(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Into the Drink

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Into the Drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Well quiet was better for her so Selena perked up as the sub pulled up along their destination. Getting prepared for disembarking, she made sure all the equipment was secure and usable in a final check before giving Adam a thumbs up. Settling the helmet on her head, she made sure her tank was secure and safe before double checking all her gauges now.

Pressing the button after a moment, Selena spoke in a dry voice as she followed Adam. "Will do. Lets make this quick, I got a nice relaxing bathtub waiting for me."

She'd make double sure everything was safe, no need to have to call in back up and rescue really.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Adam hit a button on the side and the hatch on the bottom of the ship released. Without a moment's hesitation he led the way into the water. The area seemed eerily quiet. Ships tended to make good homes for fish but there was barely a barnacle on them as if the object in question was emanating some kind of field.

As they grew close Adam could start to feel the energy the object was releasing as if it were calling to him. This seemed very odd.

Adam let his senses guide him to the Captain's Quarters. The room was a wreck. He surmised that it probably was damaged by shrapnel. The remains of the Captain were still in his seat. Probably killed by the blast that damaged the cabin or broke his neck when the other ship slammed into it.

On the side of the desk laid a long box. It had probably fallen from the table. Adam lifted it and placed it on the table. He brushed it off a bit and looked for some clear indicator but other then a massive crack there was no distinguishing marks but it was very clear that whatever was giving off the reiatsu was in this box.

Adam cautiously opened it and was hit with a massive wave of reiatsu that staggered him. What was inside seemed to be an ordinary albeit highly rusty Officer's Sword. Adam though looked like he had hit the jackpot. His eyes lit up in both wonder and fear.

Adam slowly picked up the hilt and the blade snapped in 2 but Adam was undisturbed. He played with it thoughtfully before putting it back.

"Its a Jigen-To" Adam said as if she was suppose to know what that was... even though she probably didn't.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Well that was a good sign, Selena was quite annoyed she'd gone done here for something not completely creepy and weird. The water was a pain to get through, but she had had enough training to not be more than annoyed at least as she followed Adam. What kind of items could one find really that would be fine?

Least they were headed for the room with the worst damage, that was sure to be safe. Keeping her sarcasm to herself, she followed the energy alongside him. It was in that box he was opening and as the reiatsu blasted them, she staggered but caught herself. Well that was interesting...

"Huh? A dimensional blade? Celestial blade?" Depending on the spelling or interpretation... Selena tilted her head and wondered what that thing could be if that was some sort of japanese. She might have been mishearing...

"Are we grabbing it or what?" He put it back and Selena frowned despite the fact that he couldn't see that. Its what they came here for and he was just leaving it? Seriously! What about the plan...
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:28 pm

"Yes, a dimensional cutter. Rumored to have once been able to cut through the barrier between worlds but it holds very little value to us as we can't access its power. Their creators were unknown to us but they had the ability to cut through practically anything including our blut vein as if it were a hot knife through butter. As you saw it gives off a very strong reiatsu signal. This box here holds it in but must have been damaged which explains why it took so long to find it." Adam said before shutting the box closed and picking it up.

"Nonetheless we can't leave it here for others to find. What excites me to no end is that this weapon hasn't been seen in over 400 years. Long after the rumored creators disappeared. I know a couple scientists who will have fun trying to determine its origin" Adam said with a small smile.

"Ready to get out of here or would you like me to tell you a bit about the ship?" Adam asked thoughtfully but only half kidding
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:10 am

"...I really wasn't thinking I'd be right. My weird japanese is rusty." Selena muttered, she had been hoping the name was just a weird one. Grandiose? Over the top? Something like that. That sounded awful though, cutting through things like that? Though she wondered if that lover of Hibiki's could create things like that...

They could discuss this above water, not wanting to be stuck down here if their air ran out or something... Ugh, it was supposed to be a weak artifact not some weird shit.

"Send me a memo with the information. I'll read it then." Selena turned around, intending to lead the way back. "And the scientists names. I'll double check their work."

Leaving something like this up to random people didn't sit well with her.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:43 pm

"Of course." Adam said with a curt nod. They made their way back to the mini sub and boarded it without incident. Turning back the way they came Adam noticed something that worried him more then the strange artifact. There were now 2 smaller ships surrounding their ship. He glared darkly at the scene before him but didn't dare hit the intercom incase something happened.

"Looks like we have company. Let's not keep them waiting." With that Adam docked the sub and exited through the hatch. The scientists onboard were working as usual and didn't seem to notice anything amiss which was a good sign as that meant that whoever the intruder was, had not tripped an alarm. Could be friendlies but Adam somewhat doubted it.

He grabbed a spare cross that was hanging from an emergency provision cache and placed it around his neck. He brushed himself off to look as professionaly as he could under the circumstances and turned back to Selena.

"Be ready for anything"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Selena settled into her seat on the sub after making it back with no problems. Simple and quick, she liked this a bit better and was relaxing against the seat in preparation for heading home soon. A nice bath would be best.

She closed her eyes for a brief moment before they were forced open at Adam's words. Two ships? That was a shocker. Well well well someone else might want that thingy and as they stepped out of the sub, her mind whirled with the possibilities. "Shouldn't we warn the others? Do you want me to handle the Jigento for now then?"

Out of everyone but Adam, she'd be the best to hold onto it really as her phone was taken out and a message tapped into it.

"Two steps ahead of you." Selena yawned as she sent a text out, secretive about the contents as she made sure no one else seen before stuffing the phone into her sleeve. She undid her hair, letting the soft orange waves out before running her hands through it to straighten it a bit. Then as an added precaution pulled her own cross out of her sleeve, letting it dangle from its short bracelet on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:03 pm

"No, we'll leave the sword here. Its the safest place on the ship. As for the rest of the crew, they probably already know." Adam said with a small smile. He opened the door and made his way to the deck.

On deck a small dispatch of crewman had gathered around 2 individuals in battle fatigues with M16s. Adam eyed those carefully. Not really sure how their blut vein would hold up against that. They recognized Adam and Selena but they were virtual unknowns.

"Well there you are. Took you long enough. Now hand it over and we can be on our way." Said one with a toothy grin.

Adam frowned. "How uncouth. Who are you?"

"Just your average mercenaries. Now... the sword Mr. Dumont." Adam eyed him carefully and walked over to where his drink was from before and took a sip. He knew a lot... much more then even he had known. He wondered who hired him and needed to narrow it down. The gunner walked over and took Adam's $350 bottle and tossed it in the ocean and got in his face.

"Now!!!" He shouted. Despite that Adam barely heard him. There was really only one person who would have known that they were there but that could be dealt with later. Adam smiled at the man.

"I'll give you one chance to leave." Adam said with a smile. The man could barely believe what he had heard and stepped back and began to howl with laughter.

"Very funny but here is my counter offer. For every minute you don't have it. I'll kill someone." Adam nodded knowingly and downed his glass.

"Dont be coy. You never intended for us to leave here alive anyway." Adam said as he tossed the glass overboard.

"Heh, you might be right but I thought It would be easier to ask you for it before I had to search for it myself." He raised the gun to fire and all hell broke loose.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 6:11 pm

"Oh?" Safest place on the ship... Selena shrugged, she felt it was bad to let such an item get out of their sight really. Her contingency plan was good then, much like usual she didn't like being unprepared for the inevitable. Charts and plots and plans for her charts and plots and plans.

She followed after Adam, giving him one final murmur as he opened the door to the deck. "If you are entirely sure you know what you are doing..."

Eh, she trusted him this much to come when asked. Selena had been loyal to him and followed him, trusting him this much wasn't too far of a stretch really. As Adam and the Mercs spoke, Selena tried to look bored though they seemed to recognize her at least. That wouldn't be as nice, since it was doubtful they'd underestimate her... Though a lot of people assumed she got where she was by sleeping with Adam, so there was that. Maybe they'd underestimate her worse?

Not moving much as Adam distracted the head merc, she watched with careful eyes as their talks played out. What else could she do? They were in their own little world, luckily she had a world all of her own to deal with and a rather telling smirk shone as her job was completed. There would be a major freak out down in the ship but it wasn't like she cared right now...

As the gun was pulled out and hell broke loose, the woman blinked as inside of her wet-suit her crystal armor formed up over vital areas before ducking aside.

"Stop shooting, if you kill us you'll never get the sword!" Selena was laughing as she yelled that, honestly laughing at the situation. She'd been busy while they talked, looking bored as hell but processing the whole situation as the drama played out. They had been too busy paying attention to feel the extremely minor shift in energy that had played out below apparently as the sword was taken away and hidden.

Something that apparently dangerous had no reason to be stuck where it could be abused.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:47 pm

An ethereal harpoon sailed from the Captain's Quarters to one of the circling ships and it exploded in a fiery glory. The gunmen looked at Selena quickly and back to Adam. He turned to the other shipmates and was greeted with a chest full of Quincy Arrows from their bow. He fell hard and the gunmen near Adam turned quickly away in horror at the scene only to be brutally kicked in the back of the knee by Adam who then held him taught with the use of his soul strings.

The other ship began to flee but another harpoon shot out destroying that one. Twilight began to set in as the twin wreckages of the mercenaries ships burned like torches in effigy. The entire fight lasted less then a minute

The Captain came out of the ship with his harpoon gun created from his Quincy Cross at his side.

"Well lad, this could have gone worse." The Captain said.

"Yes, it seems we have a traitor to deal with though." Adam said more to Selena then anyone else. He then turned to his prisoner who looked positively bleary eyed.

"Who... the fuck... are you people?!" He said through deep breaths. Adam looked almost sad.

"You'll probably never know. Just blame the incompetency of your employer." The eyes of the man widened

"Wait... I'll tell you..." He began but Adam began to suffocate him with his strings with a clench of his fist.

"I already know who it is, besides, I wasn't going to let you live anyway." With that the strings buried deeper and snapped his neck. In one last motion Adam kicked him into the drink.

He turned to Selena, his silhouette lit up by the flaming wreckage behind him. His eyes seemingly burning with the same flame showed the desolate waste of Adam's mind behind it. The cold dead waters reflecting the very ice that was flowing through his veins. He uttered only a few words "I need a drink"

He exited into the Captain's Cabin. The Captain turned to Selena. "Known that kid ever since he was a wee lad. I've seen that look more times then I can count. It was the same look he had when he ran the Jagdamme during the war. Many horrible things were done during that time. Not the least done by him. I think he's felt like the whole world is on his shoulders even if he isnt King, he still feels responsible for all that has happened. Talk to him. Doubt I'd do much good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 am

It had been over much too fast for her to react other than giving that vital and important warning, before her phone started lighting up with messages that needed replying. As Adam handled all the things, Selena was stuck on other things.

Selena was quite busy with such things, texting someone about the swords new location and getting odd questions in return about decor and swords put on walls. Were they cool or tacky? It was quite an important subject, taking up much of her attention and time as she attempted to explain that no he couldn't keep the sword just because it looked cool on his wall. She could find him a different sword and why in the hell had he put it on his wall in the first place? When had he had time!?

It was an important artifact! Besides she could find him cooler looking ones later.

As a man was murdered in cold blood, Selena turned her whole body around to avoid seeing the blood while still texting. She looked up after a few moments, having decided her messages had gotten through enough that she didn't need to call and then blinked. Something important had happened while she had been distracted. Adam was gone and she should follow... Stuffing the phone into her wet suit, she nodded. "I'll go make sure he's not about to blow us all up then."

Moving to the door, she knocked once before entering. "Adam? It's Selena."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:40 am

"Yeah, come in." Adam said as he worked his way around the room looking for a bottle of liquor to no avail. What kind of self respecting sailor doesn't keep something around for such occasions?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:28 am

"Are you going to blow the ship up? Should I call in rescue? Again?" Selena opened the door and peeked inside, looking at the man who was rifling through the ship looking for alcoholic drinks obviously. Obviously the man running this ship was some sort of straight edge.

Poor Adam. Selena stepped in fully after realizing the man seemed somewhat calm and then dusted her wet suit off as if it had gotten dirty. "What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm

"No, it's fine." Adam said with a wave of his hand as he sat in the Captain's seat... which was a bit taboo considering he was technically just a passenger of this voyage. He pressed his face into his hands and rubbed thoughtfully. He looked at Selena his eyes seemed somewhat moist and blood shot as if he had been crying. He then asks "Do you think I'm going to hell when I die?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Selena watched as Adam moved to the Captains seat, trying not to sigh as she headed for a nearby counter, pushing aside some of the Captain's items before hopping up there and sitting. It was close enough and she didn't give a shit about the Captain's wishes right now. Watching Adam more, she noted his eyes and forstalled her immediate response to his question. That... was....

Sighing, Selena rubbed her forehead. "...Do you want a serious answer or a smart ass one? Serious one I guess if you are asking me..."

"I don't know. I don't know the criteria for that. I'd say its possible, very possible, for both of us. Probably more actually..." Thinking about their company and the people in it, the others around them... Selena gave a smirk and then shrugged. "If you are headed to hell, you'll get a lot of company. Maybe we can form our own corporation in there, a better one? I suppose the ruler of hell needs a good second in command. I won't settle for being some tortured soul if I am stuck doing that..."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 pm

He laughed. It started slow but got progressively louder until it stopped just short of being manic. He tossed his head back and shook his head.

"Not sure what sort of response I was expecting but I know that wasn't it." He grinned warmly at her. "Build a better company huh? Think such a thing is even possible? I suppose though that saying it isn't would be hubris."

Adam nodded knowingly. "There is a ritual amongst my family that right before a king dies that is said to bring forth all sin within the empire into the King so that no other can be damned for following him. My father once told me that to accept the role of king is to sacrifice your very soul to ensure the prosperity of your people. In this way we justify some of the worst crimes imaginable and make ourselves into a living effigy."

He let that sink in but quickly responded with, "This is just superstition though. The ritual is more symbolic then anything else and as far as I know no other families did this. The question is though, to what extent am I merely deluding myself in to thinking the lives I've taken and ruined were worth the prosperity of our people. I can say i've never done it for personal gain but cannot help but wonder if it is all worth it in the end."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Selena stared at her nails as Adam got control of himself, an amused smirk still gracing her lips while she apparently checked them for flaws. "Of course it is. Barring me, nothing else in this world is perfect. I can think of ten improvements off the top of my head that I'd love to implement once settled in hell."

Listening with disbelief though as Adam continued, the quincy woman just shook her head. Sacrificing your soul to save your followers...?

"You know, I'm starting to think we are the most fucked up of the spiritual races at this point. All these weird fucked up rituals that make no sense. We're better off being like the fullbringers or hi-specs and just popping up here and there." How was she supposed to respond to something like that, other than to scoff and roll her eyes. Spirits save her from the arrogance of those with too much time to think and too much guilt. "Less Kings, less war and murder. Less worry for all of us. Besides, isn't that arrogant as hell? You are taking responsibility for all these people who chose of their own damn will. I'll make my own choices and live my own life, thanks. I don't need someone taking responsibility for me."

"Do you think that really matters to those people who you killed? Or the ones they left behind? If you think you did the right thing, you can bet your ass the ones you killed were thinking that too Adam." He knew that, she bet. But it bore repeating at least. "...I don't know. Is it worth it to you? You don't seem happy."

Though it'd take a much more fucked up person to be happy over what he'd done... Everyone had bad days. Not that Selena was willing to let anyone off for those though, unless she loved them.

When did this become talking it out bonding time? Uuugh.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:25 pm

"It also means less protection, less safety. I suppose decentralization is an option but our shared lineage will always draw us together and someone will take control. A tiger cannot change its stripes and we are nothing if not tigers. It is no matter though, the Wandenreich will continue one way or the other. We hold sovereignty over the shadows and we can not expect that the world will be kind to us so we make it bend around us in what ways we can. In that way we become something more then an individual. We live for our people and to that end I'd walk into the fires of hell willingly. Is it arrogant? I suppose it is but like everyone else who was under me, I made my choice long ago. King or no king. My happiness was never a consideration of mine." Adam said perking up a bit.

He stood up and walked to the door opening it and allowing the light to pour in. He looked at Selena and smiled but a deep sadness lied with in of a man who's childhood had been robbed, of the blood of many that he had spilled in the name of righteousness but beyond even the sadness was the resolve a man who would shoulder the entire world for the people that he loved so dearly.

"The traitor in our midst was a moron. Someone who is familiar with who we are would never have put forth such a paltry force. To narrow down the choices even more no one knew about this trip save for those who are here and the recruiter I used and the recruiter isn't a Quincy. Care to take a guess who it could have been?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:46 am

"I think you think too much of quincies. We are what we were raised to be... And what we save in trouble from outside forces, we add on in our own stupid ones." Like wars for succession over something that mattered as little as a Kingship did, Selena thought to herself. Whether the Wandenreich would last forever as he expected though, she wasn't so sure. She just sighed, wondering why the former King couldn't just be happy and find something like that. It would have probably made his life a bit better.

"...I would assume first the Captain. Then, one of the scientists. Work my way down." As for traitors... Selena thought about it for a moment, but hadn't personally met anyone else yet for more than a moment. She hadn't had time to get accustomed to them, and so patted Adam's shoulder in what she assumed was comforting for his upsetness. Besides there was something eating at her.

"So if you were the type to suddenly develop a love of putting antique, mystical and important swords on walls, what kinds of swords would tempt you away from using such an artifact in such a dismal way?" Selena paused, blinking at how that sounded before she continued in her entirely serious and deadpan voice. "Unrelated to the fact that the magical sword we dove under the ocean for has mysteriously gone missing in a broom closet, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:13 pm

"Maybe I do think too highly of our people but can you really blame me? It seems to me that no ruler can truly be considered great if they do not at least possess some manner of pride in their people. That does tend to lead to messy affairs at times but it isn't anything that a little knowledge and humility can't solve. We cannot afford to be idle but we can't afford to be quick to move either. It is a balancing act of sorts." Adam said first then beginning again with

"A logical deduction but the Captain and I have been acquaintance for quite some time and I've worked with these scientists on a few occasions of more importance then a mere artifact. The mercenaries in question also didn't recognize us as Quincys and that basically means they could have only been told by a non-Quincy. This leaves us one person... the recruiter. The only question that remains now is what to do about it." Adam thought as he walked on to the deck of the ship and stared out at the ocean. Maybe he could get the band back together with Kostya. It was grim work but something seemed as if it was lying beneath all of this. He then turned to Selena and smiled but seemed confused.

"Are you trying to ask me what about the sword in general is what makes it different from any other kind of 'magic' sword?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:10 pm

"Yeah but they better know their people's flaws too and if pride's one of them, be more careful." Like she was one to talk but Selena just fluffed her hair back up as she followed Adam around. Wasn't like there was anything else for her to do. Quincies were arrogant, that was how it seemed to her though most of the ones who were so were purebloods like her with long lineages.

"Well then, you know what to do then. Traitor's aren't tolerated, and if you don't, I will send someone... My life's been threatened enough lately, thanks, not even including this escapade." Her voice hard and deadly, she'd been threatened enough lately to not want revenge for someone having attempted to kill her again.

Selena stared in awe, had the man not heard a damn thing she'd said? How confused could one be to ask that..."No. No I didn't ask anything like that. I asked what kinds of swords make better decorations than the one you freaking left down below and I sent to a secured location. The person I sent in to secure it, in case of the worst case scenario, decided they liked it as a freaking decoration and now I need to tempt them with something else."

"You told me it was important so the moment pirates wanted that, I sent it to the safest place I know." Rolling her eyes at the folly of arrogant assholes, which most people were to Selena, she raised her hands up as she gave up.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:12 pm

"Oh? Anything you need me to take care of?" Adam asked in regards to her being threatened.

"In any event I'll have a talk with Kostya. What comes next is more his specialty. We know who it is but not why"

Now finally getting what she said he could scarcely believe it. His eye twitched slightly involuntarily and through seemingly gritted teeth he says "How about a short drop and a sudden stop?"

Adam wondered why it was so hard to keep discipline. This shit never happened to his father. Then again there was a civil war on his father's watch so that was probably enough
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:53 pm

"Just family squabbles. It's been handled, but I gotta say I'm definitely not in the mood for any others anytime soon." Selena liked her life as boring as possible, which was just about impossible for her considering her position and work. She shrugged, but was definitely in agreement with Adam on handing things over to Kostya... "I'll probably look in on the reports then, once he has information. Pure curiosity, but it'd be good to memorize another enemy."

Finally the man noticed though and Selena found herself annoyed with the former king once again.

"...You have no authority now but that which is unofficial. I was doing this job as a courtesy to show I still respect you. However a dangerous artifact falling into the wrong hands was something I felt, as a Sternritter, was inexcusable and took precautions against it happening." Selena's voice lost almost all of its emotion, becoming as frigid as ice. Staring at Adam with disdain now, whatever else she was thinking was hidden under layers once again. "Bullets can kill us just as well as spiritual powers, as could drowning or any number of mortal shit. I am not letting something loose if there's a chance we could have died and left it to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Drink   Into the Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Drink
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: