(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 am

"M...Mn..." Match him more? Mn, his hair was getting longer...especially now that there was no one around to force a cut on him. Eventually he'd need to manage it though...

Just...focus on that, she was trying so he...he felt he should to-

"..." That again? He allowed her to take his hand, letting her kiss it as she pleased as she said that. That talk again...heroes, superheroes...

He didn't want to just...ignore her attempts at comforting him, some things were just incredibly hard to accept at the moment.

"I should have gone..." He should have went with them, but he'd let his disinterest and dislike towards anything concerning Okura stop him...

He was stupid...

--

"..." Muika once again paused at hearing that before resuming; be as uncalm as needed...that... He didn't...didn't need to see that though...

He was tired, he...he didn't need to see her upset...but...

"Y...You're not gonna let me bottle it up, are you?" Even if she tried to ignore it, somehow force herself to remain in this fake calm... Iyuki didn't plan on allowing that, did he?

She gave a nod, moving on to rinsing his hair after she was sure the blood was washed off; she'd find pants then, pants...shirts, and some shorts. That'd work.

Food...

"Mm, yeah..." They should eat, or they could hurt...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 am

"It's not your fault. They...they mighta just taken you too... We were drugged before he...he could... Went for him first..." Miyako's voice quavered a bit but she powered through. Her eyes snapped shut and she squeezed his hand before bringing it back up.

"You went there... You must have been so scared... You were brave... Very brave hero..." She had trouble speaking as all those things she hadn't been thinking of began to beat at her, Miyako was safe but... but it...it had been... She kissed his hand, the back of it as she flipped it around. Her fingers twined between his as she cried very softly. "The...one thing...and place you fear...and you came and got me... I never...stopped thinking you would..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 am

"...Maybe...if you do... I can? I...can show...if you do..." Iyuki's voice weakened and quavered as he gave a derisive laugh as he was finally cleaned... Just the hair remaining... "If...you bottle it though... I'll bottle it."

If they both bottled it it would explode, he knew that even as he wanted to do so. He wanted to lock it all away... It hadn't been pleasant. It...hadn't been pleasant...

But...he'd have to face it... His hair was being rinsed as his eyes looked up at Muika finally, staring straight at her and letting her see how haunted they were... The food...the houseguesting was forgotten for the moment... She was his equal and deserved to know... his partner... His soaking hand lifted shakily as he brought it up to her cheek to settle there. Touching her...made it all seem so far away...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:57 am

"I could'a still kept an eye out..." He had always been on guard when going out...but give him a couple of months of freedom and he'd already gotten careless...

The only reason probably they'd gone after them was because both he and Okura weren't there with them... Had he been there there would have still been a chance it wouldn't of happened...

"I was more angry... Scared...not for myself..." It was hard to word it, but it was something...Miyako should know; he hadn't been afraid about going back there for them, hadn't even thought about himself in that moment...

--

"...I won't...bottle it..." It wouldn't be good for Iyuki to bottle it all up too, just...ignoring it would make things worse. They had been there only a few hours, but even then those few hours could feel like years...

It wasn't something...someone just bounced back from...and by ignoring it...it just made coming back so much worse, and so much more difficult.

She'd frozen as he looked at her, her body tense as she felt his hand move to her cheek. She remained that way for a good moment, that bottle of her emotions momentarily cracking further.

Unnoticed at first, too frozen to tell...it was the first time tears escaped, spilled over...

She choked back a cry, unable to stop herself from leaning over to wrap her arms around his neck. She was still biting back her crying, but a few small sobs escaped. The fact that for her this positioning maybe...highly uncomfortable didn't cross her mind, she hurt too much right now to even tell...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

"Not your fault... Its not your fault..." Miyako's words from before were weak, but now they grew in strength... Hibiki was blaming himself...and she knew deep down he was blaming himself for way more than just this. He...would blame himself for them being targets in the first place...

Muika did too...

It...

He had just been angry...? Miyako looked up at Hibiki and stared...scared for her... Of course he had... "I made sure...I did whatever... I could... I made sure... s-so we'd both...be there for you...when you came..."

There had been times when she could have caused trouble, caused problems... Times when she could have made it hell for them... It might have gotten her or Iyuki killed though...

He still wasn't looking at her... Miyako tugged his hand up and decided to get his attention from his...his...moping... She bit his wrist, not super hard but hard enough to get his focus... It wasn't his fault...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:36 am

Iyuki felt relief at her words...It'd hurt and they'd both be a mess but it would be like ripping a bandaid off in one go. Wounds needed air...mental and physical ones...

He... was his hair done yet? He needed to dry off and get out of this wretched tub and get pajamas...there were snacks in the fridge at least...

His thoughts about that disappeared though as Muika froze and started...crying... His hand felt her tears much as if they were molten, their warmth something he hadn't wanted but needed...

As she dove for him, he felt tears himself leaking as his arms came up and held her. It didn't matter to Iyuki this was awkward and potentially uncomfortable. He had... his Muika to hold. She had sobs... He couldn't sob right now... "I'm home... I'm home... I'm here with you too... They can't make us part..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:43 am

"You...did good, I mean that..." She took the best course of action, she was careful, careful to keep them both alive... "You gave us the...opening we needed... If it weren't for that opening..."

If it weren't for that opening there was no telling what would have happened... Things would have had to get really risky, he'd have had to risk not knowing their current states of being which meant risking both of their lives...

He could at least say that, he could at least...say that much; he didn't know if he'd ever accept that he wasn't to blame. He was a target, and by their involvement it put them in heavy danger... He shouldn't have been so stupid, he should have gone wit-

"?" She'd...bitten him? Hibiki's eyes opened then, his head turning to look at Miyako as he blinked. B...Bitten him?

--

Iyuki's words caused her cries to become more frequent, she was attempting to bite them all back, despite how much the sobs wanted to come out fully. Coul...Couldn't...

Home... He was home, he was here... He was here...

She... Had she...bolted out like she'd wanted to on instinct... He might not be. If... If she hadn't been stopped, if she'd just run out to try to find them...

A...And what had happened to them, that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:57 am

"...It would have still been fine... You would have definitely...definitely done your best..." Miyako nodded as firmly as she could, looking up at Hibiki with trust shining from her. Her eyes...the green was much dimmer than normal, more bleak than anything but there was still trust and hope in them. That place hadn't...hadn't taken it from her... Mostly due to their rescue in the first place.

As Hibiki looked down, Miyako leaned up and pressed her lips against his using all of her strength to push herself up. It was a soft kiss but she couldn't hold it for long before falling back against the couch. "Don't...take responsibility for them. Don't...excuse those awful...awful people. It's their fault... you can't...take the blame for them. I don't want you to... Every last bit...is on them..."

She shook, but stared up as determinedly as she could...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 am

Iyuki felt that Muika was getting too soaked as well but he didn't seem to mind too much, not enough to stop. The water hid both of their tears. Her sobs caused more of his to surface, though he did a rather decent job of keeping them silent. His hand clutched her shirt tightly, holding her close and not letting her move away for a few moments.

Maybe this would have been better out of the shower... Not... Not in the shower... All wet... But Iyuki didn't think that, all he needed was comfort and love. He needed Muika, he who normally was the steady rock no matter what...he needed her right now... The marks were gone from his body but not his mind...

Patch it up... Patch it all up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:15 am

"..." Still been fine... Still been... It was a hopeful outlook to a what-if situation, but... She'd expected him to come, knew he would no matter how difficult...

He would have...he would have gone regardless of the risks, and he had. She'd already seen what that place had done to them...but for her to have...even spent a single minute of being put through it...

A hand went to Miyako's waist as she lifted herself, supporting her lightly as she pressed her lips to his for a brief moment. He didn't let her slip too far of him once her strength had left her, keeping her at least somewhat up.

Don't...excuse them, don't take...responsibility for them...

He wanted...wanted to believe that was true with certainty, but...

"M...Mn..."

--

Why did...why did bad things... Why did they always have to happen? He didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve it at all, so why...? This shouldn't have happened... This shouldn't... Of anything that had happened to them, any little thing to the major ones... this above all...

Muika was still overall failing to hold her emotions back, she didn't think she'd be able to after holding them in like she had... She'd...

The current state of her further soaking clothes didn't matter to her, the water not even crossing her mind as she clung to him.

Should... They should probably try to get out, get him dried off, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:22 am

Miyako smiled truly again even if it was weak...Hibiki's words had meant a lot to her...given her...some much needed soothing and as his arm wrapped around her waist she let him hold her up for a few moments. Then she allowed herself to lean back against him, snuggling up as best she could... Maybe...touching him more would make him feel... feel better... She...could focus on this...

"...I'll...keep reminding you...and Muika too...Its...not...your responsibility... Y-You are victims like us..." It was her final fight though, she hadn't had much energy to begin with and this had sapped it. Staying awake for a shower was important though... "I-I can't...I can't bear...thinking...you are blaming...yourself for it..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 am

Iyuki allowed himself a bit more time to just...freak out... But...but the hot water... He pulled back just slightly, loosening his hold before kissing the side of her head. His voice rough and filled with tears, he attempted to...get them both... off of this right now. "Miyako...needs to bathe... She shouldn't have to cold shower..."

If there was one thing that could potentially be a motivation for both of them... The young innocent woman. They would be fine...their emotional dams had broken but it wasn't important if the other two saw this. He...he would adore her all she and he needed in a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:34 am

If they hadn't been around though... Those two wouldn't have ever had to go through this...

If they hadn't been careless, and let their guards down... Those two wouldn't have ever had to go through this...

Tons of those painful statements crossed his mind, reasons for blaming themselves...

He voiced none of them, Miyako... She couldn't stand that he was doing that, so voicing those statements would do nothing but upset her further.

His arm squeezed her to him lightly, though his hold remained secure.

Victims... Mn...

"...S...Sorry."

--

Muika was reluctant to let go as she felt Iyuki's hold loosen, but...despite the fact that she was no where near finished crying...he was right.

Miyako...still needed a bath, they shouldn't...

"M-Mm..." She managed to separate herself, giving a shaky breath that was cut off by a small sob escape. "I'll get the clothes... Here..."

Standing, she went to get a towel for him, setting it near the tub as she offered her arms to help. While he waited on clothes for him he could dry off, sit down and dry off...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:43 am

"I-If you don't...tell me what that sorry is for...won't accept it..." Miyako muttered, her hands clinging to his shirt as she breathing in Hibiki smells. He...was soothing to her... That squeeze reassuring her, his hold making her feel...feel safe...

When he wasn't holding her it was so hard to... But when his arms were around her she felt it down to her bones. Miyako felt her body relaxing... Yes...yes this was...what she needed...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 am

Iyuki's hands held her as long as they could and even as she pulled back finally they touched her up until the last possible second. He only let go with the greatest of reluctance, the shower getting turned off by him as she went to get a towel. His hair was getting rather long... It dripped too much...

That sob...no don't focus on that! As she came back with the towel and offered her arms, he took them with a small smile. "Thank you..."

Helped out of the tub the man sat on the closed toilet after she had done that and began using the towel to dry himself despite the water that just dripped all over. Cleaning could be done tomorrow... Just dry off and get pajamas on...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 am

"Just...bad thoughts, s'gonna...be fine..."

He just had bad thoughts, it...wasn't anything she needed to hear right now; she just needed rest and soon a bath.

She didn't need to hear his thoughts when he was in this state of self-loathing. She just needed to feel better, not worse. He knew...if he felt better, and was able to accept her words with more certainty...she would, but...but he couldn't...

There were so many reasons... So many reasons to blame him, yet she was saying he was blameless? It was...all on them, not...not him...

--

Muika helped Iyuki from the bath, letting him sit down; at his thanks, she gave a small nod; "W-...Welcome..."

It was hard for her to speak, her crying having muted slightly but she was obviously still doing so. She couldn't just make the tears stop...

Once she was sure he was alright, she stepped out of the bathroom and quickly moved to the bedroom, shutting the door behind her as she stepped over to the closet.

Removing her wet clothes, along with the bodysuit, she quickly changed herself in a pair of shorts that stopped just past where her underwear typically would stop before getting one of Iyuki's shirts.

She was dressed for resting as soon as she finished buttoning it up.

For Miyako, she got another one of his shirts, along with a pair of her own shorts the woman could wear...the tops might not fit, but the bottoms should.

For Hibiki and Iyuki she got out what she'd been asked to get, shirt and pants for Iyuki and at least pants for Hibiki.

Gathering it all up, she stepped out of the bedroom; she returned to the bathroom first, setting down Iyuki's set of clothes before placing Miyako and Hibiki's on a dry area they could get them at after they were done in here.

She...hadn't wanted to walk over to them to hand them over, Miyako would see her face then, and...she didn't want to worry her...

"T-Those...good?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:33 am

Miyako knew...knew tonight she couldn't handle...too much more. She didn't have the energy to and there was still showering needed. Hibiki's bad thoughts though...she had ideas... The young woman had a few ideas...

"Tomorrow...or the next day... tell me...then..." Miyako couldn't help wording it as an order. He'd... he'd have to tell her...when they both could stand it. "Is...fine though..."

She wasn't fine...but it...it was all fine now...That she could accept... She kissed him softly on the chest. The sound of the shower cut off and she nodded against him in response. "It'll be our turn soon... C-Can you hold me up? I don't think I can..."

She...worried about Hibiki seeing the blood. It would...show...obviously what...had been done... or at least a bit. Some of it had been washed off while in the base...some had just come off on this sweater... some had fallen away due to just drying...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:50 am

Iyuki couldn't help Muika's tears, the best thing he could do was get dry fast enough so that he could get dressed and eat a bit. Being in the bedroom would help her immensely... With that thought in mind, despite his weariness, the man took the towel to his hair and body as quickly and vigorously as he could.

Muika took a short bit, probably having gathered up all the required items... It'd be smart to just leave them in the bathroom anyways...

He yawned as she entered the bathroom again though, the yawn turning into a smile as he saw all the clothing. His eyes were still red from crying but at least he had stopped for the moment as his focus shifted. "Thank you dearest, those are fine... Here I can get them on myself..."

He meant that it was all fine and he hoped she understood, Iyuki grabbing a shirt and pulling it on before buttoning it up a bit... He then stood carefully, putting the pants on with effort but he wanted...to do this...himself... Once he was done, he smiled at Muika despite the swaying on his feet and held out his arms. "Lets go eat and let them shower..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:57 am

"...M...Mn..." He couldn't...keep it from her forever, he knew she'd get it out of him somehow; it was just...not something he could say right now, not when she was this exhausted, and after all that had happened.

He gave a nod, considering that was the only answer he could give...

The sounds of the water stopped, and he looked back for a moment before looking down to Miyako.

"Yeah, sure." That wouldn't be a problem, he could get her to the bathroom and get her washed up. He felt like after that they could both crash, maybe even almost immediately... Well, that would be a nice scenario, he was tired, but he didn't feel like sleep would come so easily tonight...

Once those two left the bathroom he'd head in there with her...

--

Muika gave a nod when Iyuki said the clothes she'd gathered were fine, they'd be left in the bathroom for them. She was about to offer to help him if he needed it, but he wanted to get his clothes on himself.

She stood back, ready to help if she absolutely needed to, but otherwise let him do as he wished. When he was dressed she moved over to him to help him out of the bathroom and to the kitchen.

Food, and then they could lie down; Hibiki and Miyako had the shower now.

Once she saw the two, her eyes went to the floor as she led Iyuki to the kitchen; "B-Bath's free...Clothes are in...in there."

She attempted to keep her voice straight, to not give Miyako an idea of her current state.

Hearing Okura's words, Hibiki went about helping Miyako up, doing as she wanted him to in helping her get there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:09 am

He'd tell her then... Miyako was, if not content with that, accepting of it. There was nothing to be done for it now...

She'd had to drop it for her own sake and just snuggled up a bit more happily as Hibiki agreed. They...hadn't gotten a chance to bathe together since her family's house a bit ago. This could...could be... nice...

Miyako was...looking for all sorts of bright things as she heard Muika and Iyuki leave the bathroom. Not...wanting to see right now, she kept her face buried in Hibiki's chest as she let him carry her to the bathroom. Walking wasn't something she wanted right now... And facing the other pair was harder than she'd ever thought possible it seemed. Hibiki was...was who she could deal with right now. "Th-Thanks..."

Once in the bathroom she'd let him help her undress, more like a doll than anything else right now due to her tiredness...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 am

Iyuki used Muika's help on his way to the kitchen, letting her lead him and get him out there so he could get some sort of food... Muika couldn't face the girl it seemed but Iyuki's bright eyes caught how Miyako was attached to Hibiki and even the young man's obvious reluctance to leave her alone. He nodded at his cousin as the man headed past before speaking.

"Make sure to eat something before bed..." Iyuki called after the pair, his attention turning back to the kitchen after a moment. They might be in bed before the pair went to sleep... "The fridge is open for you both..."

Muika had spoken helpful words as well... He patted her head lightly with a smile and then moved to stare at the cupboards... Before his head turned to the fridge. "...Cake. We should eat cake for dinner. And the left over burger."

That...was... a good plan. Muika loved sweets and the excess energy would do them both some good, while the hamburger loaf would reheat nicely... It wasn't as if there was much else made...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:29 am

"Ah..." Eat, right, right... Probably for the best.

They would eat then before sleep, it'd help... He accepted the advice, his words an indication of that.

Hibiki entered the bathroom, carrying Miyako in his arms as he glanced over to the clothes set out for them nearby.

He moved Miyako near the bath, settling her on the floor first to remove her everything she had on her; his coat had still been around her, bundling her up, along with the lab coat he'd taken off that one guy.

That would be something...he probably felt best should be thrown away, burned or something... It wasn't like it had a use anymore.

He got the sweater and such off her next, not...wanting to see the dried blood on her but...well, he didn't have a choice.

He had sat still for a moment or two before snapping back to reality; turning on the water, he waited until the temperature was right again before picking Miyako and settling her again.

Clean washcloth next...

--

Cake and...the burger...

Muika gave a nod at that, that seemed fine by her; there wasn't much they could really prepare right now, and those seemed like the best options.

"That sounds fine..." She replied, "Mm..."

The head pats had been nice too... It...helped somewhat, it was her normal instinct to lean into such affections, no matter how momentary they were. After everything it felt like a good, normal gesture to feel again...

There were thoughts after that, some she pushed to the deep depths of her mind. No...No sad thoughts right now...

She could help him get the stuff...they could eat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:44 am

Food...sounded amazing... Miyako hadn't realized her black hole of a stomach was emptier than it had ever been and just almost started drooling at the thoughts of delicious Iyuki made things.

She didn't even look up though until Hibiki set her near the bath. Arms raised up, she let the man undress her and then waited... First the coats, then that overlarge and probably ruined sweater... And then...?

Hibiki was staring...he just... was staring...

She didn't have the opportunity to question it as he promptly began dealing with the water. He...was being so careful... So gentle... As she was set in the water, she felt her eyes welling up with tears as it started turning lightly pink. Wait...that would be why... Miyako had never gotten injured really. Never anything serious at least... It must have been...

"Love you 'Biki..." She reminded him as he searched for a washcloth.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:58 am

Had the head pats really helped? Iyuki should have remembered... His smile softened and he petted her head a few more times before opening the fridge carefully and taking out a few of the smaller little cakes. "Can you reheat the hamburger? I can handle the cake..."

Well more like it was what he could handle tops. He needed to sit again and his smile fell as a frown of concentration appeared on his lips. Nodding to her, the man moved away from her help and to the silverware drawer to get the forks for cake and also allow her to heat up the food for them... More head pats could be done once he was sitting again. That would be soon enough... And who needed plates? They could eat them just fine off of the small trays anyways.

Smiling softly as he lowered himself into a chair, he relaxed just a bit from that much nicer on his body position. Had he reminded her? Told her...since he got back? Well... it bore repeating... "...I Love you Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:04 am

"A-...Ah." Hibiki nodded, having found a washcloth and now began on getting the blood off of Miyako. If he could just say it back...his response at been a positive one, but...

Gh...Damn it.

Here she was, covered in her own...blood, saying she loved him after all of this...and he still had trouble getting the words out.

Pathetic... Why couldn't he just respond properly for once when he needed to...?

He was careful with the washcloth, continuing to be gentle with the cleaning and not scrub hard. It had to go though, all of this blood had to go...

--

Muika gave a nod, though didn't move as Iyuki gave more head pats; helped...helped...they really did.

As he moved away from her to get the cakes and silverware, she went and got the burger, moving to reheat it. She could do this much, no problem. She remained standing, waiting on the burger while Iyuki handled the cakes now that he'd sat down.

"!" His words had surprised her, and her expression showed that for a brief moment before she turned her face away from him. She felt more tears, m...more tears shouldn't be seen...

"L...Love you too." She answered, only stuttering due to her concentration to not sound like she was crying despite how obvious.

Once the burger was done, she carefully handled it on its dish as she moved to the table, seating herself nearby so they could start eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: