(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape Attempt #2342

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:19 am

W...Well...she had never kissed anyone either, but she had raised no qualms about it; he didn't know any better and was learning things. She was...no expert, but she knew that much from what she'd told him so she gave him a nod and smile at his words.

Ikue quickly followed as he began his way down the street before stopping, and she could guessed the problem...

...Yup.

"I can lead us there! It's not far at all!" She replied, "It's just a short few minutes walk from here!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:42 am

"Oh okay!" Alwin nodded and allowed Ikue to lead him along, singing another of his happy tunes as he went. He was too happy and pleased with all of this! His first human world adventure was going amazingly! Now he just had to avoid Naki and get back as well as keeping the garganta device hidden. If she found it he could never again return!

Aaah the Princess' home for his first food~ It should be...good yes? Good!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:50 am

"Mhmm!" After their conversation, Ikue's smile returned as Alwin began singing; his tune was a happy one and she enjoyed it!

After a minute or so, she could already see her apartment building in the distance; it was definitely a nice building, she'd saved a lot to be able to get it, and had had some help from her sister and mother so she had a nice place to live!

When she reached the building, she turned to Alwin for a moment; "My apartment's inside here, we'll have to use the elevator since mine's upstairs some, but it's a quick trip! Then you'll get to try some different foods!"

Saying that, she went inside the building, waiting on Alwin and making sure he was with her before she headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:53 am

"Woaaaah its sooo biiig. Like a square cave!" Alwin grinned, excited after the walk and stopping his singing only after he caught sight of the building. Princess liked it and he would make Princess smile!

He shaded his free hand, looking up with his mouth forming an O as he stared, stumbling a bit now that he wasn't paying attention to where his feet were going. He paused and stared straight up, eyes wide with disbelief as it was much taller up close. Alwin gave her an unseeing nod and then followed inside as his eyes still watched up as long as he could.

"Okaaay~ Woaaah this really is a castle! I've heard of elevators in stories! Riichi didn't know what they were either!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:00 am

Ikue's smile remained as they entered the elevator, Alwin seemed truly interested and was definitely awed by things! He'd never been in an elevator before, so this was his first time for that too!

"Elevators are really good for quick transport, and you don't have to worry about tiring yourself out with walking up stairs."

Sometimes she still took the stairs, but that was if the elevator was busy with people, today it was pretty much empty. Most people were working at this time so most weren't going in or out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:21 am

Alwin looked around with the largest grin, almost vibrating in his excitement as the doors closed. "OooooH!"

When she pressed the button and it lit up he laughed happily. "They are so interesting! So we are lifted up or down and get you there fast? Uwaaaa Princess, this is the best~"

He felt his stomach drop a bit as it began rising, letting out another soft laugh. He was excited for all of this! More! More!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:33 am

Ikue gave a small, happy laugh at Alwin's excitement, it was just an elevator ride but it was obvious a fun new experience for him, so she wouldn't try to dim it down at all.

When they reached her floor, it came to a stop, and Ikue stepped out, making sure to hold the door open until Alwin was all the way out of it. "Make sure you have everything out of the door's area when you get in or out, it'd be bad if something got caught, but...looks like you got everything!"

Giving him another smile, she let the elevator doors shut. "My apartment is down here, c'mon!"

She walked until she reached her door, and went over to Alwin; she kept her key in her bag... Fishing around in the black messenger back, she produced her key and went about unlocking the door. "Feel free to make yourself at home, you can remove your shoes at the entryway here."

Saying that, she stepped inside and waited until Alwin was inside before shutting the door. It was a decently sized apartment, really meant for more than one person but she liked the extra space. It felt more like her old home when it was bigger.

There was a living room area, a kitchen, and a small hall that led to the bedrooms and bathroom.

"I'll get food!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 am

Ikue was laughing too! She must find these as fun as he did! As she held the door for him, he darted past her with wide eyes, afraid of getting caught or any of his items. It'd be bad for her books or his precious keyboard!

He gave her a shocked nod, he had everything! Before trailing after her like a lost puppy following a new master. The man was awed by everything, including just the decor of the hallway, watching everything with wide eyes as he slowly followed Ikue along.

She was messing with her bag so he assumed it had something to do with the door, his eyes staring fascinated at what he assumed was a lock. Princess had a key and he gave an excited little laugh as she opened the door. "Thank you Princess!"

Unlike a true vampire he had no issues entering the home, stepping inside and taking off his shoes politely. Always be polite! Thats his new motto! He strode inside on socked feet, looking around with a grin. "As big as my rooms, Sis' are bigger! Riichi has his own little hideaway too. So this building is like the cave in that its lots of smaller rooms that others live in?"

He recognized the living room area and being the place to go though, he liked couches lots, and bounded over to it with a gleeful laugh. The books were set down carefully, as was the keyboard, before he dove onto the couch and grabbed a pillow, snuggling it. She had said make himself at home... So he would! "Princess is so nice, feeding her Knight. What do I get to try fiiiirst~?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:01 am

"W-Welcome!" Gradually getting used to the Princess thing.

Almost completely used to it now! Almost.

Ikue headed towards the kitchen area as Alwin bounded over towards the couch; "Feel free to set my bag down anywhere! You can set your keyboard case down wherever you want as well so you can relax!"

Having said that, she went about going through her fridge. There were lots of things in here he could try!

"I was thinking of letting you try sweets. They're typically decorated really pretty and bright, and sweets can make people happy! Since you're a really happy person I thought sweets might be a good first choice!"

She got a piece of cake she'd gotten from the bakery, it was decorated really nicely as she'd said, along with a few cookies. She hoped he'd like some of these things!

As for a drink...

Milk would probably be best with these things... Could vampires drink milk? She didn't remember any lore about not being able to!

Besides... Vampire seemed too obvious a thing to jump on...there had to be a different name and everything...

Once she had everything, she put the plate and the glass of milk on a tray before bringing it over to the living room, and placing it on the coffee table. "Here! How do these look? There's other things too, these are sweets, but there's other flavors to things like bitter, spicy, sour, and bland...and lots of others!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Yay he had permission! Alwin had done as he was allowed to, but she had said make yourself at home so he was making himself at home. Her words on sweets though had him popping up on the couch, blonde hair in disarray as he grinned and waved his hand. "Oh oh oh! Yes! Pretty food is good and sweets... Especially if they are happy making!"

"Aaah Princess thinks I am happy! I will blush, Princess is so sweet! Ah, I wonder if princess and sweets taste the same then?" Alwin fell back to the couch with a ploof and happy laugh, holding the pillow to him as he rolled and expressed his joy with little happy noises.

As Ikue moved to the living room with the tray, his silvery eyes looked up at her and the tray with obvious interest. His smile was gone for the moment as his finger came up to his curious lips, an o formed on his lips as he stared down at the pretty cake.

The pillow tossed aside he bent over, shakily reaching out to pick up the plate. Pulling it close to his face, his head tilted side to side as he examined it. "Uwaaa Princess, it looks so goood~ I don't know how but it doooes. Spicy? Bitter? Bland? I want to try it all!"

He stared at it, wondering what to do now... Did he just lift it to his mouth?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Ikue gave another small nod, Alwin was definitely a happy person! So she thought he might like swe-

Taste sweet!?

Again, she found her face burning, but...but...

Taste sweet...Vampire...

"Ahah, I doubt I'd taste anywhere near as good as actual food." People were meat and not sweet cakes after all~

She was almost positive she would taste disgusting.

Ikue watched as Alwin brought the plate up to his face; "If you like the sweets or don't like them I can bring out something else too! I have sour candies, as for spicy...hm...maybe you'd like that. I have spicy things, but it can get hot."

Alwin was staring at the plate...as if not sure...

Wait... He didn't know what food was so...

"Eat it like this!" She stated with a smile, picking up a fork from the tray and moving the Alwin and the plate. She used the side of the fork to cut a piece off from the tip of the cake piece and then speared it.

"Just hold the fork like I am and bring the piece of food to your mouth. Then eat it, chew and swallow~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm

"Hm...so food tastes better than people? Do people have a taste then and using taste words to describe people does not mean that's what it tastes like?" Alwin was a bit confused by this, his head tilting side to side a bit as he continued his examination of the cake. He was beginning to think he should just bite it when Ikue explained about more food options.

His grin returned as his eyes closed for a moment, happy to have things to try. "Yes! I wish to try it all princess! But first... Ooooh I seeee~"

Ikue was smiling and showed him with the eating utensil what to do after she had moved closer, Alwin holding perfectly still as if afraid to scare her away while his eyes stared intently at her work with the fork. He nodded slowly and leaned down with his mouth open, near the cake held at the end of the fork. "Aaah... Put the cake in Princess~!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:47 pm

"W-Well...I don't know how people taste, most people don't eat other people, but... Sometimes people use things like 'sweet' as a compliment, like you did earlier... Sweet is usually, when you're talking about a person...saying they're really nice! So if I were to say you were sweet, I'd be saying you were really nice! So you're sweet.

You asked if I would taste sweet so that's why I said the other thing, about not thinking I would. I don't think I'd taste good at all, aha..."

People probably tasted gross...

Wasn't like she planned on trying though.

"E-Eh? Aa...Ah..." Just when she was gaining an ability to ignore her burning face, Alwin opened his mouth for the cake. She'd...She'd meant for him to take the fork! B-But...

She did as asked, carefully moving the fork to his mouth, only pulling it back once he'd gotten the cake.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:55 pm

"Sis eats people." Alwin chirped up with a fun fact before listening more closely and nodding with the eyes of one learning so much. He was just finding out all sorts of things! "So sweet being nice...and sweet things taste nice, so that is why they describe people as being sweet as well as food?"

Hm...but she said she wasn't sure how she tasted... Alwin thought for a moment as he took the bite of cake, his eyes wide with how delicious it was! Good! It was good! His mouth full he gave an excited yell and hopped up a bit. "Aaaaah! Is goomph!"

Then he began chewing and swallowed it, making it taste even better as his eyes sparkled with glee. So THAT was sweet... Now that he knew what sweet was, he leaned over and licked Ikue's cheek and then sat thoughtfully. A hand came up to his chin and he nodded. "Hmm yes...not as good as the cake. Not sweet at all I think. Not bad though? Would other spots taste different, Princess~?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Eh!?

Ikue tried not to show her surprise at hearing that, his sister ate... Maybe... Maybe that was a misunderstanding, there...there were various... He couldn't mean-!

Well...unless the whole...

She needed to stop thinking Vampire, that was too obvious a term and it was something only a pre-teen girl would think to imagine! She was twenty! Vampires were just a horror element!

Instead, she focused on Alwin's reaction towards the cake and was unable to help her smile as he seemed to really enjoy it! Aa~ So she'd been right! He did like sweets!

He thought it was good, and not only his words but his expression showed as much!

"I'm glad you li-"

L-Lick!?

Again...burning face...

Not bad!? Not sweet, obviously...

Other spots!? H...How was she supposed to know!? Aaa...

"I-I...I wouldn't know." She really wouldn't!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Alwin was not one to notice such things and smiled happily despite Ikue's poor shocked mind. He took the fork from her stunned hands and began somewhat decently eating with it. As he wasn't a child, he had decent hand eye coordination and his fingers were strengthened by his writing and copying down of music to sheets.

He still handled it awkwardly a bit and almost dropped his cake a few times. His mouth full, Alwin looked over and swallowed after chewing to reply with another happiest grin ever. "That's okay Princess, I wouldn't mind tasting for you~ Aaah you could be delicious elsewhere~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Ikue watched as Alwin enjoyed the cake, though he fumbled a few times; he got used to eating it with the fork himself and she was happy he was able to and enjoyed it...despite those comments...

Why was she cursed with being so easily flustered...

Though... He...He was making comments that would fluster anyone! So...So she could not blame herself fully.

!!

S...S...Stop being red, stop being red! People...People were not delicious! D...Drink...Drink, she'd brought an extra glass of milk to drink!

Giving a small nod to herself, she reached over to grab one of the glasses to drink from. Focus on the milk.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 am

Alwin hmmed as Ikue picked up the glass of white stuff. She hadn't replied to his offer and that was odd. Instead she was blushing! How weird.

Setting the plate on his lap for the moment though, he decided he wanted to try the liquid. It must be like food and with a grin he picked up the glass and brought it to his lips. Sipping it a bit oddly, his eyes widened as he then began drinking more. Attempting to speak with a mouth full, he failed and choked a bit as he set the glass down.

Ah his first ever choking! Alwin coughed and bent over a bit, wonder what this reaction was with a bit of panic.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:14 am

Ikue gave a small squeak, forgetting about her current fluster as Alwin choked on the milk some. Had he tried talking awhile drinking it. She went about patting and rubbing his back to attempt to help him.

"H-Here, lemme help... When you drink you shouldn't try to talk or you'll choke. It can happen with food too..." She informed, "You okay?" She was obviously a bit worried, choking was really annoying and it could be bad...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 am

Alwin eventually stopped the weird choking thing and nodded slowly as he took deep breaths. Tears streamed down his face as he turned to look at Ikue and he gave a large sniffle. "I-I am fine Princess. I will not talk and drink again..."

"It tasted good though! Thank yooou~" Alwin's arms wrapped around Ikue and he pulled her into a hug now that he was recovered. She had rubbed his back and patted it~ So he would hug her in thanks, and nuzzle the side of her head a bit!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:33 am

"I-I'm glad you're okay, and I'm really happy you're enjoying the food and milk. Milk goes best with sweet things like the cake and the cookies!"

She had been distracted from her fluster, but now it was back full force as she was pulled into a hug. W...Was he nuzzling her too!? Aaa...

Still, he was being thankful! He was thankful for the food and happy it was good, so she went about returning the hug.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:52 am

"Aaaaaaah I seeeee. It did taste very good, especially with the sweet cake! My mouth was...dry from it. It is such a new experience... to have a dry mouth." Alwin's head tilted as he pulled back from the hug, his smile just warm as he nodded enthusiastically. "That is good! I have learned so much Princess. How may I repay you? A knight can never leave a Princess wanting~"

He winked and laughed, his braid almost...wagging in is happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:00 am

"E-Eh? You don't need to do anything to repay me! I'm just happy I was able to show you good things, and let you have a good time with these new experiences!"

Alwin didn't have to worry about repaying her at all! It wasn't any problem for her to be doing this! He was definitely happy, if she didn't know any better she'd say his braid was wagging like a tail almost...

"I'm happy that my intuition was right on sweets, you're really nice so I thought sweets would be perfect for you to try first, you're first taste of food was a good one!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:11 am

"But I wiiiisssh tooooo..." Alwin's whine was back in full force, the pouty expression returning as his arms crossed. He flopped back against the couch and stared off with his puffed up cheek for a moment before green eyes glanced back at Ikue.

"It was...right on the mark. I did enjoy that... B-But how am I supposed to repay a princess for her utter kindness? You let me into your home and fed me and have taken care! You call me nice... That is something worth repaying! I wish to I wish to I wish to!" He rolled lightly, the cake plate having been set on the table as he whined.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:17 am

"U-Um..." Ways to repay her then...? It didn't seem like Alwin would accept not being allowed to do so, and she didn't want to upset him by refusing, but what...

She didn't want him going out of his way to try to pay her back when she'd wanted to be kind to him so...

"Your friendship then!" Ikue smiled. There! That was something! "How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape Attempt #2342
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: