(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Takuya didn't care about Hibiki's surprise but he breathed a relieved sigh as the man got to Hibiki. He looked behind him, into the abandoned (so it looked) structure and shook her his head. "Take her to the vehicle. It's cold. I can see her butt."

He stayed in place, standing there and looking towards the building as if in vigil while waiting for the other pair to come out. "Yeah, once you guys are clear it'll be handled. The whole building will be swept, don't worry. Every inch of it..."

-------

"When we get out of here I will use those... There will need stitches though. How will we explain that..." At least until Miyako recovered enough to heal them all. Iyuki just nodded again though as she spoke, unable to summon up another smile as Muika began leading the doctor out of this room. He grabbed his glasses, oddly silent and shaking just a bit as he entered the blood soaked hallway.

He ignored the sticky splashes on his bare feet, not caring or able to care at this moment. He...wanted to speak but it was so hard... His mouth was a hard, pained line as he walked out, not wishing to use Muika for any sort of support due to that doctor. They would go home and all would be well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:00 am

Miyako couldn't focus on anything else right now but Hibiki's voice, so she missed Takuya and Selena and Luca's arrivals despite their actions before. She shook, her face still buried against Hibiki at the suggestion she just be put in the car... and that her butt was showing... Her voice was lost now though, unable to well up...

Selena's relief stayed intact as she got closer, HIbiki didn't seem hurt... but the girl? She was...she was all messed up. Her eyes radiated her worry and so did the tenseness of her body but she couldn't... let it show too much unlike Takuya who was just radiating his misery.

"You should have put that lab coat on her... Damn it Hibiki... Luca heal her immediately once we are inside it." Selena tore off her sweater over her head, not caring there was only a bra under it and she wrapped the arms firmly around the girl's neck and shoulders. Those wounds and that hair cut...

Miyako ignored the talk of cleaning out, or of Muika and Iyuki... but she did startle a bit at the other woman's voice and words. H-Healing? Someone else could... That got her head turning around to see, peering weakly with almost dead green eyes right now before she felt something warm and soft wrap around her a bit. A hand left Hibiki's neck to hold it to her... "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:11 am

"A-Ah, right... S-Sorry, wanted to...get her out of there." He hadn't thought about putting the lab coat on her, he'd just wanted to get Miyako out of there.

He nodded though, and after Selena had handed her sweater off to Miyako he headed towards the vehicle to get inside of it.

Luca had listened to the conversation, giving a nod when Selena told him to heal her. Selena was worried, so her firmness didn't both her him before he turned and followed Hibiki into the car.

Hibiki moved into the vehicle, placing Miyako down before attempting to shed himself of the lab coat and his coat under it. Miyako could use it after being treated.

He glanced over to Luca, seeing the man come into the vehicle and begin producing bottles from his coat. That should heal them then? He had no idea how the stuff worked, but... if it could heal...

--

Muika gave a nod, "Mm..."

She couldn't bring herself to talk much herself, not right now anyway... They needed to get out and away from here, her senses had come back and...she was using every ounce of strength she had to keep herself composed.

Everything was just...starting to really hit her now that she had snapped out of it. What happened, what could have happened...

She led Iyuki out, with the doctor walking in front of them, her eyes shifting to his bound hands for a brief second as they entered the main halls.

Just head up the stairs... They'd be on the ground floor then, and then they'd just need to get out the door and they'd be outside.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:13 am

Takuya glanced over as the three met up and exchanged greetings but he was more worried about his little brother and his girlfriend at this point. He stared at the building, willing the pair to come out safely...

---

Iyuki watched the doctor, staring straight ahead and not caring about the floor under them. Lacking shoes was no problem... not right now. He had tons of other hurts, not the least of which was his soul. He followed her out of the halls, through the building and then looked up as they reached the stairs...

Stepping up them with weary legs, it was obvious he had almost reached his limit...

Luckily it wasn't too much further... He made it up with one final weary step, heading outside and into the cold night. This sheet wasn't nearly enough but that wasn't what stopped him dead. Instead the sight of his brother caused Iyuki to freeze. "T-Takuya?!"

As soon as the one bound doctor and Muika were visible, Takuya noticed Iyuki and rushed over to the swaying man. His coat was shrugged off and settled around the man's shoulders before he was pulled into a hug. "I've got him Muika, I'll help him to the car. Selena and her friend are here. Did you want to keep that?"

His eyes were hard as he looked at the souvenir she had brought back, holding Iyuki up as the man's weight had settled against him. Iyuki for his part accepted Takuya's help, not understanding what getting to the vehicle really meant... or that this fresh air did. Part of him...hadn't thought he'd make it out and he clung to his brother for the moment. Contact...with someone living... A warm coat, a familiar smell... He would be home soon... Tears finally leaked from his eyes, only a few for the moment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 am

Selena didn't comment further, it spoke volumes of Hibiki's thought process that he hadn't done those things... She just smiled rather painfully, blaming herself... for all of this. She almost followed them to the car but stood instead, watching the touching reunion of the siblings and Muika along with the doctor they brought... That was more interesting. Selena headed over to the group of them and smiled coldly at the doctor as she caught Takuya's words. "I'll take him if you don't want him."

-------

Miyako noticed the shift in temperatures, a nice warm vehicle... and didn't protest other than a pained and pitiful whimper as Hibiki set her down. She held the sweater around her and shivered as Hibiki and some weird man with lots of rings followed her in... Vials? Were they...

Miyako saw those and shrieked, turning and trying to climb up over the seat in a mad panic of pure terror. "No! No more..."

They wouldn't take no more blood...they wouldn't give her weird things like Iyuki... they wouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:29 am

Muika stopped as Iyuki did, noticing Takuya as he rushed over and tended to Iyuki. Good, she...hadn't known if anyone was out here other than Hibiki and Miyako, the two needed taking care of immediately...

"Mm, I figured...I'd let you all do what you want with him." She replied, answering the older Osamoto sibling's question about her "souvenir."

He'd be handed off to Iyuki's family and they could do whatever the hell they wanted with him, she was sure after all the harm he'd caused he'd get a fitting punishment.

"He's the one behind all this." It might not be obvious, so she was stating it now, just to give Takuya a frame of reference.

Hearing Selena's words, she remained silent. Takuya and Selena could work out who got to deal with this guy... She didn't want anymore to do with him, right now she just wanted to help as much as she could with Iyuki and Miyako...

--

Hibiki's eyes widened at Miyako's reaction his arms moving to her to try to help calm her. Luca seemed just as surprised but held his hands up as if to say he was surrendering.

That wasn't the message he wanted to give across though, and he shook his head. "It's alright, they're brushes..." He tried to explain, "There's brushes in the lids, no shots, no needles, it won't even sting... The medicine will heal your injuries... It has healing properties that should work almost instantly..."

Hibiki was a bit surprised, that was the most he thought he'd ever heard the arrancar speak...but then again he did need to explain himself.

"That's Luca... He's Selena's...friend. He won't do anything... He won't..." Perhaps if Miyako could see that... Luca had his trust she'd calm down a bit... "He can heal, kinda like you can..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 am

"..." Takuya was silent for a moment as Selena came over, looking to Muika and then nodding. "She can have him, I wanted them all dead anyways. We need to get some clothes on him... and heal him up... Upsadaisy."

Iyuki was laying against Takuya almost in a daze at this point and the older man bent down and lifted his baby brother in a fireman's carry with a wince. "Sheesh...he's a lot heavier than he used to be. The place will be swept clean when we leave. Don't worry, just come with me to the car then and we'll head out."

The man wanted as much to do with that asshole as Muika did. Iyuki's hand reached towards Muika as he lifted his head up a bit. He hurt but he wanted her close... Takuya began walking towards the car but Iyuki's weak voice sounded. "M-Muika...please..."

He'd get yelled at later for handing over a valuable bit of evidence but Takuya gave no fucks. If they had wanted someone less vengeful they should have sent his father.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:23 am

"...Don't leave yet. Give Luca time to start healing... Tell him I'll need him out here once he's done or got them speeded up on recovery." Selena took the now quite angry doctor by the arm as soon as Takuya gave her the signal. Muika had no objections either~ "Also get anyone out of there if you sent guys in."

Luca would do whatever she wanted, right? Well it wasn't like he could object to something like this... A tiny bit of guilt made her pause... She'd ask him if he'd do it. Not demand.

The poor younger brother looked dead and Selena couldn't help but feel pity for Muika... Those two... They didn't deserve this, just as much as Hibiki and Miyako didn't. Well she'd have fun with the doctor... on their behalf.

----

Hibiki's touch immediately calmed Miyako, though she shook like a kicked puppy until Luca explained things. Her eyes finally went to him and his vials, which looked...honestly nothing like what had been in that place... And brushes?

Her face perked up a bit at the thought of brushes and she reached up to push the sweater off for now. "I-I have brushes...that heal..."

Hibiki's words and tone caused an obvious shift in her, he trusted this person and said he healed... She reached up and undid the hospital gown, unable to feel her usual modesty after...after earlier... "H-Here..."

If he was going to heal it all... He'd have to get all the spots... On her... Her body had marks all over it. Her neck had both the scalpel hostage wounds and the other cuts. Her arms... her cheek... A lot of the ones on her arms and legs looks days old, from the remnants of her energy and healing capabilities...

There weren't as many under the gown though there were a few scabbed over ones... Luca was... a magical...vampire healing person. He didn't look anything like a doctor...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 am

Muika stood back a step as Takuya lifted Iyuki up, giving a nod to the man and began heading towards the vehicle behind them.

As she noticed Iyuki reaching for her, she reached out with her uninjured hand to him, letting at least hold that until they could sit down. He...wanted her near, it seemed... If that's what he wanted, then she'd stay close.

She...didn't want to be away either, but...

Selena would get the doctor, she'd take care of him as she saw fit. They'd also apparently take care of the building from what she could understand...

--

Hibiki's hold loosened somewhat on Miyako as she calmed down, his words and Luca's explanation seemed to have helped her. She seemed okay, now that they'd found common ground.

Brushes, healing abilities...

Luca gave a nod, opening one of the bottles to show a brush attached to the bottom of the lid, already wet with the medicine it'd been soaking in.

He wanted to get that area on her neck, but first he felt it was best to heal something she could actually see... It might help further.

Reaching out carefully, he took Miyako's arm and ran the brush over some of the cuts and scratches. She'd see them beginning to heal and fade after only a few seconds.

"See? s'Just fine..." Hibiki let out a small breath, glad they'd been able to calm her for this.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:53 am

Takuya raised an eyebrow but accepted Selena's words. He hit the radio and sent a message to get everyone out who had gone in and get them far away, whatever it was he didn't want these people involved in it...

He carried Iyuki, who was holding Muika's hand in a tight grip once she'd brought it up, to the car and he opened a door with his free hand only to see... Miyako naked. Takuya turned his head away, disliking intensely all the wounds on the poor girl's body as he settled Iyuki against the seat. Iyuki had had to let go of Muika and he made a soft displeased sound but didn't have much fight left in him. He just settled against the seat and breathed, eyes watching Muika for now.

"Hey, when you are done healing these two up, Selena wants you out there. Muika... You'll have Iyuki back here. Please make sure he's okay..." Takuya gave Luca the warning and stepped back so Muika could crawl in too.

Iyuki's eyes finally looked around the car and he blinked at the dapper man inside. That was a doctor? Miyako's nudity didn't seem to bother him one bit, oddly enough for the Viper's kids at least... Not for him. He'd seen her naked enough today...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:08 am

Selena stared at the doctor, a low smile forming on her lips as everyone left the vicinity. Well! This would be a nice fun talk they would be having.

Luca had to get work done healing. She'd have some time with the head honcho really to get some information out of him before his end.
---

Miyako watched with wide eyes as the ring wearing vampire man reached out, only causing a slight tensing of her as he held it gently and set the stuff on her. Well brushed it along her wounds which were healing up nicely... That got a small smile out of her, a happy one and she relaxed in Hibiki's arms more. "Yeah... just fine... H-Here, you can...do the rest..."

Miyako closed her eyes, waiting for Luca to do what he needed. The startled open as the door did, though she quickly closed them again as Iyuki was set inside. It seemed he too was weak... She didn't want to see if he was covered in blood or not yet. She just listened to Takuya's voice and waited for Luca to do his work. Hibiki trusted him... so she'd trust him... Her breathing was calm again now that the pain was fading.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:14 am

Muika set her hand down as Iyuki was forced to let go, moving into the vehicle when Takuya had given her the opening to do so. She seated herself next to Iyuki, glancing over at the others in the car for a short moment.

Hibiki, Miyako, and the man Selena had been with, he was the doctor here to heal their injuries. Hearing Takuya, she glanced back at him and gave a small nod; "Mm... I will."

Luca gave a nod to Takuya when it came to his words regarding him, "I'll be out as soon as I'm finished..." It might be a little bit.

The girl was banged up, and so was the other male that'd just seated himself. He wasn't sure about the other two, Hibiki seemed fine...

For now, he focused on healing up the girl. He brought the medicine to her wounds, brushing across them whenever he noticed them. He was quiet, seeing as how he'd gotten her to calm down enough there was no need to talk further.

"Selena has the guy..." Muika said, noticing Hibiki looking over towards her and Iyuki, she guessed he was a bit confused due to the lack of a human body's worth of blood on either of them... "I only tied him up..."

Hibiki gave a small nod, turning his attention back to Miyako at hearing that; Selena would take care of him... He hoped the ones in the building though had been able to recover things, it'd suck for these two if they had to go through getting new phones and everything in their wallets...

It'd just make things harder for them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:27 am

Takuya shut the door and then started contacting everyone he could to inform them that the pair had been safely retrieved as he moved away from the car. It would take him a bit and since they were stuck here for now... Might as well do so. He could trust Muika with Iyuki.

Iyuki leaned over as soon as Muika seated herself, leaning his body and head against her with a tired sigh. This was... all he could do... His voice a soft whisper, he waited until Muika had informed Hibiki about the whereabouts of the doctor. "Sorry. I'm sorry... I couldn't keep us from getting captured Muika."

After his apology though, his voice rose a bit and he spoke wearily as he watched the man heal Miyako. "Please, her hand is all wounded. Please heal hers next."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:42 am

Miyako kept her eyes shut, but she felt...better...the pain was fading and she was breathing easier as the medicines soaked into her wounds. Neck, arms... legs... Stomach... It was a weird form of healing but she didn't mind it from the vampire man.

There wasn't much on her back for the moment, or butt or such. She'd been facing them when they'd done things... and the healing of her arms was nice. It removed the puncture wounds and such... her eyes opened as she felt the last of her pain fade, a soft relieved sigh sounding as she glanced down. Not a mark on her...

"Ah...thank you..." Miyako reached for the fallen sweater, attempting to put it back on as she looked to Hibiki and then Muika, and Iyuki who had requested Luca's assistance on Muika next instead. All she wished once she had that overly large sweater on was to cuddle up to Hibiki...despite all her burning questions now for Vampire man... He did get a small sweet otter smile for his efforts though as she promptly crawled back onto Hibiki's lap, burying her head against his neck and cuddling up.

Iyuki and Muika needed healing... She could...talk to them later...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:46 am

"Don't... It's not your fault... It's not either of your faults..." Muika gave a small shake of her head, careful to not disturb Iyuki as he leaned against her.

It wasn't their faults, they had no way of expecting that...

Her and Hibiki though, they'd gotten careless; it wasn't Iyuki and Miyako's fault...they were blame... If it weren't for their involvement, this never would have happened...

Seiya... Seiya coming after them had been unavoidable, the only solution for that would have just been her flat out not existing. This though... They could have prevented this. They could have easily prevented this...they'd let their guard down, and had gotten careless... Iyuki and Miyako had gotten hurt, more than hurt...

Muika's uninjured hand was clenched, one of the ways she was keeping control over her own emotions at the moment. Iyuki's words forced her from her thoughts though as he brought up her hand.

What... He needed to worry about himself first! Not...not her... He was more injured than she was! Him and Miyako, they were the ones that needed healing...

Why the hell should her injury come first?

Luca glanced over to Iyuki as he finished up with Miyako, giving a nod to him. If that's what the man wanted then he'd do so, he had brought along plenty of medicine to use...

"All done... You can dress again, and get warm..." He informed Miyako before turning to the other two. He held out his hand, waiting for Muika to offer hers.

Muika simply stared for a few moments, wanting to fight on this but... In the end, her shoulders drooped and her eyes went down as she did as requested.

Luca went about untying the fabric Iyuki had wrapped her hand in, examining the injury before getting a new bottle. Opening it, it took only a moment for him to apply enough to heal her wound, not a scar in sight.

"Your turn...then." He stated, glancing to Iyuki.

Hibiki looked to Miyako as she cuddled up into his lap, burying her head against him. He got the coat he'd taken off, his own, pulling it over her as a blanket of sorts before holding her to him.

She was all healed up now, and she could rest. Talking could come later, rest for now...

He'd heard Osamoto's apology, and had wanted to tell him to stop just as Muika had. It wasn't their faults...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:03 am

Iyuki just looked at Muika. "It is mine just as much as it is you and Otouto's."

He knew they would blame themselves. He knew it quite well and he wasn't going to allow it. At least she was caving on the healing, he wouldn't allow himself anything until Muika was fixed and it seemed she realized it. His eyes caught the sight of Miyako climbing up Hibiki practically and it did cause a tiny smile to appear. Amusing and cute...

With that pair cuddled up and feeling better it seemed, Iyuki felt relief as the liquid healed up Muika's hand. "Thank you Sir. I do not have as many, it should not take as long..."

His wounds had been also partially healed and he had several cuts, but most of his larger ones were from where IVs and copious amounts of blood had been drawn. Large bruises and a few large and long cuts... As well as damage to his feet were about it. He held out his arms and looked away, not wanting to see the vials and instead staring down at Muika. Once he was healed... he'd be better... He felt. More like himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:19 am

Miyako had taken Luca's advice but having Hibiki's coat over her made her feel that much safer. Iyuki and Muika were getting healed then? That... that was good. For the best... then they could all go home once that vampire man was done and did whatever it was Selena wanted.

If she was in a better frame of mind she might have been shocked... The woman was...was pretty and kind of terrifying.

Still...

"...Love...you..." Miyako murmured into Hibiki's body. He...needed reassurance too. She was getting hers just by being held like this, the drowsy feeling in her body after all the stress and lack of power starting to put her to sleep though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:27 am

"..." Muika didn't respond to him, keeping her eyes on her lap as he spoke. If he were healed, refreshed, and not...not how he was...his words would be something she'd argue against...but she couldn't...she couldn't fight him in the state that he was in.

Her worry and guilt were too great for her to do so... This shouldn't have happened...

Luca moved to go about healing Iyuki's injuries, giving a nod at his thanks as he applied the medicine to the man's wounds. He didn't have as many as the girl, so it didn't take as long.

The cuts, and faded ones...bruises, and the damage to his feet. He was able to heal up all of it, leaving no injury on his person.

Now all the two needed to do was rest, and then they would really start feeling better...

"All done...I suppose I will be going to see about what Selena wants." Luca stated, "You can keep the remaining bottles of the medicine, it should come in handy if a need arises for it... Just apply it as I did, and you'll be fine."

Saying that, Luca moved to get out of the vehicle, but he was stopped.

"Oi..." Luca turned at the sound of Hibiki's voice, looking towards the fullbringer. "Tell...Selena...thanks..."

It was good that the two of them had been here...and looking to Luca, he saw the Espada give a nod before leaving.

Hibiki turned back to Miyako as she continued to cuddle up to him, putting his attention on her as she...spoke? That was...

"...A...Ah..." Even...Even after that then...? Even after...

His hold around her remained secure, making sure she was properly bundled up in his coat, though he was careful about it swinging around. There were still...things in the pockets. Those didn't need to be going off in the damn car.

--

Luca went about finding Selena after leaving the vehicle; shedding his coat, he held it in his arms as he sought her out. She'd need it, she'd given her sweater to the girl to use...so she had nothing. The weather was cold, he'd be fine without his coat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:41 am

"Thank you..." Miyako called softly to the vampire as he left, not leaving the hold of Hibiki or even turning her head. But...Yes... Selena would be thanked, the vampire was thanked... she was secure against Hibiki and he stuttered a sound in reply... That was fine... She wanted to sleep and she could with him holding her.

----

Selena was outside of the building, staring down at the man who was writhing on the ground. All that information out of him, he was useless to her now. She had promised him his freedom.

She had lied.

The crystal was eating away at him, a tinkling sound the only sign as it traveled under his skin and through his organs. She'd put some in his neck...

Pulling out her phone, she was nearby but Takuya was busy on the phone himself, the quincy sent the man a message telling him to take the group home.

There was no way she was sitting in that car the whole way there. She didn't need to socialize with them... Turning as she heard footsteps, she noticed Luca just as the man's silent screaming ceased and his body turned to dust. She didn't seem to see his coat and just blinked without noticing the cold. "Can you garganta to the bottom of that building and cero up, vaporizing all of it? We can leave once you do. Or well once you tell me if its possible."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:01 am

Iyuki's eyes moved to Miyako briefly as something rather...interesting came out of her mouth... Followed by something just as interesting in response from his cousin.

The medicines would be most welcome and Iyuki gave a small nod as he was healed up. The sheet was closed and he settled back against the seat with a relieved sigh. Pain... was all gone...

"Thank you. To you both from us as well." Iyuki said softly as Luca left, his eyes turning from the man leaving the vehicle to the young woman sitting beside him. He then allowed himself to slide sideways and and the plop his head on her lap.

There was a serious lack of snuggles. Serious...lack... How come Otouto got snuggles and he did not? "I am lacking...in affection and love Muika..."

He was too weak to cuddle her properly unless she helped... It wasn't as if Otouto minded either... he was busy. Miyako as well it seemed.

----

Takuya got the message mid reassuring his stepfather of all their statuses and waved his phone over in Selena's direction. Whatever she wanted it seemed... If she could clean the mess up, he wasn't going to say no. Instead he headed back for the car while reassuring everyone... Least driving would force them off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 am

Luca took only a single look at the man on the ground before turning his attention to Selena, draping his coat around her shoulders as she looked to him.

Open a garganta at the bottom of the building and use a cero? He had...not used such abilities other than the garganta around her... A cero though? He had been concerned about her seeing him use such an ability...

But...she was asking.

"It should be possible..." He answered; "I believe I'll be able to explain the circumstances to the Corona or the Tricera... As long as I'm clean with it, and it's a simple cero of normal power..."

Worse things had happened, he was sure...

--

Hibiki turned some in his seat, trying to put his back to the other two for a moment, though it was likely those two were distracted anyway. He gave a slight squeeze to Miyako, attempting to get her to look up at him.

Couldn't...he couldn't even say the damn words back yet... Even if his actions...

One of his arms left her, his hand moving to her chin to gently lift it up some before it moved to his face. His finger went to the corner of his mouth as he attempted to lift it slightly. What he was attempting to do would be obvious to Miyako, considering how rare of a thing it was...

He was...at least attempting...a smile for her...

Muika had had her eyes to her lap as Iyuki was healed up, even as Luca left the car; she'd heard...something from Miyako that had been...surprising, as well as Hibiki's response to it, but in her current state all she did was glance over to them.

H-Hu-?

Before she could turn her attention back to...the floor or something, Iyuki had promptly plopped his head into her lap. She was surprised, but at his words she understood, and gave a nod. "M...Mm, s-sorry..."

She'd been...reluctant about showing affection, hell she hadn't even shown an inkling of her worry yet...hardly even a grain of sand's worth of everything she'd felt...

Her hands moved to him, one of them going to rest on his shoulder, her thumb moving slightly against his skin while the other went to his hair, gently stroking the locks as he cuddled up somewhat to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 am

Selena's look softened as the coat wrapped around her shoulders. She almost smiled... her hands moving up to grip the edge of it and slid her arms through after only a second's hesitation. At his words, she gave a firm nod. "Then do so please Luca. They... they are all all right?"

The guilt eating her away inside showed for a brief moment as she looked up at him, before it was stuffed back down. He could inform her how the quartet was, destroy all traces of the building and they could leave...

----

Miyako yawned as Hibiki turned in his seat, the squeeze eliciting a happy little peep from her but she lifted her head a bit... Her eyes didn't open fully though until she felt his arm leave her and his hand settle on her chin. She opened her eyes then, sleepy but curious as she watched that same hand...

Was he...what...? Miyako's sleepy eyes brightened, her bright smile returning for a few moments as she tried to hold in a small giggle. Smiling... Hibiki was trying to smile for her...

That...that was... Miyako felt some of the stress inside loosen up at such a silly thing, her hand letting go of his shirt to point at her lips in the universal Hibiki symbol for a kiss though... She couldn't right now, he was too tall...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 am

Iyuki had nowhere else to look but straight ahead at his Otouto and the snuggling young woman. Finally though he felt Muika's touch, sighing very softly as his body visibly relaxed. Home...he was home... Where Muika was was home... "I'm home..."

He was about to close his eyes, the soft fingers in his hair making him drowsy as did the touches on his bare shoulder when the sight across from him got rather interesting...

Iyuki felt laughter rising up as first his cousin lifted one side of his lips before then getting... was Miyako pointing for kisses?

That was too much and a peal of happy laughter escaped him, surprising even himself before a hand reached up and clasped his mouth. That...had been unexpected but not unwelcome...

---

Takuya finally got everyone off of the phone and opened the car door several seconds after Iyuki's laugh. He had no idea of what was going on, but just grinned weakly into the rearview mirror. "I'll take you back to Iyuki and Muika's place unless you two want to be dropped off at your own?"

It was obvious by now Selena wasn't going to be returning to the car...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:45 am

"They're alright, I healed them and left the remaining medicine I had with them to keep in case they found a need for it..." Luca informed, glancing down at Selena as she accepted the coat from him.

Good, it's best she keep warm.

Now that they'd agreed on what to do with the building... He thought it best to wait until the group had departed... That way they wouldn't notice the blast zone...

--

Hibiki watched Miyako's reaction, keep his finger to the corner of his mouth until he saw her point at his lips. His arm returned around here then, holding her to him securely again before he leaned down some, his lips just about to touch hers when...

...Damn it, Osamoto...

His eyes shifted over towards the other pair, who were both looking at him now.

Couldn't he face her damn stomach or something!? Or lie on his back!?

Iyuki's words almost caused Muika to lose her control that she had over herself, her hands freezing for just a moment before she nodded; "W...Welcome back..."

Her voice was shaky, but she at least managed the words; Iyuki's amusement though caused her to look towards the pair across from them.

W...Was... Had Hibiki actually attempted to...and...and now...

Before any more words could be said, Takuya returned to the car. Hibiki glanced over towards the man before looking back at Miyako. "Home?"

Hibiki wasn't sure if Miyako wanted to stick with the other two or not... He was up for whatever she wanted to do...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:57 am

"Thank you... I know that is valuable." Selena's voice was dry as she stared up at Luca, noticing his glance down and realizing if she hadn't accepted the coat he might make her. Such a protective worrywart... Almost die once and now he was hovering~

Selena's eyes turned to the crystal dust pile already fluttering away in the wind, knowing it'd be best for the kiddies to leave the zone. Luca must have been thinking that since he had not already gone to do her will...

----

Miyako couldn't explain how happy that made her, she almost started crying from seeing Hibiki continue to keep his lip lifted. It meant the world to her. After today... this was...this was an unexpected gift...

As his arms wrapped around her, she moved her hand to his neck and closed her eyes in preparation for a kiss only to hear... Laughing?! And...and worse yet! No kiss!

"...weh..." Miyako entered full pouting... laying her head against his chest as soft wehs filtered from her. Home...with them...whatever... "Bath..."

There was blood on her... now she was pouting and using one word replies instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: