(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scarf's a Scarf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:22 am

Ikue watched quietly as Tsuyoshi took the scarf from her, examining it as if it were some deadly weapon that may activate and blow them up with the wrong touch.

He...was really interested in the scarf for some reason; she didn't question him...but...but it was odd... It should just be a normal scarf to him, right?

I-It wasn't to her obviously, she knew what it was for...but...

Wh...Where had she gotten it!?

"U-Um...well...um..." He wanted to know...and he seemed...both horrified and awed before, and...and...now he was just looking at her in such...utter disbelief. "W-Well...um..."

She clapped her hands together as if she were about to start begging for something, her eyes clamping shut for a moment before one opened; "P-Promise to not think I'm crazy...?"

He...He really looked like he noticed something...weird about it! Anyone should just look at it like it was some normal article of clothing! So...So she had a tiny....tiny smidgen of hope here to go on.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:33 am

Tsuyo felt himself staring up at Iseri-san, hope almost shining in there as she began speaking. She seemed hesitant but he had to know damn it! This wasn't no godsdamned joking manner! As she sweetly clapped her hands and closed her eyes, her next words gave off another odd response in the man who was normally calm and easy going.

"Hehehe... HAHAHAHA! You have no fucking problems there. I'm the crazy one. So its one...one of those special thingies? Spirit things." Tsuyoshi laughed almost hysterically, staring at the innocuous though pretty scarf. His mind just felt too empty for anything and he wanted to drop it, but it was empty...too empty... and that felt so fucking amazing he laughed again, more happily this time.

No thoughts, no fucking thoughts just whirling around. Only him. Only his own damned ones. His hand moved, touching Iseri-san's cheek and nothing. Not a damned thing. Hah. Hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:42 am

E...Eh?

Ikue blinked as Tsuyoshi began...laughing!? Of all the responses Ikue could have expected it was not that one! He was laughing and then...Eh!?

S-S-So he was...

Ah!

"S-So you are! I-I mean, no, you're not crazy! I-I...It is!" Ikue gave a nod, a rather entusiastic one as the two were now on...the same page of sorts. "A friend with creating...abilities...I got chased by one of those hollows and she found! We met then...and made it for me, said if I ever needed anything I could ask!

W-What? Do hollows chase you too? I could ask, i-if it's to protect someone...I'm sure we could get you something like it! I could ask...if you don't want to?" He might think it odd to just ask someone he'd never met before for something like that...but...but this was important! If it helped him in any way!

"It didn't take her long to make it at all...if that helps!" She added, she would...perhaps treat Miyako to a big meal if...if she could ask the girl for this, she knew saying all of this might be a little pressuring, but... Hollows were dangerous!

She didn't seem to mind as he touched her cheek, though the action certainly was strange of him; she was...rather caught up in their current discussion.

"It's supposed...to completely hide the wearer's signature, so hollows won't notice you at all...um...she also said it might do other things..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 5:06 am

"Pffft, I promise I'm damned insane after all this time Iseri-san. Hahaha this just proves it." Tsuyoshi shook his head at her denial but his crimson eyes were brought back to the scarf as they discussed it in more detail. "They just made... Just made this...magical scarf that..."

"Hahaha, no I don't. They leave me the hell alone. I guess I don't ping their radar like most others... Uuugh. I'm just a parlor trick man. I read minds, can teleport things a bit and move stuff with my mind. Touch makes it stronger..." In a roundabout way he was explaining what he had been doing without even thinking as his mouth rambled and spilled forth things. His empty mind felt so good he almost wanted to get up and dance with joy. It was a good weird, though definitely still weird...

"Mind reading though, it never shuts off. Never. Till now... I can't hear a damn thing while holding this scarf. I-I...yeah... yeah I would. Something like this...would be...amazing..." Maybe he could sleep at night... Holy hell he could SLEEP at night!

Tsuyoshi laughed a bit and fell over sideways again to the ground, unable to just process this as his free hand moved to his face to cover part of it. "Something like this...Maybe different... The other things...I need these other things...it does..."

If he could use his power at will... Would it have to be a scarf? Gods his mind was whirling with possibilities now. "I'll definitely meet em if they are fine with it. J-Just... need a bit to...process..."

His voice went high at the end as he laid there. He broke. Tsuyoshi broke.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 5:20 am

The scarf had just been made! Ikue nodded at that, once..twice... It had definitely just been made!

So he didn't run into hollows? Wow, he was lucky! The scarf must have other properties that helped him then... He was...

Ikue was quiet as he explained his abilities, he could read minds, and teleport things, move things... Touch made it stronger... That...That definitely explained why he hadn't wanted her to touch him earlier when she'd tried to help him... If touch made it stronger...

Still, mind reading powers and...and all of that!

"Th...That sounds so cool! N-Not the...never shutting off part, but being able to do those things!" Ikue definitely sounded amazed; she felt...a bit bad he could never shut off the mind reading, and...the scarf was shutting that off...then he really did need something like this!

If he was this relieved to just have it stop!

This was the happiest, at least she could at least think that's an emotion he was feeling right now mixed in with everything else, she'd ever seen him!

With all of this excitment and discussion, Ikue didn't even have time to process the fact that due to his powers shutting off...that meant he'd read her own mind, her focus right now was solely on helping him!

"Hm...Maybe a ring or something? To go on like...your index finger? That's small and you can wear it around... Maybe she could make something like that... so specifically to...stop your abilities like the scarf is doing..." Ikue was rambling off ideas, as Tsuyoshi had mentioned wondering if it could maybe be something else...

A scarf would stand out and was hard to match with all clothes...so something you could wear with anything!

Without much thought Ikue whipped out her phone, going as far as to open up a text to Miyako just as Tsuyoshi had started to say he would agree to getting something like this...

Ikue was serious about helping him in this! He was her friend, and to her this was a matter of truly helping him...if not life and death, than his sanity at least! If he was this happy to be able to shut all of those thoughts out...then he definitely needed this!

Had Tsuyoshi not accepted, Ikue had even felt prepared to make him take the scarf somehow...or even suggest cutting it in half; she felt...even though she was no master seamstress, she could at least sew up the separated ends to make it look nice!

But he'd agreed!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:50 pm

"S'not cool. Just annoying..." Tsuyoshi was protesting, not even feeling embarrassed when Iseri-san complimented his powers. Sure it SEEMED nice to outsiders, but even if he could turn it off why would he want to read people's minds? They always thought weird shit or inane stuff. He felt up the scarf, breathing easier and not moving from the ground just yet at least. No reason to.

It was so weird just having a free mind, no wonder he'd panicked initially. Just the sudden silence was a huge change and he held a pleased smile on his lips.

"It's worth a shot, I'll wear freaking anything if it'll help." Tsuyoshi would take whatever he could get in this case. A ring, a necklace...earrings? Hah! A tattoo or anything he could use. He'd be up for anything the person could do for him.

He wondered if it blocked his other powers and felt a twinge of worry at that, they were the more useful of the set. Least he was unaware of the stubborn wish to help him the woman had due to the scarf, or else he might get a bit indignant at that.

----

Miyako set down her pencil, hearing a message sound from her phone in a little ping, her drawing going unfinished for the moment as she paused to check it. It was next to her on the dresser and she picked it up to check. It was from Senpai! Hibiki had been napping with Regalia again and she had been silently sketching the adorable pairing on the bed when this message had popped up.

Something about needing help with her powers, someone needing something similar to her item... Miyako frowned softly, remembering how the scarf had drained her right out too. But if someone needed help, she wasn't going to say no...

[Sure! I'll head right there, tell me where you two are? Or would you rather come to my place. I can give you directions if you'd want.]

If they came here, Hibiki wouldn't be so grumpy...

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"I can...understand why; it's an interesting ability though." Ikue smiled, knowing it was probably a really annoying power to Tsuyoshi...especially if he couldn't turn it off.

She'd likely go crazy if she had a power like that... The fact that he could put up with it at all was amazing.

When he said asking Miyako for an item was worth the shot, and that he'd wear anything she gave another quick nod just as her phone signaled a message from Miyako.

It would...probably be more respectful to go to her place...this was rather sudden...

"Um, she said she could give us directions to her place? Or she could come here? You can keep holding on to the scarf to help with your powers on either case though!"

Tsuyoshi could keep the scarf held until he could get his own item, he seemed really happy to be able to block out others from his mind, so of course she'd let him hang on to it!

She would message Miyako back as soon as she got his opinion on the matter...

--

Hibiki was still napping, even as Miyako answered her messages; the bed was too comfortable...waking up right now would be a crime he would dare not commit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 am

"I can show you the others later. If ya feel up to it." Well it wasn't like the cat was in the bag still, this cat had flown the coop and Tsuyoshi gave her another lopsided smile. He was trying damn it and finally got it in him to push himself up from the ground, one hand holding that precious scarf to him as if it was pure gold or some other rather rare item.

It was, really...

How was he supposed to go about his life though now? Pretty much everything he did, how he acted, was all due to this stupid mind reading. It would no longer be as much of an issue wouldn't it?

This was life changing shit, utterly life changing. Almost as much as developing these powers had been... How he slept, where he went during the day. The times of day he did things... How he shopped...

Pretty much the entirety of his existence was changing. Tsuyoshi realized though that Iseri-san was speaking though and tinted red as his mind rewound to figure out what she had said. Oh! Yeah... He cleared his throat and nodded. "We uh, can go. Yeah. To her home. Thanks, I'll be sure to hang onto it carefully."

Should he just wrap it around his neck or something? As long as he had this it didn't matter where the place was... "I always heard everyone's thoughts in a thirty foot diameter. This is nice..."

--------

Miyako waited for a go ahead, writing out some directions to get to their studio apartment. She'd send it as soon as Iseri-san replied with wanting to know, preparing ahead of time just in case. It'd be easy to erase it and just reply with a 'coming' if they wanted her to come see them, though she hoped not. Hibiki needed rest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:15 pm

"Sure!" Ikue offered a smile at that, if Tsuyoshi wanted to she would definitely see the demonstration of his other abilities! She wished she had her own abilities up to offering...but...considering his power he was likely well aware she...didn't have any. Aha...

At least she was able to help him with this!

They would...go to Miyako's then. Another tiny nod was given at that as she quickly responded to Miyako's message, and shortly after recieved the directions they needed.

"Welcome! Alright... I got the directions, we'll head over there then..." Tsuyoshi could hang onto the scarf, and then he could get an item for himself, he'd be free in his own mind after...

Hm? A thirty foot diameter... Wow.

He seemed happy, and Ikue was glad she her scarf had such abilities; this would be really great for Tsuyoshi!

--

While Miyako was busy on her phone, Regalia had taken it upon herself to awaken...and promptly wake Hibiki up by doing so...as she has now made his head her personal seat to sit on while she looked at Miyako.

"...Get her off..." Hibiki muttered, blinking; if he tried to move her the cat might resist...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Tsuyoshi found his hand going up to ruffle his hair, looking away as Iseri-san decided she would later. Seeing them that was. They were just parlor tricks really, nothing too impressive... Her face showed all her feelings though and he bet she was feeling a bit weird about him having powers and her not. He almost reached over to bop her but didn't want to get a burst of thoughts.

Instead he swung the scarf lightly and sighed. "S'Okay. If you get powers they might be pains in the ass, so maybe its best you don't for now. Dontcha want this scarf back for now though? Isn't it dangerous?"

"I'll follow you then. Lead the way, Iseri-san." Hopefully they didn't mind a bummish guest of sorts... Whoever they were. He couldn't help the light shining in his eyes though, hopeful and happy nor the matching grin.

------

There was a muffled sound from the bed as Miyako set her phone aside for the moment, her eyes going back to the mostly curtained bed for the moment. She had closed the curtains on it when he had crawled in it for his nap, so he could sleep and had left only a small part open to see him while she drew.

Someone though was being a fluffbutt pain! The young woman shook her head and sighed as she moved to the bed, crawling onto it before reaching out and nabbing the kitten. "No! Bad floof, come here and get pets from me if you want them that badly."

She reached up to scratch behind her ears as she cuddled the kitten to her, smiling down at the sleepy man. "We'll have guests soon Hibiki! You might as well stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:09 pm

"Hehe, they might be... You could be right about that." Ikue admitted, her smile turning a bit sheepish for a moment before it returned to a happier state. "I can only hope they'll be at least a little useful; guess the excitement got to me!"

She shook her head as Tsuyoshi asked about handing her the scarf back; "Nuh-uh; you hold onto it until we get you something like it! I think...I should be fine, it's not like my signature's that noticeable...so I'm sure we'll be fine!"

She could at least be optimistic about that; her signature couldn't be all that great...so a hollow would hopefully just pass her by if they somehow noticed one.

Besides... Miyako's place wasn't that far away!

With Tsuyoshi's okay to go ahead and get going, Ikue gave another quick nod and smile before leading the way towards the building.

--

"M-Mn..." Hibiki gave a nod of thanks as Miyako removed the cat from his face before sitting up. He ran a hand through his hair as he blinked away his sleepy state. "...thanks..."

Another lucky moment, he'd managed to say the word.

Guests, though?

"Ah..." A friend of hers...he guessed? If it were Osamoto or Okura she would have told him it was either of them... He should...get dressed then, at least get some long pants and on a shirt. "I'll get clothes in a sec..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:27 pm

"You have the scarf, it'll protect ya at least from any annoying ones." Tsuyoshi felt a bit bad for bursting her bubble and his eyes shifted from her to the clouds up in the sky. Iseri-san was such a sweet person, why had he just said that? Ugh, he was an awful miserable friendthing.

"...I bet they'll be really cool. And useful. You're a good person, don't worry so much about it." Sighing at the kind words he had to offer, the man felt a bit awkward and his cheeks tinted while he turned his head.

"If you feel you need it, its long enough to share worst comes to worse." Tsuyoshi offered one end up as an example before settling the rest around his neck so his hands could go into his pocket. It felt weird just walking around with hands out and he followed after Iseri-san. "I mean its weird being this close to someone but I can manage."

---------

"Welcome sleepy head." Miyako smiled and set the squirming kitten aside, the floof done with the attention for now now that she knew guests were coming. They could be conned into affection, she shouldn't waste it on ones who were always here.

She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on his cheek before turning to get off of the bed, happy he had gotten thanks out before explaining. "Senpai met a friend and they need help! She thinks I can make something and I figured them coming here would make you happy since last time I ended up sleeping on a bench."

Hibiki would be upset if she repeated that... She turned her head around as she reached the edge, her legs dangling over with a grin. Miyako had promised~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:53 pm

"H-Huh? No, it's fine; really! I have a weak sig-" Share it!? It... Well it was long enough...b-but wasn't it easier on him to hold it! He wasn't accustomed to being so close...

Ikue didn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything...

He was holding an end out to her though, and she almost assumed for a moment that if she didn't take it he'd likely attempt to hand it to her...maybe. She wasn't entirely sure... This was the first time they were really being open with one anther now that the big secrets were out of the way...so it wasn't like she could truly read him well or anything.

"I-If...If you're sure..." Eventually, she gave in, and accepted the length that he was holding out.

--

Hn? Senpai...? That... Ah, she had mentioned something about some woman she'd met with spiritual awareness before, the one she'd made the scarf for...that was this "Senpai" of hers then...

He was still, accepting of the response to his thanks and the kiss before Miyako moved to get out of bed.

"...Here's better to do that...kinda stuff." He didn't want her over-stressing herself, but...making those sorts of items...she likely saw that as good training, plus she liked being helpful...

Here was better than anywhere, at least he didn't have to concern himself over finding her sleeping on a damn bench.

He moved towards the edge of the bed as Miyako reached the edge herself; he needed to get some pants...and a shirt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:42 am

"I guess?" Tsuyoshi hadn't meant to force he, just was showing her that it was possible for it to work if she had needed so not to worry but Iseri-san took the offered end. He shrugged and moved closer, though his face tinted brighter red. This close to someone and nary a weird thought or anything... Not that Iseri-san had ever thought weird ones.

He hadn't minded her thoughts and even if he was tempted to take it off just to see what she was thinking so he could respond appropriately there were way too many others around. "Besides, we been under an umbrella together ya know? Not like this is much different."

It was really different but Tsuyoshi tried not to think of it like that. It was more important, for safety not just getting wet which was a measly excuse.

----

"I figured! I promised I'd be better, so I am doing so." Miyako smiled as she hopped down from the bed, it was a little too tall for her to just step off of. She fixed her skirt, adjusted her coat and moved to the dresser to grab her phone before pocketing it.

Arms above her head in a stretch, she yawned and forgot about the open sketchbook with half drawn Hibiki sitting right there. It was filled with all sorts of pictures of him so it wasn't as if it was something she wanted him to see... Even had that prince drawing...

Instead she headed for the stairs before blowing the mostly naked handsome man a kiss. "I'll go put on the kettle for tea! And get out snacks. I'll probably need both when I am done."

It was comfortable living with him now... She still had her happy excited moments, her own place and all but... Being with Hibiki all of the time was really nice... He was always there when she woke up and always went to bed with her now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:34 am

"Okay, I'm fine with...with it, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable!" Ikue explained, not wanting Tsuyoshi to worry about something bad or anything.

She just wanted him to be comfortable with this!

They...had shared an umbrella before, when they first met; there were circumstances that kinda pushed them to do so, but she hadn't been particularly bothered by it!

This was...a bit different, she was willing to admit, than sharing an umbrella, but things were fine!

"Thank you, ah; it shouldn't be much longer, just a bit up ahead!"

They had been a bit close to the location to begin with luckily!

--

"A-Ah..." Hibiki nodded as Miyako hopped off the bed, stepping off of it himself to stand just before he stretched some. He needed to, after that nap...

H-Hah? She'd just...blown...

Attempting not the look the least bit surprised at Miyako's little gesture, he turned to head towards the closet; clothes...first thing's first...

Miyako would get...all of that prepared and he'd get at least presentable. He'd get more food out too...later maybe, in case Miyako needed more when she was done with all of this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:10 am

"Honestly, Iseri-san, I don't think I'll be comfortable for a while. It's kind of a really big thing and change so comfort is out of the question." Tsuyoshi yawned and held his hand up to hide his shark teeth, feeling his eyes water up as he made sure to match her shorter legged stride. He was a tall man, especially in japan and it kind of drew attention. Tsuyo had to be careful to keep up with her without outpacing the woman.

"Don't worry so much, you're making me worry a lot." It got a soft chuckle out of him, thinking about how much she always worried over him and an eye roll as his hand returned to its pocket. "Eh? Just up ahead? I don't see any real apartment buildings."

Maybe they had a smaller one or something? His eyes were looking around now though as she informed him their destination had almost been reached. Excitement was beginning to well up, what kind of mystical friend was this? Were they some sort of like old and wise person? Powerful?

They had to be something if they had make a magic scarf.

-----

Miyako smiled at Hibiki's surprise, but she loved reminding him of her feelings. He didn't dislike them so she would always always make sure he knew! She practically skipped down the stairs, making it to the kitchen in record time to begin heating up water. Once the stove was on she moved to the fridge to see what they had brought home from work...

A few cakes and pastries and cookies... Even some custard~

Well she could leave the stuff that absolutely needed to stay cold in, but she pulled a few of the mini cakes and slices out as well as a bunch of cookies.

She was munching on the cookies at least, so there would have to be a ton...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 am

"I understand...this is...really big, yeah; at least...at least you'll be free to have peace and quiet in your mind at least! I-It will...take some getting used to...yeah, but...Hehe, you seemed happy at least...when all the thoughts were blocked."

He'd had a big smile on and excited eyes, and as they got closer to Miyako's it seemed the excitement was welling up again?

"Mhm, that's what the address said...should be nearby...hm..." Ikue looked around, now that they were in the area her eyes were scanning the addresses before eventually they landed on the one they needed.

Pointing the building she gave a happy smile, "That's it! This is my first time being here too...wow, so they have a place like this?"

Her eyes turning back to Tsuyoshi for a moment, her smile remaining she gave a laugh to match her happy expression; "Ready?"

--

Hibiki had slipped into some pants, and had grabbed one of his long sleeved shirts as per usual and put it on. Heading down the stairs himself, he patted down his hair some, which had become a bit messy during his nap.

Miyako had...already busied herself with snacks it seemed...

"...Need help?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:48 am

"I can't even explain it. Its so empty in here." Tsuyoshi laughed, a real laugh deep in his chest as he smiled. His hand went up and tapped his temple, eyes trailing back down to Iseri-san as he continued to smile. "Normally everyone else just invades, I can't block it so I have to just let it filter through. Its hard as hell when its about you though and I tend to draw attention. Shoulda never dyed my hair this color, doesn't freaking help."

He muttered that last part, looking a bit sullen and wishing he could pull his hood back up. But with the scarf it would be hard... least they were close to the building and Iseri-san seemed to catch his growing excitement herself.

She seemed to find it and he grinned instead of smiled, looking up at it. Was that a pink tree in the window?

Tsuyoshi shrugged, not knowing anything about mystical artificers. "Looks nice. I wonder how much they make doing stuff like this if they live in such a nice spot..."

He looked back down to Iseri and nodded before waving her ahead, his grin just growing. No thoughts the whole way... Just his own... Man he was glad she was with him to provide company or else he'd be all weirded out right now. "Lead the way, sensei. Pfft."

-----

Miyako looked up as Hibiki came down the stairs, her mouth full of cookies and her cheeks puffed up. She shook her head strongly, swallowing them all magically before smiling at him and rushing over.

Her arms went to his hair as she giggled and began fixing it for him, helping with his soft soft problem child. So floofy sometimes... "None needed! I got it all under control. You get to meet Senpai, she's really cool. Also she's got a really nice butt. I wish to draw it but it'd be awkward to ask, its like a work of art really!"

Such a perfect thing must be immortalized!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:03 am

This was definitely a big, big change for Tsuyoshi, but Ikue was happy to see that he was happy. He had been dealing with those powers of his, hearing everyone's thoughts around him...it was amazing to see that he'd managed.

She was glad she had had a solution to his problem, he was a friend and she had wanted to help!

It was harder for him to let the thoughts filter when they were about him...he was tall for someone that lived here, and his hair really stood out...but that wasn't a bad thing, but for him...it probably was in some regards.

"Yeah, these types of places usually cost a lot..." She agreed. Yet...Miyako was in high school still... so either her or her boyfriend had to have...some resource of money...no part-time job could pay for this, that's for sure.

Alright! She would lead the wa-

"E-Eh!? Sensei!?" Tsuyoshi was joking, but still! "H-How can I be a sensei, I-I don't know much about this stuff at all! I've only met a few people..."

Still, despite her words, which had trailed off at the end, she led the way all the way up to the door where she knocked and waited.

--

Hibiki stood still, bending over just slightly as Miyako tried to fix his hair for him; if she wanted to set it right then he could at least do this...

H-Hah? She had a nice...wha...

"A...Hah?" O-Of all the things to comment on about a person...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 am

"Must be good business then... What do they charge?" Tsuyoshi joked, nerves getting tighter as Iseri-san agreed that it was fancy and expensive. Well that was encouraging... Had she not known them well? Well she had said she knew them but hadn't' gone into detail... Just Iseri-san's shock was a bit telling.

They had made her that scarf though so they must be nice.

Tsuyoshi would take what he could get and being in debt to someone wasn't new. He had looots of debts.

He did smirk as Iseri-san stuttered, waving his hand as they head up the stairs. "Well I didn't know anything, so if the shoe fits wear it. 'Sides I was teasing."

As she knocked though he fell silent, fidgeting behind her but also attempting to hide too. This was too weird not hearing anything from the person inside and thus having no idea who the hell they were.

----

Miyako just smiled at Hibiki's confusion as he bent over so she could fix his hair for him. "Its aesthetically pleasing. Nice lines and all that? As an artist I like to capture all sorts of beautiful things. She's really sweet too... Ah!"

A knock at the door alerted her just as the kettle went off, her eyes going between the two before landing on Hibiki. "Th-The door! Please get it, I have to get the water!"

Miyako rushed over to the stove to shut the water off, knowing it needed to be the perfect temperature for tea. Iyuki had drilled this into her head...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:08 am

"I got the scarf for free!" Ikue informed, at least wanting to give Tsuyoshi that...though he was joking and she caught that a bit late and gave a sheepish laugh.

Ahaha...oops.

That was embarrassing!

He had been teasing before, she'd figured and she gave another small nod at his words. If the shoe fit...

--

Aesthetically pleasing...?

Miyako was an artist, through and through he supposed, and had been about to just nod in response before the knock sounded at the door.

"A-Ah...right."

Miyako had run off to get the water, which left him to get the door; fine, no problem. He headed off towards the door, opening it and stepping aside to let the two in.

"O-Oh, um...H-Hello..." Ikue had expected Miyako, she hadn't even thought of the possibility that...

"A-Ah..." This was...them then, "Miyako's inside..."

"Right, t-thank you...?" Aaaa! Who was he!?

"Hibiki..." He answered, looking off to the side before his eyes returned to the two and he gave a nod...that he supposed was a greeting towards them.

"Hibiki then! I-I'm Ikue, Ikue Iseri!" Ikue needed to introduce herself as well! Hibiki had so it was only right!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:24 am

Free! Hah! Tsuyoshi grinned more, liking the sound of that. The man wasn't given time to respond though as the door opened and he blinked down. H-Huh. He hadn't been expecting a handsome man. Not at all... He lifted a hand and with a two finger salute, he tried to be casual. This wasn't the person Iseri-san had been expecting from her stutters. "Y-Yo."

He peeked around the two, taller by a few good inches even on the very handsome man who had stepped aside for them. Was there sparkles coming from inside? He swore he could sense them...

His eyes went back to the man as he introduced himself and Iseri-san did so too, so they'd never met... Miyako? Was that his grandma? He'd nodded so he supposed that was some sort of greeting. "Kurosawa Tsuyoshi. The one who needs help is me"

He almost wanted to take the scarf off for a moment to get a feel but ugh, it would be a pain and at least he clarified that he was the one needing help... His hand moved up to his nose and he rubbed it nervously.

"Hibiki! Can you come help I can't get the lid off of the tea..." A sweet voice called from inside and Tsuyoshi was shocked again as it continued. "Please bring our guests to the kitchen too please!"

...H-Huh? That wasn't an old lady's voice.

Miyako had gotten the hot water all settled but... this new metal canister of tea wasn't coming off as she struggled with it comedically. No no no! Off! Sparkles spilled from her as she was excited to have guests, but they were dimming a bit by the stupid tea!

She was trying to be a good hostess...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:32 am

"Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod to Tsuyoshi after the two had introduced themselves, about to let them in properly when...

Mi-Miyako...

His eyes turned towards the direction of the voice, "A-Ah...right, right..."

She'd...The tea...

"Y...You can come...in..." He stated, gesturing for them to follow as he headed towards the kitchen area where Miyako was having her...battle.

He had to stop and blink at first, but he quickly stepped in to help, taking the tea from her and getting it open before handing it back to her.

Ikue had shut the door, it seemed in this Hibiki's concern for...Miyako's tea problem he'd wanted to help her. That was nice! She had asked for help and he'd come to her aid!

She waited to be sure Tsuyoshi was read to walk before she headed into the house, making sure she'd was all set to step inside the house for real beforehand.

...And there was Miyako! She offered the girl a smile after Hibiki had taken the can of tea to get open.

"That's her!" Ikue informed, looking up to Tsuyoshi; Miyako had been the one to make the scarf!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:49 am

Tsuyoshi gave a nod in return, they would...nod to each other. Nodding was good. Manly? Or something...

Well the man, Hibiki was at least kind enough to go help his... love? Were they siblings? The suspense was killing him and Tsuyoshi had to admit his powers were... kind of a crutch at this point in some ways. His hand fidgeted on the scarf. "Thanks."

He felt the you could come in comment was worth a thanks and Tsuyoshi followed Ikue as the man scurried off inside to help the tea person. Miyako. Her, she was the tea person. Iseri-san handled the door at least and he muttered a soft thanks as he felt more than a bit awkward now. His eyes spied a young woman almost immediately, seeing her boyfriend help her with the cannister before blinking as Iseri-san's words struck him. He then stared dumbfounded as the sparkles crashed over him. H-Huh!? That was her?!

Miyako smiled up at Hibiki as he nabbed the container from her and snapped it open easily, she accepted it back in time to see Ikue and her friend walk up. Sparkles spilled from her as she smiled brightly at both of them. "Thanks a ton Hibiki... Oh, hi Senpai welcome to Hibiki and I's home. Yep, its me. I can help you out, but do you want some tea while you explain what you need exactly?"

She'd never gotten to give anyone tea before yet! Her sparkles were out of control and she almost vibrated in excitement as he bounded over to the man and bowed. "I'm Miyako Inoue, nice to meet you."

He was almost as handsome as Hibiki! And really tall, a foot on her at least!

Tsuyoshi looked between them all and then stared down at the young woman still dumbfounded. "U-Uh sure. Tea's nice. Ts-Tsuyoshi Kurosawa, nice to meet you. I um expected someone... more...distinguished to be honest. You're cute!"

He turned red at his outburst, too stunned by the turn of events to be able to function as a human being. His hands went up to his cheeks and he bent over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:59 am

Tsuyoshi...seemed really surprised! Oh! Ikue realized now she hadn't ever...described Miyako to him really...in her excitement about finding a solution for him she'd forgotten!

"It's good to see you again!" She replied to Miyako, giving the girl a smile as she bounded over towards them.

Hibiki stood by where he had been, nothing for him to...go up to them for like Miyako; plus, Miyako was excited...

H-Hah!?

C-Cu...

Tsuyoshi's shock had surprised by Ikue and Hibiki, but Ikue recovered quicker, figuring it was one of Tsuyoshi's comments he typically made without being able to think first...

He'd pictured someone distinguished? Hehe, she should have explained a bit, huh?

"Hehe, sorry; I forgot...to explain, huh?" She said, voicing her thoughts to Tsuyoshi; with the scarf he couldn't hear them! "R-Really though...I should have...I was...too caught up in my excitement."

Tsuyoshi was hunched over a bit in embarrassment, h-hopefully he'd be fine...

Hibiki just blinked; h...hah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarf's a Scarf
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: