Luca gave a nod at that suggestion.

"That sounds like a plan, this town is...quite full of the spiritually aware, but each of our signatures are unique... If you remember mine I shouldn't be a problem to fine...as of now I have a grasp on yours."

If he came across anything, he'd be able to find Bart...

"I'm only partly familiar with this city, it's large...but I've only been a few places." He couldn't say he was entirely familiar with it...

They had a lot of ground to cover, and this seemed to be the easiest way to go about it. He could only hope Nuu was here and not somewhere else... She had been gone quite some time, and as he'd claimed before...the worry had already set in.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Nuu sighed softly in relief, closing her eyes as she pressed her back against the wall and slid down it to the ground. They didn't sense her.. good. Nuu had been getting pretty good at sensing incoming reiatsu signatures; she had a lot of practice due to being chased around by Ryou so often..

There were soft footsteps heading in her direction but she didn't bother to look up, figuring that it was a regular human. That was her first mistake. "Well well, not running this time? Have you finally given in to the inevitable?" Cackled a very familiar voice, causing Nuu's eyes to snap open as she dived to the side on instinct alone. "Haha, the first dodge is a freebie! I don't like killing targets that are stationary.. so run! RUN ALL YOU WANT! YOUR ASS IS MINE TODAY!"

Frightened, Nuu wondered how he found her as she hauled ass out of the alleyway and onto the busy streets. She lept on top of a passing car as it sped away down the road. As she turned around to get a sense on where he was, Nuu found Ryou hopping from car to car, gaining on her quickly! Biting her lip, Nuu decided to take a chance as she could barely feel Luca's reiatsu signature at this distance. Leaping ahead a few cars, Nuu turned and fired a cero at the cars, causing a rather bad accident in the process.

As the car turned the corner, Nuu could hear the harsh laughter of Ryou as she fought to deaden her reiatsu signature once more so she wouldn't be caught by anyone. But that brief flare of power might've alerted one of them..
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 10:01 am

Bart gave Luca an energetic thumbs up and nodded as he took one last look around the city. “You’ve got it then, Luca! Still getting used to the whole ‘feeling a person’s energy’ thing, but I’m sure that I’ll be able to find you if I try hard enough!” He gave the Espada a reassuring smile and stretched his arms and legs out one more time. “With the two of us looking, I’m sure that we’d be able to find Miss Nuu in no time at all!” Bart smiled one more time, and then he was gone in the blink of an eye.

The Quatro Espada rocketed around the city, bounding off of rooftops, running along streets, and even the occasional bout of just flying around as he looked out for the missing Fraccion. “Ahaha! This is nothing like how I use to free run! It’s loads better!” Pesky things like gravity and air resistance didn’t to be quite the problems they used to be when he was alive, and Bart was free to just enjoy being able to run around in the human world once again.

Ah, I’m glad to see that things haven’t changed either! The crowds of people, the wonderful buildings, the sounds of explosions, the smell of the foo-No wait, that’s a bit odd. Bart’s enhanced hearing picked up on the sound of Nuu’s Cero blast, along with the brief spike in some sort of… energy thing (as best as he could describe it). “Well now, that sounds like a clue! And clues are for investigating, after all!”

His smile grew even wider as he raced off at great speed towards the origin of the energy and explosions, leaving a gust of wind in his wake. What greeted him was quite a bit of damage, along with some sort of crater from… something? “Oh dear, I certainly hope that Miss Nuu is alright, all the reason to keep searching!” He nodded sagely to himself as he tried to get a feel for that odd energy source he had felt earlier, still thoroughly enjoying his evening so far.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Luca gave one final nod to Bart in agreement before the Espada disappeared; it seemed he was getting better control over his speed, though that was a given considering he'd been floating earlier in Hueco Mundo...

Alright then, now it was time for him to begin his own search.

That in mind, he disappeared in a flash of sonido in the opposite direction of Bart. He needed to keep his senses out... If he could feel even the slimmest hint of Nuu's reiatsu that would be a lead...

Where...

Where could she be...

Unfortunately for Luca, he his search had brought him farther away from where Nuu was currently fighting, his distance almost on the other side of the city, which deadened his senses to anything too far away.

For him, his search continued.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:04 pm

"Oh? A new meal presents itself to me.." Came a male's voice from the vicinity of the wreckage. Walking towards the young Arrancar was a dark-skinned young man with a rather dangerous looking weapon in his hand; it looked like a chainsaw of sorts, but in sword form. "Makes that little one seem less appetizing.. only by a little bit."

Ryou was thinking with his stomach and not with his head for once as otherwise he'd know better than to pick such a fight. But that was neither here nor there for him right now as Bart was standing before him and Nuu was rapidly fleeing the scene.

Well she sorta was.. until she realized she wasn't being chased and stopped her fleeing. Reaching out with her senses, Nuu felt Ryou's signature as well as an unknown arrancar one that felt pretty strong. Curiosity getting the better of her, Nuu cautiously tiptoed back and peered around the corner where the two were to watch what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have You Seen Nuu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Seen Nuu?   Have You Seen Nuu? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have You Seen Nuu?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: