(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Kagami Compound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

The Kagami Compound Empty
PostSubject: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm

On a large estate stood a large manor surrounded by meticulously landscaped grounds. There were four narrow paths that lead to four different entrances to the home. One for each cardinal direction that led to a large and ornate gate. This was the compound of one of the great noble clans. The Kagami clan.

Outside in the side garden sat a large man on a small iron bench. He was reading a book and drinking a cup of tea. A woman dressed in a maid's uniform walked up next to him giving a slight bow before pouring him some fresh tea.

"Thank you very much Yazuka. I won't need anything else after that."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:00 am

The ever elusive and every on the search for new shinies Bount stepped from her portal into the compound of a great noble house. This one apparently was all for the floofy flower shit that she had no interest in... But a client, a client was paying a pretty penny for one of their rare orchids or some fucking thing.

Naki had a picture, a detailed picture and a portfolio on the shittin thing so she couldn't fuck it up. A proper container was given too and all sorts of fun items. Eueech.

Flowers were stupid.

Her energy dampened down, she peeked around the stupid place since it'd be almost impossible to steal the fucker at night. She'd just have to be super careful. Monkeyballs...
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:02 am

Madori sat and sipped his tea in silence. It was such a lovely day out. The sun was shining, and the birds were singing. He could smell the fragrance of the many flowers floating to him from the many gardens that filled the family's compound.

As Madori finished his tea, he heard footsteps behind him, and he turned to see Yazuka stading behind him.

"Yazuka, are you psychic or something? I just finished my tea, but like I said a moment ago I won't be needing anymore."

Yazuka rather sheepishly replied.

"No your Lordship, I wasn't here to bring you tea. You see, on my way back to the manor I saw...well I saw some strange woman step out of a portal of sorts."

Madori raised an eyebrow. A woman stepping out of a portal into his backyard...or sideyard. The exact yard wasn't important. He didn't even know that was possible. Didn't the shinigami have some sort of protection against this sort of thing.

"Where did you see her?"

"Over by the eastern gate mi'lord."

Madori nodded and got up and walked in the direction Yazuka had pointed. As he made his way, he saw a tuft of blonde hair poking around. She must be a tiny little thing.

"Um...can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:25 am

Naki was staring at the picture, staring at the flowers, back to picture...back to flowers... What the fuck was she supposed to do? They looked like it almost, but the leaves were different. Was she supposed to just fucking grab a ton of these assholes? Holy shit that would be annoying. Because there were detailed instructions to make absolutely certain it was this type.

But there were like a metric ass shitton of flowers over here and she had the green thumb of a death god. A death god of plants and small animals.

Donkey fucker though, maybe she'd nab one of these and keep looking. It couldn't hurt but she didn't want to stay here too long, it was daylight and someone cou-

The voice behind her was treated to knives immediately thrown in their direction as she turned around with more placed between her fingers. She'd been caught! She'd have to subdue the...tall..tall man and make her escape with hopefully the right flower. "Get the hells away you goblinfucking shitstain!"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Before proper introductions could be made, Madori had to throw up a shoddy kido barrier to protect himself from the knives this mad woman threw at him. It did it's job for the most part, until one of the knifes forced it's way through like a rouge sperm breaking through an egg barrier. It nicked his ear. Tis but a scratch.

"Good grief woman!"

She wanted him to leave her alone, but he hadn't done anything. Wait...she was at HIS house. He didn't have to rationalize her behavior.

"You're the one throwing knives, and you're at MY house! I just wanted to see if you needed some help. Sheesh."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:52 am

"I don't need no help from a cross-eyed dipstick professor like yourself. No offense." All offense meant, her tone said as she glared at him with her mismatched eyes. Naki smirked though as she tossed another set of knives, internally freaking out because holy shit a shinigami she was not WARNED it was a shinigami's house.

This was supposed to be some fucking get the flower and go job not battle royale here!

Ducking down into her portal with a cocky finger wave, she disappeared to the man's eyes straight into the ground as she fell, though if he sensed her she would be reappearing further into his garden.

Stupid ass flower!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:22 pm

"Wahhhh!"

Madori somehow managed to dodge the knives flung at him. He came very close to getting his right ear sliced, but managed to just avoid injury. He righted himself, but the woman was disappearing into some sort of void. Well heck, what was her problem?

"Sheesh, that chick is nuts."

Madori decided it'd be best to patrol the grounds to look for the woman, just to be sure no one on staff got hurt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Naki reappeared, popping up quite a ways away in another section of the garden. "Fucking bitch ass punk who does he think he is."

She had to get some shitty ass flower, its new name, and this was going to be so hard... Nothing looked exactly like this picture! That person was stalking the grounds now, she had to be extra alert and was sensing for him as she rushed around his stupid fucking gardens in search of this stupid bulb thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kagami Compound   The Kagami Compound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kagami Compound
Page 1 of 1