(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fresh Ingredients

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:26 am

"Well... this is odd!" Bart exclaimed as he put his hands on his hips and looked around him. For as far as his eyes could see, there was an endless expanse of sand, sand, and even more sand. The curious thing however, was the fact that it didn't really seem all that... hot. He looked up towards where a sun would normally be seen, only to have a very large and beautiful moon looking right back at him.

"Ah, well that explains it then, doesn't it?" He chuckled to himself. "Can't very well have a hot desert... thing without a big ol' sun to heat it all up, now can you?" He turned around a few times to try and get a better look at his surroundings, but every direction just seemed like the same large, sandy area to him. "Alright then... Um, where should I go now? Also, where am I?" Bart scratched his chin briefly as he tried to recall what could have brought him to this unique little place.

But try as he might, nothing could come to mind. But that wasn't to stop ol' Bart! He stretched his arms and legs out a bit before deciding a direction to start walking in. "Hmmm, now this looks like a good place to start! I'm sure all I'll need to to do is just start walking, and sure enough I'll bump into someone or something that can help me out!" He smiled brightly and set off, humming a jaunty tune as he made his way... somewhere.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:44 am

"That's unusual." What was a perfectly normal soul just doing wandering about the desert? Saraiyu sat atop a dune, a pair of opera glasses set in front of her rather dark and impenetrable sunglasses and allowing her to see a rather perky looking soul wandering around.

Had it been tossed here by a hollow hoping to send it into ultimate despair? Had he been brought here for other nefarious reasons? Had it just magically ended up in the desert by some means she couldn't think of?

Sarai lowered the glasses and grinned the grin of an amused predator, pleased with a new thing to keep her occupied really. A mystery to solve~

She stood up as her heavily embroidered vestlike robe fluttered in a breeze, her heavy curls and clothes dumping sand from her as she adjusted that black sunhat that rounded out her perfectly good disguise.

No one would even know it was the Corona with her sunglasses and sunhat on! Even with her tattoo showing around her navel, even with her distinctive hair and...stature. And the countless bells that hung on her clothing and from the chains running through her nose and lip...

No one!

Seriously though, this man was really happy for being stuck in a monster filled desert and after following him sneakily for several moments Sarai felt that if any hollow was trying to fill him with delicious despair they definitely were not going to get such from him.

With a soft jingle she decided to give up and approach the man in a calm and perfectly reasonable way by hopping clear over his head and landing in front of him amidst bell jingles. She lifted the opera glasses up again to peer more closely at the man in confusion, despite the now much shorter range between them. "Do you know where you are, human?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:32 am

“Well now, this desert certainly has a lot of sand and… not much of anything else!” Bart laughed as he continued trudging through his sandy surroundings. “But then I suppose that’s quite fitting for one, isn’t it?” He didn’t know how long he had been walking around in his new surroundings, the seemingly unmoving moon in the sky not offering any indication of the passing of time, but he still kept soldiering on ahead.

Or he was, until a sudden shadow appeared over his head and landed in front of him. Bart quickly stopped in his tracks as the new, curiously dressed figure of Saraiyu made her presence known to him, following up her appearance with a most curious question. Well I see all the bells, but where are the whistles? Bart thought playfully as he looked at the uniquely dressed newcomer in front of him. Compared to his own slightly oversized, ragged clothes, she certainly was a sight to behold!

“Why hello there! You know, I don’t actually have a clue as to where I currently am, but as luck would have it I was trying to find someone who could tell me just that!” Bart exclaimed, smiling warmly up at the Corona as he extended his hand to shake. “The name’s Bartholomew J. Mason, pleasure to meet you, Miss…”

Hmm, I wonder why she called me human, though. Maybe she’s just being playful! It’ll certainly be a nice change from all of this sand everywhere, that’s for sure!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 pm

"Well then! Hello, you are in Hueco Mundo the home of monsters~" Saraiyu wasn't used to someone just answering so truthfully, with no regard to really who or what she could be. He just said hello... He had no clue and smiling because...she was here? What?

The man wasn't wary at all and she found herself chuckling as she took his hand without realizing it, giving it a firm but yet still soft (for her) shake. There was no survival instinct in this one! How funny he'd ended up here, where survival instincts and killing were quite important~

Such a mouthful of a name! She grinned and pulled her hand back to floof the hair over her shoulder with a careless fling. "Saraiyu. My name is Saraiyu, Bartholomew J. Mason. Now what are you doing out here? How did you even get here?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:38 pm

"The home of monsters, eh? Hmm... Sounds quite interesting indeed, then!" Bart chuckled, beaming up at Saraiyu. "Can't say that I've ever been to a monster home before, so this is definitely a unique experience!" But it seems awfully empty for a monster home too... Perhaps they're all asleep right now! It does seem to be night, so that would make a lot of sense! Seeing Saraiyu smiling only made Bart's smile even warmer, and he gladly shook her hand.

"Well it's fantastic to meet you, Miss Saraiyu! You know, I would love to be able your questions, but to tell you the truth, I haven't the foggiest idea!" He shrugged apologetically at the curious but friendly woman and put his hands on his hips as he gave the surrounding desert another look-around.

"It almost feels like I just blinked, and found myself here in this... Hueco Mundo, as you said? Fantastic name, by the way!" he said brightly. He scratched his head for a moment as he looked up at Saraiyu with a slight embarrassed smile on his face. "I wish I could tell you, Miss Saraiyu, but it seems like my memory might be a little foggy at the moment. My apologies."

He brought his hand to his chin and began thinking hard. "I believe the last thing that I can remember was walking around in Japan... And then... Hmm, nothing after that, really." He shrugged again and looked back up at Saraiyu. "Say, do you live around here Miss Saraiyu? Or do you perhaps like long desert walks in the moonlight as well?" He asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 pm

"Interesting's one word for it." What the hell was with this soul?! Sarai laughed more, amused as all hell at this little man. Look at him just wandering around with his soul chain hanging out and smiling up a storm! Monsters didn't even faze him...

"Well well well! A mystery all around. I think I have some answers for you, but you won't like em one bit you see." Shaking her head slowly, it was apparent he hadn't been dead before this from his words. Look at him scratching his head like a dork who had no idea~ "I didn't name it, but thanks. Sometimes that happens with people in your situation, the memory fogs right up to keep the trauma down."

"You could say that I live here. I am a Queen of Monsters, these are part of my lands. Long moonlit walks are some of my favorites though. It's always just like this, so you can just do it whenever too." He knew nothing about this place, maybe she should tell him a bit more. Her hand went up to her bells after the hair floofing, jingling them as she twiddled with the chain.

"So the question is! Do you want to stay out in these sands or not? I can leave you here if you'd prefer or take you somewhere a bit nicer, but all up to you." Dropping the ball on the man that he was dead out here was kind of rude she had learned! Elly had taught her such manners, she wanted to make her daughter proud and thus was attempting to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:03 am

She was laughing too! That's fantastic! Bart was positively ecstatic at meeting such a friendly individual out here in... whatever a Hueco Mundo was! "Well I'm certainly glad that you were the first person I got to meet here then, Miss Saraiyu! I'm glad such a spirited person like yourself lives here, it made walking around in the desert just that much more rewarding!" He grinned happily and nodded at the bell-toting woman in front of him.

Hmm, answers I wouldn't like? Keeping trauma down? That does sounds quite a bit troublesome... But answers are still better than no answers! As fun as ending up here has been, it would be quite nice to at least get my bearings straight. Then I might be able to figure out what to do next!

"Oh goodness, I didn't know that I had ran into a Queen out here!" Bart did a quick bow, his arm right arm crossed against his chest as he had seen so many people do before in movies and such. "My apologies Miss Saraiyu, it's been quite a while since I'd been in a country with a Queen at the head of it!" Whichever this country this is! He quickly looked back up at her, and amused smile plastered on his face.

"Well, if a Queen offers you somewhere nicer, I'd be hard pressed to reject such an offer, after all." He nodded happily at the Corona as she jingled the bells in her hair. "So if it's not too much trouble for you, I'd love to join you at whichever place you'd like to take me! After all, I can always come back here and walk around lost some other time, right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:22 am

Oh? Spirited person? He was happy to meet her? Saraiyu felt a bit smug at such words, sensing from this man that he was entirely just sincere. Bartholomew J. Mason was far too smiley and happy to be acting and after a few millenia you got a bit of a taste of how people and monsters were. She made wandering a desert rewarding...

Such nice compliments especially made so sincerely. Sarai preened lightly as her hand left her nose chain, a hand running though her hair and twirling one large curl of the inhumanly teal colored locks. "It is nice to see such a kind and happy young human at least, so I can't say I am unhappy by this meeting either. It is in fact rewarding~"

As he bowed, she chortled and somehow against all odds was even more amused at such gallantry. "You can call me Sarai if you wish, this isn't exactly a country though. There is a lot to explain to you it seems so I shall take you to my home. No need for you to get eaten, when you are such a sweet dear."

He was a precious lil one and she smiled quite warmly, her eyes, normally filled with cunning or pure wariness, were happy and pleased. "You can get a nice bath while I let you in on some important things you should know now that you are here. I like guests and sharing, it isn't a trouble and I can definitely return you to this spot as soon as you wish Bartholomew J. Mason."

While one hand fiddled with her hair, the other lifted her sunhat from her head and she gave a dramatic bow as a tear in the fabric of space opened up. The gaping maw held an inky black and purple void that she then stepped into while forming a platform instinctively. "This way~"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:00 am

“Well, I strive to look at everything in the best way possible, so meeting you here is definitely something to be happy about!” Bart said grinning widely. And how could he not? Sure, he had suddenly found himself in the middle of a strange desert without knowing how, but there was an incredibly nice Queen here to meet him and get a smile out of. What wasn’t there to smile about?

Oh, she also goes by Sarai as well? Well it’s certainly a bit shorter! But if that’s what she’d want to be called, then I don’t have a problem with that at all!

Bart nodded happily at her as he placed his hands in his pockets. “Very well then, Miss Sarai! I’d very much like to know a little more about what exactly I’m doing here, so I’d be glad to join you in your home. Thank you very much!” He chuckled brightly as he smiled at the very inviting Corona. “And a bath sounds wonderful! I can’t remember the last time that I took an actual bath. It’s mostly been showers for years for me!” Wow, her hospitality is enormous! I’ll definitely have to figure out what she likes to eat so that I can repay her for all the kindness that she’s shown me today!

“Oh yes, and I’d rather not be eaten too!” he said with a laugh. This Queen Sarai lady sure did seem to have a great sense of humor! “I’m much more on the ‘cooking for other people so they can eat’ side of things myself! Oh! And you can just call me ‘Bart’ if you wish, Miss Sarai-“

Bart’s immediate train of thought was cut short as he saw the nice new lady perform some sort of… magic trick! Out of nowhere some big purple… door things just appeared! “Wow! I didn’t know you were a magician queen! Fantastic!” He smiled even wider as he followed closely behind Sarai, stepping onto her platform as he looked around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:21 am

"Finally someone happy to see me show up out of nowhere. If I got more greetings like this I'd be happier." Laughing at the happiness that was apparent in the man's voice, the Corona was beginning to wonder about this soul's sanity. Insane souls were amazingly fun~

"Miss is a little weird. Just Sarai if you will? I'm not really the miss type, and also you are quite welcome. I really do love guests even if no one else seems to think so." That part was muttered to the air as he joined her inside the portal thing. Horror replaced her grump almost immediately as she turned to stare. Just...showers... only those for years? Monstrous! "Just showers? You poor dear! You can bathe as long as you like. Just relax and enjoy it. How did you end up bath deprived?"

What kinds of stories this human must have... His response was one for the record books though as the platform that was moving halted just a moment in her shock. Was he joking about...? About being eaten?

"An optimist. A freaking optimist in the desert." Saraiyu scoffed, shaking her head and causing curls to bounce from side to side as the platform carried them through the space between realms. "I found something much more interesting and rare than silly old monsters... Besides, I'm the monster queen, we get all sorts of neat tricks, Bart."

A crazy as hell optimist with no fear. He just followed her into the gaping maw of a garganta and thought it was awesome.

The portal opened into a large steaming room and she waved him ahead first. The humidity and heat were quite a bit higher than that of the chillier desert, though visibility for the moment was quite short. Only a few feet ahead in either direction was visible, though they were on some sort of red rug that seemed unaffected. The sounds of splashing could be heard though and that of water dripping.

Apparently the baths were somewhere nearby?
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:19 am

"Well how could I not be happy at meeting such a kind person in the middle of the desert? It's not everyday someone jumps over your head and then invites you back to their home, after all!" Bart laughed brightly. Which is a shame, because more days would probably be super interesting if that would happen more! Ah, but yes, now was time to answer the apparently very important questions about baths.

"Well, hmm... I believe my last bath was... 13 years ago maybe? Back when I was still living in England. But when I started moving around to my other homes it was really only showers! The ones with the small water closet and the spigot above your head and everything. But they were quite warm as well!  Especially in Switzerland, mind you. Sometimes those days would get incredibly cold!" He chuckled merrily as Sarai did her fantastic monster queen magic, and suddenly Bart found himself in a very steamy and warm looking room.

Bart's eyes shined excitedly as he looked behind him, the desert he was just in seconds ago almost like a memory compared to his new surroundings. There was so much humidity and wetness around it was almost like he was underwater or something. The smile on Bart's face just kept growing and growing.

"You weren't kidding about neat tricks, Sarai! Being able to do something like that must surely come in handy when living in a big desert, I bet!" He nodded sagely as he chuckled again to himself. He still wasn't exactly sure what this place all was, but it sure was interesting!

"Not to mention that this bath is enormous! I think it might even be bigger than my relative's apartment in Japan already! You really do take your bath time seriously, don't you?" It'd be hard not to with a bathing area this big. Although Bart realized that it would make sense, sand does tend to get in a lot of places, so bathing would be really important!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 am

"You know you are right. I don't get invitations like those very often either... I think I'd be happier if I did." Chortling, Saraiyu stopped wondering how a human like this existed and accepted his presence as a gift for now. Bart was a sweet treasure~

Horror was hard to stamp down but Sarai did so, even as she shuddered and rubbed her arms. She still headed into the steam that was quickly lifting and allowing the man a few more glimpses of the impossibly large room. His smile was most welcome and appreciated, her baths deserved all the adoring reactions she could get! "Of course, it comes in so much use when I want to visit things other than this desert as well. Like your world, the world of humans. I find arcades there, they are fun."

Waving an arm out as they reached the obvious area to change and get in, she bowed formally before a few thralls moved from places unknown to gather items for the man's bath. "Please enjoy yourself. Once you are more relaxed I can explain some things about your current predicament. I have learned some tact, my daughter would be proud..."

Towels, soaps for washing hair and body... All sorts of nice items.

"Well yes, I am a mermaid. Baths and water are of utmost of importance, hmph. You humans don't understand the magic a good hot bath does on your body!" A hand went through her thick hair, floofing it back over her shoulder as she gave the man a teasing annoyed reaction at his lack of knowledge. How could he know? She made no move to leave the area though, still standing there and waiting for Bart to get undressed.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:29 am

There was Miss Saraiyu again with the “Human World” thing. Bart chalked it up to a charming little idiosyncrasy and chuckled warmly as she mentioned the various uses for her giant purple vortex door thing they had used. “Well then, they sound quite useful indeed! As wonderful as your desert seems, I’m glad to hear that you still have so many more places that you can visit! But you know, I think I remember arcades as well! Never really got to visit one fully, however. I had only recently moved back into a city these past few months, so it looks like I still have to try one of those out!”

He smiled brightly at Sarai as they made their way over to a more furnished looking area of the baths, and was even slightly surprised as several new people made their appearance known from seemingly nowhere! “Oh hello there! It’s a pleasure to meet all of you as well!” Bart said brightly, smiling at the thralls.

Oh that’s right, Miss Saraiyu did say that she was a queen, and queens usually have helpers around the castle or house or whatever, so these people must be them! Bart nodded as he rationalized the situation to himself. It was only natural for a queen to have people to help her, right? But then there were so many different soaps and towels and things… Bart didn’t even know that someone needed this many soaps when getting clean! The single bar of soap always worked for him, after all.

“Oh, you have a daughter, Sarai? Fantastic! I didn’t know that you were a mother as well!” That could only mean that there were even more people to meet here! “And I’d say that you were already quite tactful, so I’m sure that your daughter would be proud of you indeed!” He chuckled happily. And she’s a mermaid? I thought those only existed in fairy tales! You’re having quite the productive day indeed, Barty!

“I must say, it’s not many days I meet a Mother Mermaid Monster Magician Queen, and not just because it’s a mouthful to say!” He grinned wider and nodded at the oh-so-friendly new person that he had met today before looking back around the baths. “Well then, if you’d please point me towards the changing room, I’d be glad to meet you in the bath and discuss everything, Sarai!”
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:58 pm

"Visiting those might be a problem, little lost one." Sarai's voice was filled with regret for the poor soul, still obliviously optimistically-ing his way through afterlife. She was pleased with the desert being to his taste but really it was becoming painfully obvious this would be a bit hard to swallow when she broke it to him he was dead.

The thralls for their part looked at Sarai before nodding in some sort of greeting, a command given to them mentally to do so. No need to just toss all sorts of her powers at him at once... Was he confused about the soaps though, a more important thing to ponder. Could he read the labels?

"Adopted, but yes. My only daughter, even if I tend to be some sort of weird mother figure to others." Her teal eyes rolled at that thought, moving aside the extra bottles to help with the confusion. Just the bare essentials, a sponge and shampoo and body wash. "Here... I thank you, I hope she is. She's been so busy lately, leaving me all alone. Young love at its finest~ That and work has her has left me bereft of company."

Now that was a serious lie, her tone teasing almost at this point. She had all the company she could want and more really...

"Ohoho, I could add to those titles. Best just stick with my name for now Bart." Sarai waved off the titled with a flick of her wrist, an amused smirk forming at the thought. Mother Mermaid Monster Magician Queen... She looked around as he did and shrugged with a soft jingle before turning around. Her thralls had vanished into thin air it seemed...

"There really isn't any changing rooms. Why would I need them? This is my home and room you know." She pointed this out while keeping turned, assuming he would want some privacy. A piiity. It probably meant she couldn't get in the bath either...

Saaad. She liked sharing baths.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Little lost one? Hmm, I suppose I was quite lost in the desert for a while… Not a bad nickname then, in that case! Not to mention it probably would be kinda difficult to go to an arcade here in the middle of the desert, unless there was a city nearby. Bart nodded to himself, it seemed to make sense. He wasn’t sure why she seemed so sad about it though. Perhaps she really liked them, but there weren’t any ones close?

“Oh, an adoptive mother at that? That’s even more fantastic then!” he exclaimed, smiling even brighter at Sarai. “You really are a nice person if you adopt someone into your own home like that! I’m glad I got to meet you, Sarai!” She was almost too good of a person to be true. Not that Bart would ever believe that someone could be too much good. “And while it’s a shame that your daughter has been busy, I’m more than happy to keep you company in the meantime!”

She was one of the nicest people that he’d ever met, how couldn’t he be happy about that? Also she was magic, always an interesting thing to learn about someone!

He chuckled brightly as she advised him to only use her name. “Very well then, Sarai! It is a bit easier to say, I suppose. But I’d bet you’d have a very large business card if you chose to go with all of those names, huh?” He continued to laugh to himself as he watched her turn around at his question about the changing rooms. At that point he began to wonder if maybe what he said was somewhat wrong.

“Oh! Well, I do suppose that makes sense, and I meant nothing by it, it’s just…” His chuckle became a bit of a nervous one as he talked to the Corona’s back. “Well, I’m a little… nervous about not having a shirt on around people? It’s just…” He unconsciously began looking down at his chest as he talked, which was actually the first time that he looked down since finding himself in the desert and everything when-

“H-Huh?” Right in the center of his chest was… a chain? He didn’t remember that being there before… Well before the desert happening. “Umm… Sarai? There seems to be a… chain. Attached to my chest. I don’t remember this being her earlier…” His eyebrows were quirked in confusion as he stared down at the strange object on his person.

Hmm… this is new
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:52 am

"A-Ah?" Now THAT was something she wasn't expecting. Sarai startled, her hair almost floofing up a bit as she wanted to turn around and see that young man's face but refusing to do so. She...She was the monster queen! Not... "I-I suppose, it is... Haha, well I will welcome your company then!"

Sheesh, she didn't need to be praised for that... Elly was a dear, she loved the girl so much.

"Business cards would be much smoother and easier to use then, but I suppose covering it front and back with titles would be a hassle. Maybe I should pick a few key ones and stick with those..." Musing to herself, she spoke up as he seemed nervous, continuing to resist the urge to turn around. "I can assure you it probably is something I've seen before...Huh?"

"Ah... I was wondering when you'd notice." Sarai turned around, a bit of hesitance not yet seen by Bart before written all over her face. She was hesitant to explain, to deliver that death sentence. Or more like death revealing.

Taking a few steps towards the man, she reached up to her left wrist where a large golden cuff bracelet wrapped around her wrist. Sarai undid the clasp, the small golden dangles that hung from it tinkling as it fell to the floor. It revealed a hole that seemed perfectly.... perfectly just there. No signs of how it had happened, the bath behind them clearly visible though as she stared solemnly.

"That chain used to connect your soul to your body. I suppose a welcome to the afterlife's version of hell or something is appropriate then?" She blinked, wondering a more tactful way to say it than that.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Sarai’s reaction was sadly lost on Bart at first by the young man’s sudden fascination with the chain that he found attached to himself. It certainly wasn’t something that he put on himself, and it definitely didn’t come with the shirt originally either. His shirt had been passed down the Mason family for generations, and it definitely didn’t have a chain attached before!

“Yes… Business cards…” He said, distracted. Was this put on here by Miss Sarai’s servants? I didn’t feel anything earlier… How very strange! He reached up and touched it, feeling that it was in fact a physical thing and not some sort of new trick that Sarai was showing him. “Well… This is certainly new indeed! But I wonder how it holds onto my shirt like that…” He pulled his collar slightly forward to peek down and-

“H-Huh?!” Bart’s smile twitched slightly as his eyes grew as wide as saucers. “H-Haha, what’s this?” He hurriedly pulled his tattered, long-sleeved shirt over his head (which got stuck for a second or two as his head tried to fit through the hole) to reveal a toned, athletic chest and arms completely devoid of any marks. “My… scars. They’re all gone!” The twitchy grin on his face soon broke out into an even wider grin as he ran his hand over his chest, feeling the smooth, undamaged skin. “But… there were everywhere and now… Wow!”

He looked back over at Sarai, who now had an odd hesitant look on her face for some reason, his eyes brimming with excitement. Was this what she was waiting for him to notice? Because other than the strange chain remaining there, everything else about him was fine! He watched carefully as she removed a cuffed bracelet from her hand, and he quickly reached to catch it before it hit the floor before looking up and seeing the… well, hole. Just there on her wrist.

You’re certainly having a more interesting day by the second, Barty. That’s for sure! He studied her wrist hole carefully before her next sentence fully registered in his mind. “Connect my… soul? Huh, well that’s interesting.” He tilted his head slightly to the side at the “afterlife” comment as well, looking up at Sarai with questioning eyes.

“So you mean like… ‘being dead’ afterlife sort of thing? Because to tell you the truth Miss Sari: I never really… had any belief in any sort of those things. Sorry, I’m just a bit confused is all!”

He was certain that Sarai would probably explain it, after all! She seemed quite knowledgeable about this things from the way she talked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:17 pm

"I am not sure how it holds on..." One of the mysteries of the afterlife she had never looked into and shrugged at before her focus was brought to Bart's rather strong reaction. He was looking down his shirt... What in the world could be so odd? "Hm? What?"

Treated to another shock, Saraiyu tried to keep her confusion from showing on her face as the man just stripped after being so modest. What in the world was changed?! There was a naked chest, yes. perfectly... Oh scars. Huh. Huuuuuh. She just blinked and crossed her arms under her generous chest nodding as if she understood. "I see then. That is something to be shocked about I suppose if you had those. I guess you didn't think of them as truly part of you or something for them to have faded."

Such a weird situation...though maybe now he might not freak over nudity if that was his issue? He'd caught her cuff though and she sighed in response. Really? Reaaaally? It was just a cuff. "You can toss that by the way, it will be fine."

Nice reflexes though... How fun~ She kind of wanted his young man to stay a bit longer than he might... Well might as well get to the explaining!

"Hm but I suppose I should explain, belief doesn't really matter. Whatever you believed, you are dead now and in a different world than humans who are living. Actually, you shouldn't be here. You still have your chain... There's probably a confused monster out there wondering where his dinner went." Sarai seemed uncaring of the man's undressed state and waved her fingers in a shooing motion at him, frowning as he stood there. "Now get in the bath and I'll explain more. You have some options on what to do and I'll explain them to you once you are comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:55 am

Sarai seemed to be taking this all quite normally, so Bart assumed that maybe that's just what a Monster Magician Queen deals with every day! He nodded to himself as he quickly bent down and refolded his shirts back up into a more proper way before setting the cuff square in the middle of them.

"Well, it might be fine to you if I threw it away, but I like to treat the things that belong to my friends just as well as I'd like them to treat my things!" He grinned warmly up to Sarai chuckled as he listened to her further explanations of... whatever it was that might be going on with him at the moment.

Dead? A world separate from humans? Curiouser and curiouser... Well also there was that comment about a monster wanting to eat him, but that was probably a little joke on her side! But then again, he had a weird chain sticking out of his chest at the moment.. Who knew what else could happen in this fascinating world! "I see... So you're saying that I'm dead right now, is that right, Sarai?" Hmm... Bart looked down and began poking his chest, feeling it quite easily as he normally would. Not to mention he could still feel the humidity of the large bath, the liquid sticking to his skin.

"But so far it seems like being dead doesn't feel too much different than when I was a live... So that's good?" He shrugged slightly as he smiled even wider. "Either way, at least it's good to see that there's something after people die! Today's just full of fascinating little discoveries, isn't it?"

He soon caught on to Sarai's motioning for him to finish undressing, and he quickly removed the similarly tattered, hand-me-down pants and other accessories, revealing an equally athletic lower half and also folding them up as neatly as the others before picking up the assorted bath-time implements and smiling warmly over at Sarai.

"So, do I take my bath first and then you, or how exactly does this work?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:24 pm

This man seemed to bounce back from everything ever and Saraiyu found herself more and more amused as time went on. What in the world kind of monster had she found? Staring as he folded his shirts up properly, she almost sent a thrall there to move them for him but figured he would definitely want them for himself.

Treat it like his own...? Sarai waved her arms, setting off the bell filled chains running from her nose and lips to her ears as she spluttered a shocked reply. "I-I don't even... What? It's just a cuff! I have like a million more in my room over there! And elsewhere."

What!?

Whatever! She brought a hand to her cheek, tugging at the chains and setting more bells to jingling in its soothing way for the arrancar.

"Yes, you are quite dead. I'm dead too actually~ And yes, though if you were to go to the living world right now your form would pass for anyone and everything, unless they happened to have spiritual powers. Which are powers...from being able to see and interact with spirits." Taking in the sight of his clothing, Sarai was quick to notice the state of them once she was focused. Well then... it seemed he was definitely not from a rich family it seemed... "You aren't in the place where spirits go normally... And if you are fine I like bathing with others, I mostly just sit though, since I have bathed twice today already. I like washing other's hair~ Much much simpler than mine."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Bart chuckled merrily at Sarai's insistence that the single cuff didn't matter. "Well even so, I'm sure you'd have some good memories with this cuff as well! And I wouldn't want for you to loose any memories, Sarai!" He smiled warmly at her and gave her a thumbs up as he looked out towards the bathing area. The sheer size of it was still fascinating to him!

"Oh, you're dead as well? Well let me be the first to say that you're the most lively looking dead person I've ever seen!" He laughed as he moved his folded up clothes to a corner where they'd most likely stay nice and dry for him to put on later. "But spirit powers? Hmm... that does sound quite interesting. Like one of the movies that used to play all the time on the tele back at home!" He tilted his head to the side as the thought if any of them every covered taking a bath after you died, but nothing really came to mind...

Also mostly because he didn't watch a lot of television when he was... alive. (It was still very odd for him to think like that.)

"But you know... I've never actually taken a bath with anyone before. So I suppose that there's no better time to try than right now, right Sarai?" He smiled at her again as he stepped into the baths, the warmth of the water hitting him immediately as he rested his body. "Ahhhh..." he sighed, smiling even wider as he closed his eyes slightly. "This really is relaxing..."

He could feel muscles that he didn't even know where tensed begin to relax, the total warmth of the bath allowing him a respite that he hadn't been able to have for... years. "I can see why you appreciate your baths so much, Sarai! This is absolutely fantastic!" He chuckled softly as he leaned his head back and let out a sigh.

Yes, baths are wonderful...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:36 am

"I suppose memories are important... But you always make more and better ones eventually." Saraiyu felt weird discussing such heavy things with a child and shook her head ruefully. Was that even a thumbs up? Her lips quirked into something resembling a confused smile as she tried to return the gesture. The hip youngsters seemed to enjoy it then...

"Hah, thank you. To be fair, most living people do not see us dead. Or they don't see us as dead unless we want them to, fake bodies are so useful for interacting with you humans." Floofing her hair with one careless sweep of her hand, she then moved to begin stripping herself as she explained. First the vest, then more bangles, then her jewelry... Despite the amount of clothing and items she wore, it all was rather quickly removed from years of practice.

While she did that she mused. "Yes, quite like those movies in fact. I am what those things would equate to the queen of purgatory. Or was it Limbo? There is a hell, but as you are here that means you didn't deserve to go there. I am the Corona and these sands are my lands that I have ruled over for... Millenia now? Two of them or more? Huh. I really should start counting."

"It is honestly much more fun than alone, its comforting. Someone is right there and can wash your back just right and wet head massages are the best. Plus its very bonding!" Her clothes and jewelry in a pile on the tiles now, she let her hair down and the hat rounded out the clothes as she stepped towards the bath.

Bart was enjoying it and she chuckled before stepping in herself, the heat relaxing as she let out a pleased sound. As she got in, her skin and hair that settled under the water gained an iridescence that might not be entirely visible if one wasn't paying attention.

"It really is. I would end up killing way more than I should if I didn't have them to relax me. Now... You died and one of my subjects, whether they answer to me or not, sent you here as a snack I will assume. Or you somehow stumbled here through means I don't understand." Sarai began as she lowered herself down into the water, her teal curls clinging to everything around her and her body as she did so. Only her head from the lips up were above water at this point and she looked over at Bart.

"So your options are I send you to the afterlife by contacting those who do such things." Flicking out fingers under the water, Sarai mused softly as she stared down at them. "You get you put back in the desert and that hollow gets its meal like it was expecting and you become part of a whole monster... Or I make you one of my monsters and you live here with me, under my house and orders."

"Not entirely ideal options on your part, but the choice is yours." She shrugged and lowered herself more under the water, unable to help it now that her speech was done. Her eyes glowed as she did so, open under the water as if it didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:59 pm

"I suppose so! But then again, sometimes memories are all that you have, you know?" He said, chuckling softly. "So I try to hold on to them as long as I can. But you always have to leave room for brand new and fantastic ones as well!" His usually excited nod was somewhat impeded by both the water he found himself in and the totally relaxed state that the water offered as well.

Goodness, Miss Sarai certainly does have quite a lot of clothes, though! I do remember hearing that the desert got very cold at night, though... So I suppose that would explain it, huh? He grinned to himself as he listened to Sarai further explain the situation that the British youth found himself in. "Fake bodies? So you're actually able to talk to the er, living people? And here I thought they stuck to Ouija boards and spooky old houses!" He laughed brightly"

Sarai seemed way to nice to be a Queen of Hell in Bart's book though, so even if he didn't believe in such things, it was nice to find out that he wasn't sent there! "Oh come now, Sarai! You don't look a day over 400!" He said jokingly. Perhaps monster queens age differently? He didn't now, but it was always fun to joke around with friends! "But bathing together really does sound like it's a blast! It's a shame I never got to try it out before coming here, but at least now I get to try it out for myself!" He grinned even wider as raised his hand out of the water to drip some of it on his curly black hair, humming merrily as the soothing water ran on his head.

"You know, it may not seem all that comforting, but at least I'm not alone in not knowing exactly how I got here." Bart smiled warmly at Sarai and gave a slight shrug. "But I suppose all that really matters now is that I'm here, so  I'm fine with that!" He began to notice that the water was doing... something around Sarai. She certainly seemed to be more... glowy, for sure! He tilted his head curiously as he watched the Corona slowly sink deeper in the water.

But what was more curious for the young man was the offer that she made him. Of course being eaten was not on the top of his "List of experiences which might be fun! :D" even with his overflowing optimism. But the offer to join Sarai, to have a home, that was something that he could get behind. Of course what showed on his face was his eyes growing even wider as his grin spread further on his face.

"I-I would be delighted to live here, Sarai!" The fact that she was now underwater with her eyes open momentarily lost as her offer began to spin around in his head. "I mean, nothing against your desert of course, but... If you're offering me a place to stay after all of the hospitality that you've shown me, it'd be pretty silly of me to say 'no'!" All this talk of monsters of monsters and afterlives could be discussed later, what the boy wanted most was just somewhere to belong
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:06 pm

"You'll make more I promise. It is one of the things you learn when you are as old as I am, most things are rather transient so its much better to enjoy the memories you make now than cling to old ones made when you were another person." In her case sometimes quite literally. It was confusing and weird being Sorainu but it was something she was used to by now. The main reason she hadn't switched lately was due to her Espada being used to this form... Such a pain.

Why had she thought of that? It had been a while since she last did so, this person was causing weird memories to surface.

"They are the private property of the higher class, so lesser beings have to settle for those. I actually go visit arcades... using such." Sarai scratched her cheek as she looked away though she was teasing, her voice somehow carrying out of the water and she spoke under it. "Such flattery though~ I will be spoiled rotten after this for all others. You can definitely use my baths anytime, I leave it open for others to come and go from as they please really. Even the ones who don't live here, as long as I give special permission or if they are a friend of the ones staying in my tower."

He was so damned happy with being dead that Sarai couldn't help laughing again, pleased that he adapted so well! She'd like to keep him but it was up to him... However his agreement to stay made her smile shine brightly and a happy laugh to escape her, a large bubble popping up as she did so.

"The only issue with you staying is of course that chain. You see it'll corrode here soon and you'll turn into a masked monster with potentially no mind. So! To stay here you have to undergo a potentially death threatening process of great turmoil and hurting. I won't lie and say it is fun for you." For her it was really fun, more variable and testing~ She grinned, still under the water and apparently not surfacing. "Once you wash up of course and are comfortable I can do so. I wonder what you'll turn out like~"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:17 am

“Well if it’s a promise then I really don’t have anything to worry about, do I?” Bart said, grinning brighter. “If this whole ‘being dead’ thing is what I am now, then I suppose I have a lot of new memories to make as a… not living person? Ghost? Whichever one works!” He chuckled to himself as he began to wash himself, an interestingly new experience when fully submerged in the water. It was like washing and rinsing all at the same time!

So the fake bodies aren’t just for everyone, huh? Hmmm, they must be quite expensive then… But if it lets people visit other places just like a normal person then they must be worth it! “Oh yes, I remember a lot of arcades when I was living in Japan! I didn’t really go into many myself, but there sure were a lot of people that seemed to be having fun in them!” He nodded happily at the Corona’s offer of the use of her baths as well. Considering how fantastic this one felt, he could definitely see himself taking more baths like this in the future.

“And you said that there were more people living in this tower as well? Like those helpful ones that helped me with my bath things?” They did suddenly appear and disappear quite quickly, after all. They very well could be waiting in the wings just waiting for their Queen's orders as far as Bart could figure. She was really lucky to have such dedicated helpers! “I’m always up for meeting someone new, so the possibility to make more new acquaintances in this fantastic place is an absolute joy!” Oh, perhaps her daughter is here as well! I’m sure she’d be a nice person to meet too!

There were just so many new things here. Things to see, people to meet, baths to take… It was just like moving to another place to live in all over again! First time moving to a desert though, so that’s another plus for his new predicament. Even Sarai seemed to be having a good time, so he laughed right along with the submerged Corona.

Bart looked down at his chain as she mentioned it (it was still odd to him, the baths providing a brief distraction from the whole thing) and he tilted his head at the curious series of events that would entail now that he wished to join her in the tower. He brought a soapy hand to his chin as he thought about her warning carefully, but his eyes brightened up as he smiled reassuringly at her. “Well, I would very much not like to become some sort of mindless monster, so I’d say it’s worth the risk to try it! Not to mention that a bit of ol’ turmoil and pain aren’t exactly new to me, so I’m ready to take it on, Sarai!” He flashed her another energetic thumbs up as his eyes sparkled with a newfound excitement. Truth be told, he was curious what he’d turn out being too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Ingredients
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: The Desert-
Jump to: