(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Princesssss!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Princesssss!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 pm

"So...then what you mean is that... What I am saying to you is nice and sweet... And is making you flustered?" Alwin's head tilted so far over his body started to follow it, it seemed what he was saying was found sweet and nice by Princess?

And she wasn't embarrassed, which could be bad too! Despite his confusion, Alwin was smiling and just pleased. "I see I see! Ahh Princess you are sweet indeed to say such kind things of my words~ I am happy, it makes me happy!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 pm

"Y-Yes, you're saying really sweet and nice things so I can't help but turn red at them." A small sheepish laugh escaped her as she smiled again. Alwin was happy to hear she thought of his words like that, and it was true; he did say lots of sweet things...

Oh right!

"You like the gift then? You were looking over it really intently just now...You said you hadn't read anything beyond the year 2008 so I thought that would be good since...there's a lot of things that are from the years after that...eheh..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 pm

"Shall I stop? If Princess wishes, I will stop the red face making and try my hardest not to! I do not wish you distressed." Ikue was laughing and smiling so Alwin did not feel bad but he wished to be sure! Hurting Princess... that was impossible to think of! He must not!

He was distracted from that as Ikue asked over her gift, a few excited nods following her words as he stood and stepped back. Holding out the book he spun as he stared at it, smiling and laughing before pulling it to his chest again and falling back against the comfy chair. "Its perfect perfect! So perfect! I will play all these songs for Princess because she is the best! They look so fun, I have never heard of most of them before and some of the ones I had are all altered from the originals~"

He would play all the songs for her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 pm

"Y-You don't have to force yourself to stop or anything, just...just be yourself!" It was flustering, but Ikue didn't want Alwin to try to...censor(?) himself... He should be himself, he could say whatever he wanted! If problems came she would just explain to him the problem, like she had during their first meeting when she explained to him about the kissing thing towards people.

Her smile brightened some when he mentioned he liked the gift, even going as far as to call it perfect! She was really glad she'd gotten something good then! "I'm really, really glad you like it that much!"

There was definitely a lot of new things for him to try out and play, so it'd definitely entertain him for a long time to come hopefully! That book would see good use from him!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:31 am

"Just be...myself..." Alwin's lip quivered, it was like in stories where there was friendship and they accepted each other utterly! He quivered in the comfy chair, turning sideways and curling up a bit as emotions overtook him.

A real friend... a frieeeend!

"I will play all these songs for Princess and make you more happy~ I will do all sorts of things for Princess, she is my best friend! I love you Princess!" Alwin opened his book as he curled up on the chair, looking down at the pages intently as he began learning all the songs...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:38 am

Ikue nodded, confirming her previous words as Alwin repeated them; it seemed he was really happy with hearing that considering how the was curling up in the chair. Her smile softened some, glad her words had helped!

"R-Right! I...I'll get us tea to have!" Th-That love stuff again, even if he was saying it in the sense of friendship it was still...still something to hear even in such a context!

He had not tried tea yet, but tea was something one typically served to guests and she had many different kinds. She would prepare the tea and hope he enjoyed it!

She moved from the couch, heading over to the kitchen as Alwin went about reading the scores and learning them; immediately, she went about preparing the tea. Her sister had taught her how to make it perfectly, along with teaching her how to cook! She could definitely make some nice treats for them to have today!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:55 am

"I've always wanted tea! Tea parties sounded fun!" Despite how engrossed he was in the scores, Alwin's head popped up and leaned backwards as he fell partially over the side of the chair. His braid hung to the floor as he looked over at Ikue, grinning happily once again. "Can we have...are they called crumpets? Or cookies! Biscuits... Things with the tea?"

The music was interesting but not as interesting as Ikue and tea making! His green eyes almost glowed with excitement now that he realized he could be experiencing his first party!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 am

The biscuits that went with tea? She had those! They could have some of those with the tea when she was done!

"Mhmm! We can have those with our tea, I went to the bakery just this morning!" She'd only had that one class, but she'd woken up early, so she'd wanted to get some nice things for eating later...

As Alwin waited with his new book Ikue finished up with the tea, setting the cups on a tray like last time before getting the biscuits like he'd mentioned for them as well, placing them on a place before it joined the tea on the tray as well.

"Doneee~!" Carrying over the tray, she placed it on the table before carefully handing Alwin his cup. "Here you go, hopefully you'll like it! I have more sweets too if you'd like to try them later."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:17 am

"Princess is prepared for all eventualities! As she must rule one day, this is smart!" Alwin beamed and praised her foresight into getting biscuits and then went back to his reading. What was this song and how come it had a few odd notes... He lightly hummed the notes, trying to get a feel for it as it was rather complex and might help him if he worked through it.

He was entranced in his work he almost didn't notice as Ikue returned, but her voice brought him back to reality and he closed the book carefully before sitting up fully. Taking the tea, he looked at the tray on the table and then at the comfy chair he was on... and got off the chair to sit near the tray. "Proper tea party etiquette requires to be sitting nearby. Thank you Princess~ I will definitely try anything you can give me! I'm still learning of food... Bounts survive on souls and spiritual energy so this is so new."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 am

Ikue gave a small laugh; she...she wouldn't be ruling anything, but she had definitely planned on enjoying treats like this! Alwin had decided to visit, so she could share them with him!

She went to sat near the table as well as Alwin did, taking her own cup with a smile, and was about to take a sip before he spoke again.

B-Bount...? That... Was that what he was? A bount? Th-They survived off of souls and spiritual energy? "W-Welcome. So...you are called a Bount? I-If you don't mind me asking..."

She would just like to be sure...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:43 am

Alwin took a sip and sparkled brightly, tea tasted different but good! His smile was bright and happy as he laughed more and more, this was so good! Now to try a biscuit... Popping it into his mouth, half of the biscuit hung out as he turned to look at Ikue with an odd disbelieving look.

It was hard to talk with food in your mouth as well as choking hazard (he hadn't forgotten that first incident...), so he chewed it up and swallowed before taking a sip of tea. "You didn't know? You are a human with strong energy. I assumed Princess knew what I was! I am a Bount, apparently vampire myths come from us if you didn't know! Huuuuh."

He gave her a fanged smile. She didn't know what a bount was! How odd...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:55 am

"I-I knew you weren't...human, but I wasn't really sure what you were exactly. I-I thought vampire, but I knew there had to be a...a more...real-sounding term since vampire's are typically horror elements for entertainment purposes...

So instead of blood like vampires, Bounts deal with...souls and energy..." She mused, "I've only ever really had direct contact with normal ghosts before...but I didn't want to seem rude just suddenly asking."

Ikue had been noticing things and theorizing on her own, but she had been mainly focused on letting Alwin have a good time and enjoy all the new experiences he was having.

"I-It's hard to assume when it comes to that, since I've never really met...people that could see ghosts and stuff, when I was little I tried telling my older sister and she thought I was just playing games... So I kinda...keep myself from asking... not a kid anymore so it can't just be waved off as a game, ahaha..."

She had had her theories, but even if she knew something had been up...she hadn't wanted to seem impolite by just suddenly asking, and...well, it was just a thing to not ask out of her own worries.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:13 am

"There is! Bount. You shoulda asked~ I am definitely fine answering anything Princess wants of me!" Alwin frowned very slightly, a pout coming over as Princess had been holding back on him! He would explain anything she wanted! Anything at all!

"Its not rude for friends to ask friends questions! Am I your first spirit race meeting then?" Alwin's braid started wagging again, though it faltered as he heard her sister didn't believe her... "Well she is ridiculous! Ghosts and monsters and beings like myself exist all over! You can assume Princess with me, I am your friend so ask anything you want!"

"I can explain all about Bounts or hollows or shinigami or even other humans! I read a lot and Sis made sure to protect me lots by letting me learn! So your sis is really really wrong." He nodded strongly, wanting to be sure Ikue knew he was fine answering anything she needed or wanted! Friends shared. "Bounts do suck out energy, most bounts eat the souls of the dead though. Its easier to get those than suck it from living people. Sis likes living people though... I wonder why they assume blood. Is blood tasty?"

He looked at Ikue hopefully, maybe her blood was tasty?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:23 am

"S-Sorry I didn't ask, ahaha..." It was an apology, and though she'd given a sheepish laugh she did mean it. She'd just been concerned about asking for her own reasons...

Alwin was willing to explain some though and she was happy with that! She would learn then! When he asked about him being her first spirit race meeting she gave a small nod, he was other than ghosts...but they were quite common...

They existed all over, all sorts of kinds...

"I-It would be good to learn more about you, since this is all out in the open now...about Bounts." Ikue replied; it would be good to learn more about what Alwin was, they were friends after all!

Bounts typically suck out the energy of the death rather than the living...but his sister used living people? That...That was a little scary, but...it was just something...that happened...

W-Was blood tasty!?

"I've never tried it, but I-I doubt it's any good, w-when someone bleeds a lot there's usually a...a...metallic smell to it? I've never smelled a lot of blood before, but I know that's what it smells like supposedly." It didn't seem like it'd taste very good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:32 am

"Um about me and about bounts? Hmmmmmm." Alwin took a sip of tea and thought for a moment, deciding to start at the beginning and smiling. "I had a mom and she had me and Naki I think a while ago! I think I'm about three hundred years old or so... But I've been living in a cave in the hollow's land, Hueco Mundo. The air there is all spiritual energy filled so I don't eat people or souls, I just absorb it there!

I just live in the cave with Riichi, he's a dead soul Sis saved in the afterlife from burning to death! And we do things there, Sis doesn't let me out because she's worried about things hurting me! But I am grown up and I wanted to go out, so I took a box that makes portals out and escaped the other day!"

He paused for a biscuit and tea break, chewing thoughtfully before continuing. "I read lots and make music and play it, it gets boring since there's not much to do. Sis collects shiny things and brings them back and sometimes doesn't come back for days or weeks, so Riichi and I have to keep busy. Riichi cleans up and takes care of things!"

"Whats metallic smell, is it like metal then? Why would blood smell like metal? I wonder if it does taste like it as well then... I must...try this. Maybe bounts do like blood?" Alwin's head tilted, he wondered... "Did I help explain enough Princess? If not I can explain more~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:41 am

He thought he was around three-hundred!? That...That long... He definitely didn't seem that old, in his twenties at most, but... Ikue supposed the way he was kept in...that cave he mentioned...is why personality-wise he was like this. He didn't really have...many real experiences to grow up from...so he had an almost child-like wonder about him towards things and new experiences.

It wasn't bad though! It was good he was getting to try new things and was happy about them!

She didn't doubt though that it must get boring in a cave...

Riichi was a soul his sister had saved and now lived with them...and his sister collected shiny things and was out a lot.

Ikue gave a small nod as he explained these things, listened to his every word as she occasionally took sips from her tea.

When it got to the blood though...

"U-Uhm...I'm not...really sure how to explain that smell...really, it's...strong, i'd guess?" Even if she did know the exact smell, she doubted it'd be an easy one to explain. M-Must try!? H-How did he plan on doing that!?

When he asked if he'd explained enough, she gave another small nod; "Y-Yeah, that was good; thank you, Alwin!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:51 am

"Princess can I try your blood then?" Alwin remembered you were supposed to ask about things and he assumed this was as intimate as kissing was, apparently. Princess might not like it, but he wanted to smell and experience this and looked at her hopefully and more than a bit excitedly.

"I can heal you after! I have powers that do stuff, so pleeeeaaaaase Princeeeeeessss~?" He stared at her intensely with sparkles fluttering around, strong sparkles of utter hope.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:56 am

Eh!?

T-Try her blood!? That... B-Blood was something that would probably taste bad! It- It wasn't like it was food or anything! He...He was a bount though, so...food was just a...fun thing to have...human food anyway... H-He lived off of spiritual energy though, not blood! E-Even if Vampire lore came from Bounts!

H-Heal her after?

He was...just sparkling like that; wh...what if he tried to ask someone randomly...and got slapped or something. That or...someone would scream and run...report him... He was supposed to be having fun not getting into trouble!

"W-Would it feel like...a needle prick...or something?" She was fine with needles and shots, so... and he could heal after! S-Still...this whole blood thing... "I-I'm fine with...shots so if it feels like that..."

Aaa...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 am

"It should! I Bit myself by accident a few times, my fangs are sharp." Alwin's sparkles grew as he smiled with his eyes closed, the braid wagging strongly now as he scooted over to Ikue's side and leaned down.

"Wrist please! I will try there, it should best there... Vampires bit from there or necks or inner legs right? I wonder if it tastes better there for some reason. Should I try the neck though?" His tongue playing with his fangs, he looked thoughtful. Where would the best chance for apparently tasty blood be...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:15 am

L-Like a needle then...

She would...need to explain this wasn't something he could just go up to anyone and ask about getting. Though, if he didn't like it, there would be no problems. This was...much worse to ask for than kissing though...

Ikue remained in her spot as Alwin scooted closer to her, her face igniting again when he mentioned the typical places. "W-Wrist or n-neck j-just not the other." No way the other! She would die immediately!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 am

"All right princess! The leg seems awkward to get to, I wouldn't want to try there." Alwin shook his head and grinned before leaning down towards her neck, his mouth opened as his hand came up. He pulled back her dress' neck cover as his mouth attached to her neck. It was only a brief second later before she felt his fangs sink in, a sharp shotlike pain before his tongue began running against the skin as he lapped up the blood.

Pulling back a bit, he looked pensive before his green eyes noticed that there was blood trailing down her neck from the wounds. His mouth went back as he licked it up, not enjoying the taste but not wanting her clothes to be ruined. He pulled back again only long enough to explain. "I'm going to release my power in a minute...But if I don't keep my mouth here, the blood will stain your pretty dress! So don't be scared okay?"

His mouth went back as he waited for the okay. He was being careful like Princess wanted, licking up the odd tasting red stuff as he waited.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:35 am

Ikue braced herself as Alwin neared, clamping her eyes shut just before she felt the prick that she knew were those fangs of his. A little...different than a shot, but not...not super painful, she could definitely deal!

Her face was red still, but it wasn't like it was that way for no reason! Of course she'd be red at something...something like this!

She opened an eye as he pulled back, looking at his expression. It didn't...seem like he liked it. That was good, really; blood wasn't supposed to be something that was good! It also meant that there was less of a chance he'd go around and ask about drinking blood, so it would definitely keep him out of trouble!

When he returned to her neck she almost wanted to squeak, but held it in. R-Right, he said...something like healing powers... she was still bleeding. "O-Okay..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:42 am

Alwin got the okay! Yessss. Murmuring the command to release Fuhler, his doll's form around his neck glowed bright blue before it shifted and move to his back. There, four large iridescent bulbs appeared on his shoulders and lower back before unfurling and revealing large glowing sapphire tentacles. They floated aimlessly in the air, bathing the room in a blue glow before one began lowering and Alwin moved away from her neck with a grin as the tentacle settled against her skin.

The blood that trickled barely now disappeared, as did the holes and any pain she felt from the wounds before the tentacle removed itself from her skin. He tilted his head with a warm grin and nodded. "See? All better! I don't think I like blood, it tastes like metal... I think."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:53 am

Blue...?

Those were... W-Were those-!? She was almost distracted by the...admittedly pretty coloring, but it was undeniable what those were! T-Tentacles? Like... Well there were four so not like a squid or octopus...well, they didn't really look like those types of tentacles in the first place; it was undeniable that's what they were though!

Her eyes followed the one that moved to her, resting over the place Alwin's mouth had just been to keep the blood from trickling down. She sat still, very still just in case before it removed itself. The...The bite marks were definitely gone and healed...just as he'd said.

He had...healed them just like that.

She gave a small nod at his words; she definitely saw. "Th-Thanks...for healing..."

Her eyes couldn't help but look again at the blue feelers, they'd made the room look blue even...

"Y-Yeah, I guess that's what it would...taste like; it's good that you didn't like it though, people aren't supposed to like that, and it'd be really really bad if you asked someone for blood randomly, but...since you didn't like it that's not a worry? It's...something that could get you in more trouble than the kissing stuff, and I-I don't want you getting into trouble or hurt because of...that..."

She wasn't being mean or anything, there was concern in her tone once her surprise towards his powers had faded some. She wanted him to know, even if he disliked it! She...She was just concerned!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:05 am

"Aaah welcome Princess! I will always heal you!" Alwin was gleeful and filled with joy at her thanks, his tentacles and his braid wagging like happy tails. It made the room look a bit more like an aquarium, the blue swaying in time with his happiness.

Hearing Ikue's words though stopped all his movements as he froze. She was...she was watching out for him and taking care of him? If he had asked another it would have been bad? She didn't want him hurt... Concern was obvious in her tone...

His eyes watered as he dove forward, his tentacles wrapping around her as he kissed her again, this time without pulling away. Princess was precious precious and took care of him! She deserved a longer kiss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princesssss!!   Princesssss!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princesssss!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: