(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Hard Day's Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:43 pm

She looked at the entrance, glancing only briefly at the other before nodding and passing through. She was immediately struck with the pleasant humidity. Ahh. She could already tell this was going to be nice. "Hmm... It's so quiet in here." She grumped slightly, before heading in further, reaching the water.

She sighed and sat at the edge, lifting a foot to dip a toe in the water.. Well... It was VERY nice. She slipped into the water and shuddered slightly, sinking immediately. "Ah.. So nice..." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Once Alison had head off into the women's bath Saaya moved on to the men's. It...didn't look like anyone was using it now. That was good~ He didn't mind if there were other people, it was common here, but it was nice to have a bath alone once in awhile.

Relaxing~

The water felt so nice when he settled into it. A nice, warm bath...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Alison continued resting in the bath. It was so soothing and soon she'd slipped into her own little world of thought, reflecting on the day's events, her mind wandering as the heat soothed her. She sighed, floating a bit in the water. Eventually, her eyes opened and she came a bit back to reality, finding she was getting bored.

She gently swam over to the dividing wall, looking it over, trying to see how thick it was, or if it went all the way to the ceiling. She gently knocked on it. If he was over there, maybe he'd hear?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:12 am

One-hundred percent relaxed... Aa~ The temperature of the water was perfect, he could feel all of his muscles relaxing after such a long day. It was so relaxing it was almost hard not to want to nap, but this was a public bath, and he would rather not fall asleep in such a state.

Hn?

"Something up?" He asked, hearing the knock and expecting it to be Alison, probably...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Alison was a little nervous at first when there wasn't an immediate response but when she finally heard his voice she sighed in relief. She'd been a little worried that there'd be somebody else over there who would have responded. That would certainly have been awkward.

She turned and slumped against the wall, using it as a nice back support and relaxing again. "Mm. No, nothing's up... I'm just bored..." She admitted. "These pools are relaxing, but it'd be nice to bring a friend in with you, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:25 am

"There are mixed baths in some places, though most tend to be comfortable with it separated like this." He answered; "The ones here are meant for relaxing, for the most part...if there are others it can be a good place to socialize, but I can see how it can be boring if you're alone..."

Alison seemed like the social type, plus she had said she was a reporter...so she talked with a lot of people. That was a job that someone should probably have a social personality for...

"Well~ You can talk with me, I can hear you just fine and I'm alone in the baths as well!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:08 am

She nodded, as if he could see that, listening intently as he described various places. Hm. Sounded like about what she had figured. There must be some places that went co-ed after all.

"Mmm. I don't mind being alone. Just seems odd not to talk when there's someone a few feet away to talk to." She said with a smile and a nervous little laugh.

"So... Tell me... Any girls in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

"Truue~ Well, you can talk to me no problem; I'm fine with talking." It was relaxing being in the baths and all, but a nice conversation made it better!

He was smiling, though not that Alison could see...though perhaps she could tell by his tone... Hm...

Eh?

"Ah, no." He answered; "I have friends and acquaintances, though a romance life? Nope!" There'd been a few one nighters, but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 pm

She smiled. It was a silly thing to smile at, but she was alone here, so she could afford herself that much. It was good they could both relax and chat like this. His tone made her giggle though.

"Hmm.." She leaned up against the wall, not sure if her face was red from the heat or blushing. "It sounds like there's some interesting stories there... You must have had some lovers though... I know you pluses age slowly. You've been around too long to be a virgin." And he was too cute but she wasn't saying that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

"Hn? Of course, there's been a few one night stands and all in my life." The answer came out easy, it wasn't like it was anything bad; he'd been alive for centuries so of course.

There weren't too many, but enough to call him experienced...

"I don't know about interesting stories though, aha~" Really they'd all just been short hook-ups; nothing serious or anything.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:34 pm

God, she wanted to know more... But even she knew that to ask more would be desperate... Equally desperate to trying to get him to ask about her... Still, it made her happy that he'd had his brief encounters... Not that... nevermind, shut up internal thoughts!

"I have a few" she lied. Or at least she figured it was a lie. They didn't seem that interesting from her own perspective anyway. Mostly miserable and/or pathetic. "Well... They were probably interesting for someone anyway." She gave a forced chuckle to try and laugh at herself there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:48 pm

"Oh~?" He rose a brow, not that Alison could see thanks to the wall. "I suppose your right.. They probably were? I can't answer that with certainty... If they were I hope there was no immense sadness when we had to part..."

It was always understood they would be one night flings...

Fuuu....
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:53 pm

"Huh?" She perked up a little, furrowing her brow.. What did he... Oh.. She sighed, placing her palm over her face and trying to stifle laughter, at least enough that he might not hear it through the wall. "N.. No! I mean I have a few stories that were probably interesting to someone." She said, finally unable to hold the laughs.

"Aww, did I make you worried you'd broken some girl's heart?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:40 pm

"The fact they were all one-night stands were known when it came down to it, though perhaps I worried a little~?"

There was nothing really that could be done though, if he ever went back to visit those places perhaps he could apologize if anything was noticed?

Fuuu...

Alison was laughing though, finding amusement in those stories she mentioned? Or had it been due to his worries of possibly causing heartbreak? Aa...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:02 pm

She giggled again, still finding amusement at his sincere concern over his past lovers. Or flings or whatever he would prefer they go by. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. I just don't know if I've ever heard of a womanizer with such a conscience about it before. It's nice." She said with another brief giggle.

"I've had my share of one night stands... Most of the people I was with... didn't give me the courtesy to let me know it was going to be one before hand, though..." She said with a slight pout she hoped wasn't too apparent in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:38 pm

"It's alright, aha... I suppose it is odd..." He answered, giving a light laugh himself; "I never even intended to become a supposed 'womanizer'...but I suppose I can be considered one due to the encounters I've had...hn...

Still though, I never want to hurt those I encounter...so it's always understood nothing can come about those nights...though for all I know someone could still be sad, it's worrisome to think about..."

Alison's following words caused a frown, so her one night stands never even informed her she would be one... That was cruel...

"That's cruel, not polite in the slightest...hn..." He replied; "I'm sorry that's happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:52 pm

She snickered again. He was an odd little gentleman, it seemed. She shifted, getting tired of the position she'd been sitting in and shifting to a new one. "You seem so innocent. I'm surprised you've got such a... erm... career." She said the word as if it was inherently gross. She was enjoying not being the one on the awkward side of the conversation for once.

"Ehh, it's okay. It's my own fault. I look for love where it isn't there and make hasty decisions in search of it. Not like I regret the experiences. They were certainly fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:45 pm

"Fuuu~ A career? I don't think my encounters are that high in number, it's certainly nothing I've made a habit out of doing." This time he gave a light laugh, no offense in his tone as he answered Alison.

He seemed innocent? Well, that was somewhat of a compliment, he felt. He was happy he was the way he was, after all~!

As she began to speak in response to her own adventures, his smile softened some; "Aa,at least they were fun then!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:41 am

"They were... They were." she said, reminiscing briefly. She shifted her Yukata a little, getting accustomed to the heat and loosening it a little. She giggled a little. Hm, now she was curious how high his number actually RAN? She thought of biting her tongue, but this time it really WAS innocent curiosity.

"Oh? How high DO your numbers run? C'mon. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." She said, in a voice she hoped would tantalize the truth from him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:01 pm

How high his numbers ran?

"Aaa~ I wouldn't say high really... In the double digits perhaps, but compared to how long I've been around that's not exactly a big number." Double digits compared to his probable age, which was over three-hundred...well...

With how age worked here, he was still young, but still...those numbers in comparison...

It wasn't exactly a big secret to him, so he felt fine talking about it!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:55 am

She was about to make a comment about double digits of any kind being unusually high, before he reminded her of the age factor. Hrm, yeah. "I forgot that pluses live for hundreds of years without aging." An odd thing to say considering she was supposed to be a plus. But she was far too relaxed to think about it.

"Hm... double digits though... That's a big variable... Could be 10... Could be 99..." She chuckled. "Now I need to figure out if your career history is erm.. lengthier than mine." She said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:40 am

"It's definitely not ninety-nine, lower..." That he knew, he hadn't had that many one night stands... "More than ten, a lot less than ninety-nine."

She wanted to compare numbers? It was a little bit amusing.

He'd thought nothing of her comment about aging plus souls, too relaxed himself to really take any notice of it.

"Hn...Perhaps nearing the thirty range? I'm not sure if it's thirty yet... I know for sure it's not over that..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:40 pm

She giggled. Well less than 99 and more than 10 did, basically, comprise anything in double digits. Still, she shouldn't be a little shit and point that out. Just let him answer. She waited patiently though when he responded, she suddenly coughed, surprised at the number.

"N...Nearing thirty?! Jesus... I thought I was pretty active. I'm at 18. How do you not know the number?!" She asked out of genuine shock. For a moment she thought about the age disparity. He could be hundreds of years old... Meanwhile, she'd... only been around for a few years.. Which suddenly made more than half of his number feel like... kind of a lot. She blushed before deciding to just go ahead back to thinking his number was unusually high. "Almost thirty. Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:55 pm

"Aaa, well considering I'm over three-hundred nearing thirty isn't really much." He answered, almost wanting to laugh at Alison's obvious surprise, though he held it in; the smile on his face couldn't be seen by her at least thanks to the wall. Though... "Fuuu~ Aren't I almost four-hundred though? Aaa...I'm losing count..."

Once one passed one-hundred...it was rather hard to keep count, especially since calendars were rather limited...

He didn't even know when his birthday was... Eeeh...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:04 am

"You're three hundred?!" She asked in shock. She knew it was in the hundreds. It wasn't so much the shock of his age as the confirmation of her concerns about their compared sex lives that shocked her. "Hahhh... You're almost FOUR hundred?! Jeeez..." She sunk a little, glad he couldn't see her or how flustered she'd become.

"I'm fricking... 25... If..." She paused, finally remembering she was supposed to be a plus. "By the time I'm 400, at this rate, my number would probably be like.... H-holy shit. Like a thousand? Naomi, I can't sleep with a thousand people, that's insane!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hard Day's Work
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next