(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Destructive Models - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:24 am

Mia had had to tell him! It had been important he knew... Masaru needed to know... Her mouth was going to be busy soon... He had needed it...

Her mouth trailed down his chest, reaching his stomach as her hands tugged the underwear down enough for it to finally fall on its own. She licked and nipped his skin, planting a few kisses along the way and even once smiling against his skin. Once her hands were free though she brought them back up to his thighs and touched them a bit hesitantly. Her fingers and palms roamed lightly against his skin there... had she ever really? N-Not...really... it felt nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:36 am

Masaru continued to respond positively, Mia earning more sounds from him as she continued to trail lower. He felt his underwear tugged down, feeling them fall to floor before a breath was given as he felt Mia's hands return to his thighs, touching them lightly...with a bit of hesitance.

That...

It felt...felt nice...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:44 am

Mia couldn't help it, stupid freaking butler suit. He...he couldn't wear it...out in public that would be really bad. If there was a party or something it would be...bad for him to. Very very bad.

She hadn't realized her liking for it would be that bad...

Her mouth trailed down him more, her hands moving up his thighs and sliding around behind him as she felt up that part of him. Mia's small bites and licks were getting little responses but she preferred more and so she began to kneel in front of Masaru.

He liked this and it was forward to do it... Her mouth trailed down closer to him as her hands slid up, one moving to his front so she could...could in a moment... Wait was she...his...she was touching his...that felt nice too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:21 am

Mia had...certainly...enjoyed seeing him in that outfit earlier; she had said she'd really, really liked it...liked him in it...in the not innocent way, b-but it...was still a surprise...somewhat...

As her mouth trailed lower he continued to respond, small sounds escaping that he was unable to bite back.

His hold that had been on her had loosened, and she was able to move downward as she pleased, one hand having slid up as she went down, moving to her hair.

Felt... It felt good...

Her hands sliding up, touching him like th...

His hands stiffened as her hand ventured... t-that felt... Rather than a small sound, a small moan escaped somewhat before he was promptly cut off...by himself, l-legs...wobbled a bit there...h-he nearly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 am

Mia really liked his sounds. She did. They were amazing sounds... She liked them so much but they were weaker than she liked...

A soft moan escaped her as Masaru's hand went to her hair, Mia having to pause her actions to lean against it for a moment. "Y-You can... if you need to...pull or hold... it feels...really good when you do..."

She spoke softly as her hand gripped him softly, the other sliding up the back of his leg and ending up groping his butt as well. It...hopefully steadied him because Mia couldn't hold back too much longer. Masaru...could stand...she'd help him just... just it was right there...

Mia's tongue licked him with a moan that was pleased, more pleased than someone who was doing such things should... But then she'd quickly learned she felt just as good doing this to him as it felt for him... "G-Good..."

She slipped him into her mouth with another pleased groan.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 am

Her hair...that was right... She when like this when her hair was teased...

Masaru remembered, knowing how much Mia enjoyed that; he should...tease her hair more like she wanted... He didn't have long to sit on that though, Mia's actions causing his hand to stiffen as her hand gripped him.

Her other one slid up, he felt...

He was losing focus completely...almost, it was hard to keep a coherent thought in his mind as she did this to him, teased him like this...l-licking...

Her attempts, or slight attempts, to steady him held unsuccessful as she slipped him into her mouth, his legs becoming wobbly again as a moan escaped. I-If he wasn't...wasn't careful-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:26 am

Mia moaned more as Masaru's hand tightened in her hair. G-Good... He had to...He should do it more...

Especially when she was doing this to him... Her hands touched him more and more, those sounds were too much to resist. She was making him wobble, but she almost couldn't stop now that he was in her mouth. He tasted too good, her mouth tempting him as she kept it up. No...no she couldn't he had tempted her too much. This felt too good to stop...

Mia had lost coherent thought as she made pleased little moans in her throat.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:56 am

T-Too... T-This was...too much standing...

Of course, that wasn't a thought that completely finished in Masaru's mind; he was much to distracted by how this all felt. It felt too good, and Mia...Mia really enjoyed it too, she was...reacting too...

She was...really enjoying this.

It felt...amazingly good; his legs were still wobbly, and it was becoming harder to keep himself balanced. There were no walls or much of an enclosed space around them, just the large bedroom, so there wasn't much at all to hold onto to help keep him upright...

As Mia continued, she earned more moans, most of which he was unable to bite back completely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:04 am

Mia had no idea of how badly she was killing Masaru, having just entirely lost herself now to the feelings. Masaru felt so nice inside of her mouth~

Her fingers dug into him a bit harder as she earned more moans from her actions. He was feeling so good, this was good. Masaru was moaning and letting her do this to him and it was perfect. Nothing else mattered. There...had to be something wrong with her that this felt...felt really really arousing to her too... But she couldn't think that for more than a passing moment as her movements sped up.

She had utterly lost all ability to remember she had been doing this to fix a rather strong problem in herself that this...no matter how amazing feeling it was, wasn't going to fix. Mia couldn't seem to stop for now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:12 am

Th...This...

Masaru was overcome by how this all felt, lost to pleasure as Mia continued with what she was doing, feeling her mouth on him, and her nails...

Unconsciously, his continuously wobbly legs eventually forced him to take a step back in attempt to steady himself.

...A bad move.

That step had not been a steady one, causing him to slip as a yelp rather than a moan escaped; the next thing he knew he had hit the floor. Pain...pain, he felt pain, and a few pained noises escaped him. He'd basically...pulled himself from...hit the floor...

...A...And he was still...

H-Head...was his head near the bed.... He couldn't fit under it entirely, but his head could; perhaps it would...magically become brittle and crush him...

"T..Tg...g..." He could not allow Mia to see his face! He couldn't bear to look... He was still, despite the pain...and embarrassment...tons of embarrassment.

He was embarrassing...

This was humiliating...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:20 am

Mia was enjoying this far beyond what someone would normally feel and just was completely entranced and focused on her work with her mouth. Masaru felt amazing...

Only for her to be shocked as Masaru stepped back, her mouth opening in shock luckily for the man as he then slipped or something and went stumbling back to land flat on his back. Mia stared in utter just shock for a moment, frozen as he...he... H-Huh?! What had...had he fallen over?!

That brought her senses back and she scrambled over to him on her hands and knees as she heard pained sounds. "Masa! Masaru are you okay?!"

No was he hurt?! Mia reached out for him, bending down and attempting to lift his head and shoulders up into her chest to check the back for wounds. He shouldn't be allowed to hide, there were wounds to look for.... "Let me check you I am so sorry I should have stopped I am so so sorry Masa! Oh my spirits I can't believe I did that... Tell me where you hurt! I can do a healing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 am

"I-I-I...It-It's j-just sore...soreness from f-f-falling! O-O-Otherwise I'm al-a-a...alright!" His words were quick as Mia attempted to look over him, and he attempted to continue to hide. "I-I-If...If anything my pride was damaged, b-b-b-but it's no...not you're f-fault! I-I was the one...f-f-..."

He could hardly speak!

Neither had problems taken care of, he'd fallen, looked like a complete fool, and had no way of hiding!

Humiliation...

M-Mia did not need to apologize though! It was not her fault, he had been the one that had...had not taken proper...precautions of...where things happened! Th...They should have just gotten in bed... it was only a short distance away!

He'd made a fool of himself... A fool!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:40 am

Mia shook her head strongly, leaning down as Masaru said his pride was damaged and pressing her lips against his for a brief but heated kiss. "No! Its okay. Its okay Masaru, as long as you aren't hurt... It was...kind of cute. It really felt that good? I-I'm flattered. Really flattered... Please let me heal the soreness. Y-You can hide in my chest after if you want... I know... you like it..."

She looked to the side for a brief moment but her arousal made her infinitely more bold than usual and she reached up to undo her bra. It was pulled from her shoulders and arms and tossed to the side as she knew he needed a distraction... He wasn't hurt, that was the most important and relieving thing to hear. Mia hadn't hurt him with her...her actions. Now that she knew that...

"O-Or if you want we can get on the bed so this isn't repeated..." Her hand went to her lips pressing against them. "...I-I really did that to you Masa? Could... I do it again you think?"

...That sort of power was intoxicating... She obviously did not think he had been a fool with this... She was infinitely flattered in fact.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:51 am

Masaru was surprised by the quick kiss, the swiftness of it not giving him a chance to respond before she pulled away to speak. He had been...unable to keep his face hidden...

H-Hide in he-!?

W-Well...he typically...ended up in that position, b-but...it was still quite flustering...to do...while thinking of doing it.

He was not hurt...just...very, very embarrassed.

"W-W-W...I-It would likely be best to move to bed..." That would be the smartest choice, as humiliated as he was his current problem, as well as Mia's had not been solved...that kiss...while brief had been nice as well...

He...He needed to work past this embarrassment!

"I...There is no...wall nearby to grasp onto... I-I was unable to...keep myself steadied, i-it had felt...q-quite a-a-amazing..." D-Do it again!? "Q-Quite possibly..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 am

Mia almost felt too good about this. Way too good, she was a bit smug and pleased even as she was flustered... The fluster was buried deep down though. However they were still on the floor...

"Mm... Next time...I'll make sure there's something to grab onto. So you don't fall..." Mia obviously planned to do this to him again, her eyes bright with arousal and a bit with power. Her mouth felt...amazing... It was amazing to him... She could get him to fall over with it again?

She licked her lips lightly and leaned down to kiss his chest, Mia's mind quickly sliding back into the rather distracted place it'd been earlier now that...it was settled he was all right and just needed to get back up on the bed. However he'd been all formal... She smiled and looked at him, trying not to let out that teasing side of her and failing. "Lord Shirakawa, you should move up onto the bed so I can show you the respect and honoring you deserve~"

Where was this coming from!? Had the power gone to her head!?

What kind of honor was she going to show him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:14 am

M...Mia seemed...quite confident... T-This...it was unusual for her to be on...such levels. Her confidence was catching him by surprise, which caused some of the embarrassment, some, to be forgotten.

N-Next...Next time...be sure there...was something to...to grab onto...

If his face weren't already red, it would have turned a shade darker as Mia licked her lips before she...moved to his chest to kiss it.

Then she...

T-Th-That formal speak!? Was she teasing!?

"I-It would...be best to..." Masaru nodded, attempting to ignore his fluster...at least to tolerable levels as he attempted to move; bed...needed to get to the bed...

They could...both...fix their current problems; there wasn't anything to worry about...in bed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:21 am

Mia was watching Masaru and thus missed nothing of his reactions to her. He...really seemed to...enjoy this...

It was an odd sort of power she wasn't used to, to wielding or even experiencing and she felt heady with it. He was flustered and embarrassed but he obviously wanted...wanted more...again...

Mia at this thought sobered a bit from her power trip but still smiled as she moved to stand. The bed was right next to them and well she still had underwear on. As Masaru attempted to move despite his overwhelming fluster, she allowed him a moment to recover enough. Bed...he had to be on the bed for her to touch him again...

She bent down, sliding the underwear down her hips and legs, letting it fall to the floor before she stepped out of it. The bed was big enough to avoid the clothing they'd settled on it and she crawled onto the thing carefully before moving to a clean spot... There was room on the other side... Her eyes bright, she waited for Masaru to join her... Her voice low and sultry, not that she knew that, she beckoned him. "My lord, hurry up~"

Maybe she wasn't fully recovered from her power trip.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:52 pm

H...Had h-his fall...r-really riled her up that much!? Masaru could hardly believe it as Mia moved to the bed and...b-b..beckoned him to her.

He had believed his fluster had...recovered some after he'd moved to stand, but...but...

W-W-...With that My lord talk...still...

Masaru did as asked, moving to the bed where Mia was waiting on him, pulling himself close to her as she lay there.

He... T-The fact that he'd been...reacted...in a sense earlier... I-It had gotten to her this much... N-N-Not that that was a bad thing, i-it was a surprise though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Mia was recovering from her power trip just a bit, Masaru's obvious fluster over her words causing her to become a bit more flustered herself as he pulled himself to her on the bed. It...she couldn't be like this for long... it was too hard. Mia really wondered where it all came from. What kind of person was she if she had all this lurking inside?

Maybe she was more like Hono than she had thought...

At least Masaru was a good distraction. A distracting...immensely distracting one. Her hands moved to his shoulders as she leaned closer, her lips immediately going to his in a very heated kiss. They were both naked, it was impossible to resist now that he was with her on the bed.

She would definitely honor him... Masaru deserved all the honoring and attention and love she could give him, especially with her body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:45 pm

Masaru was flustered to the point where he hardly noticed Mia's on fluster resurfacing; his eyes briefly went to her hands as he felt them move to his shoulders before they returned to her, closing as she immediately kissed him.

The kiss was heated, and he responded to her just as quickly as she'd given the kiss. The kiss was definitely distracting...

His hand moved a bit above her waist, settling there for a moment since she'd leaned closer to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm

If Mia could have stared for longer, she would have but Masaru was way too tempting. As he responded to the kiss shemoaned softly in her throat and coaxed a hand up his shoulder and neck before letting it settle in his hair. Her fingers buried themselves in in and held on as she felt his hand above her waist on her skin.

Tempting... so tempting... she groaned softly and shifted under it, wanting it to be moving and touching her not holding still.

He needed time to recover... She doubted he'd want more of her mouth now that they both were on the bed like this... in a few she'd definitely do more. Mia...was supposed to do these things for him. He'd said its what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 pm

A small sound made its way up his throat as they continued with the kiss, his hand venturing higher to touch her; they had...discussed this last time as well... He shouldn't...tease like he had been, he needed to touch her...

Now that it'd been pointed out to him, he was trying to do better by not doing that. He wanted her to feel just as good, so he needed to touch her as well... He wanted to touch her as well...

His fluster was mostly gone by this point, their heated actions distracting him almost utterly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Mia's sounds got louder as Masaru's hand moved up to touch her. The hand holding his shoulder gripped him tightly as her muffled moans sounded. They were very sensitive... when he touched her it caused very strong reactions... kissing would quickly become hard to focus on if he kept it up.

Least he wasn't teasing her meanly anymore; this was very very much preferred. His fluster must have faded now though and so Mia's hand started sliding down his chest again as she felt him up. He needed touching too, that fun had been interrupted and Masaru had been promised more.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Mia's sounds were nice to hear, urging him to continue touching her; he wanted her to feel good too, so he didn't stop. Her reactions were always strong when he touched her...

She earned another sound as he felt her hands venture down, her action of touching him causing his hand to tense for a moment. The kiss...was getting harder to focus on...with this touching. He didn't stop though, not wanting to break the kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Mia couldn't hold back her moans as Masaru continued to touch her. Very good... It felt very good. Her hand kept pausing in its touches as it slid down his body and moved to his side. It was hard to concentrate on the kissing though and she needed to breath, so Mia pulled back with a whimper and laying her head against the pillow.

Heavy pants came from her as she tried to keep her moans muffled just in case someone came by but that was hard. Her brain was melted mush by this point and she was clenching Masaru's back. It felt good but... "C-Can you use...your mouth on me? I want to feel..."

Feel that. She wanted to feel that and blushed very softly as the last bits of her confidence faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: