(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 am

"Ooh so you know what they look like then! Well they are fun and relaxing to curl up with your sweetheart and his kitten." Miyako spoke with weight of experience, a sagely nod and finger pointing up her only response before she continued on. Inside she had stopped herself from saying "You should try it!" or "I'll show you later!". Those would have been bad...

"Well its lucky the aquariums don't make you swim with the animals, now isn't it? Hehe." Miyako teased lightly before nodding in agreement. "It can be suuuper pretty. Ocean, lakes and ponds... Even rivers! There's lots of pretty things involving water that isn't just animals..."

"Mm, I like to draw. Have you ever tried it?" Remember Muika getting items when they had went shopping, she found another topic to talk to the girl about.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 am

"It would be fun to try...but..." She didn't see herself doing so, at all. There weren't kotatsus here and even if they were they would probably be something just for the adults to enjoy. What was in this room was all she had, which was...nothing really.

She perked up some at Miyako's words about the ocean and other water places, and gave a nod. "Mm! Yeah!"

Drawing...

"Sometimes I draw when Seiya lets me sit in his office!" Whenever she wasn't entertaining herself with the books he had, she drew sometimes... She never kept the drawings though...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:37 am

Miyako regretted her words, knowing that it would be a while before Muika could get to try one... She'd have to be sure to bring it up when she got back. Not if! When! She was going home to them all!

At least the animals cheered her up and the drawing topic as well. Grinning, she gave a playful sigh. "Awww, I wish I coulda seen some of them. Does he keep them?"

Or...more likely burnt them along with anything else that could show he was being nice... What was that guys DEAL!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:42 am

"I think he keeps 'em in his drawer at his desk... He can't just keep them out or else the other adults will know he's been giving me special treatment. It's a secret! He lets me go to his office sometimes so I don't have to deal with fighting or needles..."

She didn't like dealing with either...

She fought and did those awful things because they made her do it, and if she didn't she could die...and she didn't want that. She didn't wanna die, even if she hated all of this...

So Seiya helped her! He let her stay in his office, and spend time with him!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:48 am

"Oh wow that's really really nice of him..." Miyako's heart twisted, wondering really now what his game was. What did the man want with the girl... Hibiki wouldn't...lie...to her...

But he didn't know her...but... Miyako's head hurt and she felt sick from all this over thinking. She instead smiled and nodded along with the girl who seemed to adore him. Muika was thirteen and seemed to think the world of Seiya, maybe even crushed or in a big brotherly manner... But what did he want with her?

If it wasn't for this pull, she may have gone to check on Seiya for a minute or Hibiki to ask... It was eating her up, this misery in not knowing who to trust.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 am

"Mhmm! He's helped me since I first got here! Though I didn't trust him at first...At first I wouldn't even talk to him, but he's the only one that was nice to me and I stopped being scared! He helped me when I lost my eye, and pats my head when I get nightmares..."

This place was...scary, and really horrible, and she hated it...she really hated it; Seiya helped though, it was still really bad, but he helped her not be so scared!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:58 am

"Aww, he's so sweet. I'm glad you have at least one ally here! One person to help you be a little safe..." Miyako sniffled a bit, moving closer to Muika and gently wrapping her arms around her if she would allow her in a hug. "One nice adult here instead of them all being awful..."

They were all awful, they were all awful weren't they...even this fake man...but she couldn't break Muika's heart! Why couldn't she tell what was going on!? Was he evil or not...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:03 am

Huh?

Muika seemed surprised by the hug, and she blinked, still for a moment before she attempted to return it slightly. "Mm." She gave a nod, agreeing with Miyako's words.

It was good to have at least one person...

Seiya was nice! It was clear she trusted him completely, Seiya was the one person who wasn't mean to her here, so she got to be happy at least...a little sometimes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:07 am

Muika returned the hug as Miyako smiled, trying not to cry. Muika of the future didn't seem to react much to hugs... or at least so the stuff was told to her and was always slow to respond...

Miyako patted her head before pulling away, her smile back in place and no sign of her attempt not to cry. Seiya...for now the matter was shelved.

Looking at the bed, she blinked. "Wait if you are brought back here, isn't it time for sleep? Sh-Shouldn't you be getting rest?"

Oh no was she keeping her up?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:14 am

"Huh? Oh...yeah...I guess..." It wasn't common she got to have happy talks so she just...got carried away...even if she probably should be sleeping right now. "Guess so..."

She would probably have to deal with needles tomorrow... She'd just injured her hand so a fight would come later...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:21 am

"Here, I can tell... um a bedtime story or something? I know you are probably too old but...if you want one..." Miyako hovered over to the bed, intending to do anything Muika wanted to make herself comfortable. "Don't forget to hide the necklace too just in case!"

No need for her to get in huge trouble over it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:29 am

"Okay..." Muika gave a small nod, she didn't care if she was too old. A bedtime story might help...

Ah right!

Listening to Miyako, Muika went about hiding the necklace back in it's original hiding spot she'd had it in before crawling into bed, snuggling up under the thin covers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:41 am

Miyako waited until the necklace was safely hidden and Muika was as comfy on the bed as she could be before she sat her butt down on it (sort of) and smiled. Her hand went out to stroke the girl's head, knowing she might like more touches.

"I'll tell you the story of Kitten Man and how he found out that he was related to Housewife... Kitten Man is really really handsome, he's tall and has dark hair and a voice that makes you want to let him talk all the time. But he stays quiet a lot so its rare to get him to just speak enough." Miyako nodded and continued. "He's a bit older than me too, so I was really really worried about liking him. I mean, I was a newbie and could be thought of as a kid! I-I didn't really have much to offer him either."

"But he did like me, lots it seemed! However... Housewife had warned Kitten Man against us dating. He was worried over how things might turn out and if I might hurt him, or he hurt me... And so we were keeping it secret. Well, Kitten Man...before had someone he really really liked, but it was a forbidden romance really. She lived reaaaally far away so neither of them could see each other, but she had been the one who rescued him from the evil people!" Miyako nodded, continuing. "Eventually he chose me over her, but... well she still cared and found his father's cousin! They spoke a bit and then the woman came to visit Kitten Man and gave him all the information she had! It turns out Kitten Man's father and Housewife's fathers were cousins!"

She laughed the coincidence, amused by that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:49 am

Kitten Man and Housewife were family? Muika listened as Miyako spoke about how they learned of this, along with their secret relationship that they'd kept.

Muika was interested in the story, but when she'd laid down it was obvious she was tired too and drifting.

Even though Kitten Man wasn't with the other lady she'd still found his family for him...

"The other...lady was nice to do that..." She muttered. "It's good though...that Kitten Man and you are happy...too..."

She was fading in and out of sleep, and it was clear at this point she was past noticing Miyako staying or leaving now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:00 am

"Thank you... she was really nice to do it..." Miyako...would thank her if they ever met... But it seemed Muika was past the point of staying awake for another story. Petting her hair a bit longer just to be sure, she let her smile drop finally and floated off of the bed. "Good luck Muika... Be safe as you can..."

The pull had long since shifted away from the girl, but she had stayed to keep her company. Following the new pull with sad eyes, she shot Muika one last pained expression before floating through things. Once again she closed her eyes just in case and followed the feel until it became strong again. Once it was in the same spot as her, she opened her eyes to examine her new surroundings. Hopefully where the kitten was at least...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:02 am

This damn cat wouldn't let him sleep. He'd been cleaned of the blood and was attempting to lie back in bed now but...

Apparently this furball didn't want him sleeping yet...

Gh, damn cat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:06 am

"You took care of her...thanks." Miyako's eyes noticed the young man in the bed as they immediately and visibly softened. She had been tense until that moment but now she floated over to the pair, holding out her arms to scoop the kitten up and hold her to her.

The loud purring made her feel immediately better and she let out a sigh before looking down at Teenage Hibiki. "Long time no see. Can you answer some questions for me before...you fall asleep?"

Might as well get it over with then, she wanted to know about Seiya and here was her chance... Though what she'd do after he fell asleep she had no idea...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:10 am

Ghost girl was back it seemed... Either way, yes. He'd taken care of the cat...

"Mn, yeah. Not that'd she'd leave me alone. Didn't really have a choice."

Questions?

"Tch, what?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:14 am

Since Regalia didn't fight, she was cuddled up to Miyako now in a form of comfort for the young woman.

"Still didn't mean you had to be so nice..." She muttered that barely above a whisper. Miyako was well used to his Tsunning by now.

"Whats Seiya hiding and why is he so nice to her? He's...he's done so much to make her happy... Whats his game then?" Miyako's voice was quiet and soft now though, much different from her usual cheer even before. This was Teen Hibiki, but he was still... Hibiki it seemed in a few important ways. She didn't have to always smile around him and couldn't bare to right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:19 am

"Hah? That wasn't obvious? She's his pet." Hibiki replied bluntly. "Or she will be."

She was already completely loyal to him, trusted him way too damn much. She would be his little plaything.

That's what his game was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:25 am

"...H-He's..." Miyako felt her stomach drop out... A visible wince spread across her features as she brought a hand to her mouth from the kitten who mewed in worry. Her face was now pale and she shook her head back and forth... that...was that her future? Was that why...she hated the necklace so much?!

Shaking with anger and disgust, her green eyes flashed with the rare emotions. "He's... a sick freak. She's thirteen damn it! She's not...not... a...toy for someone like him. Neither of you are! Damn it Damn it Damn it!"

"Why...does that have to have to her..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:29 am

"Thirteen don't mean shit. He's been groomin' her since she got here years ago." Hibiki answered. "That's what the adults are here...sick fucks."

That's just how it was...

"They want a fuck toy? Well they have their pick... He picked her cause she's weak."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:38 am

"He's slime...lower than slime... he's the worst...the absolute... worst..." Miyako's voice, normally soft and cheerful, was filled with absolute and horrific rage. She wanted...wanted violence for once... Regalia, sensing the mood shift, mewed more and purred louder. "Th-They...deserve...it... whats...coming to them..."

It...hadn't stopped her from saying that?

Weird...

His words caught her attention though and she panicked a bit...

"...H-Have they...done that to...you...?" Miyako's eyes were wide with fear and worry as she moved closer to him, fucktoy making her wince as she was forced to confront that...that...was what was planned... "I-It...explains why...she freaked on those men..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:17 pm

"..." Hibiki was quiet as Miyako worked through her rage at this discovery, really...he thought it'd been pretty obvious but whatever...

What's coming to them?

He rose a brow at that; the hell did she mean by that? He seemed confused for a moment, but didn't ask anything.

Hah!?

"Hell no, I'm too violent." He smirked, grinning some; "I've been a pain in their asses since day one. 613, Nomura could tell she was weak the moment she came in... She attached too damn easily to kindness, that's too easy to take advantage of... You can't trust anyone for shit, no matter how they treat you..."

That's how you survived here.

Hah?

Freaked out on what men?

"You say too many weird things..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Hibiki's brow rose in his classic questioning manner, making Miyako look away as she tried and failed to say something. "...I can't...say things... I can't...say lots of things... Whats making me like this is um... not letting me I think."

There was...obvious relief in her eyes as Hibiki's words sunk in. She gave a soft breath and smiled. "I never thought I'd say I'm glad you're violent and untrusting... but I think this is a blue moon huh?"

Her hand went out to touch his hair but she jerked it back and looked away. "I-I guess...some things I can say. I'm um from not here. Like...right now... I think. I am pretty sure I'm from the future? Haaha..."

The rules... seemed lax on certain things? Huh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next