(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 pm

"Home... You're home..." Muika muttered, having had to shut her eyes after saying that to keep herself composed. Hearing him ask that... Once she'd asked him that before too, after a nightmare, to hear that coming from him though...

He was home, he was definitely home...

"You're home, you're definitely home... W-We're home, I-I'm here too...we're safe..." He was here, and so was she. "We're here... Miyako and Hibiki are here...just in the other room, we're...we're all safe..."

They were all safe...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:37 pm

"All safe... they are safe too..." Iyuki let out a soft breath and then nuzzled Muika, more for his own comfort than anything else. His hands never stopped their touching of her hair though even as his body relaxed. It was soothing, too soothing... and with Muika's confirmation he felt so much better. It wasn't fake, this was real... He had mirrored her in this, but her words had made him wonder... those words after that nightmare so long ago...

"Will... we have to move? I...rather like this place for now. It would be good to be able to stay... Will Takuya be back...? And Selena? And the Dapper Man?" Deciding to focus on other things and questions, Iyuki knew his mind was too wide awake to fall deeply asleep yet. Maybe if he questioned and thought about this he could sleep in a bit.

He needed new focuses, new things to think about...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Muika let Iyuki do as he pleased, his attempts to comfort himself also comforting her as he played with and teased her hair, the nuzzling... It all helped.

She was trying her hardest not to just break out into tears again, knowing she needed to be strong right now so he would feel safe, so he would feel that everything would be alright...

As he began asking questions Muika shook her head slightly at the first one; "I don't...think so, we should be fine...b-besides...that place is gone, they said they were gonna take care... so there shouldn't be any trouble...in staying here..."

They shouldn't have to move...plus, she'd...pretty much fatally injured and killed a heavy majority of the doctors there, and with Selena and Takuya handling the remainder and clean up she doubted there was any trace left of the place or the people...

"We should be fine here..." She repeated, a hand of her own moving slightly to his hair in attempts to further comfort him. "Takuya wanted to check in soon... Selena might...and if she does she might bring that man back since he was the one that healed us up..."

Iyuki's injuries, Miyako's, her own... He'd had healing abilities of some sort...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:51 pm

"Ah...that is good. I like this city, I hope they got rid of it all this time..." His voice soft, he leaned up to kiss Muika softly for a moment before pulling away again. His hands of course continued to soothe, it would not stop any time soon. "I hope they return... I wish to thank them. And..."

"I think he was a harem person... Hibiki seemed to know him and of him..." Iyuki spoke quietly. He hadn't called the man otouto for a bit and it felt weird to hear his name coming from his lips. "...He was very cool."

Focus on the cool man and his clothes. That was a safe subject. "I wonder if I should get some of those amazing finger covers... And his clothing was quite nice..."

Ah yes, fanboy over the fancy vampire man. This was much nicer than thinking about other such things. There was so much else to muse over and he allowed his mind to wander over much nicer things. "...And Miyako said I love you. Otouto did not deny it either... Do you think...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:02 pm

The kiss wasn't long, but she responded to it just the same before Iyuki pulled away, finding comfort in the gesture.

"I'm sure they were able to do a complete sweep of the place..." Muika gave a small nod; this city was...nice, it was busy, but life was a lot easier for them now. "We might see them again... There's always hope..."

That man...was probably one of the men in Selena's harem... It...It was likely, Hibiki had seemed to know him. It made sense...

Iyuki wondered if he should...

Despite how upset she was still, that had earned a small giggle, she was exhausted, and upset, and was still keeping herself from crying...but hearing Iyuki just focus on...the man's many rings that he'd had...

It was a nice distraction.

Miyako...had said that, and Hibiki hadn't denied...

"I-It... They might...when Miyako said it it didn't sound like that was...the first time she'd said it or anything..." Muika answered, though... "Before...one time... when Miyako was up at her family's with Hibiki she told me on the phone...that...she had a feeling she was falling in love... so they probably...have said it..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:16 pm

"That...would be good... I shall feed them their favorites then the next time. After I find out their favorites. I wonder if they prefer chocolate or vanilla..." Iyuki's mind was focusing on inane and silly things right now, but that giggle from Muika was worth everything he felt. He smiled softly, shaking his hand. "They would just get in my way I think... But they did look cool. I suppose I shall settle for being a vampire for Halloween then. And possibly borrow his rings... If he has the same size that would be quite lucky. If not I shall ask where to get such things!"

Ah yes, a Vampire would be the perfect costume... "Did you think of anything yet?"

"... Well that was news to me that Miyako felt she was falling in love with Otouto." Iyuki's voice was soft but...a sparkle had appeared. "I wonder...when they will marry and if it will be a small or large one? If it wasn't the first time...then they must have admitted their love recently so we have time to plan it! Though could Otouto even say love... I must couch him! He just went Ah in the car and nodded. One does not do that to declarations of love..."

Iyuki was distracted it seemed... his mind jumping from subject to subject...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 pm

"Mm...guess you'll just have to ask next time you see them..." It likely wouldn't be the last time, with everything happening she was sure they'd encounter them again...

Hm...? Did she...

"A...Ah...m... N-No, I'm not... I don't know..." There were too many things, and this wasn't something she'd ever imagined doing to begin with...dressing up in costumes for Halloween, the selection was large and she didn't even know where to start... "W-What do you think...?"

That seemed like a good question to ask, she had no idea what to start with...and he above all was the first person she'd ask.

He seemed...happier with these distractions, the one involving love bringing back a bit of his usual self. W-Weddings already? If it was recent that...that probably wouldn't be for awhile...

"P-Probably...probably recent..." She agreed, "W-Wedding planning already though?"

She meant for it to sound lighthearted, this was Iyuki...he liked planning things like this...

"That was...all he'd said... maybe he needs coaching, if he can't learn to say it that may upset Miyako..."

If Miyako said it he needed to be able to say it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Iyuki felt that this plan was a good one... Ask the next time... Maybe he'd get their number from Otouto and send a few messages? Yes that could be better...

Muika had not thought of things yet but that was no surprise... Iyuki just smiled more and nodded. "I have several ideas... Maid would be too... t-too much... I-I would... prefer something else. Maybe... A little demon or witch... We have some time, but we should get started soon..."

It would be a long and arduous process narrowing down outfits for Muika, since she would look good in quite a few of them. Maid...must be saved though... If she were to wear it to the party he...he could not be held accountable... and blushed at that thought.

"...If I do not start now, when they spring it on us nothing will be ready. We will have to act surprised..." He was solemn at that thought, but...was teasing only slightly. He was half serious... at least... Planning such things was his nature...

"...If he tries to run from this lesson, you have permission to use force to tie him to a chair. He will not escape! The precious little otter deserves to hear the words." Iyuki felt that getting the chance to tie Otouto up would tempt Muika into helping him coach the man. Lessons... Wedding plans... Costume shopping... Birthday planning... Proposal plans... Such a full month! Such... such a different thought pattern from just a few minutes before... He was trying so hard... Pushing...making himself like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:43 pm

M-Maid...too much...

Th...That probably would be too much at...at a party! Muika couldn't deny that one bit, I-Iyuki though...he made it sound like he'd like it, but just not for a p-

Attempting to shake the flustering thoughts from her mind, she focused on his words as he continued to speak.

"W-We can...worry about that when...when it gets closer to...to that time..." That seemed like the best plan, they could...he could help if he wanted, because she was sure she'd have no idea what to start with or what to even choose by the end of it all.

It would be a long, long process...

"Act surprised...mm..." She gave a nod, she could do that she felt, when that day eventually came.

If he tried to run from the talking lessons though...

"I can help... If he tries to run I can definitely do that, that'll be easy..." Muika felt she could easily get him tied up if he tried to run from Iyuki's lessons.

Miyako deserved to hear those words, if she could say them so honestly then Hibiki should at least be able to manage them.

Whatever Iyuki needed help with she'd help him. This talk...was good, this planning and stuff was distracting and something nice to focus on... Her hands continued to tease his hair gently, moving slowly against his head as he continued to distract them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:25 pm

"B-But if we do not start now we will be overwhelmed... and not able to get a good costume..." Iyuki whined softly, Muika needed the best costume! How...how could she suggest waiting too long!? His horror rose as he imagined finding the dregs of costume leftovers and a bulky unshowy costumes...

Well at least he could plan the eventual wedding of the pair that seemed to be becoming rather entranced in each other... Just act surprised, that would work when they found out some time in the future.

Now they should focus on that job and he nodded solemnly as these silly talks made him relax and actually start to feel tired. "Yes, good. T-Trap...Otouto... Have him practice..."

Yes...ideas were good, focusing on these happy thoughts and happy plans... were good... If tiring or allowing his exhaustion to work its magic on him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:30 pm

"Mm, t-then we can start whenever you want..." Muika replied, guessing... Iyuki wanted to start looking soon then; there was time, so...so it really didn't matter to her when they started looking for costumes.

They could find costumes whenever he wanted to start looking.

She would also help him keep Hibiki in place when it came to getting him to learn how to talk properly to Miyako; they had things planned then...

"Mhm, we can have him practice..."

Iyuki seemed to be getting sleepier, she was relieved to see that; he needed to get some rest. She'd be here...she'd be here to make sure to wake him if anything started happening... He deserved a peaceful sleep, a nice rest after everything...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:44 pm

"Soon...then... after I get your presents... Oh no Miyako will have to get another set..." Iyuki murmured as his eyes started to close, her hair playings having destroyed what final ability he had to fight it. His own hair playings had slowed quite a bit as his drowsiness overtook him quite a bit.

"I..will get a little stuffed otter when we go... and put a skirt on it... Or find a real otter..." Iyuki mumbled as he continued to drift off amidst plans. They would need a realistic replica... That would be the closest thing they could get besides a cardboard cutout.

Good...plan... Very good plan...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Muika blinked as Iyuki began worrying about the presents, about Miyako needing to get another set... She didn't understand fully about the presents, having no idea what the two had managed to get before...things, but she wasn't supposed to know.

The more tired she noticed Iyuki becoming the more she continued to cuddle him, softly teasing his hair and occasionally nuzzling him as his words became a bit more halted.

He needed sleep, this talk was helping him get there...

"Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Iyuki could not fight her cuddles and soothing actions, he was trapped in the warmth... His face buried itself in her chest again and she smelled nicely of Muika and he so the man couldn't fight it. Her hand in his hair, her nuzzles and snuggles... All was perfectly suited to forcing him into sleep, a deep dark sleep filled with no dreams or anything.

It was thankfully so... His body and mind needed rest before the busy and awful next day...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Iyuki had...fallen asleep it seem; she was glad.

Muika shut her own eyes, but sleep didn't come as easily, she was worried about him having nightmares. After time she noticed he seemed to be in a deep enough sleep, but... She was still worried, she knew how bad they could get...

At most, she managed dozing, but her attention was fully on Iyuki to make sure he slept properly.

She'd... She'd be fine... He could get mad at her about it, her thoughts, her hand, and everything else in the morning...

--

Hibiki was fine until morning, though the type of doze he fell into could hardly be classified as proper sleep. His main concern had been making sure Miyako slept soundly...which she seemed to...

It was a relief, even if he was still exhausted; lying here had helped a bit...a tiny, tiny bit.

He'd lost track of time, falling in and out and just losing his awareness. Whenever morning came, he would be sure to feel Miyako waking up whenever she did...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:02 am

Miyako slept so soundly that it could be called the sleep of the dead. Her powers had worn her out... the pain had...the worry and constant fear. It created a cocktail of sleep that left her waking only after hours and hours had passed. However, unlike the bubbles where she had woken up and not been able to remember, this time she was not so lucky. Her heartbeat began racing with terror just before her eyes opened...

Waking up with a soft gasp, she attempted to sit up and toss off her restraints. The..doctors...would be coming back she shouldn't let them see her sleeping they might...might do more while she wasn't awake... "N-Nooo..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:09 am

Mn?

Hibiki was awake enough to notice a change in Miyako as she reached towards consciousness, causing his eyes to open just as she attempted to sit up, he pulled back enough for her to do so, knowing it might be...bad to restrain her.

"s'Alright... Miyako..." He gave a tired mutter towards her, his hand moving towards her own. She'd been sleeping soundly until now...

She wasn't at that place...

"You can lie back down... It's alright. We're at Okura and Osamoto's place..." The ends of his fingers came up to lightly touch against her hand, his eyes looking up at her, but not getting up from his position in bed.

She needed to realize where she was on her own, pulling her to him would be bad...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 am

....It...wasn't there...? Miyako sat up as soon as the restraints were gone, breathing heavy as her sleep fogged eyes adjusted to the room. Hibiki's voice sounded nearby, bringing her confused mind back to awareness. She turned her head, looking down at the exhausted man and tearing up. "R-Really? I guess... I am..."

The moment his fingers touched her hand though she grabbed it and held it tightly, shaking so slightly but unable to stop. She was back and in Iyuki and Muika's apartment... safe in the guest bedroom... They had escaped...

Her eyes took in Hibiki's appearance though and she immediately banished her tears. He looked like he barely slept and she reached out to pull him to her as she woke up more. "You look half...half dead...'Biki... didn't you get sleep?"

She probably didn't look like much either to be fair...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:28 am

"Ah... We're safe... You're safe..." Hibiki gave a nod, confirming Miyako's concerns as she took his hand; her hold on it was tight, and obviously she was scared right now... It was only the morning after all of that...after all...

He held her hand in the return, keeping a secure hold on it just as she had.

When she asked about him, and commented on his current state, his eyes turned towards the pillow his head was currently resting against. "I'll be fine..."

She was attempting to pull him to her, and he did as she wanted, moving close to her after having previously moved away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:39 am

"We...are safe...." Miyako repeated that to herself, that reassurance helping to remind and ground her... it also helped having Hibiki's state of being to worry over. She frowned and laid back down shakily, pulling him closer and back to her chest. It wasn't as if it didn't help her either...

Her heart was slowing after the initial freak out but she still felt like spun glass, just awaiting one stiff breeze to push her over and shatter. She began to laugh, oddly... not at all truly but...the image of spun glass her was too much. "I'm see through... and fragile... gonna break if someone blows on me...ahahah!"

"...you were supposed to sleep too." She abruptly stopped laughing to say that, her voice a bit odd...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:45 am

Hibiki allowed Miyako to pull him closer as she laid back down, properly curling up to her again as she began talking.

That...

A frown appeared on his face as she began laughing, that...wasn't the happy laughter he was used to hearing, she was...obviously freaked out still, not right...

He gestured his head as if weakly headbutting her, but towards her chest since that's where he was currently positioned. Anything to attempt to bring her back to reality...

"s'Alright...it's morning, you're safe... you'll...get better in time..." She just needed proper recovery time, it wasn't going to fix itself overnight. "We can get up in a bit..."

Obviously...he wanted nothing to do with getting up, but eventually they'd need food in them. Getting up was unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:01 am

"What...if I'm always glass though now... they...cut me open a lot...maybe they replaced it all with glass..." Her voice was weak. "Why'd they do that? I coulda...fixed anything..but they cut me up...cut Yuki-nii up... they...they made me make stupid things until I collapsed...told me they'd kill him if...if I tried...anything... they didn't think I would do anything after a bit."

Miyako's arms held Hibiki to her, ignoring the headbutt as she stared blankly at the ceiling. It...the night had been easier to not think about it... but now she was stuck doing so. Reality wasn't real... "They talked bout keeping me...like...I was their doll.. the cold one liked my screams... My powers were fun he said...wanted to test it... said it was a shame Yuki could fight back... He wanted to test him too, but it was too dangerous...

He really liked his scalpels..."

She'd been there hours... hours and hours... enough to get hurt it seemed... Miyako couldn't stop now though it seemed. "They made me heal until...until I had no energy and then fed me.. then back to healing. After...after a bit I had...to just heal slightly instead of fully...couldn't do more or...I'd bleed all over... or Yuki would..."

Miyako...didn't seem to realize Hibiki was still there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:12 am

Hearing her talk like this...

Hearing what'd happened...

He almost regretted not personally killing a few himself, as...as much as he would have liked to he had believed Miyako wouldn't have been happy with that...

The things he had the power of doing scared her, and he hadn't...

Gh...

He forced himself to move, despite his exhaustion causing his movements to be a bit wobbly, bringing him self up, his hands on either side of Miyako supporting himself over her.

He had...had to look her in the eye.

"You're not glass... You're not there, you're all healed... Gh..." His hands clenched against the fabric; "He's gone now, they're all gone now. You and Osamoto both are right here...

You'll get better, you'll get better... No one's gonna force you to use your abilities again... No one's gonna hurt you..."

She was safe here, back with him... She wasn't going to get hurt anymore...

"They did that...because they're unfeeling...sadistic...freaks...but they're gone now, they got...what was coming to them. They're never...never going to bother you again..."

Damn it... Damn it...

He didn't give a shit if his voice sounded desperate, he was too out of it to care, too focused on reassuring her.

"They're gone... That place is gone... You're gonna get better... It's not gonna happen overnight, but you'll be able to move past it..."

She could do it... She could work past this, she could...

Last edited by Rukuya on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:27 am

Miyako was shocked into silence, her rambles cut off as Hibiki pushed himself up over her. His face and eyes replaced the ceiling over her and she felt tears welling up and spilling over her eyes as he spoke.

He...sounded so...desperate for her to listen to him. He...said she wasn't glass... that she had no wounds... that those people were all gone...

That she wouldn't be forced to...to heal or make again... small sobs started as she heard that, the odd unfeeling recitation mode beginning to crack. They'd all died... all of them... killed by...Muika and him...

Hibiki seemed so sure of her being able to move past it... Miyako sniffled and reached a hand up to his cheek, finally seeing him as she croaked out a response. "You...killed them all? Y-You'll...not...let them... be by me again? Y-You'll protect... me... from...breaking too?"

Was that... what he was saying? "I...can't alone... b-but...if 'Biki helps..."

Maybe, just maybe, she'd survive...? There was a bit of hope in her eyes again...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:37 am

He'd...broken through it seemed, she was...crying; crying was better than what...what she'd been doing though. He'd been able to break through somewhat...

She'd... She could work past this... He knew she could...

It wasn't just going to happen, but she'd get past it...

Hibiki remained still as he felt Miyako's hand move to his cheek, letting her touch him as she pleased as she came back to reality.

"I...planned mostly, Okura was the muscle... I didn't kill any of 'em...but they're gone. They've all been taken care of." He was only stating the truth; if Okura hadn't taken care of them...then Selena, Luca, and Takuya had.

Either way, they were all gone now... They wouldn't be coming back.

"I'll...I'll be right here, you're not gonna break..."

She wasn't going to break, he would be...be right here, they could both help...help each other move past things...

She'd be fine... She'd definitely be fine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: