(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:40 am

The moment he felt Miyako attempting to transfer her energy Aito dropped the gun, and it immediately returned to its original state. This was what he'd told her not to do! Not until she was rested enough!

Fine, he'd stop.

The moment he felt ready though he'd just jump right back into it...

"Gh..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:45 am

Miyako stopped, taking a deep breath as she only forced a trickle in and let go of Hibiki. Moving around to his front, she glared up at him and crossed her arms before one pointed up at him. She was still a bit weak but not enough to forego yelling at him. "You. Stupid. Fullbringer! If you get too tired I promise I won't warn you next time. I don't care what promise I made to you, if you hurt or wear yourself out I will pouring every ounce of my power into you. And you can't stop me if I am touching you in the least.

You aren't there anymore! You don't need to push deadly fucking boundaries! I will literally sit on you if I have to!"

She wanted more than anything to try and take that bracelet off of him, but...it was his weapon and his defense. He needed it, it was something important for him to have... mentally and physically.

Her eyes were bright and shining as her arms unwrapping, pushing on his chest and forcing him towards the hot springs. "In the hot springs, right now!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:53 am

"Then don't push 'deadly fucking boundaries' either." Aito stated, a heavy scowl on his face before he turned, his usual "tch" escaping soon after as he stepped towards the hot springs, undressing down to his shorts as he walked.

She just needed to think! She claimed she was learning on understanding him, trying to as well...

Couldn't she just try to see his side on this? He couldn't voice his concerns like she could, couldn't voice them or voice as nicely...

She needed to train, yes, he understood...but training until she collapsed? That crossed lines...

He sunk under the water until everything under his nose was visible and he turned his attention towards some trees off in the distance, paying attention to...anything inanimate.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 am

"...Did you do that to show me..." Miyako watched Hibiki stalk off to the hot springs before stalking herself inside. The door slammed behind her, she stomped to the bed and pulled on her bracelet before summoning the powers she needed. She was still dripping everywhere but she quickly formed a few towels and a basket to put them in, before kicking the door of the cabin open and stalking out.

She dropped the basket near his head, pulling out her own towel and wiping herself off.

"I promised you I wouldn't wear myself to the bone practicing the energy transfer. That was enough, wasn't it? I want to learn how to do it right! It...takes up different resources than making things Hibiki! Its not the same, they don't draw on me the same. Its...its a different power. It draws differently and feels different. Its just like healing is, but I can't practice that without having things to fix and this needs someone else to use it!

Transfer is the closest thing I have to doing that! I'm a high spec, my powers don't work like yours damn it and you won't even let me learn." Miyako wiped herself off after her speech, turned around and headed back to the cabin. If he tried to wear himself out, she'd carry through with her threat with no warning whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 am

Aito was silent throughout the entire time Miyako spoke, his attention still off in the distant like the trees were the most interesting trees on the face of the entire planet before...

...he sunk completely under the water as Miyako stalked off.

He didn't resurface immediately, choosing to stay under their until he needed to come back up. He could hold his breath for a little over a couple minutes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 am

Miyako didn't even change once she was inside, instead she went for the food bag and slowly but surely drug it over to the table. She was starving and she was going to eat her fill. Their huge amounts of sleep yesterday had allowed her more room for eating...

She pulled out a few of the cups that were self heating of ramen and set them up on the table to heat while she waited, her chin on the table as her damp hair dried. He...better rest and rest lots.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:26 am

Resurfacing, Aito shook his hair out and caught his breath again before leaning back, returning to his previous position when he'd gotten in.

He was bothered, obviously, and that angered expression had faded into one that could be seen as upset or hurt, not that he realized right now that's what he looked like. A kicked dog perhaps...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:32 am

Miyako devoured the ten ramen cups rather quickly... she was still hungry but Hibiki would need something too to help replenish his energy. Pulling a can of green tea from the bag, she wasn't sure if he'd want food while in the hot springs and frowned a bit before leaving the cabin.

There was no reason to change clothes, not if she was going to do this. Moving towards the hot spring, Miyako plopped herself down next to him and held the green tea can on his head while looking away. She...caught a glimpse of him... and it hurt her heart. "...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 am

Reaching for the can he felt placed on his head after Miyako had gotten in, the response she received...were bubbles. He blew a few bubbles considering his mouth was under the water before popping up enough to open the can and drink from it.

He drank from it silently, not...knowing what to really do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:45 am

He still looked like a kicked dog... Miyako sighed, bubbles? She had gotten bubbles for her apology?

"...I promise, I won't wear myself down to passing out in any way anymore unless you are in danger." Miyako murmured, still looking away as Hibiki drank from the can. She knew he was only worried and concerned about her, he wanted to keep her safe...

She leaned lightly against him, her head resting on his shoulder for a moment before she finally turned and kissed it gently. Her lips barely raised enough off of his skin to speak, doing so after a moment of thought. "But...please let me practice. Please... I want to know how to keep you safe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:55 am

"...Mn." He resurfaced a bit more at hearing that, eventually giving a small nod after his usual response had been given. That's...all he wanted. They'd come here to train, but training to the point of literal unconsciousness was pointless. It wouldn't do any good to go to those lengths...

He'd wanted her to see he was concerned, it wasn't easy for him to say himself...

She wasn't a mind reader, but she'd been...doing better at reading him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:02 am

Miyako's hand moved up to Hibiki's cheek as she straightened up a bit more, smiling at him happily. They both had what they wanted and it was a bit better now. "I'm still sorry. I-I know you were concerned and worried, Hibiki."

And she had acted like a stupid kid, throwing tantrums like that... but she had apologized and all she could do was hope to be better...

"...Why are you in your...shorts?" Miyako felt a bit better, letting out a breath before she realized that Hibiki was...for some reason, in his shorts. Of all things, underwear would be best...

Now he had two soaking layers. She hadn't noticed him when he had gotten in earlier, having been too angry to really pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:08 am

At her next apology, he gave a small nod; they...had what they wanted now.

"Don't own a swimsuit..." Aito answered, glancing down into the water before taking another swallow from the canned tea.

There hadn't been a reason for him to get one, he'd never gone into the pool back at the hotel when he'd been with Selena, and afterwards he never had a use for one either. So he'd just never gotten one.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:10 am

"I um figured that. But why not take the shorts off? Wouldn't just your underwear be better?" Miyako blushed a bit but shook her head to rid herself of that fluster. She could see his chest and arms already and though she severely wanted to kiss him due to all the dark hair clinging to him... she was resisting.

He might not want to kiss her after that stupid tantrum on her part...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:17 am

She did realize his underwear would likely cling more than a swimsuit would...right? A swimsuit would, but it'd be...less obvious. It wasn't like he minded, but he was just trying to save her some fluster.

Whatever.

He finished off the can of tea and set it off to the side before going about removing his shorts, pulling them from the water and tossing them as well. Underwear it was then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:21 am

Well Hibiki just...just... huh...

"See...much comfier?" Miyako laughed sheepishly, reaching up to pull a nonexistent pigtail and missing as her hand smacked her head lightly. Her eyes glanced down as her face turned a bit red, unable to help looking a bit.

She felt so awkward and unsure at the moment... maybe she should leave him to the hot spring? She moved to sit up more, turning around and beginning to get out so he could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 am

"Mn..."

Aito gave a small nod, though his eyes finally shifted over to Miyako as noticed her attempting to move and..leave the hot spring?

Without a word he turned, his arms moving to her and pulling her back in, one arm settling around her to keep her from leaving.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:28 am

Miyako waved her arms as Hibiki's settled around her and he yanked her back into the hot spring, gently yanked but still! He kept an arm around her waist and she flushed bright red, her head turning to look away a bit.

"...I thought you might want me to go. I threw a tantrum..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 am

"Fight's over..."

That was over with, they'd both gotten what they wanted, no need to dwell on it. Now was time for relaxing in the hot spring, no more arguing, no more fighting, that's it.

He let out a breath as he relaxed back into the water, still not releasing Miyako.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:36 am

Miyako's head tilted as his words caused her to look up at him, a bit disbelieving. Just like that? It was fine?

Hibiki confused her a bit and she shook her head. If the fight was over and it was all fine... His arm was around her to keep her from moving away but it wasn't stopping her from moving closer. She leaned up, pushing herself up a bit to kiss his cheek first and then his lips, staying there for a few moments in a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:45 am

Looking back at Miyako as she moved closer, Aito responded to the kiss as his lips made contact with hers. His arm remained around her, like it had been; his hold secured after she'd moved closer.

The kiss was gentle, but that was good...after all of that it was...definitely good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:49 am

Miyako moved more as his hold secured, she wouldn't be able to pull back now... so she'd just move closer. It'd be annoying to keep kissing with your head turned like this, so she shifted over and moved partially onto his lap without removing her lips.

After the earlier fight, these kisses were sweet to have. She was ignoring the burning face from how not clothed they were and kept kissing Hibiki. It wasn't like it was...bad for them...he'd...done things to her before...even if she hadn't to him yet...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:01 am

Aito continued to respond to the kisses as Miyako shifted to sit on his lap, and he continued to hold her to him. The kisses were nice after all of that, they were relaxing now and things were fine.

Though...

After a short bit, he pulled from the kisses for a bit; "Should...probably...get out. If I stay for too much longer..."

He hadn't gotten out earlier like Miyako had, he'd been in here a good bit already as well; if he got carried away with kisses while still being in here the heat would go to his head and there was a chance he'd pass out...

The hot spring was relaxing, and good, but too much...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:07 am

It was relaxing even if it wasn't to be kissing him and Miyako enjoyed the nice feelings it caused. Hibiki pulled away after a bit and spoke, making her realize that it could become a big problem... really it could...

Miyako nodded softly despite her wish to not stop, her legs shifting to the side as she moved off of his lap. "M-Mm, good idea!"

He might get too light headed and pass out, which would be really bad, so just think of that. She pulled from his arm and put her hands on the edge of the lip, pushing herself up and out amidst water rushing from her. The basket was right there and she was glad she'd made more than two towels because she pulled one around her. Using it as cover, she undid her bathing suit top and then slipped off the bottom. They would only soak the towel more when she needed to dry off...

Without looking at Hibiki, she set those on the excess stone the young woman had made around the spring so they could dry out. Even if she had seen things and he had too, she was still a bit nervous about nudity at times... Where were her shoes?

She blinked and looked around. Were they...still inside? Drat, she'd have to walk back without em.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 am

Aito followed, pulling himself from the hot springs after Miyako had and grabbed a towel. He went about drying off his upper half and hair, along with his bare legs before wrapping the towel securely around his waist, slipping his own underwear off; if he hadn't it'd just get severely uncomfortable.

He could get a change of clothes inside after Miyako changed.

He'd abandoned his shoes on the way to the water earlier, along with his top as well. He'd have to go back later and pick them up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next