(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Tsundere Joins the Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Tsundere Joins the Family Empty
PostSubject: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:23 am

Blugh...

Aito's eyes glanced around at the small apartment from the kotatsu, the appliance wasn't on and heating, being used as a table for the moment rather than a heat source for warmth.

There was no avoiding it...

Housewife... He'd baited Housewife out of amusement, yes but...the man's anger also in a way put off the cousins discussion.

Even though he was alone, well aside from Regalia, he resisted the urge to groan.

What was he supposed to expect? A conversation that wouldn't result in inevitable sparkling and excitement from the other male...? He could not expect such a thing, even if he'd been the source of anger for the past few days...he didn't doubt Iyuki wasn't excited by the news...

...Sparkles...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 am

Iyuki felt... regret. He wished to see Otouto, yes, and speak with him about things such as the fact that they were related, but...

The air and such felt so heavy and awkward. His sparkles were even muted, only a mere three floating around his calm head as he made his way up to Otouto's door. The talk with his father... about many things, Muika's reactions... Work...

It had all added up to make the man unsure of how to proceed in any way. It also didn't help he hadn't actually apologized for his actions in the first place. Iyuki wondered if this time would be right for it?

Standing outside of the door for a few moments past his initial arrival, he sighed and then finally knocked. It would be best to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:21 am

"Do-" He knew who it was, and had about told the man to just come inside considering the door was unlocked, but...he supposed he should at least answer it.

It wasn't like he'd been about to say those things to be an ass, he was just comfortable in his spot.

Aito stood though, and made the few short steps towards his door and opened it, moving ahead to step aside for him to come in...no use really standing there and doing that greeting stuff.

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:00 am

Iyuki waited as he heard a sound and then shuffling around inside, before the door opened. The young man nodded in greeting and stepped inside as Otouto stepped back to allow him. Moving slightly past him, Iyuki slipped his shoes off and then stood there wondering where they could sit to discuss things...

He'd promised no angry outbursts, so that was one thing at least and as the purple haired man thought this his eyes caught sight of the weird plant sitting near the window. "Is that a sakura tree?"

A miniature...sakura tree? But not so miniature and it was in full bloom... With his mouth parted in shock, Iyuki moved forward a few steps as if to go examine it before his eyes caught sight of the table. "How did you... and your kotatsu?"

The coloring on it... was that... No it couldn't be...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:04 am

"....Long story." Aito replied, blinked as his eyes went to the tree, and then shifted over towards the kotatsu; "Ah...mn...Miyako can make things...made the tree and...called me to help..."

Well...it was the very, very condensed version of things.

He wasn't sure if Miyako had even told either of those two yet about those newly discovered abilities, though there really hadn't been a chance.

Since he didn't want to just stand there in the apartment, he shut the door after Iyuki had stepped inside before headed back over to the kotatsu where he had been and seating himself.

The other male seemed...well, certainly not as sparkly, then again the days in between the news had been a fight...Mn...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:29 am

Iyuki was willing to listen to as long of a story as it took to explain the two and as Hibiki finally gave some sort of explanation, he turned his head in disbelief. Make things? Miyako could... the baby otter?

"You are not joking..." Otouto never joked... well he did rarely, but this case didn't seem like one as his face was still composed and he had taken a seat at the table. Over his shock enough to settle himself down at the table as well, Iyuki rubbed the bridge of his nose as if pained. "So she made a tree and you have it? It seems... I owe you more apologies. I have been remiss in many actions haven't I?"

They hadn't...let them know at all. Muika and he had been left out by the pair... It hurt just a bit, but Iyuki's grin was a bit wry at that fact as he looked over at Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 am

"Mn...She ended up discovering that ability suddenly, didn't know how to react and called me..." So he'd run over there, weapon drawn like a dumbass thinking there was some huge problem... "Since it'd be noticed at her dorm, and she didn't want to get rid of it we brought it here..."

His bracelet-ed hand moved up to his hair unconsciously, ruffling it slightly at the still rather short explanation. It had been longer than the first but...

Mn?

"Mn..." He didn't really say much when Iyuki mentioned apologies, and as he spoke about his actions.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:27 am

Iyuki turned to look at the tree as Otouto related the story shortly and in a way only Otouto could. The man wanted details but was unable to ask for them as he shook his head in a bit of awe. He had forgotten his whole reason for visiting in that moment, just letting out a soft breath. "That is...quite a story I imagine..."

It came rushing back a moment later, his eyes darting to the hand with a bracelet as it ruffled Otouto's hair nervously. Iyuki nodded to himself mostly and then turned, bowing formally against the floor in supplication. "I apologize for my actions, it was uncalled for to hit you and to throw such accusations. You two are...mostly adults. It is your life... If you wish to though, I would... like to hear...what happened?"

Iyuki stayed bowed until a response from his cousin, figuring this topic of conversation would be best to get out of the way so they could discuss the other more... vital things in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:33 am

"Mn..."

Quite a story... Mostly full of them trying to figure out what the hell to do with the tree, and then all that...well breaking him and such.

His hand lowered, and his attention was on Iyuki as the man spoke.

"A-Ah..." Aito gave a nod, which was an indication that he accepted the apology considering all the man had said. "There's...not much to really tell... What all do you wanna know?" He questioned, did he want from start to finish with that entire ordeal? Just basics? Well, he was asking to hear, so he doubted basics...

"Ah...Basically, shortly after the whole...tree thing...one topic led to another..." Plans of researching trees, to past talk, to kissing... "We briefly got onto a topic about some past things...not in any great detail or anything...and then she kissed me..."

Really, it'd be completely unexpected on his part...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 am

Iyuki rose up, the unspoken but sounded acceptance causing him to smile lightly as one tiny sparkle appeared. The harbinger sparkle of times to come...

However that would be later, instead the purple haired man listened with interest and a bit more curiosity since the story lacked details. He had been asked what he wanted to hear, but he waited until Hibiki finished the first part he assumed to speak. "So you...brought it here and talked about this tree, and then...talked more? About past things...? And then... she kissed you? I had...warned you she could develop a crush..."

Iyuki's voice wasn't accusing, it was honestly a bit amused at this point as he shook his head. "And then? I would like to know more, or more details. What happened with your...other person?"

Would saying her name cause him pain? Had she dumped him? Poor Otouto... Sad sparkles started to appear as Iyuki's eyes watered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:09 am

"She wanted to water the plant, made a lightning cloud in my apartment instead...she freaked out, tried to...get rid of it, and ended up getting struck. I took care of her burn, and just...she accused me of worrying...that led to a...a...h...standoff of sorts..."

He guessed... It was a few solid moments of him continuing to try to be in complete denial...

"After that we got on the topic of vague mentions of how I was brought up, she already knew it was bad... She knew the moment she was asked to take care of Okura and my scars..." That had been a dead giveaway to her, and really...looking back it would have been obvious her dealing with healing them had drug her in a bit too deeply...

"I didn't go into the gorey details so don't worry." He had said vague so... "After that she kissed me, I..." Froze. Broke. Was unable to properly function for a bit due to shock... "Had to take a moment...things were discussed."

Other person... Aito knew immediately who Iyuki was attempting to refer to; "I took time to think after that...kiss, and after I talked with Selena and explained the situation, and how I felt before we broke it off, and before giving Miyako any answers... She had already agreed to wait on it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:37 am

A raincloud...lightning cloud? It struck her and Otouto took care of her burn... If nothing else was, this cute story was warming the man up to the two being together. They sounded quite adorable really. Still though, Iyuki gave a small knowing smirk and raised his eyebrow. "Of course you would never worry over anyone. Even the sweet little otter woman? However... you have a point. I was selfish to ask her to do that, it was...rather obvious."

He had the ability to look sheepish and thus did, realizing that maybe he was and had given Miyako a lot less credit than her smiling demeanor should have gotten. He did give Otouto a strong nod, accepting and trusting he hadn't told her anything that would make her upset. By now Iyuki was rather sure the young man was strongly attached to her.

However his other eyebrow raised in utter shock as the otouto admitted that, a few laughs escaping the quiet man. "I-I see... You froze, did you not? And... I also see."

He and Selena had worked it out then? That seemed like it would have been awkward at least. Though...now there was a small smile on Iyuki's lips as his surprise faded. "So you liked Miyako then and decided to be with her? Over Selena the Quincy Princess... The little match girl won the prince..."

That...was romantic... Sparkles began to float from him more strongly now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:44 am

"....Tch." Aito averted his eyes at the man's comment about worrying, that damn smirk to go with it... Tch. He thought he was done with this discussion about...worrying and shit, feelings weren't just something so easy to discuss!

He was still silent when he was questioned about freezing, though his silence probably answered the question unknowingly to him as his eyes stayed to the wall.

They did finally return to the man with disbelief in them as... Won the Prince!? The hell was he on!? Those... That atmosphere... N...No...

"Y-You stop that...." He stated, already able to sense the damn forming sparkles as Iyuki got stupid ideas in his head. He could sense it... Gh...g....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:06 am

"Your noise is quite telling." Iyuki commented but left it at that, trying not to laugh. He tried so hard but he failed as one small chuckle escaped him, which he promptly covered up with a forced cough which then devolved into coughing chuckles.

Otouto was being quite obvious today, the silence and lack of comment telling Iyuki all he needed. Those eyes, trained carefully on the wall... Iyuki's laughter grew a bit before settling down with a few more poignant coughs.

...Before returning as Otouto responded in a stutter. Iyuki laughed and shook his head, more sparkles returning. "I shall not! It is such a sweet story... filled with happiness and cute. You have found your true dearest, the false princess merely saving your heart from despair to give you time to find this one."

Pulling out a handkerchief, he brought it to his one watering eye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:14 am

D...Did he have to be such a dramatic shit about this!?

Aito's expression remained one of disbelief as the man refused to stop. Gh..g... Eventually one of his typical frustrated sounds escaped him as he averted his eyes again. How the hell did he make him stop!?

He was making it into some fantasy, romantic fairytale; that wasn't his thing!

G...gh...g...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:20 am

"Not only that... but you saved her from the vicious thundercloud! Aaah the Prince rescuing his pauper princess... And taking care of her, soothing her injured burn..." Iyuki's mind had a sparkle filled, dramatic version of the events playing in his head. Otouto with a cape, standing dramatically in front of Miyako in ratty clothes, the large thunderhead lighting up menacingly.

He wiped his eyes and then blew his nose politely, tearing up even more as his eyes took in the tree. "And a Sakura tree... A symbol of your twos feelings... It blossoms in your room even now to remind you of her warmth and presence. I bet you take care of such a thing quite well..."

He sniffled more, the sparkles growing by the second. "To think I had thought you were a weird pervert with a thing for younger women! Instead you just fell in love with her kindness and sweetness!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:30 am

"A..a....a...." Aito gawked for a good few moments in utter disbelief at...at whatever the hell kind of crap was spewing out of Iyuki's mouth. He knew the man was a dramatic shit, but...

This... This was too much, he'd already exhausted himself with that explanation he...he needed an escape plan...

W-Weird pervert!?

Gh-g...

"T-Tch... You want a storybook enthusiast go back to Okura!" He wasn't a damn child, he didn't... What the hell was all this bullshit about love symbols, and princes and princesses!? G..gh..Gah!

Having said that, he planted his forehead on the table. Gh...If the guy weren't sitting at the table with him the kotatsu was a perfect escape... No room though...damn it...

"Tch...gh...g...." The typical, noises continued...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:42 am

Otouto's gawking did not dent Iyuki's enthusiasm in the slightest, his sparkles just radiating off of him in waves. "I will have to tell her the story when I return, most definitely! She stood up for you two rather strongly, so I believe she will greatly enjoy the story of your burgeoning love!"

If it wasn't obvious, the man was on a roll and he smiled as Otouto shyly placed his face on the table and made his embarrassed noises. "There there otouto, it is fine. You can be in love and not be ashamed of this all. I will not tell anyone but Muika, and possibly my family. Maybe the Goddess and Lord Aoyama. They seem to like love stories."

"It pleases me you are really the man I thought you to be. As you are also my family now!" Iyuki had jumped topics, the sparkles overwhelmingly flowing out now. It was an unstoppable ocean of flowers and bubbles, sparkling all over...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 am

The sparkles were beating him down, the bright atmosphere sapping him of his remaining strength as he just laid there on the table. He couldn't get up, this...all of this bullshit...

Tell Okura, then family, then even... God no...

Someone stop him... Why the hell had he agreed to talk about shit in private with him!? Why!?

Gun...did he have the energy...to summon gun...to end himself... No. No he didn't not, his hand had twitched, as if to attempt, but he could do no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:02 am

"Are you okay Otouto... or shall I call you cousin now? Ah, which should it be?" Iyuki had leaned forward, his hand going out to the man being a dramatic little puppy against the table before it moved back to its owner. Settling his hand on his chin, he tilted his head and thought.

"What would be the correct relation now? Are you my younger brother on Muika's side, or are you my cousin on my father's side... And will you be joining in on my family's festivities? They will need your birthday." Hopefully that would distract them long enough to stop bugging him... Maybe his mother would attach to Otouto as well, though he winced at the thought of sending that man to that particular wolf.

"And Miyako's information, I assume they will induct her into the family as well..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:05 am

"Pretty sure they already got most of that information..." He was bluffing, he had no damn idea. If they were able to figure out who the hell he was, then he assumed they had birthday and all that shit.

Aito had not lifted his head, his words coming out muffled due to his positioning.

Gh....g...Talking about...

"I am not Gar-...Okura's brother." Almost slipped. Almost. That... That was something he had to deny above all else. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 am

"Well then I shall work with them for birthday parties!" Iyuki felt the wondrous feeling of not being the baby as far as they were concerned. Otouto could steal it all, all of the attention and feelings... He was sure the whole family would be too excited over Otouto for the time being to bother with Iyuki's return...

But there was something he was forgetting in his excitement... Whatever it was he couldn't remember. For now he settled with correcting him. "She is not garbage, just as you are not trash. And however you two see each other, you two act as if you are two estranged siblings. It is...hard to not see you as such."

"So which do you prefer? Otouto or Cousin?" Iyuki finished, not even minding the muffled voice of Hibiki at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:41 am

"Ggh...u..." A simple frustrated noise escaped him at Iyuki's correction; damn it, come on...he'd corrected himself before he slipped completely.

Eugh... Th...They...absolutely not.

"We don't." They acted like two people that hated each other and only tolerated each other's existence due to others. Not siblings, damn it.

Another noise of frustration escaped as he was given a choice. He didn't give a shit anymore... No more...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:59 am

"No grumpy sounds Otouto... I mean Hibiki." Iyuki was at a loss...What did one call him now!? Otouto, Cousin, Hibiki... He ignored the comment that disregarded Iyuki's true words, instead focusng on the nae dilemma.

A fluffy kitten walked by, confused, and thus Iyuki nabbed her and petted her on his lap amidst purrs. She had gotten so big... What should they call Otouto... His sparkles still spilled from him, washing over the man they were aimed at as Iyuki pondered this important question.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:05 am

"Mn..." Ggh... How the hell was he supposed to decide on that shit. It was House...Osamoto's choice. He wasn't good with names anyway, always having to correct himself even in his damn thoughts.

Get...Get him on another topic...but how...

What...what...

Aito didn't know, he could barely move. His head finally moved some, though it remained on the table, he did settle on resting on his chin to look over at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tsundere Joins the Family
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next