(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Princesssss!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Princesssss!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 am

"I-I'm glad you will!" Always heal her then, though she didn't plan on getting hurt at all! No injuries for her!

Ikue blinked as Alwin seemed to freeze. Wh...What? Had she said something bad? She...She was only trying to let him know about things! If he'd just asked someone about taking their blood he'd either terrify someone, get hurt, or get arrested! I-It wasn't something people would see as a joke unless it were Halloween or something!

A squeak was unable to escape as her thoughts ended and Alwin dove forward. A-Another kiss!? A-Another!? H-He wasn't even pulling away like usual!? A-Aaa; b-burning...face...burning! She was fully wrapped up and being k-kissed! Aaaa... Her brain was fried, frizzled, scrambled, there were many terms to describe it...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:33 am

Princess didn't need to be glad over his healings, he would always heal princess. Always!

Alwin's head pulled back but not the tentacles, still wrapped around her lightly in a sort of shield from the outside world. He was smiling so brightly as his hand petted her head. "Princess is the best person in all of the worlds! I love Princess so much. Aaah~"

If only he could stay with princess for longer, but he would have to go soon. He could come back and see Princess lots though! Visiting princess was the best.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:40 am

"N-Nn..." Ikue was flustered, extremely flustered and red as she continued to be hugged after Alwin had pulled his face away. Her hands had a small hold on his sleeve as she attempted to work through her fluster, but...but his word were definitely adding to it!

S...She was glad he thought...thought well of her! That...That was good!

"A-A-And Alwin is...v-very nice!" She managed, if she didn't say anything he might think something was wrong! She was just flustered! Aaaa...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:55 am

Pulling her to his chest, Alwin continued to stroke princess' head as he smiled. "I am happy that Princess thinks I am nice! Very nice! I'm a nice...nice being."

He was a nice being...he was... Not mean at all and Princess was helping him learn how to be a good being too in other ways!

He would protect Princess and let her teach him and keep her safe and visit her and all sorts of things!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:00 am

Hugs...Hugs were good, yes... She could respond to those without becoming too flustered! Ikue returned the embrace she'd been pulled into as Alwin continued stroking her head.

"N-Nice person; maybe not...human, but I would still call you a p-person." Being sounded a bit...like he wasn't really something. Being just seemed like an entity, but... She would say person, he was like a human in the sense that he look, and spoke, and communicated like one... he was a Bount, which was...much different from a human. Person seemed to still fit though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:06 am

"I am a person too!? Aaaah! That is wonderful! I am worthy of being a people and person! Princess you are the best." Alwin continued his hugging and petting of Ikue, obviously intending to hold her here for a bit as he snuggled her in a hug.

"I am not human, that is for sure. But to be a people is good!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 am

"Y-Yes, not a human really...but you're definitely a person!" Ikue answered, confirming his words as she'd previous said. Not human, but a person nonetheless.

It was good he was happy with being able to be called a person, and was content with that. With his excitement, despite her still slowly fading fluster she gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:14 am

Princess' words made Alwin smile and laugh more, squeezing her lightly before letting her go finally. He and his glowing tentacles pulled back as they slowly retracted back into his body. Even still his braid wagged in happiness as the bount smiled with utter abandon as he practically quivered with excitement.

"I have to go soon but I will take your gift and practice! Practice lots, and then I'll come back and show you all sorts of things. Aaah I should finish my tea and biscuits, I'm sorry Princess!" Alwin's eyes finally opened and he noticed the glass. His sparkled faded as his arms waved in apology before grabbing the glass. He held it up to his lips and gulped it down quickly, it was much cooler now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:19 am

"O-Okay then! It's okay too, you don't need to apologize. Good luck with your practicing!" Ikue replied after Alwin had pulled away. She settled back into her original seated position, her hands moving to rest on her knees as she watched him go about gulping the tea down.

It...He seemed to have no problem swallowing it, if he gulped it down like that there was a chance of choking but he seemed to have it handled. He... He didn't need to hurry, but if needed to get home he would likely need to rush a bit... though the tea was probably cooler now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:22 am

"Thank you I shall practice lots! Ah, I was gone too long Riichi might start looking for me... Oh no this is bad, if Sis comes looking for me..." Alwin set the glass down and popped up, rushing to find his keyboard before opening a portal.

"Thank you Princess I'll come baaack~" He shot her a happy smile as he ran for the garganta, rushing into it as it then closed behind him and he headed home.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:26 am

"W-Welcome!" Ikue nodded; aah, if he was gone too long that would be bad, definitely be bad if he wasn't supposed to leave! "Okay!"

Before he left, she attempted to return his smile, hoping he caught it before he'd rushed into that garganta.

Hopefully...he'd make it back in time. She didn't want him getting into any trouble...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princesssss!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: