(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What to Do, What to Do...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:13 am

Lived for others... It... It was alright not to really have any goals or dreams, that just depended on the person, but it was a little sad to hear that explanation, though Ikue was careful to not let that show on her face! She didn't want to worry or upset Meiko... For all she knew Meiko liked the lifestyle!

"I see..." She gave a small nod, thinking over what she'd just been told. It was important to live for oneself as well, so she hoped Meiko was able to do that somewhat... She went out and did things she liked on her day off, so that was something...

She had fun on those days then, hopefully!

"It's good you get to go out and do things you enjoy though! E-Even if it's not...a dream, really, you still have fun! Right?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 pm

"Uh... Y-yeah.." She rubbed her head awkwardly, looking around the room. That was... Yes, she had fun... Just. "W-well.. I mean... Yeah.. I.. I have fun.. It just... It's not like... I mean... It's a..." She huffed. "I mean, it's not the sort of fun I can do my whole life. I mean, that'd be just weird."

She didn't want to try and picture herself as a sixty year old going to kink clubs. She was fairly certain nobody else did either. Holy hell, what did she even DO at that point. "I guess most of the things I enjoy in life seem like they'll sort of poof around or after middle age so... Yeah.." She frowned a little. She missed her schedules right nowww...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm

"A...As long as you're having fun is what matters! Maybe even when you get older you'll find other things you want to do, so...so it won't seem like too much of a loss for your old interests to...poof?"

It seemed like...a hopeful outlook to have; no matter what your age it was best to do what you loved as long as you loved it! It was important to enjoy life while you had it!

"As long as you're happy!"

Ikue gave a small nod, thinking on that; that seemed like it was one of the most important things...have fun, and enjoy your life...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 am

"Uhh. Yeah... I guess." She crossed her arms. She didn't know what more to say without explaining what exactly her little hobby was but she doubted she would find new hobbies that evolved from her current one. Nor did she think she would still look as good in a corset at that age.

Really, she half expected to be retired by then. She really couldn't explain that one. It wasn't. .. like dying... but it was.. yeah. She shook her head, shivering a little bit. "So.. how about a new subject, yeah?" She suggested politely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Ikue gave a small nod; a new subject would be fine! If this was something difficult or upsetting for Meiko to talk about then she didn't want to stay on it. Meiko should be relaxing too, and enjoying her free time here!

"Okay!" New subject then...

She seemed to be thinking on a new subject to speak on, which would be a good one though!? She wanted to talk about something they would both be able to talk about without trouble... Hm....

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Meiko watched Ikue try to think of something to say. She calmly tilted her head quietly, waiting for her to come up with something. Hm. She seemed to be struggling. Meiko smiled a little before pulling her legs under her, sitting up straight and continuing to watch Ikue expectantly.

She of course COULD say something herself, but if she couldn't tease Ikue directly, she could at least tease her indirectly, by acting like she couldn't think of anything either, letting the poor girl stew in the awkward silence.

She made a little frown and an inquisitive face to give the impression she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:20 pm

"Have you ever had any pets?" That was something! She... She couldn't have pets here, she was just too busy and would feel bad not being able to spend lots of time with one! So she thought it best that if she ever wanted a pet she would need a much lighter schedule.

Animals were nice though, and fun to talk about!

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 pm

"Uhhhh...." she tipped her head a little, brow furrowed, not exactly sure how to answer that. She'd had... "pets"... buut... "Not.. Not exactly, no." She took it that sweet innocent miss Ikue was DEFINITELY referring to the regular kind. "heh.." She gave an odd little nervous chuckle, ever so slightly amused at the thought.

"Buuut I... like cats... cause they're low maintenance and I... take care of my sister's goldfish for her. Does that count?" She asked sheepishly. "What about you? There's obviously none here, but did you have any before living here?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 pm

"Well...my mom has a cat." Ikue replied, not having to think much on that question; "I would like to have a pet one day, but right now with my schedule as is I would feel bad... I wouldn't be able to give enough attention to it."

A sheepish laugh escaped her at saying that, but it was true...

"My mom's cat loved cuddles! She used to come up to my sister and I a lot before we both ended up moving. I'm sure mom gives her all the cuddles now though!" Both her and Honami had moved, but at least their mother wouldn't be too lonely.

They frequently kept in touch, so the calls plus with her little cuddle-kitty she was sure to feel happy!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Meiko giggled a little. That was the life of a college student, wasn't it. Too busy with studies to take care of themSELVES, much less an animal. Meiko frowned again. Sometimes... only sometimes, she thought that sounded fun...

"Awww.. it sounds like a sweet cat. And I think kitties reflect their owners so I guess that means your family sounds sweet too." She smiled warmly, with a happy little laugh. "Tell me about your sister... I... never really had one..." Not technically anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:19 pm

"We're all really close! We stay in touch, and I make calls to them occasionally." Ikue nodded; her family was definitely loving, she was happy to have them as her mother and sister. She'd definitely had a good life, even if she had had her worries when it seemed she was the only one able to see ghosts...

About her sister?

"Honami is older than me! A few years... She's currently studying overseas in America; she's the confident type, definitely not as easily flustered as me, aha..."

Honami was much more outgoing, Ikue remembered always following her around when they were little; they were fun times.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:36 am

"That's really sweet. I don't really spend a lot of time with my family. We..." Crap, what was a good term for it. "We communicate though." That was accurate enough. There was some sense or shared consciousness when Vera was sleeping, so it wasn't like she'd never spoken to them directly. Not to mention the hair decs. But they'd never met face to face. It was an odd thought, when she realized it.

"Hehe. Was she a good older sister, growing up?" She wanted to ask if she was cute, at least to get a rise out of Ikue, but she didn't want her new friend to think she had a one track mind.

She did, but that was need to know only stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 am

"It's good you stay in touch! Communication's important!" Ikue gave a smile; even if she didn't spend a lot of time with them, it was good to know she at least stayed in touch with them.

Honami...

"Mhm! She was a really good sister!" That was an easy question! "We'd always play together, and even as we got older she'd always help me if I needed help with something... I mean...when I said I could see ghosts...she thought I was playing a game, but it's not something anyone would seriously believe, so I don't blame her for it at all!"

It had...worried her, more so about herself, but she understood... She had been a child, so it was...easy to think she was just playing games, and even then it wasn't something someone could so easily believe...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 pm

"Yeah!" She agreed with a nod. Oh if Ikue only knew the truth.. Le-sigh. She got out of her own train of thoughts and focused when Ikue talked about her sister more.

"Aww. That sounds... It sounds really nice... Having someone to play with, I mean. Not the ghost stuff. That sounds... That sounds really hard." She frowned. "I never had to worry about all that stuff. Uh.. My.. My family are all... They all have powers." Calling them Hi-specs or fullbringers wasn't true... Hell, Regulus was an Arrancar. "So there's not any of that confusion. But I imagine it must have been hard." She leaned forward and placed her hand comfortingly on Ikue's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:33 pm

"Mhm, she's a great sister!" Ikue was happy to talk about her sister, well, her family in general really. She loved them tremendously! "She always looked out for me growing up, so I feel really grateful to have her a sister..."

She seemed...amazed to hear Meiko's family all had powers; that would definitely make having them a lot easier. "That's so cool! I-Incredible really... All of you? Wow..."

An entire family of people that were spiritually aware...that was incredible!

Despite the topic of...how hard it'd been on her to be the only one with abilities in her own family, Ikue continued to smile. "It was hard, but I tried not to let it get to me...too badly."

She couldn't honestly say it never got to her, for years she'd always wondered if something was wrong with her...being able to see things normal people couldn't; it'd worried her...

Things were fine now though! She wasn't alone in this!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Meiko giggled happily. "That's really nice." It must have been so nice to have a sister. The closest thing Meiko had to sisters would be... Alison, she supposed? Holly, though goodness knew if she'd ever see the light of day again... Vera, though she was also sort of like a mom... slash creator...

"W-well.. y'know... we're gifted..." It was certainly one way to put it. "Though my family can be a real pain in the neck." She grumbled. "Most of them are irresponsible. So my job is constantly cleaning up after their mistakes." She sighed. "It would be nice to just have the one sister I could be close with." She said with a smile. "As opposed to having to babysit a whole flock."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:56 pm

"Mhm!"

It was nice, she was happy to have her family; her mother, her sister...both of them! She was happy they were all able to stay in touch from time to time as well.

As Meiko began talking, Ikue listened as the woman described her own family; they were...troublemakers then, well not in a really bad sense...just irresponsible as Meiko described. It must be a big job...having to keep track of all of them.

They should be really happy to have Meiko there to help! Appreciate her!

"Troublesome...but they're still family, huh?" She gave another smile at saying that. Still family, mhm.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Meiko giggled, though she started fidgeting. It was driving her nuts. She was trying not to think about it, but how could she not? The thought just kept NAGGING at her. Hrm, but she couldn't ask... But if she was going to be staying here for days, she was going to keep thinking about it. Damn it... "Y-yeah.. Family.." She nodded, a little distracted by her train of thought.

She fidgeted a bit more before finally scooting forward on the couch. "I-Ikue... I'm so sorry. I have to ask." She blushed a little and laughed sheepishly, hoping that Ikue would find this inquiry silly and not... obnoxious or completely out of line. "W-well." She moved some hair out of her face. "Is your sister cute? I'm sorry. You just keep talking about how great she is, I'm dying to know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Hm? Honami...

"A-Ah! No, no; it's fine! I-I am...talking a lot about her, huh? Aha..." Ikue gave a sheepish laugh, averting her eyes out of embarrassment for a short moment before her smile returned; "Wellll...I'd say she's more...pretty than cute. She looks more mature than me, a-at least...more grown up... She's only a few years older than me, but she has more of a...a mature charm t-to her, y-yeah!"

Honami didn't look old or anything, young and really pretty, in fact! So...she would really use the word "cute" to describe her...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Meiko giggled. "It's fine. You're not talking too much about her." She said with a little dismissive wave. She was surprised Ikue had been so embarrassed. Meiko felt just the tiniest bit incorrigible asking about it, really. "If anything I apologize. It's entirely inappropriate to ask your newly made friend about her siblings." She giggled a little, sheepish but not truly embarrassed.

"No need to worry though. I was just curious." She said before pausing. "Unless busty librarianesque girls just happen to be her type, in which case I would of course demand her number." She said with a silly grin. She was, of course, kidding... at least in the sense that she assumed most women were straight. If that wasn't the case, well... she was kidding less.

"My apologies. I'm incorrigible, I know. The worst, really."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:21 pm

"N-No it's fine! You don't need to apologize!" Ikue quickly shook her head, trying to reassure Meiko that it was alright. There wasn't any worry! She was fine talking about her sister! She didn't mind questions! She would do her utmost to answer them, even if sometimes she got a little embarrassed!

She gave a small laugh at Meiko's comment, she honestly wasn't entirely sure of her sister's type... They had never really discussed romance much with one another, though she was sure her sister had dated a bit when she was still in high school.

It'd been years since then though... Ikue had no idea about that now...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Meiko chuckled a little, giving a small but happy smile. "Hehe. Don't encourage me." She said with a friendly little grin and a dismissive wave. "But thank you. I'm still a little new to... well. .. making friends I guess." She really only had made one before this and... she really was embarrassed of how she'd acted then.

"So. You seem to know somewhat about spiritual stuff. What sort of otherworldly friends have you got?" She wondered. These things always fascinated her. She only knew Aoi herself, but she could share about people she knew as her 'family'.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:59 pm

"Hehe, it's no problem; I'm...sorta new to making friends too!" She was gaining a few though, and Ikue was happy to make friends! She had made quite a few already...the more the merrier though! She was grateful for them all!

What sorts of people she knew though...well...

"Well, I've met a few spiritually aware people! Hm...there's Yui, Alwin..."

She made no mention of what they were exactly, just stating they were spiritually aware; Meiko might not...take kindly to hollows, and from what Alwin had explained to her about bounts the woman might not take kindly to them either...

"They were really helpful, and knew about stuff...so they helped me when I didn't know much about any of this! I'm really happy to have met them..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Meiko smiled again. It was good that Ikue had made some friends that had smoothed her transition into the whole spiritual world. She shivered slightly, thinking back on how hard of a learning curve Vera had with the subject. It was definitely better that Ikue had friends to guide her.

"That's good! I've only uh... made one friend besides you, actually. Aoi, a shinigami." She paused, realizing Ikue hadn't said what Yui or Alwin were. "What are the two friends you mentioned, by the way?" She asked innocently. She didn't even think that Ikue might have been concealing their nature intentionally. Then again, Ikue didn't know that Meiko had no problem with any species.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Wow, so Meiko had met a shinigami...

So far, she'd only met those related to hollows, the ones...with bad reputations; Yui and Alwin were nice though! They were friendly, and she had enjoyed their company; she still enjoyed their company when she got to see them!

"Well...they're...not shinigami..." Ikue blinked, looking to the side for a bit before looking back to Meiko; "You've met a shinigami though? What was she like? Friendly? Fun?"

Well...she was interested! She had never interacted with shinigami... They were people, obviously, but it would be nice to learn more about them! It was...fun to learn all of this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do, What to Do...?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: