(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape Attempt #2342

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Escape Attempt #2342 Empty
PostSubject: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:22 pm

It had been a rousing success! He had gotten out of Hueco Mundo finally! The other thousands of attempts over the years failing due to the fact that he could not tunnel out, the caves were solid rock... There were no real exits other than small vents for air... With no way to portal in and out like Sis, he was always stuck in the boring cave. He had learned all the music she had put in front of him, read all the books she had gotten... everything he had there was from Sis and he wanted to learn more! He couldn't even write music or stories anymore! He had no inspiration in that quiet place...

Travel magazines and papers had said that Japan was nice this time of year, so as soon as his hands had gotten a hold of that garganta device she had left out for once he had pounced on his chance.

Alwin was free now! Free of all restraints! Freeedooom!

And using his new found happy freedom, the man had set up his keyboard on the street and was playing along a happy tune. People kept dropping things into his case and he had no idea why! They were presents, he loved presents! Everyone was really nice!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:32 pm

"Hmm, mmm~ mm~" A quiet, but happy tune sounded, and with a bounce in her step Ikue walked along the streets, a tiny, little bounce in her step. She'd just gotten even more study material~! She didn't spend allll her time studying, but she really was interested in what she was studying, so it was fine to read books relating to her work!

She carried a a black messenger back, inside were her new books all about the stars and various constellations in the night sky along with information about important stars and comets even! It had nice pictures as well to look at~!

Her humming ceased as she heard a new tune, a really nice one that sounded happy; as she got closer and closer to the source, she noticed a man playing a...keyboard? Aaa~? A street performer then? He seemed really happy judging by the tune!

Music was really great too...

Ikue couldn't help but be slightly awed at his skill, watching with a tiny sparkle in her eye as he played. He had great skill, and it was such a nice tune that couldn't keep anyone from being anything but happy!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Most people just passed by and tossed in presents, but it seems one nice person wanted to watch? Alwin grinned just for her, noting her soft sparkles and pleasure at his music. She was much more open with her liking of it than Sis! This was nice!

As his song came to an end, he smiled up at her brightly and laughed. "Aaah~ You liked it! Come here, come here~ You can have some of the presents people are leaving me too then! Any requests~?"

There was a playful and yet innocent quality to his voice, lilting and speaking japanese in a bit of an accent. He waved the woman over with excited hands, too happy with her happiness at his music.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

A blush erupted on Ikue's face when she'd been noticed; aa, she had been standing out in the open and admiring! This was embarrassing and flustering ahhh, she hadn't meant to catch attention she'd just liked the music a lot!

Despite her embarrassment, she approached the man nonetheless; he seemed happy to have noticed her enjoyment so she...she should still be happy as well!

Presents...?

Ikue glanced down at the money in the case before quickly looking back at him; "I couldn't, you earned that money on your own! It's okay, I have plenty of it!" Her voice wasn't loud in the slightest, but it was quick as she tried to explain to the man that she didn't need to take any of his hard earned money.

He seemed to not realize how valuable such things were, saying they were presents, but it was money so he definitely needed it!

"R-Requests? Mm... I liked your happy piece just now, do you have any others?" She could request that much at least.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:28 pm

"Ooooh so thats money. Huh. I always wondered what it looked like... Sis has a bunch of thingys like that in the cave rooms, just piled up... I didn't know that it was money though!" Maybe he should have with all he read, but connecting the dots was never his strong point! Alwin just smiled and waved at the box. "But I don't need it even if its nice to get presents. Giving presents is better than receiving and this is my first time giving a present to someone else!"

He'd always wanted to! Whoever this woman was, she should accept his first gift of the human world! he had a feeling there were lots of people who would like to get presents and Alwin would totally accept responsibility for getting them some!

A request for a happy piece? Ahah! He could do this...just think up a song...

"I do! I have all sorts of happy songs, princess~!" More happy songs for the Princess and a winke! Focusing down on his keyboard, the man began singing another happy song as he began playing once again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 pm

He didn't know it was money...?

Ikue's first instinct was to assume he was a foreigner, though...that seemed obvious by appearance. He wasn't Japanese, and unless his hair was dyed it would be rare for it to be such a color.

He definitely screamed foreigner, though... He said something about cave rooms? Things like money that just piled up?

What kind of place did he live in!?

Where there secret societies in the world where people looked like this, and lived in caves with loads of money!? What kind of place could that possibly be!?

"Aaa, you can use money to buy better things though! You can buy yourself books, or...or good food, or other things you like!" He really seemed to want to give the money as a present... but he should know these things before he decided on that! Though...he would know that...right?

