(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scarf's a Scarf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 am

Hibiki gave a nod at Tsuyoshi's question as Miyako confirmed that he owed nothing for the work. He had just been joking for the most part when it came to his thoughts. Miyako loved helping people, just as she'd stated.

Ikue gave a small laugh at his following comment. Weird? Just really nice friends, that's what she made! His smile though earned another smile from her in response.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:15 am

"I should head out soon though, this is probably a bit of a surprise intrusion really." Tsuyoshi wasn't sure if Ikue was going with him or not but he brought it up as they all seemed rather happy. A young couple like them might be wanting more alone time or just... just preferring less people over and his tea was almost gone. He'd even eaten a few of the cookies by now, still as good as earlier...

"I...can't thank you enough, you know. I can just give you my number and hope to be helpful to ya both sometimes." He already planned on helping Ikue out whenever she needed now... They should really talk more, alone, now that he was calmed down and with that thought he ruffled her hair again as she smiled.

Miyako didn't look a bit disappointed, but she wasn't overly happy as Tsuyoshi announced he'd want to leave soon. If he wanted to go that was fine and she glanced over at Hibiki for a moment to make sure he was fine too. Yep! She smiled and nodded as she pulled out her phone, flipping it open to input a number. "Its really fine! But I won't turn your number down, if something happens it'd be easier to just contact me instead of trying to get my information from Senpai. If you have to go you have to~ I'm just happy I got to serve cookies and Hibiki got to show off his tea skills."

It he was hurt or something and needed help... She didn't offer up Hibiki's information though, not knowing if he'd want to or not as Tsuyoshi and her shared theirs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Ikue gave a nod in agreement to Tsuyoshi's words; "I should probably head out too, this was sudden, but...I'm really happy; I know the call was sudden, but thanks again."

They had helped Tsuyoshi, even thoug hthe call had been sudden.

She took one of the final sips of her tea before setting the cup down, she'd eaten a couple of cookies which had also been really good! Miyako and Hibiki were great hosts!

Oops! She should probably voice that, especially as Miyako mentioned how happy she was to serve cookies and show Hibiki's tea skills.

"You two were really great hosts! The tea and cookies were delicious!" She stated happily, giving another light laugh as her hair was ruffled again.

As the three talked, Hibiki pulled out his phone for the man after he'd offered up the number; for convients sake it was probably best to accept it... Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:04 pm

"Welcome! Its why I offered my number in the first place, other than just liking you Senpai. If you need anything else, feel free to call. I really really mean it! Even if its late or something, as long as its important or an emergency I won't be too grumpy." Miyako gave a warm smile to them both as Tsuyoshi put in Hibiki's number as well. That man was seriously getting all the cuddles and kisses later, he'd been so perfect... So perfect! He deserved lots of love after this.

Still Miyako blushed brightly but had the biggest smile on her face as Ikue complimented them, her eyes wide and sparkling as she nodded. "Thank you thank you! Aaah did you hear that Hibiki? She said we were great and the food was good!"

Tsuyoshi just blinked and then blushed at how much the young woman brightened at the compliment, looking away as he put his phone back in his pocket. It was like looking into the sun, much too bright...

Standing up, he gave them both a nod and a roguish grin of sharklike teeth. "Don't get up, I can let us both out then since Lil Ikue's going with me. Heh, feel free though. I mean it!"

Giving a soft wave of his hand, he then used it to pet the kitten as her toy finally stopped dangling for her and dropped onto her head. It bounced with a soft jingle as she shook her head and looked annoyed, giving the psychic a grumpy look before she sniffled and looked away as he headed for the door. Tsuyoshi didn't take offense and just stuffed his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Hibiki pocketed his phone once the numbers had been exchanged, quiet as Miyako spoke with the two of them before they left, though his silence was nothing out of the ordinary.

"A-Ah.." At Miyako's happy words, he gave a nod; he'd definitely heard it, they had been...good hosts... The food had been good to them too... It was good to hear, definitely.

Ikue was happy to see Miyako so bright and pleased by the compliments; she had meant them fully!

She moved to stand shortly after Tsuyoshi did, hopping off her seat and giving a small wave herself.

"Eeeeh? Lil'?" It felt easier to joke around now that those mysterious walls were down, now that there wasn't really anything like powers being secretly hidden; she could respond like she did when Honami teased!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:31 am

"Byyye. Be safe!" Miyako waved bye to the pair with a grin and a giggle, before promptly looking over at her quiet boyfriend and glomping him. She was leaning precariously on her stool but it didn't matter! He'd made the whole host thing a success and thus Miyako began showering him with love immediately as those two walked away.

Tsuyoshi looked away with a smile, trying to hide it. He could almost see the happy hearts coming from those two as he and Lil Ikue headed for the door. His smile morphed into a smirk as he slipped his shoes back on and opened the door for her to head out first. "Lil cause you're so short. Ehhh, you don't even reach my shoulders. A wittle Ikue, who if they were any smaller I could just put in my pocket and carry around."

He was chuckling softly, not even noticing his walls were entirely down for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 am

Miyako had looked about ready to pounce on him...but Hibiki had not taken full notice of that, and because of that a surprised noise escaped as he was promptly jumped and cuddled. Once he had his balance his arms went to Miyako, keeping her steady considering she looked like she'd teeter out of her damn seat if she moved too much.

Ikue followed Tsuyoshi out of the apartment, slipping her own shoes back on as they reached the door. At his words though, a cheek puffed out; "I-I'm tall for being Japanese, y'know!"

Just a little...

"Besides you're really tall too!" She retorted right back at him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 am

"Pffft, oh? I couldn't tell from all the way up here. You just disappear if I'm not looking right at you." Tsuyoshi shielded his eyes with his hand as if to look around for the woman while heading down the stairs. She was a bit taller than some, but not as tall as he'd seen at times.

"Course I am, I make a damned fine basketball player too. Also I'm not fully Japanese ya know, so whats your excuse? Did you have some sort of giant japanese woman in your blood then?" Still he had to laugh at her retort, not even phazing him a bit as the man hopped the last few steps with his long legs easily. Landing on both feet, he turned around and rose an eyebrow at her behind him, smirking all the while.

It...was nice to be able to tease someone back and forth like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:25 am

Ikue was in full pouty-sibling-poking mode now! She was tall her for her ethnicity! Maybe only by a couple of inches, but she was still tall! Of course someone like Tsuyoshi would be taller!

She jumped the last couple of steps as well, landing on her feet rather easily as Tsuyoshi responded to her earlier retort.

"I dunno! My dad maybe!? He was tall!" She pouted back, looking up at the smirking man.

Tsuyoshi probably could do basketball though, from what little she knew about it. She'd seen people play streetball before, but from a distance... They had all been really tall.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:36 am

Tsuyoshi's smirk faded as Ikue spoke about her dad, having not really heard much about the person before and not really sure what to say. He blinked as she stood there, staring down at her before lifting up both hands and settling them lightly on her shoulder.

He nodded once, solemnly, gave a soft sigh and then spoke with quite a serious tone. "I see... You should hold onto the things he left for you then. Liiiike your two~ whole~ Inches~ above the rest of the tiny little people."

Chortling, he reached up and ruffled her hair into a mess with both hands before turning and fleeing with the biggest smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:42 am

Huh? What was with the serious now? Ikue was confused, but quieted as Tsuyoshi began to speak. Hold on to the things he left for her... Like her...

E-Eh?!

Eh!?

That was a cheap shot!

"Eeeeh!?" That sound escaped her as Tsuyoshi promptly ruffled her hair and bolted, to which she bolted right after. She had run lots in the mornings to keep up her stamina, she could run! "Permission to pounce!"

It was not phrased as a question, and he was hardly given much time to react before she quickly jumped in her steps and seized his arm in her hands. It was all she could reach due to the distance between their running.

With his tattoo a little touching like this should be fine! He had been touching her head for spirit's sake! The home of thoughts! She gave a laugh though, unable to help it thanks to this light and happy air.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:52 am

"Two inches is a lot only to men with compensation problems and short people!" Tsuyoshi called over his shoulder, laughing as he tried to keep ahead of her revenge. Ikue was definitely going to boot him for it, but the man was having way too much fun tormenting her to stop.

As her words hit him, he had a second to put up the barriers again before he was promptly grabbed. He yelped and slowed down, before hearing her laughter and laughing himself. "You musta been pumping those stubby lil legs... Permission granted though. As long as I get a heads up."

He ruffled her hair with his free hand, still grinning though it was begining to morph into that playful smirk again as he thought up more teasing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:07 am

"MMmmmph!" That-! It...That was-! Uuu, that wasn't a fair jab! Only unfair because she could find no immediate way to retort to it! Weh! Her cheeks had puffed out some in response to that statement, a muffled, pouty noise following.

Yes. This was the best retort.

Though, she had done the right thing and given a warning to the pouncing! And she gave a single nod in response. "I'll always warn, no worries!"

S-Stubby legs though!? She happened to have nice, long legs though!

"I happen to have nice legs though! I've gotten lots of compliments!" Even if every compliment had killed her nearly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:05 am

Tsuyoshi's hand slipped from her hair to her cheek, poking the puff with one finger and letting his amusement show in his crimson eyes. "Eeeh? An adult woman pouting and puffing up her cheek? You definitely are Lil Ikue all right."

He was far too amused with himself to not keep smirking, even with her promise to warn him first. Getting used to this tattoo was taking time and a bit of effort so it was a bit hectic in his mind as he switched through its setting mentally with half his brain. The other half was focused on messing with Ikue really. Especially since she dropped a golden nugget of teasing.

"Oh? Lots? Does that mean people line up just to tell you all that? I'm all ears, please repeat some of them for me. Prove me wrong." Tsuyoshi smirked and tried not to chuckle evily, the chuckles coming out as he knew full well the woman wasn't lying. She couldn't lie to save her life! And she probably was attractive to a lot of people too. "Regale me all these compliments, verbatim if you will~ I'll want proof Ikue-pyon."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:17 am

!!

That...That-! A few squeaked sputters escaped Ikue; she was an adult, yes, but...but-! She'd been left with no options! It was a proper retort! There wasn't a way for her to respond otherwise! She'd been cornered, trapped into giving such a response!

"Th-...a- mm...-!"

And then came the compliment response...

She shouldn't have brought it up, it was only more ammo to be used against her. She had been bluffing with confidence! Tsuyoshi's words only seemed to bring out that fluster of hers as most compliments were recalled.

Squeak and sputter... She had been reduced to simple squeaks and sputters...

Regale...them...verbatim...a--aaaaaa....

She slowly slipped down from her standing position, her hands still holding onto Tsuyoshi's arms as her knees softly hit the ground in defeat.

Weeeh....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Tsuyoshi admired the girl's ability to become a flustered mess in public, his eyes wide as he looked around for anyone paying them mind. Ikue had apparently lost all ability to function at his words and he opened his thoughts to her, being blasted from her hold on him. Wincing, he quickly found himself trying not to laugh as those compliments she remembered filtered into his mind. She hadn't been lying, he knew she wasn't but even he had to blush as some of those hit him.

He did stare in shock for a few moments as she fellt o her knees, wondering if she needed help... Tsuyo quickly found himself moving to kneel as well so he could help her back up. "Poor Lil Ikue. Do you need me to carry you home now?"

Maybe this would get her standing and walking now? Where were they headed anyways? Tsuyoshi was struck by that thought, wondering what in the hell they were doing now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:16 am

!!!

At Tsuyoshi's question Ikue popped right back up, even if her movements were a bit stiff, her steps somewhat forced through all of her fluster.

"N-Nope, I-I-I can do it j-just fine! I can w-walk!" Yeah! She could totally! See? She was doing it right now with absolutely no problem. Her mind had not even registered that there was no destination in mind, she just had to show her ability to walk!

She was just fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 am

Tsuyoshi was trying to fight his laughter, but seriously how could he as Ikue popped back up and attempted to walk away. She was such a little adorable thing, freaking out like that and walking in such a wobbly manner.

He took pity on her, staying quiet for a moment as his mind promptly forgot that he really wasn't sure what they were doing... It was just so fucking amusing watching her freak out like this. He was a bit worried about her space cadetting like this though and sighed, taking a few steps closer to her and bending to scoop her up in his arms despite potential protest. "You're gonna walk right into traffic at this rate, sheesh! Might as well have a freaking flashing sign saying you aren't okay, even without my damned mind reading. Bad Kue-tan."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:57 am

Yes! She was doing good, great even! She could walk easily! Just one step after the other, she knew how to walk! She had learned how to do it just like everyone else when they were babies. She could certainly walk through a little flus-aah!?

The thought could not be finished, not before she was scooped up by Tsuyoshi as he began to walk at a much more normal pace.

"W-Would not!" She retorted; she would not! She could totally walk just fine! There would be no...walking into traffic! Not on her watch!

Uuu...weh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:52 am

"Yes you were." Tsuyoshi responded in kind, rolling his eyes as he made great strides in one direction that could vaguely lead them to where ever they were potentially headed. "You were all wobbling and looking like a little fawn there, or a colt. I'm an awful person but I'm not that awful, now are you calm again?"

If she was all unflustered he could let her down, otherwise he'd have to leash her. Crimson eyes looked down with one eyebrow raised, framing his wondering and letting his power loose minus the added touch bonus for now. This was taking some getting used to... But honestly her mind was so damned pure he could stand it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:08 am

Like a fawn!? Eeeeh?

Ikue would like to believe she'd seemed more stable than that! C-Come on... She'd been walking...okay, maybe she'd been a little...sway-y b-but-! It couldn't have been that bad, could it!? Uuu...

Her fingers came up, poking together for a few moments as she worked through her pouting; perhaps later she'd be a flustered mess over acting like this, but that wasn't on her mind at the moment. The fact that she was able to act like this showed that she was relaxed, or comfortable in a sense.

Once the fluster...eventually faded, she let out a small huff of a breath as if to finalize composing herself. There! She was more clear headed now than ever!

"I think I'm calmer now." She answered, giving a small, but quick nod.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Tsuyoshi kept his eyebrow raised, walking slowly as he stared down at Ikue's finger poking. Waiting patiently, he attempted to not smirk or laugh or tease further until Ikue got herself firmly under control. At the huff of breath, Tsuyo found himself pausing in his steps near a bench before nodding. "All right, you should be more careful! You're gonna get hurt one of these days if you get too flustered."

He rolled his eyes as he settled her on the bench, before kneeling next to it. "You know you are way too open at times. Seriously, its too damn dangerous for someone sweet like you. Wandering into traffic..."

He snorted, pushing aside the worry as his hand came up to ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:24 pm

"Can't help it..." Ikue answered, letting out a breath in attempt to calm herself further as she was seated on the bench. If she could do something about controlling her fluster she definitely would! It was troublesome, it gave people the wrong ideas at times and just...didn't work to her advantage at all!

Way too open at times, right, right... For the most part she was an open book, huh? She was a terrible liar, so...

Tsuyoshi's comments though received a sheepish laugh after her first response; unfortunately, there wasn't much she could do to fix those traits about her. She was just a walking danger magnet then, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 am

"You should practice, build up a resistance to..." Tsuyoshi waved his hands at the Ikue's form as she admitted she couldn't help it, genuinely worried about someone trying to take advantage of her. "This. All of this."

Still he knelt down a bit so he could be closer to her eye level, much like an older person to a child as he ruffled her hair again. A lopsided grin briefly made an appearance before he sighed, shaking his head. Tsuyoshi felt guilt, treating her like that and saying what he had... Wasn't really his place to do that stuff and he drawled out a semi apology. "S'a good thing. The open book stuff, ya know? Not awful, just makes ya easy to mess with... So uh don't... feel all bad and stuff, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am

Build up a resistance... H-How was she supposed to go about doing something like that!? A-All of this...? I-If she could, she would... The problem was going about building up said resistance... There's been lots of times where she'd tried to hold in her flustered reactions to things, but it just never seemed to get her anywhere...

Uu...

Ikue didn't have a chance to speak before Tsuyoshi continued on, telling her now to not feel bad and stuff... I-It wasn't that, i-it was just hard to...to...

Aaa

"I-I've definitely tried before...to not react, or to hold it in, but it just never works; hehe... I know it can be bad, for people to misunderstand and depending on the person it could be...not good." Dangerous. "I-I definitely know that, I just...don't know how to fix..."

As she'd thought before, a walking danger magnet...

Her fingers came up to poke together, her actions unconscious ones as she attempted to explain. Once she was past her shoddy explanation though, she attempted to shoot him one of her smiles, trying to let him know she didn't take any offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarf's a Scarf
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: