(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 pm

"W...W...Why the hell would I deny it!? Y-You described...gh..." He kept his hold, his hand still on Miyako's head as he attempted words.

I...It wasn't like he could just deny it! Gh...g... He couldn't when she'd described...like... It... It was...

He just-!

He got what she was getting at, and hell...he could hardly even believe this, but damn it! She was laying here...describing...mn...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 pm

"B-Because you could! You could say...say I'm wrong! You could... you could easily Hibiki and... and...you aren't saying it. You aren't saying you don't..." Her voice cracked and she finished her words half whispered... Miyako didn't know what to think, but she couldn't look at his face due to that stupid hand holding her down.

"Hibiiikiii.... Say it! Say you don't love me... tell me its not...not true...I'm just...imagining it..." She pulled on his shirt, she wasn't shutting up about this! He had to say it, even if he was keeping her from seeing his face. "Th-That I'm mistaking it...that its not that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:19 pm

"S-Saying you're wrong...would... You want me to be honest, th...then I can't say that!" He couldn't tell her she was wrong or that it wasn't true, she'd...she'd described it and he had no way of legitimately denying it!

H...He couldn't just say she was...was mistaking it when...when...s...she wasn't.

Mng...g...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Miyako went quiet for a few moments as Hibiki's words sunk in. She fought his hand, wanting to see the man's face. "...No! No no no no. Hibiki, that's impossible. Y-You...can't even smile for me... how can you love me?!"

No no no... this wasn't true no it wasn't it was impossible she didn't have this...this Tsundere's love there was nothing she'd done to make it happen there was no way what...

A soft almost broken sound came from her... "Y-You can't even say the word!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Th...That...

"J...J-Just because I can't do some things doesn't mean I...I don't...It doesn't mean I'm emotionless!" He stated, his hand having lost to Miyako's struggling as she attempted to look up at him.

Just because he couldn't...manage some things didn't mean he didn't feel things! Even if he attempted to deny things half the time it didn't mean they were nonexistent! Think!

When he'd been drunk...he'd gone off and explained anything she wanted to hear from him regarding...feelings... It'd all been the truth! There was no way she could...just throw that out the window!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:43 pm

"I know you aren't emotionless! I couldn't feel...as strongly...if you were... I-Its just..." Miyako was staring up at Hibiki in utter disbelief, not liking how this had all turned out. What... No no this was not how it was supposed to..turn out...

"S-So you are..saying... saying you do?" Was...this...really something they were talking about!? "I-I...just..."

Weren't love confessions and discussions a bit...less...weird than this!? If she could she'd be sitting up but Hibiki wasn't letting go of her one bit. She wanted him to deny it and he wasn't...he wasn't he...was agreeing it... was...true?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:49 pm

"...I...I'd...say so..." He couldn't say he wasn't! Considering everything Miyako had described, how he'd been...earlier, and just...all of that... He couldn't...just...deny it, it'd be...he'd be outright lying if he did.

The...The actual words were hard...almost impossible to say! E-Even if he felt... She wanted honesty, and he was being honest, damn it!

He...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:56 pm

He was holding her too close... she couldn't...she couldn't...

Miyako let out a soft little startled breath, her face immediately turning into the pillow as red blossomed on her cheeks. She would suffocate and die and it would all... all become fine... Normal...would go back to normal...

Hibiki loved her and she was going to die. Hopefully... dying would fix this... yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Aito let Miyako do as she wanted, hide her face in the pillow for a bit; she wasn't trying to dart off or run away so... Though...it wasn't like she could stay buried in the pillow forever, she'd suffocate.

After a short bit he made a noise to tell her stop, squeezing slightly to add emphasis. She could...just use him to hide. Th...this was all...

Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:27 pm

...No she wanted to suffocate. Miyako grumbled lightly as Hibiki squeezed her, the noise making her grumble more.

She wasn't taking... her face...from...this stupid pillow... Her face was removed from the pillow and she took a deep breath as she finally gave up her attempt to suffocate with heavy breathing and a lack of opening her eyes to see Hibiki's face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:34 pm

"G..Gh...s'Feeling...that way so bad you wanna suffocate...?" R-Really, she'd fought against him trying to get her off the pillow after a decent amount of time! It was hard for him too! He...He of all people...these feelings...

They weren't something...

It...

This wasn't easy for him either! He was... It was a miracle he was able to even talk properly still! He had his pauses and all, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:41 pm

"I-I...never said...anything yet..." Miyako's voice was weak and drawn, her body finally going limp as she breathed. Her eyes were closed tightly and she held his shirt tightly even still, but the young woman refused to bury herself against him.

"I haven't...said...anything..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 pm

"...." She...She hadn't said anything yet...

She...hadn't...

"...Th...Then what the hell was all that for!? W...Why make me think of that!?" What... What the hell was this make him look like a damn idiot!? Scare him to death, and then just have him... Ghg...g...

Why even bring this up if she didn't!?

Get him to...to think and feel these things and... He didn't need that after everything else today, damn it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:54 pm

"B-Because I'm not saying it like this! I'm not...saying it in this situation! I refuse..." Miyako stuttered out a reply, her voice cracking as it grew rather high pitched with fluster. "I wasn't...I wasn't... expecting you to! At all! Again!"

"Not...in a bed...curled up like this...after...that..." She was not saying it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 pm

"G-gh..g..." Was she seriously just...denying it just because this wasn't some overall special occasion!? Because it wasn't normal or some shit!? "T...Then when!? I-It's not like...like... Just what kind of situation were you expecting!?"

What the hell was normal about any of their lives anyway!?

Hers...maybe, but...she'd involved herself with the exact opposite of normal!

"N...Normal isn't exactly...a common thing!" It wasn't like everything had to be movie quality!

After...After what? The bubbles? All of...

"...Whatever." Whatever... He looked like a damn idiot...gh... "If it's with me, you're not gonna get anything normal...I'm not normal, never will be...but whatever..."

Not in a bed, not after that...

His previous thought on movie quality came back, and honestly...if one of her concerns were those damn bubbles then well...that was damn movie quality right there...

So she didn't want that from the sounds of things.

Romantic? That what she wanted?

...gh... It wasn't like things had to go by the damn book.

But again, whatever, he didn't know shit about this kinda thing...so who was he to talk? Tch...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm

"That's not it at all!" Miyako sat there stunned as Hibiki ranted before finally opening her eyes and glaring, glaring strongly at Hibiki. Her hands slammed against his chest and she pushed with all of her pitiful might.

"I-I want to tell you when I can say it without stuttering! Wh-When I'm not... not all terrified and hurt and wanting to hide... Not hiding on your bed, distracting myself...from the stupid sight of you covered in blood! I want..." Miyako's green eyes shined brighter than normal, the anger and just fear pushing her on. "I don't want to tell you it when its me distracting myself! I don't care if its not normal, I don't! I just don't want it to be...be something I just blurt out because you love me too."

She wanted to be able to tell him face to face and firmly! No hint of waver, no terror lurking under the surface...no fear just waiting right there to engulf her! "E-Even if its not... I don't want it...to be like this at all! I don't care if its not overly romantic and filled with hearts and all sort of super special occasion! I just don't...want to be a terrified mess... when I say I love you..."

"I-I want it to be happy... Is that... wrong?" If she could have left his arms she would have, instead her eyes snapped shut again and she brought her hands to her face. She was stuck here...stuck...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Aito's hold eventually loosened on Miyako as she continued to rant, of course...he wasn't over everything he'd felt earlier, but he was losing his strength here...he was too emotionally exhausted...

Saying wouldn't make her feel any better, that was fine. If she didn't want to say it, then she shouldn't. He still felt like a complete dumbass for all of this...but whatever.

He was out of fight.

He'd run around the damn city all day, freaking out over these damn bubbles after she'd straight up disappeared. He'd been scared out of his damn mind...he'd been outright useless.

The only thing he was able to do was sit on his ass and wait and just let all of those emotions dwell.

He wasn't lying when he'd agreed with her assumption...

If she didn't want to say it though, there wasn't a damn thing he could do. She wanted to be happy when she said it...

"s'Not..." Having said that, he let out a breath, and turned his head a bit more into the pillow before shutting his eyes. Whatever...he got it, he got it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Neither of them was... okay right now and Miyako pulled out of his arms finally.

She scooted back until she was pressed right up against the wall and then curled in on herself. Her arms wrapped around her legs and she held them to her body as she...collapsed. It was fine to want it to be happy but... he knew now...and she knew now... he hadn't said it either... so it wasn't like she was being too stubborn either.

He needed...rest... rest was important... she needed to...to lay over here...

Lay over here and...purge...things...not think...not think not think not remember....not remember...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Miyako left his arms, which in turn Aito turned over more on the bed, his face moving to the pillow and burying itself there. He was too exhausted to argue about really anything at the time being...

Whether actual rest was possible, he didn't know... He was exhausted, but it wasn't like he forgot how that earlier panic had felt. The feeling of fear, uselessness...

He hated it, he didn't like those feelings at all...

She'd just up and disappeared because of these damn bubbles...completely. She'd disappeared, vanished... He was sick of losing people, damn it...

He had his composed nature, his stoic expressions, but there were tons of things he'd buried deep simply because if he wanted to live he couldn't stop to feel upset. He'd lost people already...and just because he'd never spoken about them, said anything that would attach his emotions to them...didn't mean...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:34 am

It...it would have been one thing to hear...detach...herself...

She was weaker, much weaker than she'd ever thought. She thought...she had thought if it'd been heard she'd be fine. That it wouldn't hurt her, that it wouldn't bother her.

She'd been wrong. Miyako had been protected for good reason... by them and by others, protected from things that were too dark for even her smile and happy nature to take care of and light up. That smile now failed her.

Instead she reached out, hesitantly, and gently set her hand on the hand of the man who had rolled over. This hand wasn't covered in blood...at least visibly... She felt herself shaking, but there wasn't really any way to stop it at this moment.

All her distractions had just...made it... harder to deal with and Hibiki... he looked dead...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 am

Aito's face was mostly in the pillow, and his eyes were shut, but when he felt Miyako shakily take his hand he moved to hold it back. His hold was a bit weaker than usual, but still enough to keep it held.

She...wasn't supposed to have seen that stuff.

Hearing it was one thing...but seeing it... That was the last thing he'd wanted, even if before he hadn't even thought something like that was possible. He'd agreed to talk with her about that stuff...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:52 am

"Are you okay?" Miyako needed something else to focus on, but didn't know what... She uncurled a bit, knowing he needed comfort too but that she was being selfish and had no idea how to stop.

It had been suffocating and hard for her to be wrapped in his arms but maybe...maybe she could still touch him? Pulling herself closer to him, she curled up next to him while still holding the hand that he had returned a bit of her grip on. Her head rested above his on the pillow, while her other hand settled in his hair as her fingers ran through it.

She hadn't even seen anything...that was the worst of it. "He'd said... he'd said she'd been protected even then..."

Not realizing she'd been speaking outloud, she just laid there attempting to soothe Hibiki...knowing neither of them would be truly any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 am

"Eventually..." He was getting to that point; just...everything had him exhausted so he couldn't just outright say he was fine right now... "Exhausted..."

Obviously he felt more than just that, still hurting, but he could just rest it off...probably the only thing he could do.

He was quiet after that, feeling Miyako scoot closer to him, but he didn't move otherwise.

"Mn?" He'd said she'd been protected? Huh...? His mind wasn't exactly connecting anything at the moment, thus the mild confusion.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:05 am

Miyako nodded, realized he couldn't see it and then spoke. "Okay...just rest... Anything I can do that isn't...isn't confining? I can...hold you I think..."

Maybe if she held him to her instead of the other way around it wouldn't cause her to freak out again... Some semblance of control in her life and things...or she was just over thinking it.

She'd said it outloud...but... Without thinking about it, or caring at this point, Miyako explained instead of trying to hide it. It seemed neither of them had any fight left. "You were right back then... I didn't...even see anything and... I am weak. You guys were all right... With not telling me... I'm not as strong as I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 am

"Mn..." It was a sound of agreement, she could do what she wanted. If she wanted to hold him she could, he didn't mind either way...

When she explained herself, he listened before giving a small breath into the pillow.

"You weren't supposed to see any of it..." He'd given her those early reassurances...but that didn't change the fact she saw things she wasn't ever supposed to.

Of course she'd freak out...she wasn't supposed to see it...

"Getting scared of that isn't being weak...it's being normal..." Anyone would react badly...become scared...it was the normal response...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: