(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

After Test Rewards [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

After Test Rewards [Open] Empty
PostSubject: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 pm

A pleased noise escaped as Ikue stretched her arms out; classes had been a bit exhausting, but at least her test was out of the way! She'd spent so much time studying for it, and she felt pretty confident about her score...

Now she could relax, and enjoy the reward of hard work!

She had seated herself at one of the benches just near the entrance of the park, a curry bun in her hand that she was ready to enjoy.

After spending the first half of the day up at the school she was happy to be outside.

Maybe she could do some stargazing soon... She'd need to check the weather reports for the week to see when it was the best time to do it...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:21 pm

"You seem pretty happy." A voice spoke out nearby. There he was, our lovable hero of his own tale, doing his usual thing of relaxing basically every where he went because he had a reputation of laziness to maintain. Jack was not one to forsake his duty! A casual puff of the cigarette he was smoking followed his words as he leaned back against the tree he was currently climbed up on. Why was he up on a tree? Why was he even in this park in the first place for that matter? Well, who knew.

"Boy you like just ask you out or something? Always exciting." He chuckled to himself. She didn't look too old, so it was either that or...well, what else could it be besides that? Ah, young love.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Eep!

A squeaked escaped, a surprised one as Ikue suddenly heard a voice from...from... The tree!? E-Eh!? Directing her eyes up, she noticed a man smoking up in the tree nearby that was talking to her.

B-B...Boy!?

"N-N-No! N-No! N-Nothing like that!" T-That assumption!? She felt her face redden at it, unable to eat another bite of her curry bun she was still currently holding in her hand. "I-I just got out of a test is a-all..."

There was certainly no boy!
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:29 pm

"Well that's good. School is important. You don't want to end up like me, lazy up in a tree."

Oh ho ho! So she DID have a boy she liked. Things just got juicier...well, that could wait a bit. The Quincy smoothly jumped down from the branch he was sitting on back down to the ground, only to lose the cigarette he was holding. Oh well, c'est la vie. He waved his hand nonchalantly at the thing and then straightened out his jacket and ran a hand through his hair. Gotta look good all the time.

He then sauntered over towards the younger woman and extended a hand. "Well if you react like that, then I mean...there has to be a boy, right? Well you can tell me about it in a bit, name's Jack. Hartmann if you want my last name." He grinned a little bit. He was just playfully teasing the girl, but he had the suspicion that she probably didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:45 pm

"Y-Yes, i-it is." Ikue gave a nod, setting her curry bun on the paper bag for it that was sitting on the table just as the man hopped down from the tree to properly greet her.

A-Again with the boy talk!?

"N-No, t-there's... I'm just easily...easily f-f-flustered!" Talk like that just...got her flustered and embarrassed! She cursed that trait about her, as it was often misunderstood, but...weh...

Seeing the man's, Jack's, extended hand, Ikue moved to shake it in return of the greeting; "I'm Ikue... Ikue Iseri."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:09 pm

He returned her hand with a shake, finalizing their introductions. Great, now that that was out of the way, it was time to get down to the important stuff!

"Hmm..." Jack hummed quite loudly as he walked back and forth, eying his new friend with an inquisitive sort of look. He even had one hand behind his back and another on his chin in the Thinker pose. "I mean, is he cute, or is he handsome? Not as good looking as I am, of course, but we both knew that right?" He playfully grinned for a moment. "Miss Ikue, I will take your secret to the grave. Don't be embarrassed." He flaunted with the hand formally at his chin in a dramatic motion. He was talking about secrets, but he also shouted. Funny, right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:45 pm

He still believed there was a boy involved in all of this!? Ikue couldn't keep the red out of her face if she tried, which she knew did nothing to help her case, but...but... T-There was no boy!

"T-There really isn't a guy or anything, I-I'm just easily flus-flustered!" She answered quickly; "I was excited earlier b-because I felt confident about my astronomy test a-and it was just a bit e-embarrassing to be c-caught by surprise like that!"

And then the guy talk that followed also did nothing to help her state of fluster. So...So she really was just super flustered!
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:39 pm

"Ooooh, astronomy. I've always found the stars interesting. Hard to see sometimes though with city life, all that light pollution and everything. Definitely makes a trip out to the countryside worth it." Jack beamed as he stood up straight after his dramatic gesture. Seemed like this one was a smart cookie.

"Still though...is there nobody you like? You can talk with me about it. I'm only your best friend that you just met after all, geez." He smiled a bit as he took a seat next to the young woman and lazily leaned back against the bench, getting comfortable and spreading out his legs a bit. He still gave her space, though. He wasn't a creeper...well, I mean he assumed he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:56 am

"Mhm!" Ikue gave a small nod, happy at this breakaway from the boy talk! "I've loved the stars and space, and...just all that's out there ever since I was young; being in the city...it's definitely harder to get a good look at the night sky unless I go out and away from here a bit, but for now it's the sacrifice of going to a good school."

She was still able to get out when she wanted, look up at the sky with her telescope. There were places on the outskirts of the city she could go!

T-The liking someone talk again!?

"T-There really isn't anyone, j-just easily...flustered..." She answered, giving her previous answer on the matter as she struggled to not let that fluster return to ruin what little credibility her words had...she was...mildly succeeding...
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Jack simply nodded. Seemed the young miss had a good head on her shoulders. It was nice to see. Today's youth was already messed up...wait, was he getting old already? Only old people talked like this. Bah, he was still young!

Letting out a slightly depressed sigh at the revelations of his thoughts, he almost immediately broke out of his self induced slump when she admitted that there really wasn't a boy in the picture. Well, she had already told him like five times but this was the first time it got through to him. He turned to the young woman and placed his hands on her shoulders in a sort of celebratory manner. Of course this was probably freaking her out, but yeah.

"Well then we must find you a boyfriend!" Jack shouted in a dull roar as he grinned like a doofus. "What's your type? I've been around the world quite a bit so I've got a few connections...Kostya is way too much of an old fart, so no way to him...hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:28 pm

W-What...

Ikue let out a squeak of surprise as Jack suddenly placed his hands on her shoulders, a-as if he was ready to start celebrating something great. W-What? Wh...Huh?

W-What!?

Her face couldn't have possibly become any more red than it had been before; this...this s-suggestion-!? F-Find her a...-!? A-Aaaaa...! W-What!? Why!? S-She didn't...didn't... Something like that and just...looking!? What!? Ikue could hardly grasp this, the only response she was able to give to such an idea being flustered, unintelligible sputters.

Her type!?

Old... What was he talking about!? She didn't-! We- Wha-...Weeeeh... W-Why was this happening!?
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:50 pm

She was extremely flustered now, which only made Jack smile like a big doofus. She was the quiet demure type it seemed...well, that made things even more fun!

"Oh come on. How are we supposed to find you a boy if you keep falling apart like this? Then again, I guess some guys do like that..." He paused, taking a step back and placing a hand on his chin in a thinking position. Hmm....

"Help me out here. What's your type? Blonde hair? Brown hair? Tall? Short?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:50 am

H...He still thought they should go out looking!?

B-B-But-!

"N-No, r-r-really! It's...I-I don't..." She didn't need a boyfriend! She...She had friends, and t-that was enough, she had fun with friends, she didn't need to worry about...about r-romance! N-Not now! S-She was only twenty!

She...She r-r-really didn't need to w-worry about finding someone!

Her type!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Test Rewards [Open]   After Test Rewards [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Test Rewards [Open]
Page 1 of 1