Aah, she wasn't sure! She'd never heard of modern cave people!

A happy piece, he'd said he could definitely do another happy piece for-

P...P-Princess!?

Ikue's face was burning red, though she definitely tried to remain composed. P-P-Princess!? Wh...Wha-!?

Th...The playing was really nice, she liked it a lot, she just had to focus on that instead of her embarrassment and fluster. The happy music, just focus on the happy~

She seemed to calm some at the happy tune, it helping her short circuiting emotions and soothing them. A small smile appeared as she listened, happy to be hearing such nice music.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:10 pm

"...Whats food? Wait isn't it the stuff in...books that people do?" Alwin...knew food. Right? Food was...things in books? They ate it, by putting it in their mouths and chewing... He tilted his head quizzically for a moment, looking down at the money and then back up at the woman. So with this he could try the food stuff for once? His smile, if possible, got warmer and happier. Yay more new things! He had to pack it all in before Naki found him!

Focusing on the music, Alwin wondered why in the world her face was turning that color but kept playing. She was enjoying it so much he never wanted to stop! Someone obviously enjoying his music without hiding it?! How rare!

The song finished after a few minutes and he beamed with a radiant smile. "Eeeh~? Like this one too, Princess~?"

He could play all day for such a happy person!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:15 pm

What's....food?

He...He didn't know what food was!? How did he survive!? He had to know what food was, how could he not! Even...Even a cave person should have to know what that is to survive!

This man seemed...really happy to learn, though really...how could he not know!? What was he!? H...Human? Ghost? Others could see him though...easily...so not that... Were there other things that weren't those two!?

Aaa.... Just like him, she seemed to be learning a lot today too... but she was still really confused!

Ikue did enjoy his music though, definitely.

"Food is stuff that tastes really good and helps people live." She informed, though it seemed odd to...explain such a basic thing. "It's necessary for someone to eat to survive."

P...Princess again!?

"M-My...My name is Ikue. Ikue Iseri..." She added, introducing herself. She hadn't, and so he was calling her such things... aah...

Music! Focus on the happy, soothing music!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:39 pm

"Oooh I guess that makes me NOT a people then. Okay~ Thank you Princess." Alwin didn't need food then since he'd never tried it...or had he? Maybe a long time ago, but not since he lived in the cave! You didn't need food there, it must be magical. He played the keyboard a bit while he spoke instead of singing along too, it made her happy so he wouldn't stop. He liked happy smiles it seemed, since Sis gave them so irregularly.

Alwin paused his playing to give her a small bow before shooting Ikue a bright smile. "Aaah~ Princess Ikue then. I am Alwin Veihault. This is my first time in the human world, please treat me kindly."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Wasn't a people? So not human? He looked plenty human though! So... Well, ghosts did too but they were ghosts of people that used to be alive! So...he wasn't a people, but looked very much like one...

So there were definitely more than just...Humans, and ghosts...

He...he didn't seem scary at all though, or like a bad person. He was genuinely happy about learning these things, and playing his music to make people happy...

It was okay to talk to him then, definitely okay!

S...Still with the princess though! Aaah...

"I-I...It's nice to meet you, Alwin." She smiled, though her smile was already there, but it warmed some at the introduction.

P...Princess...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:09 pm

"Of course~ It is definitely nice to meet you too! What are you carrying, Princess? Do you need help?" Alwin began sparkling very softly, he could help her if she needed it. Princess Ikue had helped him so he could definitely help her! He could be a KNIGHT like in stories! His first time in the land of humans and he could Knight and learn of food and money and everything!

He gave her an open mouth fang filled smile, his eyes closing as he began moving to pack up his keyboard now that all his songs were done. Help! He would help!

Sis never let him help with anything so he was definitely going to help the Princess!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Help? ...Oh! Her bag!

"Ah, I'm just carrying some books I just bought, I'd just left the bookstore." She hadn't been heading home immediately, her apartment was nearby though but she had no schedule to work around today.

There were a lot of books in her bag, around eight or so, and it seemed like it was heavy, but she was used to carrying around such a weight. She could handle it, and...and she couldn't trouble him like that! He...He seemed so excited about helping though...

That smile... Were those fangs!? He was... Was he a...a vampire!?

That was the first thought to cross Ikue's mind; he had fangs, though she wasn't afraid of him...even after seeing. She was...actually a bit intrigued if she were to be honest. He might be a vampire!?

It wasn't like she was some fangirl for things like that or anything, but it was still interesting! Even if he wasn't one though, it was still... Whatever he was she wasn't afraid, and actually wished to learn more. Though...there was no way she could just ask! That was...That was rude, and she just couldn't!

Her face was still red thanks to those princess titles, but she was gradually growing used to them. Little...by little...by little...ahahaha....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 pm

"Well then I shall be the Princess' noble steed and carry her luggage for her~ I wonder what to do with all of this...?" Alwin looked down at his clothing as he knelt, the odd straps and pants not really having anywhere to put the money that was filling his keyboard case. What was he supposed to do about all of it? He began lifting it out and piling it next to the case as luckily the windless day didn't blow the bills around at all.

"I shall leave it here then, uwaaa~ They shall be presents for others. Money for food would be fun, but I don't need it at all!" Once the case was empty he took the keyboard down and carefully put it away before closing up the stand and setting it in its part of the case. It had to be very heavy, but the man snapped it shut and lifted it with absolutely no hassle. He then gave Ikue a beaming smile down at her and offered her his hand. "Allow me Princess~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 pm

"I...If you're sure..." She could easily carry her things, but...it was obvious on Alwin's face how much he wanted to be of assistance. She couldn't just...refuse that when he seemed so excited about helping!

She watched as he went about removing the money from his case, blinking; he was just going to leave it? Even if he thought he had no need for it-!

"Um, I could carry it if you want; you could...you could buy yourself things with it! If you wanted to try food, or you saw something in a store, you'd need it to buy what you wanted..."

Her bag had an extra pocket, she could put it all in there and return it to him. She could get him a little bag to put it in! Yeah!

He seemed to really want to give a present...Hmm...

"If you keep the money, you could buy something to give as a present! You could buy a souvenir, book, or something someone might like and give that as a present!"

Okay...maybe she wasn't used to the Princess thing; with a small nod and a red face Ikue handed over her bag to him to carry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm

"I am the surest I could ever be Princess~ I wish to help! I never get to help, Sis doesn't like me helping and makes Riichi do it all." Alwin nodded strongly, his blonde curls bouncing around as he smiled. He was so glad his two thousand, three-hundred and forty-second escape attempt had worked! This was the best day in his centuries old, he thought, life!

Alwin made a thoughtful sound, his smile disappearing as he became pensive and thought over the idea of getting things with the money. People did in stories...so it was smart! He bent over and planted a kiss on Ikue's lips before straightening up. "That is the best plan princess! You are so smart, I shall do that, please carry it for me~ I will buy the things with the money and give those away instead!"

As he accepted the bag with no effort, he slung it over his shoulder and then tilted his head with a brilliant smile again. "Saaay what year is it? The last time I read something it was two thousand and eight as a date."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:01 pm

"O-Okay, since you really want too..." She would let him help, he claimed he wasn't allowed to help with anything back at his home, so she would let him help her here!

Alwin definitely seemed really happy about being allowed to help, so she couldn't just say no!

"Hm?" He stopped smiling for a moment...? What was he thinki-

!!

A squeak emitted from Ikue as her face began to burn a bright red at the kiss after Alwin had pulled away and straightened up. "Th-Th..Th-...Th...Tha..."

!!!

After a moment Ikue managed a nod; the money...get...the money...money...

She bent down, gathering all the money up as she attempted to ignore her fluster and burning face. A...Alwin clearly...didn't know what...he'd...

Aaaa!!

Once she'd gathered the money she went about unzipping the extra pocket in her bag before stuffing it inside. That...That would hold it! D-D-Definitely!

"Y-Year?" Year, it was...was... "I-It's 2014."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Ikue was squeaking, it was adorable! How niiice~ Alwin smiled down at her and hummed a happy little tune as she picked up all the money. Such a nice princess, he didn't know they came so nice! How had he lucked out? She had gotten all the money and he decided she got to keep it all that he didn't spend! It would be his present to her, but secret.

"Huuuh! Wow it's been a bit then. Sis hasn't brought me much new stuff, I get too excited to see things outside so she gets upset. Hm, is something wrong princess?" Alwin gave her a lopsided grin with a little fangsie showing as he began walking away, stopping to look back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 pm

"N-N-Nothing! Nothing!" Ikue stuttered, shaking her head a few times rather quickly as if to confirm her words; "Th...You...Earlier..." She should inform him of the kissing thing, doing it to the wrong people could get him into a lot of trouble!

"Y-You...kissed...that..." Ikue attempted to find her words on how to properly explain this; "That...That's something...that someone does to a person they really, really like...even l-love doing it to just a-anyone could get you into trouble, because some people don't like it...or they have someone they kiss and don't wanna kiss...anyone else..."

She was in none of those situations really, b-but while she was freaking out he needed to know this! She wasn't the type to get made at him for it, he didn't know any better, but if he'd done that to say...someone in a couple, or a guy probably even they would have gotten really mad...

"I-I-...I'm not upset! Ju-Just really flustered, bu-but you have a higher chance of...of doing that to a person that...that wouldn't like it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:58 pm

"...But...kissing is friendly." Alwin brought his hands up, a small pout forming on his lips as the Princess told him that kissing was bad. How could anyone who liked anyone not like kissing? Holding the keyboard case up he poked the fingers on both hands in a very dismayed manner. His one ever showing fang bit into his lip a bit as he made soft whining sounds in his throat.

"Its not baaad why would you want to do it to only one person? Kisses should be shared!" His lip quivered, it was as if someone had told him christmas was fake and santa didn't exist. Riichi and Lina kept insisting on some sort of present facade for the past few decades.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 am

"I-It can be; s-so long as the person you're doing it to...u-understands that first and allows it. Some people dedicate themselves to one person because that...that's the only person they ever want to be with... Some might get...angry...a-and I don't want you to get...get in trouble or anything!"

He seemed upset by this news...

She...She didn't want him getting punched or something if he messed up though and attempted to kiss the wrong person! Someone may think it's just a foreigner thing, but others may not react so kindly...

"I-I'm sorry...I just don't want you to get in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:18 am

"But there should never be trouble... not over kissing. Princeeeeeeess" Alwin's demeanor kept falling, his happy smiles long gone as his arms slowly drifted downwards. A full pout was on him, he wanted to kiss people... He liked it! He'd only done it once and he liked itttt!

His lower lip quivered as his eyes began watering, staring at Ikue now as if she had not only told him christmas was canceled but that she had also admitted to killing and stringing up Santa in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am

He looked...positively heartbroken...

Uuu...She hadn't meant to make him so sad, she hadn't meant it at all! She just didn't want him getting punched or yelled at! That would be much worse than just not kissing! He could get hurt!

"Uuu....I'm sorry, I'm sorry...Some people just react...badly, and they might try to hit you! Some people won't mind, there are plenty that wouldn't mind probably I-I'm sure, but...If someone tries to punch you because of it you could get hurt, and that'd be really bad..."

She just needed him to understand this...mm...

"A-As an apology for upsetting you I can let you experience food! I have different kinds of foods you could try at my home if you'd like!" Considering his personality...maybe he'd like sweets? He was a bright and happy person when...not like this... M...Maybe something sweet would perk him back up again!

Not something too sweet at first, maybe give him something that was a good amount of sweet but not sickeningly so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:52 am

Alwin's lip quivered but he didn't actually cry, his watering eyes slowing to a halt. "I-I guess I don't...want to get hit. But why...? It would be bad. Sis doesn't like people hurting me... She gets upset and then they go away I think."

He had vague memories of the last time he'd been hurt and then there hadn't been any other times...

"So I have to avoid...kisses. Except on those who want it? So I have to ask first." It seems he had accepted Ikue's experience on kissing and returned to the smiling, his watering eyes fading a bit as he smiled weakly. "I'd like that! Aaah Princess is letting me into her castle to eat food for the first time~ Princess is the beeest~"

As he spoke, his smile grew in strength until it was back to full force and he stared adoringly at Ikue. Princess~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 am

"S-Some people either...don't want kisses, or only want to kiss their only person, or it might be their first kiss and they'd wanted it to be more s-special, so they might get mad and some may even try to hurt you because of it..."

It seems he understood somewhat... As long as he understood he should ask first...

"I'm sure there will be people that will accept your kissing offer, so don't let it get you down!" She attempted to reassure him, not everyone would refuse his offer!

When he accepted her own offer of giving him food, she gave a nod, though she was quite red again at the "best" comments...

She would show him foods! Something new for him to learn about!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:12 am

"I guessss. That was my first time! It was nice. Is it supposed to be special?" Alwin's head shifted quizzically as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and poked the lips that were in its usual smile. "Well since you are the expert on people and I am not a people, I will defer to the Princess as all Knights should~ If there will be even one person who accepts my kisses I will be happy!"

Alwin began walking swiftly down the street, his odd clothes standing out a bit but the case and bag making him look like some sort of performer... and then he realized he had no idea where she lived. Giving her another fanged grin he stopped and looked back. "Waaait I don't know where the Princess' castle is. How do we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape Attempt #2342
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: